31 Reviews for Diamond Cut Productions

Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
31 Diamond Cut Productions Reviews

My husband and I got married 11/11/17 and we couldn't have imagined having anyone other than Mike to DJ our wedding. We had met with several other DJ companies before meeting with Diamond Cut. After talking to Mike over the phone, it was immediately clear that our wedding would be in the best hands. Mike met with us twice to go over music and plans for the day of. We felt completely confident that Mike would deliver the ultimate personalized and professional experience. Our guests were on the dance floor alllll night long! After the wedding, my husband and I realized that there weren't many instagram or snapchat photos posted from the wedding. It was because guests were too busy dancing and were immersed in the experience that Mike helped us create! We would recommend Diamond Cut to everyone and couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for Michael's amazing work on my wedding day! I am so impressed by his professionalism and kindness. He has an amazing talent to involve every guest on the dance floor. More importantly, he is a master of time management. He helped us to keep everything on schedule even under very difficult situation! Without his help, everything won't be so perfect! I will recommend him to every friend of mine. Wish Michael all the best in future career.

Profile Picture Yijing, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

I have to say that was the best wedding I ever went to and i`m not just saying that because it was mine.You and your crew made it the best .You guys were unbelievable . The music kicked A-- . Over a hour of non stop free styling (exactly what I wanted) Absolutely amazing :) Just about every guest has called me by now telling us it was the best wedding they have ever gone to, I must have given your number out 20+times .Flawless is an understatement you guys went above and beyond .You literally are the best of the best and made my wedding an unforgettable day for me and my guest .

Profile Picture Tara, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don't know which aspect to rave about the most! Mike D'Andrea was the best MC DJ ever! His attention to detail from listening to our expectations, crafting the song list (great versions) to taking the temperature of the party the day of and making the party really come and stay alive! Great intuition, amazingly on top of it all!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jo, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing. Our wedding went without any issues all song requests were played. Mike made sure everyone in my small wedding was on the dance floor. We also rented a photo booth which was so much fun even had the picture strips match my invites!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Mike is amazing! He kept our dance floor going all night, had the perfect cocktail hour music and dinner hour music, he had it all. He played music for the whole crowd from oldies to the current stuff, just enough slow dances and plenty of upbeat music for everyone to dance to. He did a great job and I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking to have a really fun wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I want to forever thank you for the most amazing experience. I will always recommend and use this DJ company. They were professional and just so accommodating. Michael is by far the best MC so I recommend him. Also for of you who don't no Mike had a reference for a bongo player who interacted and played at my wedding and everyone is still talking about how insanely amazing my music and bongo player was. Don't hesitate just use them you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Lillian, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Mike was an unbelievable DJ and so easy to work with. He is not only incredible at what he does but is also one of the nicest guys around. He made my wedding extra special and I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing to deal with and very flexible. Met all of our needs!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Michael & Diamond Cut Productions. I have used their DJ and photo booth services for multiple events now and have been extremely happy each time. Everyone comments on how great the music is and how the photo booth adds such a fun and unique element to any party. They are professional, responsive, and easy to work with. Thank you Michael for helping me create successful events! I will absolutely call them for future event needs!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

nothing - they were fantastic!
We had Nik- he was amazing

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Phil are INCREDIBLE!! We booked them for our wedding on 4/28 and we're so happy that we did! Mike answered all of my emails promptly and didn't blink twice when I had a crazy request or question. They played everything that I requested and even fished out a few songs that I totally forgot about! Not only was the dance floor occupied the entire night, but the photo booth was such a huge hit with ALL OF OUR GUESTS! I don't think I've ever seen so many of my family members just let loose and have so much fun! Even my grandmother got low, and I don't think she realized she still could ! So many of our guests called us the next day just to tell us how much their legs and backs hurt from dancing so much! I couldn't have asked for a better service! Thank you guys for making our wedding so incredibly fun and PERFECT!

Profile Picture User5248724, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

Michael was incredible! Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to him and everyone loved the music! So happy we chose him!

Profile Picture ann, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Phenomenal duo of Mike and Marc. From the beginning, every question was answered and every email given a prompt reply. On the day of, they were wonderful in communication with us and with the staff at the venue. They honored every request from start to finish of the ceremony and reception. They played EVERYTHING I asked for and more! The dance floor was packed with them reading the crowd so perfectly. I have worked with Djs before but was blown away by the professionalism and care that they put in to making my night amazing. I will use them for any and all events going forward and give them my highest recommendation!!

Profile Picture Traci, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking for a DJ look no further. We had the best and most lively wedding and it was all because of this DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Definitely book them!

