Diamond Custom Floral Reviews

75 | Bainbridge Island, WA

75 Reviews for Diamond Custom Floral

Sydney · Married on 09/02/2018

I could not recommend Bernadette's services more! She did the floral and decor for our wedding in September 2018. I had an idea in my head of how I wanted everything to look, but had difficulty articulating it. Bernadette was able to take exactly what I was thinking and make it a reality. My bouquet was very pretty and unique! Not to mention, she is professional and kind. On top of all that, extremely affordable for the quality!

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

I found Diamond Custom at a local wedding show and I could tell that Bernadette would be able to bring my vision to life. I absolutely LOVED everything about my floral decor at the wedding. My bouquet was spectacular and the arrangements and centerpieces for the venue were just gorgeous. Bernadette, you were a pleasure to work with and thank you for making this girl's dream wedding a reality!

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Bernadette is amazing! She did a great job executing the vision I had for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with how all the floral arrangements turned out. Considering with how much of a planner I am, there were lots of Pinterest ideas I wanted to incorporate for our wedding. She was incredibly responsive and flexible with meeting with me whenever I had a new idea to make sure we were on the same page. The bouquets and boutonnières were stunning as well as table decorations and the arbor center piece was breathtaking! Bernadette pulled together beautiful greenery and white/ivory flowers that I would've never thought to do on my own. She has an incredible eye for design and the level of detail she put towards our wedding was one for the books. I can't express it enough how wonderful everything turned out and how much compliments we received at our wedding. We highly recommend Diamond Custom Floral!!!

Chrsitina · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Bernadette (Diamond Custom Floral) was fantastic. During our first meeting my fiancee (now husband) and I had no idea what kinds of flowers or arrangements we wanted and Bernadette was super helpful and made some great recommendations. She took what ideas I had, mainly pictures from Pinterest and created beautiful centerpieces, aisle pieces, and bouquets. I loved every piece and I am so happy how everything turned. Bernadette is the person you want to do you flowers. She is absolutely amazing! Thank you, thank you Bernadette!

• ErikaAK

Erika · Married on 06/07/2017

Bernadette was so amazing to work with. She truly is an artist with flowers, and she managed to create exactly what I wanted even when I wasn't 100% sure myself! She worked with me over the phone and over email and made the whole process so fun. I only used her services for the ceremony flowers, but I was completely blown away by the bouquet and floral crown that she made for me. I am so glad I used her services and talent, she is absolutely worth every penny. Thank you so much Bernadette, it wouldn't have been the same without your flowers!

Absolutely wonderful, everything turned out amazing.

Alisha · Married on 08/26/2016

I hired Bernadette to do all the florals for my wedding in August 2016. Bernadette was amazing to work with and is incredibly talented! I met with her to discuss florals for my wedding at the beginning of my planning process and later on decided to completely change the direction of my wedding. Bernadette was extremely accommodating and met with me on multiple occasions until I determined all the floral details I wanted. The day of my wedding ran perfectly and everything was delivered correctly and set up on time. I highly recommend using Diamond Custom Florals for any event you are planning!

Emma · Married on 08/13/2016

Owner Bernadette helped me to establish and execute the vision for our wedding in August. We had quite a few items (custom arbor, aisle runner, votives, and lots of table arrangements) to design and lots of family in need of flowers. Bernadette was responsive and comfortable using Pinterest to really 'get' our vision. She also included little personal touches, such as incorporating green hops into our boutonnières since my father is an avid home brewer.

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

Bernadette from Diamond Custom Floral is absolutely THE woman you want by your side in order to plan your dream wedding. She loves what she does and has a true passion for her work. Her floral creations look like art pieces, so much so that my family and friends all took the centerpieces home and displayed them long after the wedding festivities ended. More importantly, she has a calm, yet forward way of working with you that really helped me to clarify my vision. I was the bride who got suckered into the world of Pinterest - thinking that it would give me so many good ideas for color scheme, theme, tone, and flowers of course - this was not the case. Rather, it felt like I was falling down the rabbit hole of wedding DIY, craziness and what not. In my first meeting I showed her my Pinterest page and explained my confusion and difficulty narrowing my vision. Within the hour she had helped me achieve something that I had spent weeks and weeks thinking about. She has such a fine tuned eye for what looks classy and elegant - how different styles, decor and floral pieces work together. We settled on a romantic, classy feel will a touch of elegance and color scheme of blush, marsala, greenery and a bit of gold. We got together a few more times before the wedding to confirm table numbers, theme, colors and what not - whenever I started going down the rabbit hole again of 'Oh maybe wine cork picture frames would be a nice touch...' she carefully would redirect me towards my vision and help pull me out again! I should mention she gets all her flowers from local organic flower markets and all of my guests remarked on how naturally fragrant all of the flowers were - something we dont realize is missing from the typical Safeway everyday bouquets. She also puts a touch of mint in the bouquets making them extra fragrant and beautiful. In the end, our wedding turned out amazingingly beautiful and the bouquets, centerpieces and everything were absolutely lovely!!!

