Di Foto Shoppe Reviews

Di Foto Shoppe 3
Di Foto Shoppe 4
  • Andrea

Andrea Hylton · Married on 11/09/2019

The best you can ever hire.

The best anyone could ever have. Great service - punctual, professional, very capable and the best photos.

Di Foto Shoppe 5
    Di Foto Shoppe 6
    Di Foto Shoppe 7
    Di Foto Shoppe 8
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Q

quomika · Married on 08/24/2018

Photos came out beautiful even prior to being edited .

Sent on 09/18/2018

Seon · Married on 07/17/2018

I have known Dean for a few years, outside of that, he is very professional. I decided to do a 40th birthday shoot and Di Foto Shoppe was the first place that came to mind because of the impeccable services I know they provide. I had a great time shooting with Dean. He shoots the most beautiful pictures, he is very kind and is a good person who made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. My sister who was there to assist me had fun as well because Dean was so easy going and friendly. It is obvious that Dean loves his craft of photography and is constantly on his toes to capture moments worth remembering. He has an amazing photoshoot skill with nice angles and smart to catch the most beautiful moments. I am very happy with the pictures and my choice, and would recommend Dean and his business to everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Paris · Married on 06/23/2018

Dean and Whitney were AMAZING! They were prompt, professional, and did an awesome job at keeping things orderly. I will definitely refer their services to others getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • JandJinJamaica

Jill · Married on 09/10/2017

I was so pleased with Di Photo Shoppe. They did an amazing job with our photos. They were patient, ver responsive, professional, and truly loved their jobs. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to decide on a photographer!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Denise · Married on 06/19/2017

I was a wonderful experience working with the team from Di foto Shoppe. I was beyond satisfied.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Cindrea · Married on 06/01/2017

I recently just came back from my first solo trip to jamaica and wanted to capture my experience through professional photography. My experience with di Foto Shoppe was exceptional and beyond amazing. The shots were beautiful and he was patient the whole way. Once i received my edits I knew then i chose the perfect photographer to capture my first solo experience. I'm definitely coming again for wedding photos. (Once i find that special guy lol)

Sent on 06/14/2017

Diamond · Married on 05/27/2017

If you're for a wedding photographer in Montego Bay look no further! They are the absolute best! I got married may 2017 and I looked everywhere trying to find the right photographer. From the moment I spoke with Kerry I knew I had found the right fit. The photographers are amazing the customer service is something you can only dream of! They were seriously one of the highlights of my day! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kirk · Married on 01/14/2017

Exceptional service in Jan, 2017 at a welcome reception. The photos were stunning with expert professionals capturing posed and candid moments that will be with us forever. Very reasonably priced and efficient turnaround. Thanks Dean and DeWayne!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kay · Married on 06/19/2016

It was awesome working with the team. Kerry made sure both Kirk and Garfield was present and on time for my big day. They were fun to work with. They remained professional and made suggestions that helped to make my photos and videos gorgeous.

Thanks guys

Sent on 10/13/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/09/2016

Gerald and Dean were absolutely amazing to work with. Gerald was our videographer and we worked with Dean a lot after the wedding from a business perspective. When Gerald arrived at the venue on our wedding day, he was very professional and no nonsense - yet he was very friendly. I appreciated that! We had several hiccups with our wedding venue, yet Gerald and Dean were more than accommodating to us and provided a quality product - it is even in HD. I love every second of our wedding video. When I watch the video, I laugh, I cry, I smile! During any wedding, there are several moving parts that as a bride, you are bound to miss some of them. Gerald captured every special moment! When I am old and gray, I will be fortunate enough to be able to look back on our wedding video and smile thanks to Di Foto Shoppe. I give Di Foto Shoppe my highest recommendation (and I'm picky). Thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Di Foto Shoppe's staff was extremely courteous and I had no regrets. I have acne and the woman lady that was suppose to do my hair and make-up didn't show up I started to freak out because I wanted my photos to be perfect. In the end my photos came out flawless and I definitely got my money's worth. Thanks to "Di Foto Shoppe" ^_^

Sent on 02/12/2016

Latoya · Married on 12/19/2015

We truly appreciate the level of professionalism that the Di Foto Shoppe displayed. The monent initial contact was made to the day of our event, it was a wonderful experience. When you plan your wedding a major part is finding a photographer that you can trust to capture moments that you want to cherish forever. Di Foto Shoppe will help make your dream day a reality.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Carol · Married on 08/15/2015

Love Dean and his staff!! They are innovative in creating the perfect pictures!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Maxine · Married on 08/15/2015

The whole photo process from arranging the photo shoot to the end product was phenominal. The staff was so professional and listens to our needs and delivers. Great atmosphere. We also had a laugh in the process to make the scene more realistic and fun. The final products were fantastic and everyone loves the clean professional looks.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/01/2015

We couldn't have been happier with our photographer Dean Salmon, he we the most professional, accommodating, friendly individual. He took his time with our photos, made sure he had plenty of poses, gave us input and allowed us to make suggestions. We have a beautiful array of photos from the beginning of our wedding to the end. The pictures were delivered quickly and efficiently and came out perfectly. I have many requests for his information, but unfortunately Jamaica is just a little too far away from Florida, but if any of my friends decide to elope in Jamaica they will definitely be using Di Foto Shoppe