Profile Picture Vinessa , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not have chosen a better DJ! He went above and beyond just DJing. Him and his team did an amazing job at my backyard styled wedding. He totally got the guests dancing and played an eclectic mix. Every song was on point with timing. You seriously have to do no planning with song orders with this company. They came prepared with everything! Even set up some lights for us!! The photo booth was a great extra. There was a lively attendant. And the booth itself was enclosed and my guests were able to send their photos straight to their phone. AMAZING! At the end of the night I was given a memory stick with all the photos that were taken in the booth. Mike is not just some "ok contract is signed-now pay me" He truly cares about his clients and their families. He wants to make sure his clients are well taken care of in every aspect of the event and throughout the preparation of the event. I am so happy that I found a reliable, down to earth, amazing DJ. Trust me when I say Your search has ended. Hands down. You will never find anything better :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired diamond cut for my wedding. Holy S@$! They did a great job. I'm 4 days after the wedding and my guests are still talking about how great they were. DJ didn't talk through all of the songs, played around with the guests pointed out mistakes that could have made my bride cry before it was too late. Had song substitutes on hand for us on a moments notice when we were missing entrance music. Very professional staff and worth every cent. Would highly recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike & Doug were great! They really listened and fulfilled our needs music wise! They were very professional and had everyone dancing :) They were quick and efficient in responding to us via email and flexible in meeting with us. I highly recommended them. Doug spent alot of time on our music mixes and selections so they were perfect. Mike spent so much time on our slideshow and it came out great!! They won't disappoint you. Our steel drum guy for the ceremony and cocktail hour was awesome

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He responds pretty fast whenever I have any requests or questions via email. He is very proactive and gave us a very good price. He knows how to make people get off their seats and dance the night away. He can read people's music preference and that made him stand out. He works hard and is very easy to work with, Very accommodating and very pleasant guy to talk too, always reapectful and very professional. If you want a worry free wedding, get Ian and his team. And......He also has the most amazing photobooth that sends the pictures to people phone or email and let me tell you, my guests had a fun time posting their photobooth pics on Facebook! we love Ian and highly recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just used Diamond Cut Productions for our photo booth this past weekend for our wedding at Upstairs at the Kimberly and it was one of the best decisions we made! We chose the vanity booth that holds 3-5 people and it was PERFECT for our wedding of 80 guests. Michael was responsive the entire planning process and so flexible. Our wedding coordinator asked if the booth could be set up earlier than we had originally discussed and Michael adjusted the timing with no issues at all. Everyone LOVED the attendant G - he was so sweet and nice and really added a fun feel. We had brought some of our own props, but G had some too, and people loved them all. The photo album with all the pics he gave us at the end of the night was so amazing. We spent the next morning looking through it several times on the way to our mini-moon. We've looked at it dozens of times now - it was SUCH a nice touch that people could also write notes. So many of our guests have made the photo booth pics their new FB profile pictures. Everyone LOVED it - we are also using our photo booth pics on our thank-you stationary. I can't recommend this company enough. I am so grateful my coordinator recommended them. Great value and excellent service and results!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They are very easy to work with and took the time to hold my hand when I was a little unsure. Michael clearly laid out his plan and listened to our feedback. The evening was a great success and our guests loved the music and danced and danced. And, photo booth was a hit and so much fun. I would highly recommend Diamond Cut Productions. Diamond Cut Productions were professional, responsive, courteous and intuitive. Can't say enough good things about them.

Profile Picture Jean, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Diamond cut for their DJ, MC, Photobooth services at our wedding! They were amazing. From our first meeting with Mike we were sold. Mike helped guide us through our wedding day and had great suggestions to make our wedding our own. The music selection was perfect. I still get compliments today about DJ Philly-C! Throughout the wedding we felt at ease because we knew Mike was making sure we had no worries and that we were going to have the best time! We highly recommend this company to anyone!

Profile Picture alfredo, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Diamond Cut Productions did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. Mike went well beyond what we expected to make our day a memorable one. From the initial meeting to the last one, he accommodated every one of our requests without hesitation. The price point was perfect, the professionalism was great and the delivery was awesome. He was there early, things were set up well before the wedding started and most importantly he provided a stress free experience. We sat with him the week of the wedding and went over our music choice and he was "spot on" the day of the Wedding. We went from 0-60 mph from the first song to the last. As part of our package we also got the percussionist. This was an AMAZING addition to the work Mike did and really made the DJ experience very interactive. Mike was so good we had the other Wedding at the Snapper Inn, as well as the boaters crashing our party. To add to this review a gentleman came off his boat at the end of the wedding and said "I have seen 10 years worth of parties at this dock from Weddings, Sweet Sixteens, Anniversary parties etc, this was the best party I have ever see by far". If you want a great party, with excellent service and stress free delivery, Mike from Diamond Cut Productions is the right choice.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't rave enough about Mike and this company! ! Every bride is concerned that her wedding is fun for everyone and diamond cut definitely delivered!! We had all different ages and personalities up and dancing and having a great time! The photo booth was a hit! The music was a hit! And the dance floor was never empty! I had people coming up to me all night telling me what fun they were having and how great the dj was! HUGE relief after so much planning! Mike did everything which made it so simple for us!!! I would recommend them for anyone! !

Profile Picture Kim, 5/16/15, 1 Review