DGZ Invitations and More Reviews

DGZ Invitations and More 2
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Vastola Soley · Getting married on 11/27/2019

Gorgeous Invitations

Getting married there are thousands of decisions to make, including the invitations. I met Debbie Zissman, owner of DGZ Invitations and More, with open arms. Jeff, my fiancé, and I sat down in Debbie’s beautiful office and she listened to us about the details of our wedding. We told her our budget and she showed us invitations with gorgeous prints and textures of paper, fabrics and even acrylic. After the our visit, Debbie would also email and call with other ideas, thoughts, and guided us with the next steps. We ended up choosing an invitation that was unique and special just for our special day. Thank you Debbie for making this process of picking out our beautiful invitations easy, fun and without any stress. You are the best Debbie!

Sent on 08/21/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thanks so much Jennifer! I had so much fun working with you. I know your guests will love the invitations and you will get rave reviews about them. I truly appreciate you allowing me to help you.
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/13/2019

Debbie is the best!

Debbie is absolutely amazing! She has a wide variety of invitations to choose from and she is extremely knowledgeable in this business. I was able to choose exactly what I wanted and she was able to help steer me in the right direction with tiny details to make sure my invitations turned out perfectly. She sent me multiple proofs and answered every question I had almost immediately. I felt like I kept bugging her with my many questions but she was so friendly and accommodating to me. The price was also very reasonable. I was surprised to get such great quality for the price I paid. She's wonderful; I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! You were a complete delight to work with. I am so happy you are pleased with how they turned out. I hope I can work with you on future items! Thanks for putting your trust in me.

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2019

Lovely products and ease of mind!

I absolutely love the invitations they turned out beautifully.
    I was in a time crunch and she made my appointment in less than two days the invitations were done in less than three weeks and people are raving!

Sent on 04/23/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you Melissa! Loved working with you. Glad we were able to meet your deadline. I know everything will be beautiful.
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely beautiful

I knew I wanted something unique for my invitations, and DGZ did not disappoint. We completely created a design using two different companies to get the colors I wanted. Debbie was so easy to work with and gave really great suggestions to create the most beautiful invitations. All of my guests complimented that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen! I highly suggest using this company due to the diversity of her selection and her creativity to build gorgeous invitations (and she'll stick to your budget!!)

Sent on 07/19/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael. I had so much fun working with you, you were a delight! I am so happy you loved them and that you got rave reviews!!!

Kailey Manka · Married on 05/04/2019

A job well done!!

Debbie was incredible! She was easy to work with, fast, creative, and very professional! She had great ideas and each meeting was very client-centered. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful and show-stopping invitations!

Sent on 04/19/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you Kailey. It was such a pleasure to work with you on these invitations. I know you will have a very special wedding!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful invitations and huge selection

Debbie was so responsive and wonderful to work with for my invitations. I truly valued her knowledge about the different elements regarding our invitations and RSVP cards and felt at ease working with her as she showed me so many options and worked within my budget. Not only am I so glad I went with a professional instead of getting invitations online – I’m even more pleased I chose DGZ Invitations and More.

Sent on 05/10/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa. It was so wonderful working with you. Thank you for your trust in me. I look forward to helping you in the future for any other printing needs.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Cribb · Married on 04/05/2019

Best invitation printing service in Houston!

If you care about quality and regular communication, use DGZ Invitations and More for your invitation printing services. After having an awful experience with a very popular online service, we decided to go local and so glad we did! Debbie met myself and now husband to discuss options for our invitations and any other “day-of” items needed. Her professionalism but also class, made us feel like we were finally getting the service we were looking for. The invitations were by far, the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen. Debbie also arranged a calligrapher to address each invitation which was the Coup de Gras (even the Postmaster was impressed). We received so may compliments from our guests who thought our wedding planner was responsible for designing the invitations. After having such a positive experience with the invitations, we decided to order a few more items from Debbie including programs for the ceremony, cocktail napkins, menus, table numbers, and a seating assignment chart. All were absolutely perfect, and the turnaround time was incredible…not to mention, much more affordable than I ever anticipated.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    DGZ Invitations and More 3
    DGZ Invitations and More 4

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. You and John were wonderful to work with! I am sure that everything was just wonderful at the wedding! Thank you for allowing me to help you.

Joy · Married on 02/22/2019

Very knowledgeable

Debbie was very flexible and accommodating with my request. I only needed envelopes, and she made them happen within my quick timeline.

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila Browery · Married on 07/29/2018

Pleased with Everything

Our Save the Dates turned out amazing so we decided to use DGZ for our Invitations and Place Cards too and we were very pleased with everything.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mary · Married on 01/06/2018

Our invitations turned out amazing. We had a postcard as the RSVP card and it worked out well. Invitations arrived ahead of schedule, so much so that we sat on them for about a month before we could even think about addressing them and mailing them out.

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Suzie

Suzie Drazner · Married on 07/02/2017

Sophisticated and Easy To Work With

We worked with Debbie on wedding invitations, save the dates, menus, and printed napkins for our wedding in July. We looked at lots of vendors before deciding on Debbie, but made our decision because of the array of options, customizable features, and very reasonable prices. Debbie was extremely easy to work with and I would definitely recommend DGZ Invitations to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/16/2018