47 Reviews for DHC Videography

One Event/Day (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
47 DHC Videography Reviews

Thank you, David! We LOVE our wedding video! I honestly did not give David much instruction or direction (just a few must have moments to catch on video) and basically just told him to do his thing - and I'm so glad I did! When planning your wedding, brides are always looking for ways to stretch their dollar. For the price I paid for David to film my wedding day, I got more than I ever dreamed of! He captured the day so beautifully - every time go back and watch it, I wish I could go back to that day! In fact, I find myself watching my wedding video more often than I do looking through my wedding pictures. I highly recommend David Cervantez to capture any and all of your special events.

Profile Picture Mikayla , 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

David was prompt and was with us our entire day. He was professional and communicated with us, mindful of our wishes the entire night. He was great to work with and really affordable! I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was amazing at the wedding! He captured all of our best moments and we were so surprised with how great the wedding video turned out. There were moments that we got caught up with the wedding where we didn't even notice he was recording and we were able to watch those moments on the video which brought so much happiness. I would hire him for other events because it was a great way to truly capture the moment.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
2.4

David is such a nice guy but I think he's used to smaller weddings and ours had 400 guests. Here just a few things I didn't like:
We had a first look and in the final DVD the first look came after clips of my husband and I already together. It made no sense so I had to tell him to change that instead of it being done. Most of the DVD was fine until we got to the reception. I am from a culture that loves that dance and this was the most important part of the video for me. He didn't so much as record the reception hall before guests got there. The only guests filmed were the ones that made it to the dance floor.. There were people all over the place and he only got the dance floor which was bad quality to begin with.
I purchased RAW footage so that I could have the entire day available(David gives DVDs with 2 hours max) since the reception piece was so important to me. I was SO angry and sad to see that throughout our reception we were missing so many parts. Only a few songs were recorded fully. The maneuvering of the camera was awful. The camera was placed next to our large speakers so many parts of our DVD sound muffled. He left the camera to record (which was fine) but I don't think he was around to tell people to move when they would stand in front.
I definitely think to be in this field you have to have a strong personality and he did not for our wedding. I had to get my DVD edited because the first version didn't seem finished and I, myself, ended up spending around 8 hours editing so that I could tell him exactly what to do. His advertisement says that he will be there all day and I was told on the phone by him that he'll be there from 6am to 2am if need be. I didn't have him start until 11am and by 7/8pm he was asking to leave. I finally told him to go on the third time he asked because I was so angry. I was expecting him to be there until the end. I now don't have the best parts of my wedding on video because he left before they happened.

Profile Picture Jay , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was amazing to work with. He was professional, prompt and unintrusive, yet he was EVERYWHERE! He captured all of the special moments that we want to relive over and over! His editing was fabulous. He was able to bring the entire video together with great precision and nailed the feel of the wedding spot on! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Looking forward to working with David again!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
1.6

Warning to future brides: Do NOT use DHC Videography if you want your video in safe hands. A bride's worst nightmare came true when we found out 3 months after our wedding that David had LOST our wedding reception footage. My husband and I are completely devastated. It wasn't just that he lost our footage, but David handled the situation very unprofessionally and hardly showed any remorse over what happened. Several days after asking why it was taking so long to get the video back, he told us we would receive our footage after the weekend (at this point he already knew it was unrecoverable and gave us false hope). After he finally told us and him not responding to several of my following emails, I had my cousin who is a lawyer reach out to him and finally got an answer as to how it happened. Now knowing the way he handles his memory cards and does not double check everything, I would never use him and would never recommend him to anyone I cared about. We trusted David with irreplaceable memories that we were supposed to be able to look back on with our future family. Although David was a nice enough guy before and during the wedding, I would never wish for my worst enemy to have to go what we went through. The prices are enticing, but please use great caution if you do decide to use DHC Videography.

Profile Picture Kayli, 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video

Highly recommend David. So many bad things happened during my wedding day, but the videographer was not one of them. The video didn't show one bad moment (aka my son/ring bearer falling down the stairs or my shoe getting stuck in the tulle of my dress) and will leave me a lifetime of happy memories from our special day. He was prepared, on time, and I hardly realized someone was recording our every move all night. The video quality and editing was over value for the price we paid. He even hand delivered the finished product.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I'm so happy we booked David Cervantes for our wedding. He was professional, prompt, and edited our wedding video perfectly. I definitely recommend David for any wedding.

Profile Picture User6310977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations

We David and his business on the internet. He already had lots of positive reviews and I can't tell you less. He is extremely professional, always on time and does a great job! Also we had to find someone almost in the last minute. And luckily he didn't turn us away. We were lucky to work with him and can recommend it to anyone who wants a job well done, without stress.

Profile Picture Réka, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dave was one of the most professional vendors I worked with for my wedding. I didn't even notice him at the wedding until the very end when came up to say a few words. His prices are extremely reasonable, and his videos turned out wonderfully! We received the video exactly when he said we would, and he kept us updated on the process. Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Belinda, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David provided videography services for both our ceremony and reception. David did a great job capturing all the important moments (that went by in a blur for us!) without being intrusive. David was very organized, and made sure we had a copy of our highlight reel to share with our grandparents (who couldn't attend).

David operated independently, and produced some great footage with guest interviews.