Allyson · Married on 07/30/2016

Bernadette is wonderful! She was always available to meet and share ideas with. Our wedding flowers were perfect and the wedding day was a breeze! We loved that she helped create our table decor, suggested flowers that went with our colors/season, and created beautiful boquets and boutonnières.

Sophie · Married on 07/24/2016

Bernadette at Diamond Custom Floral was amazing, she was hands down my favorite vendor I worked with for planning my wedding. At our very first meeting her friendliness and charm put me at ease, and I knew I was in good hands. She was always very friendly, super accommodating with our planning schedule, meeting times, and locations, and very quick at responding to ANY and all questions I had (via phone or email). She was helpful and knowledgeable about flower options, to try and obtain the look I wanted, with different flowers that still matched my look but were in season. On my wedding day my flowers were absolutely perfect. They were arranged and displayed beautifully, and were completely stunning. I would always recommend using Diamond Custom Floral for your wedding florist.

Barbara · Married on 07/09/2016

Bernadette was a dream come true to work with. I was referred to her via my wedding planner (A Piece of Cake Events). Holy moly, my planner did not lead me astray - Bernadette truly delivered and went way, way, WAY above and beyond! She helped with not only flowers, but also the overall tablescapes and venue ceremony and reception decor (she has a studio filled with decor options - centerpieces, candles, you name it!).
    Bernadette was more than just a florist to me - she worked with me countless times when many other florists probably would not have done so. I met with her several times in person to discuss and craft my vision, and I bounced so many ideas off of her throughout the wedding planning process. Bernadette’s execution was literally picture perfect, and she exceeded my wildest Pinterest dreams of a sophisticated, feminine, yet whimsical wedding. In addition to her being an outstanding florist, she is a beautiful, sweet, and thoughtful person inside and out. She will immediately put you at ease and will have you laughing in no time! I wish I had an excuse to work with her every month - she is that amazing and so much fun to collaborate with. She also included a toss bouquet free of charge, as well as a bud vase with some gorgeous flowers in honor of my mother, who passed away before my nuptials. Bernadette even placed a flower in the bud vase which was designed for me to to pluck into my bouquet after being pronounced husband and wife, for the purpose of taking my mother down the aisle with me. How sweet is that?!
    Numerous guests at my wedding commented on how her flowers and design touches were some of the best they have ever seen - coming from such picky friends, this means a lot! Bernadette had me absolutely smitten and awe struck with her work - thank you thank you, thank you Bernadette!

Tarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Bernadette executed my wedding day vision PERFECTLY! From our very first meeting she understood what I was saying and wanted to help me create exactly that. Bernadette was professional, timely, and simply the sweetest vendor I worked with for my wedding. On my wedding day she was a calm, joyful presence and seemed to be just as excited as everyone in the bridal party. It was hard for me to not have an idea of how the flowers would actually turn out, however, everything exceeded my expectations. Her recommendations to add flowers in one spot and refrain from adding them to another were spot on. I will hire Bernadette and her team for any other event I plan because she was such a joy to work with and the end results were stunning!

Katy · Married on 02/27/2016

Diamond Custom Floral is amazing! I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I showed Bernadette a few picture from Pinterest and let her know some of my favorite flowers. From there she created beautiful arrangements that were above and beyond anything I could have imagined! Bernadette pays attention to the small details. After noticing some Irish jewelry I wear Bernadette used flowers to highlight our Irish background. She was one of the few vendors that was in regular contact. She constantly checked to make sure we were still on track and was willing to make any changes I needed. I will contact Bernadette for any future floral needs I may have and would highly recommend Diamond Custom Florals!

