111 Reviews for Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ

Consultation (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)
107 Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ Reviews

We worked with Milan and DJ Chirag for our wedding events this past November 2017 for our wedding events. Music was one of the priorities for our wedding weekend and we could not have been more happy. When we first contacted Dhoom, we spoke to Milin who talked with us about what our musical vision was for our wedding! He was engaging and was very knowledgeable about his field. Prior to the events Dhoom sent us reminder emails with different details that we needed to provide. Prior to the event we spoke to our DJ - DJ Chirag who went through our entire itinerary with us along with individual name's pronunciation.

During our events we DJ Chirag was incredibly helpful and very professional. As weddings go, we were running behind on the Shaadi day, Chiraj came up the stage so we could inform him of the stages during the event. We had a mix of both American and Indian/Pakistani music during our events and the dance floor was always lit! All the guests had an amazing time on the dance floor and were itching to dance more when our events were complete.

We would highly recommend Dhoom Entertainment and Chirag to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Best DJ! From my Sweet Sixteen to my wedding, we have stuck with DJ Milin. He is absolutely amazing and knows how to keep the party going. We had the best time having Dhoom Events for our wedding this past September. I can not even count the number of guests who kept asking about our DJ because of how great the music was that night. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Karishma, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I worked with Milan and DJ Chirag for my wedding this past Sept 2017. They were absolutely amazing to work with and extremely professional. They sent out reminders for any details that they needed, and we had a call the week of the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. I can't believe how well everything went when we didn't even meet until the day of our wedding. They helped us with pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception music. We had a mix of American and Indian music that crossed many generations, and both our Indian and American guests enjoyed themselves throughout the entire event. DJ Chirag checked in with me during the event to see how I thought it was going, and I was so happy! It could not have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Milin and his team were great to work with throughout the entire process. He took skype calls with our entire family to ensure we'd be comfortable working together, explained what we needed (and what we didn't), and helped us to better understand why he needed what he needed from us to make our wedding special.

As a fusion wedding, it was important to us that all guests felt comfortable with the music. Milin not only helped keep a balance of Indian and western music, but knew exactly when our crowd was getting into a groove and how to keep it going. Every single guest of ours was on the dance floor, and they were all eager to keep the party going with "one more song".

We also worked with Milin and his team for our Sangeet, which was a great introduction into how to meld our cultures to be sure everyone felt welcomed, entertained and having fun.

We've been to weddings since ours, and everyone has commented on how much fun it was thanks in large part to Milin and his team. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Darby, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Milin and his team at Dhoom were fantastic and very professional. Kept an entire dance floor packed for two nights in a row. Loved their blend of Indian and American music. DIdn't narrate too much which we appreciated :) Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milin and Vinit were an amazing team to work with! The music at our wedding was absolutely perfect! We've receive so many comments from our guests about how great the music was and the "just right" mix between Indian and American! Thank you for keeping the dance floor alive and helping make our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Rupal, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

dhoom events were great at the wedding. All our friends and family had a great time.
Starting from the Baarath Van, which was on point, to the reception.
The team was responsive and also accommodated last minute changes and requsest.
Over all well organized, only thing they can improve on is mixing the songs showing off some crazy Djing skills :)
Anyway all in all The event was successful and we including our guest had a ball.

Profile Picture Rachit, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milin and Chirag at Dhoom Events were so easy to work with! They were very professional in the planning stages and organized all the events (flow and times) very well. They definitely got the party going and within 10 minutes of playing baraat music, our guests were raving about the music and DJ! Milin and his team were also very accommodating and incorporated all our requests. Even better, they were very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend them for your wedding/reception and any other party!

Profile Picture Prerna, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC

Excellent DJ and MC services! Milin and Manish were the reason our wedding reception was a hit ! Manish called me the day before to reassure me and go through my entire lineup to make sure no detail was missed. the reception was executed to the T. Milin played all the songs we wanted, mixing it to the vibe of the crowd we had, and honored all song requests. The Baraat party van was also a hit! Thanks so much guys! 100% recommend to anyone looking for a desi wedding DJ!!

Profile Picture Prabhas, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One stop shop for all of your South Asian wedding needs, These guys did a terrific job and I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Hiren, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Dhoomevents made our special day epic and memorable. Hands down my recommendation for anyone looking to having a mind blowing event.

Profile Picture Ankit, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was very important for me. That being said, I was so happy to work with Milin and his team because they took my eclectic list of songs and orchestrated it beautifully throughout the course of the day. I, along with everyone else, was rocking it from morning to night.

Profile Picture Anish, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dhoom Events did an incredible job creating our ideal wedding musical experience! The DJing was top notch for our mehndi/sangeet event (DJ Vinit) and our wedding (DJ Milin) -- both events were so different in their music and everyone loved the music and dancing! Our family and friends were on the dance floor till very end for both events. Generally, very professional and courteous throughout, with excellent suggestions on how to improve our planning for the two events, and they coordinated everything without a hitch! Would highly recommend if you want to have an amazing and fun Indian wedding and dance the night away!

Profile Picture Smita, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dhoom events was my vendor of choice for my wedding on June 3, 2017. Milin lead the team and from day 1, he won me over with his calm voice and his pitch as to what he will deliver. There are a lot of good DJ’s out there who have made their name into a brand name. Dhoom events is a team. Without a team, there’s no DJ. Milin represents just that. Him and his team, along with DJ Chirag, who did my Garba/sangeet night, were simply outstanding. I was there to see a little bit of behind the scenes work, and I must say that everything was handled very professionally and we did not even feel a bump. Starting from the garba/sangeet night, DJ Chirag lead the night and did an awesome job getting the crowd on the floor. We were there until we were told to stop by the venue. Songs selection was perfect and he pitched in where needed to, and got everyone moving. Come wedding day, Milin and his team lead the way. I cannot say enough words about how much at ease I was because I knew Milin was taking care of it. I saw him move and work alongside his team. A true quality of a leader. When I saw that, it inspired and humbled me, that there are people out there who work hard for what they do. He lead the baraat like a full force hurricane. My family and friends danced for almost an hour. He moved the pace so perfectly that everything got done on time. Come reception, he was the star of the show. Made me and my bride look like the King and Queen. The night was lead by MC Manish and DJ Milin. They crushed the dance floor and my family and friends can’t stop talking about how much fun they had. Their motto is your event, your way. Simple, to the point, and perfect. I know there are a lot of you out there looking for a brand name DJ. Dhoom events is a premiere company and a huge brand. Whether it be a grand event, or something simple, they will make you happy. They have my highest recommendation!! Thank you guys for creating a great memory for us. We will never forget our wedding.

Profile Picture Kaustubh, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

We had Dhoom events for our wedding an they did such a fantastic job! Everything from the announcements to the music on the dance floor was perfect. Special shout out to the MC Chirag, he did a great job keeping the crowd hyped up the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture soni, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had 3 events and they provided sound for all of them. Overall, they did a good job.
Pros: Vinit was our DJ and his transitions are seamless. He created a special mix for my husband's first dance and handled our two first dance songs well. We designated songs for certain parts of our Hindu ceremony and he hit every song at the right time. Whenever they were approached, the DJ and his assistant handled the requests professionally. They are also very responsive and make themselves available whenever you need them. Finally, their prices are reasonable comparatively
Cons/advice: only two - They won't play the majority of your playlist (which I spent a lot of time compiling). To avoid this, submit less songs, but designate all of them as must play. I'd also tell them not to repeat songs played at the Sangeet at the reception unless they're favorites. If you really want something to happen and don't have an MC, the DJ won't mobilize your crowd. He will make the announcement and then move on to playing music again. Our friends took control and it was fine, but it would've been nice if the DJ did it.

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nailed it!!! For any DJ services, MC for the night and Photobooth services!!! This is the way to go!!!! My reception would not have been the same without them!

Profile Picture User6480750, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Thank you Dhoom Events for truly making our wedding a such a joyous celebration! Our diverse family and friends all commented on how much they loved all the music. Some even requested the playlist!

Milin was fantastic at answering our many questions and was flexible in accommadating our needs. DJ Vinit kept the party on the dance floor going all night. We never saw that dance floor empty!

Profile Picture Fatma, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dhoom Events was PHENOMENAL! We booked Dhoom for our wedding and we could not be happier with the turnouts of each event. We had quite a few events that needed to be different in there own way starting from the mehndi, garba, wedding ceremony, and reception. I can say that each and every event we had, these guys knew exactly what to play to keep the theme of the party and our guests lively. Not once did we feel like we went to the same party 4 days in a row.

Our guests cannot stop talking about our Reception because of the atmosphere and vibe the room gave everyone due to the setup that these guys provided. We had a special setup request for the Reception in which we wanted to have our guests drop jaws for, and they did an amazing job with that - yeah, we had A LOT of lighting effects for the dance floor particularly. We just wanted to have everyone dancing for hours and hours and that's exactly what happened.

We have a bigggg family with events that are coming right around the corner. We have already given your contact information to numerous people that are getting married in the near future. Thank you to the Dhoom Events team!

Profile Picture User6978184, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC
4.7

DJ Vinit, the dhol player and the assistant came from New York to New Hampshire to DJ our wedding and we couldn't be happier they made the trip. Everything was perfect and they were very helpful throughout the process to figure out all of the details. The sound for the ceremony was setup wonderfully so everyone could hear and we easily shifted to cocktail hour and reception inside. They kept the entire wedding venue pulsing until the end of the night and almost every person in the room was dancing. I would highly recommend Dhoom Events to anyone else we know getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Mita, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We found Dhoom through wedding wire reviews and are so happy we chose to use their services. We were looking for a DJ that can accommodate and Indian/American fusion wedding and they were perfect! Milin was out first point of contact and he was so professional and very quick in responding to all of my emails. Our DJs were Shri and Vivek, and they were high energy, very helpful and super easy to work with. Shri called me a few days before the wedding to go over all of the details on the song request list and timeline that I had sent them. He made sure he had all of the names right along with correct pronunciations. I requested a dhol player and Shri was also our dhol player and was so great at it! Even during the reception, both Vivek and Shri were very flexible and accommodated all of my last minute changes/requests! I would definitely recommend Dhoom Events to anyone, regardless of the type of wedding you are having and I will definitely be using them when I plan my sisters' weddings in the future!

Profile Picture Niki, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

It was great working with Dhoom Events and DJ Milin. He took a wide variety of songs (Indian songs, R&B, Hip Hop, Folk and Rock and Roll) and played them across our two nights of wedding celebration. I highly recommend Dhoom Events and DJ Milin.

Profile Picture D, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys did an amazing job, and the price was super reasonable compared to other Indian wedding DJs (even including their travel/stay to our wedding in Rochester, NY). They did music for the baraat, our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and also did the lighting for the reception. They did an amazing job with everything.

Profile Picture User7175301, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Doom events for DJ'ing our Sangeet and Wedding/Reception!! DJ Chirag and DJ Vinit were fantastic to work with!! They played all the best music (Indian and American) and really knew how to keep the party going, engaging the crowd the whole time! We received so many comments on how great they were! We would choose them again in a heart beat!! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Nirali, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chirag and Dhoom events were very easy to work with! They were extremely flexible in planning the event, even up to the day before. During the event, he really made an effort to do what we wanted and was happy to change small things on the fly. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User7095687, 1+ year ago, 1 Review