37 Reviews for Diamond Cut Productions

Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)

We could not be happier that we chose Mike to DJ our wedding. Mike was a true professional and extremely easy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night long and the guests couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved the music. We requested several types of music and Mike was great at transitioning from one genre to the next. He really listened carefully to understand what we wanted and he made it happen. We highly recommend him. Thank you Mike!!!

Profile Picture Russ, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Mike at Diamond Cut and he was amazing. We are a young couple with atypical taste for our age - we like classic rock and 90s dance. Mike made the perfect combination of these genres for our wedding. He sent documents with our favorites and "don't play" music for us to fill out prior and he hit everything perfectly. All of our "must plays" were perfectly incorporated. My music style didn't fit with all of our guests so Mike came down to me, the bride and asked permission to mix in some 70s to get some of our people up and moving since that wasn't our chosen music. I'm not a fan of the 70s, but he picked just the right stuff to get people moving and still keep me happy with the choices he made. I honestly do not think we could have picked a better DJ. We will be recommending him to everybody we know. We'd love to be guests at a wedding that he is working - it'd be like reliving our perfect day with our perfect music! And yes, I know this review uses "perfect" a lot, but there is no better word to describe our experience. Book Diamond Cut - you will NOT regret it.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Fantastic!!! I used Diamond Cut for several events, including fundraisers and they always do a great job. This past weekend I used them for my daughter’s graduation party and what a fun time everyone had! Everyone danced.... from the 13 year olds to her 80 year old grandpa! Will definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture R, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

mike, i have no words for saturday night .. the guitar, steel drums, music, mc and of course you were all absolutely fantastic... everyone told me it was the best wedding theyd ever been too and i literally had the most fun ive ever had in my life!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and the rest of Diamond Cut Productions was absolutely amazing!! Mike was extremely patient and so upbeat with my husband and I throughout the whole process. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! We received so many compliments on the music! My family is Jamaican/ Jewish ( Russian) and my husband is Italian. Diamond Cut literally had every person up on the dance floor! The talent is incredible! For such a diverse crowd, Diamond Cut had everyone involved. From my son whose two-years old, two my great uncle in-law whose 85... not one person was not dancing . The transition in different genres was so organic ... it was not forced or awkward! My wedding was almost a week ago and to this day, we’re still getting so many compliments on our DJ! Our wedding wouldn’t have been so perfect without the talented crew at Diamond Cut Productions!

*Diamond Cut also provides live musicians. We had an amazing artist who did our ceremony - it was magical!

Thank you so much for everything! And don’t forget to take advantage of the photo booth!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

I know Mike D for a long time, so when I planned my wedding there was no question on who I wanted for a dj! As always, the music was fantastic, and Mike was the epitome of professionalism! Music definitely makes the party, and Diamond Cut made our wedding all that we dreamed! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture JoAnn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married 11/11/17 and we couldn't have imagined having anyone other than Mike to DJ our wedding. We had met with several other DJ companies before meeting with Diamond Cut. After talking to Mike over the phone, it was immediately clear that our wedding would be in the best hands. Mike met with us twice to go over music and plans for the day of. We felt completely confident that Mike would deliver the ultimate personalized and professional experience. Our guests were on the dance floor alllll night long! After the wedding, my husband and I realized that there weren't many instagram or snapchat photos posted from the wedding. It was because guests were too busy dancing and were immersed in the experience that Mike helped us create! We would recommend Diamond Cut to everyone and couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for Michael's amazing work on my wedding day! I am so impressed by his professionalism and kindness. He has an amazing talent to involve every guest on the dance floor. More importantly, he is a master of time management. He helped us to keep everything on schedule even under very difficult situation! Without his help, everything won't be so perfect! I will recommend him to every friend of mine. Wish Michael all the best in future career.

Profile Picture Yijing, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

I have to say that was the best wedding I ever went to and i`m not just saying that because it was mine.You and your crew made it the best .You guys were unbelievable . The music kicked A-- . Over a hour of non stop free styling (exactly what I wanted) Absolutely amazing :) Just about every guest has called me by now telling us it was the best wedding they have ever gone to, I must have given your number out 20+times .Flawless is an understatement you guys went above and beyond .You literally are the best of the best and made my wedding an unforgettable day for me and my guest .

