DGM Flowers & Events Reviews

DGM Flowers & Events 6
DGM Flowers & Events 7

Michele Rivera 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Tye is the Best!

From start to finish Tye was the best. Communication was top notch and the arrangements I ordered were just beautiful. I brought my bouquet home and even after 10 days with no water they still look good.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Krisztina

Krisztina Sur谩nyi 路 Married on 06/16/2019

More than amazing!

Tye was my savior on my big day. From the beginning he responded very quickly and each time (at least 2o lol) when I changed my mind he was patient with me and very helpful. Worked with me the best, to make me happy.
    On my big day, it supposed to be an outdoor beach wedding, it was raining so we couldn't go by the plan. He came up with an other solution and saved my day! He kept me going, I cried at least 3 times he was there for me. I asked him to stay on my wedding! He really was my bestfriend that day! I can't be thankful enough. Without a heartbeat I would pick him again and will do if ever I need a florist!!! Thank you again Tye! You are the best!!!馃挀馃檹

Sent on 09/03/2019
    DGM Flowers & Events 9
  • TERESA

TERESA 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Beyond Amazing

I absolutely can not say enough good things about this vendor. I am so happy I decided to shop around outside of the preferred vendors of my venue. Other vendors were pushy and made it seem like they were doing me a favor. Tye created quite the opposite experience and even used the phrases "it is always a pleasure to accommodate our clients" and "we're here to make to make your day easier not more stressful". The original proposal was slightly out of our budget and he didn't make me feel bad for it. He continued to work with me until we created an amazing event. Amazing quality and even better professionalism. If I had to do it all over again I wish I would have found DGM and Tye a lot sooner than I did. Even in person, Tye was an absolute delight. You want to be a happy, stress-free Bride and/or Groom? Book with DGM, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Berger 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Wedding Arrangements

DGM Flowers and Events did a wonderful job of adding the little touch for my wedding. Tyler created my vision perfectly from my bouquet to the added touch to the aisle chairs. The added florals were just what I wanted, subtle but perfect. Thank you.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    DGM Flowers & Events 10
    DGM Flowers & Events 11
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Francisco 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Service!

I cannot speak highly enough about Tye! I have and will continue to recommend them to every future bride! Tye was helpful, friendly, professional and highly supportive throughout the process. He made himself available and was always responsive via email/phone to answer any and all questions. My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets and all of the reception flowers were unbelievably stunning - even better than I could have imagined! I am so grateful for Tye and the DGM Florist team for helping to make my big day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    DGM Flowers & Events 12

Jennifer 路 Married on 02/02/2019

I was wowed!!

I started planning my wedding a year before my wedding date and from the very beginning Tye was so helpful. I was so unsure and indecisive but every question never went unanswered. Between all my phone calls and emails and even some minor changes 2 weeks before my wedding. My vision came together right before my eyes! My family and friends raved about the decor and couldn鈥檛 stop talking about it! Please do not second guess this company. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Jess 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful flowers

Ty helped me create a very beautiful selection of flowers, with alternating centerpieces of different heights. I still wish I could have kept them all, but the vases were rented xD The absolute best part of working with him from a practical stand point is that he actually stuck with the budget I gave him. Everyone else I saw seemed to ignore what I said, but he actually stopped me if something would be too expensive and came in UNDER the number I gave him! Fabulous and super nice as well.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Pili 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Tye was just amazing to work with. Right when I got his first contract, I knew he was the real deal. DGM describes very clearly each arrangement, they state the vases, the color of fabric, the types of leave, flowers, etc. and add an inspiration picture for each item. Tye was quick to answer all of my questions and helped me with last minute additions and decisions at the end of the wedding. The floral arrangements were all GORGEOUS. I have zero complaints and am so happy that I found DGM Flowers & Events. Everything went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    DGM Flowers & Events 13
    DGM Flowers & Events 14
    DGM Flowers & Events 15
    DGM Flowers & Events 16
    DGM Flowers & Events 17
    DGM Flowers & Events 18

Sharyce 路 Married on 07/20/2018

Tye and DGM Flowers & Events are truly gifted in what they do. I always knew flowers would be a very important part of our wedding celebration. When my husband and I saw the finished product on our wedding day, we were filled with complete happiness. It was all we could have hoped for and more. The bouquets, boutonnieres, pomander ball, arch flowers, escort card table, sweetheart table, centerpieces, and cake flowers were made with immense talent and love. I can honestly say, I have never seen flowers so beautiful. Tye and the DGM team were professional, responsive, extremely organized, accommodated, and exceeded all expectations. The finished product is one that I will remember forever. We are so thankful, that they were able to take part in our special day and look forward to future events. We highly recommend! Thank you Tye and DGM Flowers & Events!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Vanessa 路 Married on 04/16/2018

As a New Englander, I traveled to Florida where my wedding was held. I cannot say enough positive comments regarding DGM Florist. From the moment I began planning my wedding, Tye was right there. He was super responsive, to any email or question I had. He constantly checked in, in seeing how the planning process was coming along and in seeing if I needed anything. As it was a destination wedding, communication is key. I found a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and Tye was able to replicate it perfectly. He designed my floral arrangement, and made my maid of honor bouquet, similar to my bridal bouquet. The quality, color, and representation of the flowers were absolutely perfect. I was very pleased with how my bouquet came out, as it was filled with blooming flowers. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better florist. I would absolutely recommend DGM as your wedding florist, or any other florist in the area. The customer service is phenomenal. DGM, thank you so so much for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    DGM Flowers & Events 19
    DGM Flowers & Events 20
    DGM Flowers & Events 21

