Diamond B Weddings & Events Reviews

Diamond B Weddings & Events 3
Diamond B Weddings & Events 4
Diamond B Weddings & Events 5

Brittney · Married on 07/13/2019

Super helpful and responsive!

Emily has been great to work with. I'm getting married in July and she has been super responsive to my questions and had great advice for my wedding! Would 100x over recommend to anyone for a wedding venue!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hello Brittney!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so excited for your upcoming wedding!!

-Emily

Caitlin · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Venue

The new venue at Diamond B Weddings continues to retain the classy, rustic charm that the smaller barn has always been known for. Every detail has evident forethought and planning by the gracious hosts. If you’re looking for a venue for any scale of event, I can personally vouch for this one. Emily will ensure all your needs are met without interfering with your day. When you’re there you really feel like part of the family, the hosts want nothing more than for your day to be a success. You really can’t ask for more. 10 out of 10 would recommend! – Wedding, February 23, 2019

Diamond B Weddings & Events 6
    Diamond B Weddings & Events 7
    Sent on 03/03/2019

Diamond B Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you both! Your wedding was so stunning! I wis you the most amazing "Ever After"!

-Emily
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding at Diamond B was a Montana dream come true! The setting was absolutely phenomenal, to experience a ceremony right along the Flathead River with the majestic mountains backdrop, the wheat fields with cylo and farmtruck, to the true Montana rustic barn for our amazing reception was perfect. Additionally, we appreciated the option of renting our tables and chairs right from the venue for added stress-free convenience. We feel blessed to have had our special day at the Diamond B, it is a true slice of Montana heaven!

Diamond B Weddings & Events 8
    Diamond B Weddings & Events 9
    Sent on 09/30/2018

danika · Married on 06/28/2018

The Diamond B has been host to our annual event for NINE YEARS! There is no place in the valley that compares to the quality of service, spectacular view and unique setting as this venue! The owners go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. Each year has been an amazing success!

Diamond B Weddings & Events 10
    Diamond B Weddings & Events 11
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/19/2018

Diamond B was incredible! They made getting married easy! Emily responded to texts, phone calls and emails very promptly, she always had an answer or solution to my questions. This location makes getting married easy, from the barn to the scenery it’s gorgeous on its own and sets you up for success to have a great party!!

Diamond B Weddings & Events 12
    Diamond B Weddings & Events 13
    Diamond B Weddings & Events 14
    Diamond B Weddings & Events 15
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Diamond B Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! You where an awesome bride to work with and I wish you the best! Congratulations!!

Jaimee · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not say enough about how wonderful Diamond B and Emily are! We were married here in June and it is absolutely the best venue that I have seen in Montana... the setting is on a beautiful river with a gorgeous view of the mountains in the background. The big red barn was perfect for seating, food, and most importantly, music and dancing! We could not have been happier with this venue. Emily was professional, responsive, and gave great advice. We are forever grateful to Emily and Diamond B for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Paxton · Married on 09/30/2017

Diamond B Weddings was the perfect venue! Not only was the venue gorgeous but Emily was amazing to work with. Anyone looking for the perfect Montana venue need to go to Diamond B and be prepared to fall in love with every part of this venue!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding was nothing short of amazing, all with the help of the great of Emily & Josiah. Hands down the best venue out there! If you are looking for a gorgeous place to have the best day of your life - chose Diamond B.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Diamond B Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks for the great review. You guys had an awesome wedding and were great to work with.

Shelby · Married on 08/12/2017

We had such a great experience at Diamond B for our August 5th wedding. Emily was so helpful with setup, answering questions, clean up after and even made sure our leftovers and cake made it to a refrigerator when we forgot to take care of them at the end of the night. I wouldn't change a single thing!

Sent on 08/12/2017

tina · Married on 07/25/2017

Thanks Emily for making our party a huge success. The setting is beautiful and hassle free. Would love to have another gathering here and highly recommend to anyone wanting wonderful service and a professional experience.

Sent on 07/25/2017

gena · Married on 07/01/2017

We wanted simplicity, beautiful views, and fun.
    It was more than we expected. We had a fantastic time and the owners were just wonderful to work with it couldn't have been any better!
    Thanks for all your wonderful help and service he definitely recommend you

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/19/2017

Seriously amazing! Emily is so helpful and just amazing to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Carlie · Married on 06/30/2016

We had an awesome wedding! Emily was super helpful & responsive to any questions we had. I HIGHLY recommend diamond B :)

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

Diamond B Weddings is an amazing facility to have your wedding at. Aileen is amazing and is so easy to work with. She is so involved with wedding and is willing to help you wherever you need her. I am still blown away at the value of this venue. You get the venue for 3 days! We had everything set up on Friday so when we got there on Saturday all we had to do was get pampered and get ready for our wedding. The best part was we were able to leave on Saturday night and not have to worry about cleaning up or getting all of our decorations down until Sunday! Everything about this place is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

sara · Married on 07/11/2015

No words can describe how fantastic it is to work with Diamond B. Plus the landscape and view is AMAZING! no matter rain or shine there is no place I would have rather been. Aileen was the best!! The place was perfect. The guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was done.Diamond B... They made sure I was relaxed and satisfied at all times! Aileen is so hands on and there on site to help and make sure everything smooth and goes perfect, just as planned.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Alison · Married on 08/16/2014

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! I cannot express enough gratitude to the owner of Diamond B! She is AMAZING. The setting is stunning. It provides the space and scenery for a perfect Montana wedding. You are provided with everything you need and more. The owner goes out of her way and beyond the call of duty to make your wedding perfect. She is incredibly thoughtful and can make suggestions that make planning the event so much easier. She also works with all of the other vendors in the area to make everything seamless. You can consider yourself blessed if you choose to have your wedding or other event here. We cherish not only wedding, but the times spent here planning and even cleaning up, and the help of the owners. Also, what you get for the price is UNMATCHED in this area. You can also get creative with where you have your ceremony and how you arrange everything, depending on your theme, weather, and amount of guests.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Laura · Married on 07/05/2014

Diamond B is a fantastic venue with an amazing owner. I had my baby shower in the beautiful red barn and it was like a fairy tail! I was very pleased with the service! Its a great place for weddings but also for so much more!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Thank you!