Profile Picture Tara, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don't know which aspect to rave about the most! Mike D'Andrea was the best MC DJ ever! His attention to detail from listening to our expectations, crafting the song list (great versions) to taking the temperature of the party the day of and making the party really come and stay alive! Great intuition, amazingly on top of it all!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jo, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing. Our wedding went without any issues all song requests were played. Mike made sure everyone in my small wedding was on the dance floor. We also rented a photo booth which was so much fun even had the picture strips match my invites!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Mike is amazing! He kept our dance floor going all night, had the perfect cocktail hour music and dinner hour music, he had it all. He played music for the whole crowd from oldies to the current stuff, just enough slow dances and plenty of upbeat music for everyone to dance to. He did a great job and I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking to have a really fun wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I want to forever thank you for the most amazing experience. I will always recommend and use this DJ company. They were professional and just so accommodating. Michael is by far the best MC so I recommend him. Also for of you who don't no Mike had a reference for a bongo player who interacted and played at my wedding and everyone is still talking about how insanely amazing my music and bongo player was. Don't hesitate just use them you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Lillian, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Mike was an unbelievable DJ and so easy to work with. He is not only incredible at what he does but is also one of the nicest guys around. He made my wedding extra special and I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing to deal with and very flexible. Met all of our needs!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Michael & Diamond Cut Productions. I have used their DJ and photo booth services for multiple events now and have been extremely happy each time. Everyone comments on how great the music is and how the photo booth adds such a fun and unique element to any party. They are professional, responsive, and easy to work with. Thank you Michael for helping me create successful events! I will absolutely call them for future event needs!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

nothing - they were fantastic!
We had Nik- he was amazing

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Phil are INCREDIBLE!! We booked them for our wedding on 4/28 and we're so happy that we did! Mike answered all of my emails promptly and didn't blink twice when I had a crazy request or question. They played everything that I requested and even fished out a few songs that I totally forgot about! Not only was the dance floor occupied the entire night, but the photo booth was such a huge hit with ALL OF OUR GUESTS! I don't think I've ever seen so many of my family members just let loose and have so much fun! Even my grandmother got low, and I don't think she realized she still could ! So many of our guests called us the next day just to tell us how much their legs and backs hurt from dancing so much! I couldn't have asked for a better service! Thank you guys for making our wedding so incredibly fun and PERFECT!

Profile Picture User5248724, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

Michael was incredible! Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to him and everyone loved the music! So happy we chose him!

Profile Picture ann, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Phenomenal duo of Mike and Marc. From the beginning, every question was answered and every email given a prompt reply. On the day of, they were wonderful in communication with us and with the staff at the venue. They honored every request from start to finish of the ceremony and reception. They played EVERYTHING I asked for and more! The dance floor was packed with them reading the crowd so perfectly. I have worked with Djs before but was blown away by the professionalism and care that they put in to making my night amazing. I will use them for any and all events going forward and give them my highest recommendation!!

Profile Picture Traci, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking for a DJ look no further. We had the best and most lively wedding and it was all because of this DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Definitely book them!

Profile Picture Vinessa , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not have chosen a better DJ! He went above and beyond just DJing. Him and his team did an amazing job at my backyard styled wedding. He totally got the guests dancing and played an eclectic mix. Every song was on point with timing. You seriously have to do no planning with song orders with this company. They came prepared with everything! Even set up some lights for us!! The photo booth was a great extra. There was a lively attendant. And the booth itself was enclosed and my guests were able to send their photos straight to their phone. AMAZING! At the end of the night I was given a memory stick with all the photos that were taken in the booth. Mike is not just some "ok contract is signed-now pay me" He truly cares about his clients and their families. He wants to make sure his clients are well taken care of in every aspect of the event and throughout the preparation of the event. I am so happy that I found a reliable, down to earth, amazing DJ. Trust me when I say Your search has ended. Hands down. You will never find anything better :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired diamond cut for my wedding. Holy S@$! They did a great job. I'm 4 days after the wedding and my guests are still talking about how great they were. DJ didn't talk through all of the songs, played around with the guests pointed out mistakes that could have made my bride cry before it was too late. Had song substitutes on hand for us on a moments notice when we were missing entrance music. Very professional staff and worth every cent. Would highly recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike & Doug were great! They really listened and fulfilled our needs music wise! They were very professional and had everyone dancing :) They were quick and efficient in responding to us via email and flexible in meeting with us. I highly recommended them. Doug spent alot of time on our music mixes and selections so they were perfect. Mike spent so much time on our slideshow and it came out great!! They won't disappoint you. Our steel drum guy for the ceremony and cocktail hour was awesome

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)