DGZ Invitations and More Reviews

8 Reviews for DGZ Invitations and More

DGZ Invitations and More 1
DGZ Invitations and More 2

Melissa · Getting married on 06/23/2019

Lovely products and ease of mind!

I absolutely love the invitations they turned out beautifully.
    I was in a time crunch and she made my appointment in less than two days the invitations were done in less than three weeks and people are raving!

Sent on 04/23/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you Melissa! Loved working with you. Glad we were able to meet your deadline. I know everything will be beautiful.

Kailey Manka · Married on 05/04/2019

A job well done!!

Debbie was incredible! She was easy to work with, fast, creative, and very professional! She had great ideas and each meeting was very client-centered. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful and show-stopping invitations!

Sent on 04/19/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you Kailey. It was such a pleasure to work with you on these invitations. I know you will have a very special wedding!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful invitations and huge selection

Debbie was so responsive and wonderful to work with for my invitations. I truly valued her knowledge about the different elements regarding our invitations and RSVP cards and felt at ease working with her as she showed me so many options and worked within my budget. Not only am I so glad I went with a professional instead of getting invitations online – I’m even more pleased I chose DGZ Invitations and More.

Sent on 05/10/2019

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa. It was so wonderful working with you. Thank you for your trust in me. I look forward to helping you in the future for any other printing needs.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Cribb · Married on 04/05/2019

Best invitation printing service in Houston!

If you care about quality and regular communication, use DGZ Invitations and More for your invitation printing services. After having an awful experience with a very popular online service, we decided to go local and so glad we did! Debbie met myself and now husband to discuss options for our invitations and any other “day-of” items needed. Her professionalism but also class, made us feel like we were finally getting the service we were looking for. The invitations were by far, the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen. Debbie also arranged a calligrapher to address each invitation which was the Coup de Gras (even the Postmaster was impressed). We received so may compliments from our guests who thought our wedding planner was responsible for designing the invitations. After having such a positive experience with the invitations, we decided to order a few more items from Debbie including programs for the ceremony, cocktail napkins, menus, table numbers, and a seating assignment chart. All were absolutely perfect, and the turnaround time was incredible…not to mention, much more affordable than I ever anticipated.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    DGZ Invitations and More 3
    DGZ Invitations and More 4

DGZ Invitations and More's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. You and John were wonderful to work with! I am sure that everything was just wonderful at the wedding! Thank you for allowing me to help you.

Joy · Married on 02/22/2019

Very knowledgeable

Debbie was very flexible and accommodating with my request. I only needed envelopes, and she made them happen within my quick timeline.

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila Browery · Married on 07/29/2018

Pleased with Everything

Our Save the Dates turned out amazing so we decided to use DGZ for our Invitations and Place Cards too and we were very pleased with everything.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mary · Married on 01/06/2018

Our invitations turned out amazing. We had a postcard as the RSVP card and it worked out well. Invitations arrived ahead of schedule, so much so that we sat on them for about a month before we could even think about addressing them and mailing them out.

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Suzie

Suzie Drazner · Married on 07/02/2017

Sophisticated and Easy To Work With

We worked with Debbie on wedding invitations, save the dates, menus, and printed napkins for our wedding in July. We looked at lots of vendors before deciding on Debbie, but made our decision because of the array of options, customizable features, and very reasonable prices. Debbie was extremely easy to work with and I would definitely recommend DGZ Invitations to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/16/2018