124 Reviews for Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ

Consultation (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)
119 Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ Reviews

This review is currently being verified.

We had a very inter-cultural Indian-American wedding and we wanted a DJ who could cater to our varied tastes in music as well as appeal universally to Indian and American guests. DJ Vinit did exactly that and kept most people on the dance floor all night. While we did give him an extensive list of songs, he also played songs we didn't expect but which hit exactly the right notes. His emceeing skills were also great. We wanted someone who wouldn't be loud, disruptive, or pushy and he was just right! The Dhol player that Dhoom provided was the MVP of the wedding and he gave us some of the best moments of the night. Milin, who runs Dhoom, was very professional, courteous and responsive on email through the entire process. We couldn't be happier with Dhoom Events and highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Tasneem, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a multicultural Afghan / Indian / American wedding in June and were just looking for a provider of a horse and dhol player for the baraat for my now-husband. Milin answered all of my many questions smoothly and efficiently and everything went great the day of the wedding. The dholi (Raj) also stayed for the the full reception and was a great final touch / "wow" factor when he started playing his beats to Indian, Afghani, AND American music (I really think a dhol beat and the song stereo love should go together now)! We highly recommend this company. Thanks Milin and team for making our special day so outstanding!!!

- Sonia & Brian

Profile Picture Sonia, 6/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent I’m glad to have them reasonable price and came before events start

Profile Picture Rani, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ experience ever!!! All my guests were so happy with the music! My two most important things were the music and the food and DHOOM did not dissapoint! By far, my favorite vendor! Never had to stress about anything with Milan and Chirag. Thank you, guys!!!

Profile Picture Urmi, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

Milin & his team were great! They played a great mix of music and worked with us for all the last minute craziness! Everyone should hire them!

Profile Picture Shefali , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Chirag was awesome! He was able to smoothly cater to the music preferences of everyone at our wedding, which was not only diverse in age but in tastes.

Profile Picture Nora, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chirag did a great job, he was very patient and accommodating with our requests :)

Profile Picture Saloni, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milin and his team were the best! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and guests still ask us who our DJ team was :). I would totally recommend them to anyone for any occasion. Too soon to talk as it's only been a month since I got married BUT once i'm pregnant, i'm definitely calling Milin and his team lol!!!! Thank you guys, you were awesome.

Profile Picture Neha, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience with Dhoom Events was absolutely stellar. Music is incredibly important to us so finding the right DJ was paramount in putting together our perfect wedding. Luckily we came across Milin and his company. Milin was incredibly professional and responsive from the outset. He never came across and sales-y or pushy and seemed to genuinely care about our interests. We read excellent reviews for one of his DJs (Chirag) and requested him for our two-day event. Milin made it happen. DJ Chirag was such a pleasure to work with. He spent time on the phone with us prior to the wedding in order to review our timeline and learn name pronunciations. He even gave us helpful suggestions along the way. Chirag was incredible during the wedding weekend - he shined as both a DJ and emcee. His music selection was perfect and he was able to keep everything moving with ease. Most importantly, Chirag was incredibly receptive and accommodating to any and all timeline changes, delays, etc. and never skipped a beat. We recommend Dhoom wihtnout hesitation!

Profile Picture Tazrianul, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We definitely were happy with the services for our wedding. Milin and his group were easy to stay in touch w/ throughout the planning process. I liked the garba raas music as all the songs had a good beat and none were the really slow boring ones. Baraat music was energetic, and wedding ceremony songs were played as requested and in the right order. I had put in a bunch of requests for reception music and I think Vinit pretty much played all of them plus other similar music and people danced a lot! The transition music between items was also good so there were no quiet moments. Thanks for a great weekend!

Profile Picture Avani, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dhoom was amazing, they did my wedding and everyone had a great time. I wouldn't recommend anyone better!

Profile Picture Neha, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Milan and DJ Chirag for our wedding events this past November 2017 for our wedding events. Music was one of the priorities for our wedding weekend and we could not have been more happy. When we first contacted Dhoom, we spoke to Milin who talked with us about what our musical vision was for our wedding! He was engaging and was very knowledgeable about his field. Prior to the events Dhoom sent us reminder emails with different details that we needed to provide. Prior to the event we spoke to our DJ - DJ Chirag who went through our entire itinerary with us along with individual name's pronunciation.