Sent on 09/13/2015

Basim · Married on 02/18/2015

Phenomenal team! Completely went above and beyond to deliver a perfectly executed vision. Well thought out and were able to step in our shoes to get us what we wanted. We'll be using them for everything in Jamaica :)

Basim & Ramsha

Sent on 03/16/2017

Jay-Ann · Married on 12/06/2014

Excellent customer service, friendly staff and a warm environment are just a few words we can use to describe Di Foto Shoppe. For my husband and I, once we got engaged we knew that professional photography was a must. Dean and his team delivered from our first encounter - our engagement photo shoot - and we were blown away by the quality of the images, professionalism, personalized service and genuine care shown.We were so pleased, that we booked Dean and his team for our wedding - to do not only the photography but also the videography and favours.

Once again, they delivered excellent and timely service and Garfield (Hollywood...lol - yes you get to know everyone by name, create nicknames, they become like family) did a phenomenal job. It was sooooooooooooooo hard to choose which pictures we wanted from our wedding day as they were all fabulous. Our videographer Kirk captured all the special moments and also did an superb job.

Dean not only gives advice on photography, he gives excellent suggestions on different wedding vendors (he went above and beyond, extended himself and his team whenever we had a query or were in a bind; he listened and made recommendations/vendor suggestions that suited our needs and was cost-effective without sacrificing quality - almost like having your own wedding consultant as well). I highly recommend Di Foto Shoppe to anyone who needs professional, top of the class service and best in class photography, videography and you name it.

Some other words that I can use to describe Di Foto Shoppe are:
    Punctual
    Dedicated
    Flexible
    Understanding
    Creative
    Committed

Memories were created and life long friendships built.

Job well done.

Many Thanks,
    Jay & Richy

Sent on 01/06/2015

David · Married on 11/28/2014

We were very impressed with the fantastic service that we received from Di Foto Shoppe from our initial enquiry through to the delivery of the photos.

As we were travelling from the UK for our wedding in Jamaica, it was not possible for us to meet with the team before arriving. However, we were immediately made to feel like valued customers by Dean who maintained contact with us before the wedding, dealt with any queries immediately and met us soon after we arrived in Jamaica before our wedding to discuss our requirements.

Our photographers on our wedding day (Garfield & Dean) were great fun to work with, very professional and passionate about their work and put our wedding party at ease.

Our photos were delivered to us whilst we were still in Jamaica as promised. Dean is a man of his word and keeps his promises.

The photos were of excellent quality and we were delighted with the final results. We would recommend Di Foto Shoppe 100% to anyone considering using their services. We are very glad that we took the time to do our research on wedding photographers in Jamaica and pleased to support a local business rather than use our hotel's official photographers who could not match the value or service offered.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Dahlia · Married on 10/25/2014

My photographer was on time, point and queue. The creativity behind the pictures captured the essence of my Modern Elizabethan theme. The editing was superb. Overall it was a job well done and I highly recommend Di Foto Shoppe.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jodian · Married on 08/21/2014

The foto shoppe should be the only stop for your pic/video. The staff is excellent kerry, garfield n please forgv me mr videoman cant remember your name, the service was top nouch!!!!!!! thanks again guys

Sent on 08/29/2014

Susette · Married on 07/26/2014

The team was on time which is an impressive quality in our Jamaica market place where most functions starts after the scheduled time. Even though the wedding was not on time, the team was patient and I could feel that they wanted me to have the best day that I could have. They were encouraging and they felt like part of the family. A job well done.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Conrad · Married on 07/05/2014

Di Foto Shoppe team we are both locations for pre hitters shots of my bride and myself getting dressed for our big day. All picture very crisp and clean beyond our expectations.

Sent on 09/03/2014
  • F

Franklyn · Married on 02/16/2014

My wife and I got married in February in Montego Bay Jamaica. We decided we wanted to create our special day and not have to just select from a hotel catalog. Finding a photographer who could produce the quality photos we were looking for and someone we could confide in to handle our event was a little challenging until Dean from DI Foto Shop was recommended.
    Not only does this guy runs a successful photo studio in Montego but he displayed a high level of professionalism. We first communicated by email then by phone and he was keen making sure we got what we wanted not just packages from a catalog. He even recommend other people to he knew provide services we needed.
    Speaking with Dean set our mind at ease as he invited us to his studio where we met our photographer Garfield and was able to look over his portfolio.

Gar field is an excellent photographer he was a true professional. I really like his non intrusive methods.
    My wife is so happy with the photos.... thanks guys!!!!

Good Job

Thanks to Di Photo Shop

Sent on 09/10/2014

Christina · Married on 01/30/2014

It was excellent getting D Photo Shopp to our wedding the pictures was great not to mention the video,the two gentlemen was very professional,job well done.looking forward for my anniversary and the team is on board.thank u Mr Dean salmon and u have a great team working with u.

Sent on 01/30/2014