Profile Picture Alaina, 3/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot put into words how happy my husband and I were with DHC Videography. We just got the video in the mail and I was in tears because of how perfect the video was. We weren't happy with the photographer we picked, so our last hope was the video and we were not disappointed. The video was so clear and he captured the perfect moments. Even after only 4 months I had forgotten so many details of the day and it was so awesome to be able to relive it. On the day of our wedding, the videographer was so professional and he spent ALL day with us, which was basically an 18 hour day for him. He did an amazing job on the day of and his end work was just stunning. I am so glad I went with DHC Videography and you should too. The price is reasonable and the end result is SO worth it.

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/3/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I are so excited to share our experience with DHC Videography. After our wedding on October 11, 2014 we waited patiently for the finish product to arrive in the mail. We just got the DVD of our wedding the other day and it's definitely worth the wait. You can tell that the owner of DHC Videography takes pride in his work. For anyone here in the valley looking for an affordable videography that displays extraordinary skills with an "EYE" for capturing that special moment then "GO" with DHC Videography. I was also impressed with the format of the DVD video. It's user friendly and I can't wait to relive these moments that were captured on video with friends and family who were not able to make it to our big day.

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very pleased with our wedding video! DHC Videography captured all the highlights of our wedding and created a beautiful memory of our special day for us to remember. When we received our video I couldn't stop watching it. I would recommend DHC Videography to anyone. He did a great job with our wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I are very pleased with the services we received from DHC Videography. The owner, David, is very professional and responsive with all our emails and phone calls. Being that we planned our entire wedding from out of state, a responsive vendor was very important to us! DHC Videography is also affordable. We almost did not hire a videographer since we first thought having only a photographer would be enough. I'm glad we changed our minds. Our wedding video turned out great and we are looking forward to watching the video again with our family and friends, as well as kids and grandkids in the future!

Profile Picture User816559, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were late to the game with choosing a videographer. However, we lucked-out with our choice of DHC videographer. David was prompt in responding to correspondence and clearly laid-out the terms, including extra charges for overtime, which we gladly chose. He showed up on time, demonstrated professionalism on the job, and provided the promised preview video as a sneak peak prior to the completion of editing. The finished product was of excellent quality and included both DVD and Blu-ray as options. Charges for extra copies were reasonable. Overall, the fees were a GREAT DEAL. I am very pleased with our choice of DHC Videography. Thanks again, David!

Profile Picture Ronald, 3/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

David with DHC video really rates 5+ in every area! We are so grateful that we hired David as his talent clearly captured the highlights of our special day. He is the man for the job without a doubt! Thank you!
Franne & Rich

Profile Picture Franne & Rich, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were very happy with DHC's videography services. David is very flexible in working out what you want and very good about responding to emails. We were so happy with how the final product turned out and would definitely recommend him to others. The video quality is amazing and his editing skills are great.

Profile Picture Ali, 10/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was fabulous to work with! He was responsive, puntual, and easy to work with. Our video was absolutely beautiful. He captured the essence of the day, and gave us a memory that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David the owner was amazing. He shot all the angles and even provided our guest the opportunity to say something special to the bride and groom. He was professional and quick to respond and book on a quick notice! He's rate is more than fair and doesn't hit you below the belt like most in what your goal is to catch on your special day ! Thanks David. Looking forward to him doing our daughters wedding as well in Sept! As he just finished our sons this past week.

Profile Picture Joy, 8/10/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I really can't recommend DHC videography enough. My groom and I initially were not planning to have a videographer, and realized that we wanted one after we had already planned most of our wedding budget. When we started looking for a videographer we were shocked to find how much some companies charged. DHC had very reasonable prices and the responsiveness and helpfulness of the owner David was outstanding. David went above and beyond to make our wedding video perfect. He arrived early, made sure to get footage of every aspect of our wedding, did individual video interviews with our entire bridal party, and had a great professional attitude. We were absolutely thrilled with the final product. The video captured all of our favorite wedding moments and was edited perfectly. We plan to watch it every year on our anniversary and I know it is something we will always cherish.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Within a few weeks of the wedding David provided us with a link to a 5 minute highlight video that was online. It was so well put together and was a perfect summary of the day! It was great to share with friends and family that couldn't make it to the wedding. We just recently received our full length video and were equally impressed. He was really able to capture the most special moments of our wedding. David is very talented and his prices are extremely reasonable! I would definitely recommend him to future brides.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 3/16/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

david was excellent to work with for our wedding. He was on time, professional, and captured the event for the entire day! With all the hustle and bustle of the wedding, he was able to record it all without getting in the way. His packages are very reasonable for someone wanting to have a videographer and photographer, but its pushing the budget. I can't wait to watch the entire video!

Profile Picture User2578449, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Originally we were not going to have a videographer at our wedding but I am so glad we changed our mind and chose DHC Videography. First and foremost, we were so impressed with the value of his wedding package and the quality of his work. Once we looked on DHC's website we knew we had to book. David was such a great vendor to work with! He was very professional and super nice. We only met with him once before the wedding but he was very prompt in responding to emails and good at communicating. The day of the wedding there were some mishaps with weather and technical issues but David was able to quickly adapt. He is a natural at what he does and very non-intrusive. In fact, most of the time we completely forgot that there was a video camera there. We haven't seen the video yet, but I'm sure it will be beautiful from what we've seen from his other work. We couldn’t be happier that we chose to book with David & we highly recommend DHC Videography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

David did an amazing job editing the video especially the highlight video. Everyone that has seen it has been so impressed. He also seemed to know when to get close ups and when to get a wide shot. The shot always seemed to be framed perfectly. He worked with me to make sure that the final video was the way I wanted it. David's pricing is very reasonable. I'm really happy with the final product!

Profile Picture User1749298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review