Judy 路 Married on 04/15/2018

I just wanted to share how grateful I am to Tye and his team! The stunning arrangements they created were truthfully the talk of the DiCarlo/Bossi wedding on Sunday, April 15,2018 at Driftwood Beach Club!
    Tye's professionalism, positive attitude and flexibility only added to how much I appreciate what you created; and highly recommend them for weddings/events in the South Florida area!
    The passion and love Tye & his team have for what they do certainly shows in their amazing work.
    DGM Flowers & Events made quite an impact, both on me as an Event Manager and others; I therefore look forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jaclyn 路 Married on 04/15/2018

DGM was SO accommodating and understanding. I planned a wedding from another state and they were so easy to work with, on phone, email, and even Facetime! The flowers blew my expectations out of the water. The ideas/pictures that I sent, Tye did nothing shy of REPLICATING THE EXACT look I wanted, but even better!!!!!! I am absolutely so lucky to have Tye do my wedding flowers.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    DGM Flowers & Events 22
    DGM Flowers & Events 23
    DGM Flowers & Events 24
    DGM Flowers & Events 25

Ashley 路 Married on 02/10/2018

My flowers turned out beautiful! The theme for my wedding was beach elegance! Instead of having flowers, I went with a greenery beach theme. Tye was great! He was able to see my vision and make it happen on my wedding. All the greenery mixed with vibrant blues turned out exactly how I wanted! He is great with communication months prior to the wedding all the way up to day of the wedding. Instead of having an arch for the ceremony, I decided to have two pillars with greenery. Tye and his team were such a pleasure to work with and helped to make the process a lot less stressful! Thank you for making my wedding come together.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    DGM Flowers & Events 26
    DGM Flowers & Events 27
    DGM Flowers & Events 28
    DGM Flowers & Events 29
    DGM Flowers & Events 30

Charlette 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Tye and his dgm team is the best florist in Fort Lauderdale and I鈥檓 not exaggerating. I was impressed with the level of communication and professionalism. I don鈥檛 think any of my vendors had the level of communication Tye provided. We planned and completed everything online and via emails because I live in Atlanta and could make it to Fort Lauderdale before the wedding. In the end, my wedding flowers was just as I envisioned and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Tye to anyone looking for a florist that is attention to detail and values communication. I highly recommend DGM Flowers

Sent on 02/08/2018

Jiayi 路 Married on 01/26/2018

Great service, really fresh and lovely flowers. Tye is extremely considering, his service is of great value and fantastic quality. I would not hesitate to book with DGM flowers for its freshness and care-free service.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ben 路 Married on 12/16/2017

My name is Oumar Djafarou and my wife is Laila. We hired Tye ( DMG flowers) to decorate our wedding and it's been more than everything we were expecting. Tye is very professional and I would recommend him not only to two of my friends that are about to get married but I would anybody that is looking for a florist around Miami area.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Deborah 路 Married on 11/25/2017

DGM Flowers really outdid themselves! Tye went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Our flowers were phenomenal and the guest absolutely love the centerpieces.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Monica 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Very pleased with quality of product (bouquets) and service. Tye was VERY professional, responsible and efficient. His prices were also very reasonable. I would recommend using DGM to anyone who asked!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ana Maria 路 Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing company, overall disposition, availability, as well as flexibility, they created a dream come true

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • O

Olga 路 Married on 11/05/2017

If I had to choose one word to describe how Tye and his team works, it would be AMAZING. I came across DGM flowers and Events鈥 website after feeling extremely frustrated because I couldn鈥檛 find someone to bring my vision into reality. Our first meeting went for lack of a better word just perfect; and Tye immediately got an idea of the type of flower arrangements I was looking for my wedding. In such a small amount of time that we had to put everything together he exceeded my expectations and the end product was nothing short of perfect. Everyone kept complementing and loving my bouquet, the corsages, the flowers for the arch, centerpieces, etc. I鈥檒l foerever be grateful to Tye and his team.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    DGM Flowers & Events 31
    DGM Flowers & Events 32
    DGM Flowers & Events 33
    DGM Flowers & Events 34
    DGM Flowers & Events 35
    DGM Flowers & Events 36

Nesha 路 Married on 11/04/2017

My best friend got married during Memorial Day in Fort Lauderdale. We had been planning this for 6 months and being that we didn鈥檛 live in Florida we had to depend on reviews from others when it came to using different vendors. One of the things my friend wanted the most was a bouquet of live flowers. The planning service that she chose to use wanted to charge $165 to rent a silk flower bouquet that had to be returned after the ceremony. In the 9th hour, the person responsible for the bouquet fell through. Not wanting her to be disappointed I immediately went to the internet to find a florist. I checked out a few other sites until I came across DGM Flowers & Events.
    From the moment I sent the email to the point of delivery everything was over and beyond my expectation. The response time, the upfront honesty, the price and the delivery of the product was amazing when I saw it. Even the process of getting this all done from another city was convenient. I love a company/individual that puts their customer first and takes pride in customer service. I would recommend Tye to anyone looking for floral needs. Tye thank you soooooooo much! I wanted to get a picture of her expression when I surprised her with it, but I was concentrating so hard on making sure that I didn鈥檛 drop the bouquet and admiring how beautiful it was.
    Nesha

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Exceeded our expectations! Absolutely gorgeous work! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anna 路 Married on 07/15/2017

My flowers was some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Tye and his team is amazing and their attention to detail is indescribable. It was such a wonderful experience from start to finish. My bouquet was amazing and the arch left me and my guess speechless. I've never had so many compliments in my life. I recommend dgm to anyone looking for amazing flowers creation.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kristine 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Tye and the team over at DGM was amazing their fast response got me and my amazing boutique had me in awe on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2017