Diamond Bridal Collections Reviews

Diamond Bridal Collections 3
Diamond Bridal Collections 4
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2019

Such a good experience. I had Morgan the consultant and she was great!!! Definitely should check this place out!!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Moriah · Married on 10/20/2018

After a very awful experience at a dress “chain store”. I couldn’t have been more relieved that I made a second appointment here that day! *queue the choir* They were everything the other shop was not. Glory hallelujah!!
    The ladies here are so helpful and genuinely kind. I am quite an indecisive person, and was still not treated any differently. I was accommodated and made to feel like I was important.
    The selection and quality of dresses is marvelous!!!! I tried on soooo many dresses it wasn’t funny, without being treated like an inconvenience. Making a decision was so tough (with soooo many beautiful gowns). But she was there to help any way should could and even coach me through decision making, with noooo pressure.
    The fitting rooms here are beautiful, so spacious and accommodating!
    And the deals they offer...!?! You simply can’t beat this place! ❤️
    So much love for y’all!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

MiKayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Had a wonderful time at Diamond Bridal, also said yes to the dress here. They had a beautiful selection.

Diamond Bridal Collections 5
    Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Tended to my every need

I live out of town and had to make alterations appointments and requests on short notice. I had a great experience and never had an issue. Their selection was awesome and the seamstresses are SO good - even creating custom elements for my dress for an AMAZING price. The staff is great and helpful. All around perfect experience!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

I LOVED my experience at Diamond Bridal Collections when choosing my own wedding dress as well as bridesmaid dresses. When trying on dresses, the shop really took time to figure out what I specifically wanted (as well as what I didn't want). They selected a variety of gowns to try on that perfectly fit my style and helped narrow down my choices to one dress I absolutely LOVED. This was by far the best and most laid back experience I have had when trying on dresses. The staff is very friendly and willing to make the experience enjoyable and stress-free.

I also selected my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses from Diamond Bridal. We ended up selecting a gown that looks SO beautiful on all of the bridesmaids. The store manager also helped make the dress match my "wedding vision" by showing me the different colors and fabric that were available for the dress. I am SO pleased with the help they offered to customize the dresses based on how I was envisioning it. My friends were also very pleased with the ordering and sizing process, as they allowed them to try on the different sizes and see what was most comfortable for them before purchasing.

For anyone that is searching for a store that offers a variety of gowns for brides and bridesmaids, I highly recommend checking out Diamond Bridal. The overall experience and excellent customer service makes wedding planning easy for brides and bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kara · Married on 07/15/2017

The women at Diamond Bridal were wonderful to work with! My dress was absolutely perfect and fit like a glove at the first fitting--their measurements were spot on. They were always responsive by phone and were helpful in keeping my dress on hand until the big day (I live out of town, so this was a huge relief). Thank you!

Diamond Bridal Collections 6
    Diamond Bridal Collections 7
    Diamond Bridal Collections 8
    Sent on 10/19/2017
  • User2120856 · 2+ years ago

The staff were great. They were friendly, patient, and quickly responded to all of my questions. In terms of price, my dress was a really great steal as well:)

Sent on 05/26/2012

Erin · Married on 10/22/2011

AMAZING service. love those ladies! they made finding my dream dress possible:)

Sent on 11/08/2011

Karen · Married on 08/27/2011

Worked with Holly in picking out my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses. She was just wonderful. She was very helpful and easy to work with. It was very easy picking out the bridesmaid dresses and I never felt rushed when making decisions. My mother even got her gown here. The seamstress did an awesome job. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2012

3.5

Very accommodating to the bridal party, always willing to help in any way possible.

Sent on 07/28/2012