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2013

Aileen at Diamond B was terrific to work with. Diamond B boasts a beautiful location at the foot of the Rocky Mountains with the Flathead River flowing right along the property. We were married right at the rivers edge and held our reception, dinner, and dance in the barn. Aileen allowed us to bring out decorations and things we would need the day before our contract even started. We held our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and decorating party on Friday before the wedding at the barn. On Saturday, we used the lower level of their home to get ready and dressed, and it also served as a staging area before, and as, guests arrived. Sunday we came back to pack up, and Aileen already had our tables and chairs cleaned up, and things organized for easy cleaning and dismantling. Not only was Aileen there when we needed her, she was helpful with ideas, more than willing to provide decorating options, and even cut/picked the dried grasses and natural items for our center pieces the day before.
    Hands down, the best wedding venue we could have ever hoped for. I would not hesitate to recommend Diamond B and Aileen to anyone, whether for a wedding or any other event.
    Thank you, Diamond B and Aileen, for making our wedding weekend everything we had hoped for and more!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Ashlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Our guests could not believe the venue - all we kept hearing was, "I feel like I'm in a movie".

Not only was the venue picturesque, but Diamond B also provided so many props and decorations that we barely had to hunt anything down ourselves, which was a huge help!

Emily and her husband were also great to work with! So fun, flexible and accommodating for us our guests, and our vendors. They were a big reason why we got our fairytale wedding! (So thank you!!!)

Sent on 06/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2017

This was an absolutely fabulous venue! I am so glad we were able to have our wedding reception here. The venue was stunning, Emily was amazing, and the facility was great. I would highly recommend the Diamond B to anyone! I loved that the chairs and tables were able to be rented through the venue and that we could use both the barn and the garage.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Joy · Married on 06/22/2017

Loved the Venue. It was absolutely beautiful. The owners didn't seem to want to make it a priority to actually meet up and when we went to look around for decorations the owner who I set up the appointment with didn't show up. Luckily the other owner ended up being there.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Josephine · Married on 06/10/2017

Very accomaditing and helpful with setting up for our special day. Beautiful venue!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Seth · Married on 07/01/2017

3.0

Overall very beautiful and fitting place. We were able to move things and decorate in a way that made our wedding unique to us. A few minor hiccups here and there but a wonderful memory and experience. Having them help with take down of tables was a huge help! Thanks Diamond B for helping give us the wedding of our dreams :)

Sent on 07/09/2017

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

2.5
      2.5

The Diamond B is a beautiful location and a beautiful place to have a wedding. It was also very affordable.
    That being said we felt there was a lack of attention to detail. There was leftover garage from prior event in garage and whole garage area could have used a good cleaning. There was only 1 hand towel in basement bathroom and only one very small garbage can for over 12 people getting ready that did not work.. The barn needed to be swept, the bar needed washed down and had ants all over top. The drink tubs were also sticky and needed cleaning.
    We handled all that cleaning ourselves and felt like it should've been done before we arrived. . There was a small boat tied up to the dock this changed how the photographer had to take pictures. When we asked the person in the house to move a dog tied up to the willow tree so we could take pictures the man responding seemed upset to have to handle the request. This obviously upset the bride on her special day.
    We really think the Baer's are nice people and we hope their business is successful; but we really feel like more attention to detail is needed.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Keiko · Married on 07/12/2018

2.4
      2.0
      1.5
      0.5

I so badly wanted to love Diamond B, and it was great until 24 hours before my wedding...

Short version: If you're willing to book the venue for an entire weekend, you'll be treated great. If you choose to rent out the venue for one day, you're better off somewhere else.

Long version: (I want to start this by saying Diamond B was owned by my family for more than 100 years, they recently sold it to Emily, but it meant the world to me to still have my wedding here.) When I booked with Emily, we agreed that our one-day reservation would carry over until the next morning at 9 am, written and signed upon in our contract. We had no qualms and she was GREAT to work with until the day before.

Emily called to tell me that the next bride wanted to come in earlier on the following day and I would need to get my stuff out in time for her. I politely and kindly explained that I know the other bride's day is just as special as mine, so I was willing to work with her, but it was written in my contract that we had the morning to clean up and I would not be done at the venue when she wanted me to be. Emily explained that this would be fine and she would take care of all the cleanup the night before and move our stuff to one central area for us to quickly pick up the following morning. At this point, I had no issues. She was making up for the error on her end by double booking brides for a short time frame.

Everything was fine until the end of the wedding reception when Emily started being rude to guests and to my mother, who out of the kindness of her heart was helping her clean (even though my mother had no obligation to). She made snide remarks to my mother about how the other bride was paying more when my mom finally snapped and reminded her that the following morning was included in my contract. Emily was polite again after that.

Overall, it made the wedding extremely stressful and I would have booked somewhere else had I known it would be like this.

Sent on 08/20/2018