Kerrie · Married on 10/17/2015

Bernadette worked with a personal friend of the family to provide custom boutonnières for our groomsmen, groom and fathers as well as beautiful corsages for the families. Her consultation and expertise in helpiwng direct our vision for table swags and floral arrangements helped bring to fruition all that we had imagined. Although our budget inspired our own DIY magic... Bernadette's wisdom, input and lending of her studio supplies was more than generous and demonstrates her goodwill and kindness! In conversation with Bernadette I found her engaging, inspired and passionate about bringing to life what is at the heart of her clients celebration! That is to me one of the most important qualities to have when working with someone during such a stressful time, with so many decisions to be made and ideals to bring to life! I definitely give her 5 stars!

Krystyn · Married on 09/26/2015

I worked with Bernadette on my September wedding. I wanted colorful flowers that were in season during the fall. Each bouquet was beautiful and unique but within the theme of what I wanted. Bernadette delivered them to the venue and arranged them to highlight both the venue and the colors in the centerpieces. She listened to what types of flowers I wanted but helped me stay within my budget.

Jade · Married on 08/22/2015

Bernadette is amazing! She is friendly, knowledgeable, and has a huge passion for what she does. I told her that I didn't know anything at all about flowers, and she walked me through everything; what flowers come in what colors, what flowers are in season during the month I was getting married, what types of flowers would fill the shape of the bouquet I had envisioned, everything! She even went the extra mile to find a certain type of flower for me that was out of season, just because she knew I really wanted it. Our bouquets, corsages and bouttonieres were beautiful! She will work with your budget and provide you with multiple quotes to give you different options. I am recommending Bernadette to everyone I know!

• F

Faina · Married on 08/13/2015

Bernadette is extremely flexible & pleasure to work with. Florals she designed were gorgeous.
    We discussed ideas over the phone & she was able to come up with florals that were perfect for the event & setting.
    Thank you Bernadette!

Emma · Married on 08/09/2015

I absolutely loved my flowers! From the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the table settings. Everything was beautiful. I would highly recommend Diamond Custom Floral and Bernadette's talents for your event or wedding.

Rose · Married on 08/08/2015

Bernadette was a dream to work with! She brought my vision to life and asked all the right questions to figure out what I wanted. Her knowledge of flowers, arrangements, and decor is extensive and I would highly recommend her. Not only that, but as a bride trying to throw together a wedding in three months, she was willing to help last minute and was one of the few vendors who helped to minimize my stress levels instead of increasing. She approached my wedding creatively and unique to me but was so organized that I knew she wouldn't drop the ball at the last moment. I'll be using her again for any future events!

Jo Ann · Married on 08/01/2015

It gives me great pleasure to review Diamond Custom Floral and, most particularly, Bernadette. What a wonderful experience I had doing business with her and benefiting from her floral expertise and knowledge of the area! Mine was a relatively small event being planned from Texas, but she treated me with so much concern, interest, professionalism, and friendship, that I felt like her most important client. The flowers she arranged

Bernadette was an absolute gem! She truly made our wedding the perfect day! Not only were her flower arrangements absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted, she also went above and beyond in all ways possible. She went out to the venue early on to get an idea for the look and was even more prepared than the bride for the occasion. She also has the absolute best personality; witty, caring, and so attentive to detail. I could not recommend a better florist for any occasion!

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2015

Bernadette was wonderful!!! I had a vision of my flowers and she nailed it. I was extremely happy with the outcome and all the help she provided for our wedding day.

SADIE · Married on 11/01/2014

Bernadette is such an amazing florist to work with! You will be silly to not choose Diamond Custom Floral for your wedding! Not only is she probably the nicest person in the world, she also creates beautiful floral creations. Bernadette and I spent a lot of time over email deciding on the best centerpiece and wedding party florals that would show my vision. The outcome, was WAY better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend Diamond Custom Floral to any couple getting married, you will rest assured that your bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces will be magazine worthy gorgeous!

Madeline · Married on 09/27/2014

Bernadette is a master of her craft and a true pleasure to work with. From the first conversation to exchanging photos and stories after the wedding, working with Bernadette was the best and easiest part of the wedding planning process. We lived out of town and she was very accommodating to our schedules when we would be in the area for a day or two. She totally understood our vision of what we wanted for flowers and nailed the color palate. The bouquets and center pieces were elegant and romantic with interesting and impeccably executed details. Her work was absolute perfection and far exceeded our expectations!