During our events we DJ Chirag was incredibly helpful and very professional. As weddings go, we were running behind on the Shaadi day, Chiraj came up the stage so we could inform him of the stages during the event. We had a mix of both American and Indian/Pakistani music during our events and the dance floor was always lit! All the guests had an amazing time on the dance floor and were itching to dance more when our events were complete.

We would highly recommend Dhoom Entertainment and Chirag to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Best DJ! From my Sweet Sixteen to my wedding, we have stuck with DJ Milin. He is absolutely amazing and knows how to keep the party going. We had the best time having Dhoom Events for our wedding this past September. I can not even count the number of guests who kept asking about our DJ because of how great the music was that night. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Karishma, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I worked with Milan and DJ Chirag for my wedding this past Sept 2017. They were absolutely amazing to work with and extremely professional. They sent out reminders for any details that they needed, and we had a call the week of the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. I can't believe how well everything went when we didn't even meet until the day of our wedding. They helped us with pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception music. We had a mix of American and Indian music that crossed many generations, and both our Indian and American guests enjoyed themselves throughout the entire event. DJ Chirag checked in with me during the event to see how I thought it was going, and I was so happy! It could not have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Milin and his team were great to work with throughout the entire process. He took skype calls with our entire family to ensure we'd be comfortable working together, explained what we needed (and what we didn't), and helped us to better understand why he needed what he needed from us to make our wedding special.

As a fusion wedding, it was important to us that all guests felt comfortable with the music. Milin not only helped keep a balance of Indian and western music, but knew exactly when our crowd was getting into a groove and how to keep it going. Every single guest of ours was on the dance floor, and they were all eager to keep the party going with "one more song".

We also worked with Milin and his team for our Sangeet, which was a great introduction into how to meld our cultures to be sure everyone felt welcomed, entertained and having fun.

We've been to weddings since ours, and everyone has commented on how much fun it was thanks in large part to Milin and his team. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Darby, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Milin and his team at Dhoom were fantastic and very professional. Kept an entire dance floor packed for two nights in a row. Loved their blend of Indian and American music. DIdn't narrate too much which we appreciated :) Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milin and Vinit were an amazing team to work with! The music at our wedding was absolutely perfect! We've receive so many comments from our guests about how great the music was and the "just right" mix between Indian and American! Thank you for keeping the dance floor alive and helping make our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Rupal, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

dhoom events were great at the wedding. All our friends and family had a great time.
Starting from the Baarath Van, which was on point, to the reception.
The team was responsive and also accommodated last minute changes and requsest.
Over all well organized, only thing they can improve on is mixing the songs showing off some crazy Djing skills :)
Anyway all in all The event was successful and we including our guest had a ball.

Profile Picture Rachit, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milin and Chirag at Dhoom Events were so easy to work with! They were very professional in the planning stages and organized all the events (flow and times) very well. They definitely got the party going and within 10 minutes of playing baraat music, our guests were raving about the music and DJ! Milin and his team were also very accommodating and incorporated all our requests. Even better, they were very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them for your wedding/reception and any other party!

Profile Picture Prerna, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC

Excellent DJ and MC services! Milin and Manish were the reason our wedding reception was a hit ! Manish called me the day before to reassure me and go through my entire lineup to make sure no detail was missed. the reception was executed to the T. Milin played all the songs we wanted, mixing it to the vibe of the crowd we had, and honored all song requests. The Baraat party van was also a hit! Thanks so much guys! 100% recommend to anyone looking for a desi wedding DJ!!

Profile Picture Prabhas, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One stop shop for all of your South Asian wedding needs, These guys did a terrific job and I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Hiren, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Dhoomevents made our special day epic and memorable. Hands down my recommendation for anyone looking to having a mind blowing event.

Profile Picture Ankit, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was very important for me. That being said, I was so happy to work with Milin and his team because they took my eclectic list of songs and orchestrated it beautifully throughout the course of the day. I, along with everyone else, was rocking it from morning to night.

Profile Picture Anish, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dhoom Events did an incredible job creating our ideal wedding musical experience! The DJing was top notch for our mehndi/sangeet event (DJ Vinit) and our wedding (DJ Milin) -- both events were so different in their music and everyone loved the music and dancing! Our family and friends were on the dance floor till very end for both events. Generally, very professional and courteous throughout, with excellent suggestions on how to improve our planning for the two events, and they coordinated everything without a hitch! Would highly recommend if you want to have an amazing and fun Indian wedding and dance the night away!

Profile Picture Smita, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews