Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ Reviews

Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ 3
Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ 4

Elizabeth Kelberg · Getting married on 08/05/2019

Dhoom was amazing!

THRILLED we worked with Dhoom for our wedding! Their DJ, sound techs, and set up team were all incredible. Everything was executed flawlessly - and they brought so much fun to every event. For example, the DJ who handled the baraat (groom procession before the wedding ceremony) had everyone dancing and excited! Even people passing by not included in the wedding wanted to join in! His enthusiasm, music choices and voice-over made the event. The mobile music van definitely added a sense of fun as well. Dhoom also handled the music for our ceremony (procession and recession) and provided speakers for a welcome party. At every turn - they were terrific. Highly recommend Dhoom!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kunal R · Married on 06/08/2019

Such a great experience

Dhoom's motto is "Your event, your way" and after our wedding this weekend I can confirm they live up to this motto.

All our specific requests, from 90s Bollywood at the sangeet to some Marathi songs at the baarat to 80s classic rock during the final hour of the reception, were all followed perfectly and amplified by Milin and Mehul. They knew how to read the crowd, manage the guests and timeline, and knew exactly when to play which song to keep the party going. Our guests loved the variety of music we had and we have to thank Dhoom for that.

Aside from DJing, we contracted a photo booth, party van, some decor, and a baarat horse from Dhoom. All of these services were top-notch and high quality as well.

Most importantly, Milin and team were professional, courteous, easy to talk to, and committed to making our day special. We would recommend them to anyone and would absolutely work with then again for another event.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ritu · Married on 11/24/2018

Dhoom Entertainment

Dhoom entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding, from last minute changes to playing songs that we know and love. Truly blessed to have this team work at our wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Shawn Mathew · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend Dhoom Events!

What can I say except Milin & Manish at Dhoom Events were absolutely awesome for our wedding!

When we first started our journey, we were pretty lost with all the options for DJs out there. We were somewhat price sensitive as well so we wanted to get as much bang for our buck as possible. My fiancé was familiar with Dhoom events through some friends of hers and recommended them. I was leery at first, but from the very first call they put me at ease. Milin was very patient and suffered our incessant questions. He was able to secure add-on services such as a photo booth, Video screens for our slideshow as well as a troupe of Indian dance performers.

Although the day was a blur and my wife and I spent way less time than we would have liked on the dance floor, our guests were raving about the music after the fact. Milin and Manish were able to keep the dance floor packed and the party going, despite the fact that it was a daytime wedding and the room was extremely well lit. In addition to this, there were no hiccups with our scheduled introductions, dances, and speeches for which the DJ's had to coordinate music.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Milin and his team to others that are looking for any type of wedding DJ services (particularly Indian/American fusion type events.)

Sent on 10/28/2018

A Rishi · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent service and great for fusion weddings

We had an Indian/Western fusion wedding and were really concerned about making sure we pleased both sides of the family. Milin completely understood our concerns and did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. He was great and very easy to work with. At times when we weren't sure about some things, he was happy to help and give recommendations. We are so happy with how it all went. Dhoom Events is fantastic!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rishi · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Chirag did an exceptional job as our DJ and MC for our wedding reception in Pittsburgh a few weeks back. He was a pleasure to communicate with, very helpful with recommendations on the flow of the program, and was happy to play requests/our playlist but mix it up when needed to keep folks on the dance floor. He made our reception fun, exciting, and was everything we could ask for. Milin was very helpful during the scheduling and coordinating process as well. Would highly recommend Dhoom and DJ Chirag to others!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Parag · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Vinit is amazing

DJ Vinit absolutely crushed it at our wedding. He was extremely professional, a fantastic DJ & MC and a master mixer. He seamlessly blended Indian, Persian and American music. He was also very thoughtful - for example, he figured out how to make my wife's walk in song to the ceremony work so that her mom and her brother could walk in at the beginning and her and her dad could walk in at the end.

Vinit's calm professionalism helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • lsm0908

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a blended American/Indian wedding in Connecticut and Dj Chirag did an amazing job keeping the dance floor packed the entire night. We spoke with him a few days before the wedding to discuss what type of blended music we wanted but after that we pretty much gave him free range to just read the room and keep the vibe going. He did an amazing job blending the two styles of music together, we've heard from many guests that they've never been to a wedding where the entire dance floor was packed the whole night like ours. Guests have been raving about the DJ since the wedding. They also did an amazing job for the baraat to kick the day off perfectly. During dinner, he played a perfect mix of a soft, romantic mix of Indian and American songs. If we had to do this all over again, we would 100% book Dhoom Events again!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2018

Great Experience!

Milin was absolutely amazing! All my guests as well as both families loved the DJ services at all our events. Everything was exactly as we had wanted and had planned. For the pre-wedding event, the guy who Milin sent was super sweet and never got sick and tired of our constant technology questions. He was always willing to help and was very nice. On the wedding day, the music and the timing of the songs was perfect!

Now for the reception, things were thrown at Milin last minute and some things were changed/adjusted/added, but he were SO patient! He understood that Indian weddings can be chaotic and he dealt with it all so well, which shows how truly experienced he is. The music was great and everyone enjoyed dancing so much.

Prior to the wedding, if there was one thing I was very comfortable and stress-free about, it was the DJ services. I had full trust that Milin would adhere to my requests and he did just that. You replied quickly and provided great feedback and suggestions. Not being from New Jersey, planning a wedding was difficult and super stressful since I knew no vendors here, but Milin really decreased my stress. Also, his organization was awesome! He was amazing to work with and I would recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Adeela · Married on 08/04/2018

There is not a lot of choice where we are so people always bring in outside vendors. I'm so happy that I went with Dhoom Events for my 2 day wedding in Rochester. Milin was extremely organized and stuck to my plan I even trusted him enough to cede control on the wedding day and everyone had a blast! He had a great selection of music and was nothing but professional with our venue staff. South Asian weddings are chaotic and Milin was on time, professional, full of energy. I did not have to worry and he made our event a blast!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Tasneem · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a very inter-cultural Indian-American wedding and we wanted a DJ who could cater to our varied tastes in music as well as appeal universally to Indian and American guests. DJ Vinit did exactly that and kept most people on the dance floor all night. While we did give him an extensive list of songs, he also played songs we didn't expect but which hit exactly the right notes. His emceeing skills were also great. We wanted someone who wouldn't be loud, disruptive, or pushy and he was just right! The Dhol player that Dhoom provided was the MVP of the wedding and he gave us some of the best moments of the night. Milin, who runs Dhoom, was very professional, courteous and responsive on email through the entire process. We couldn't be happier with Dhoom Events and highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sonia · Married on 06/29/2018

We had a multicultural Afghan / Indian / American wedding in June and were just looking for a provider of a horse and dhol player for the baraat for my now-husband. Milin answered all of my many questions smoothly and efficiently and everything went great the day of the wedding. The dholi (Raj) also stayed for the the full reception and was a great final touch / "wow" factor when he started playing his beats to Indian, Afghani, AND American music (I really think a dhol beat and the song stereo love should go together now)! We highly recommend this company. Thanks Milin and team for making our special day so outstanding!!!

- Sonia & Brian

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ 5
    Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ 6
    Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ 7
    Dhoom Events Indian Wedding DJ 8

Rani · Married on 06/28/2018

Excellent I’m glad to have them reasonable price and came before events start

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • U

Urmi · Married on 06/24/2018

Best DJ experience ever!!! All my guests were so happy with the music! My two most important things were the music and the food and DHOOM did not dissapoint! By far, my favorite vendor! Never had to stress about anything with Milan and Chirag. Thank you, guys!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shefali · Married on 06/23/2018

Milin & his team were great! They played a great mix of music and worked with us for all the last minute craziness! Everyone should hire them!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Nora · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Chirag was awesome! He was able to smoothly cater to the music preferences of everyone at our wedding, which was not only diverse in age but in tastes.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Saloni · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Chirag did a great job, he was very patient and accommodating with our requests :)

Sent on 06/27/2018

Neha · Married on 05/26/2018

Milin and his team were the best! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and guests still ask us who our DJ team was :). I would totally recommend them to anyone for any occasion. Too soon to talk as it's only been a month since I got married BUT once i'm pregnant, i'm definitely calling Milin and his team lol!!!! Thank you guys, you were awesome.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Tazrianul · Married on 05/13/2018

Our experience with Dhoom Events was absolutely stellar. Music is incredibly important to us so finding the right DJ was paramount in putting together our perfect wedding. Luckily we came across Milin and his company. Milin was incredibly professional and responsive from the outset. He never came across and sales-y or pushy and seemed to genuinely care about our interests. We read excellent reviews for one of his DJs (Chirag) and requested him for our two-day event. Milin made it happen. DJ Chirag was such a pleasure to work with. He spent time on the phone with us prior to the wedding in order to review our timeline and learn name pronunciations. He even gave us helpful suggestions along the way. Chirag was incredible during the wedding weekend - he shined as both a DJ and emcee. His music selection was perfect and he was able to keep everything moving with ease. Most importantly, Chirag was incredibly receptive and accommodating to any and all timeline changes, delays, etc. and never skipped a beat. We recommend Dhoom wihtnout hesitation!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Avani · Married on 05/12/2018

We definitely were happy with the services for our wedding. Milin and his group were easy to stay in touch w/ throughout the planning process. I liked the garba raas music as all the songs had a good beat and none were the really slow boring ones. Baraat music was energetic, and wedding ceremony songs were played as requested and in the right order. I had put in a bunch of requests for reception music and I think Vinit pretty much played all of them plus other similar music and people danced a lot! The transition music between items was also good so there were no quiet moments. Thanks for a great weekend!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Neha · Married on 05/06/2018

Dhoom was amazing, they did my wedding and everyone had a great time. I wouldn't recommend anyone better!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

We worked with Milan and DJ Chirag for our wedding events this past November 2017 for our wedding events. Music was one of the priorities for our wedding weekend and we could not have been more happy. When we first contacted Dhoom, we spoke to Milin who talked with us about what our musical vision was for our wedding! He was engaging and was very knowledgeable about his field. Prior to the events Dhoom sent us reminder emails with different details that we needed to provide. Prior to the event we spoke to our DJ - DJ Chirag who went through our entire itinerary with us along with individual name's pronunciation.

During our events we DJ Chirag was incredibly helpful and very professional. As weddings go, we were running behind on the Shaadi day, Chiraj came up the stage so we could inform him of the stages during the event. We had a mix of both American and Indian/Pakistani music during our events and the dance floor was always lit! All the guests had an amazing time on the dance floor and were itching to dance more when our events were complete.

We would highly recommend Dhoom Entertainment and Chirag to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Karishma · Married on 09/30/2017

Best DJ! From my Sweet Sixteen to my wedding, we have stuck with DJ Milin. He is absolutely amazing and knows how to keep the party going. We had the best time having Dhoom Events for our wedding this past September. I can not even count the number of guests who kept asking about our DJ because of how great the music was that night. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Natasha · Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Milan and DJ Chirag for my wedding this past Sept 2017. They were absolutely amazing to work with and extremely professional. They sent out reminders for any details that they needed, and we had a call the week of the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. I can't believe how well everything went when we didn't even meet until the day of our wedding. They helped us with pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception music. We had a mix of American and Indian music that crossed many generations, and both our Indian and American guests enjoyed themselves throughout the entire event. DJ Chirag checked in with me during the event to see how I thought it was going, and I was so happy! It could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Darby · Married on 09/15/2017

Milin and his team were great to work with throughout the entire process. He took skype calls with our entire family to ensure we'd be comfortable working together, explained what we needed (and what we didn't), and helped us to better understand why he needed what he needed from us to make our wedding special.

As a fusion wedding, it was important to us that all guests felt comfortable with the music. Milin not only helped keep a balance of Indian and western music, but knew exactly when our crowd was getting into a groove and how to keep it going. Every single guest of ours was on the dance floor, and they were all eager to keep the party going with "one more song".

We also worked with Milin and his team for our Sangeet, which was a great introduction into how to meld our cultures to be sure everyone felt welcomed, entertained and having fun.

We've been to weddings since ours, and everyone has commented on how much fun it was thanks in large part to Milin and his team. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/25/2017