DFX : Sound Vision Reviews

16 | West Berlin, NJ

16 Reviews for DFX : Sound Vision

Marian D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Very Professional

Worked with me until I was happy.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Stephanie P

Stephanie P. · Married on 06/27/2020

Leave it to the Pros! Creative Lighting to transform your space!

The crew from DFX came out to our home to help us transform our backyard after COVID ruined our original plans. We had no idea what we were going to do or how to light up our yard for our intimate evening ceremony and reception. The team showed up ready to help us tackle changing our backyard with positivity and creativity right off the bat! They immediately surveyed our yard and looked for unique ways to light up our yard. Their end result was incredible! They found ways to upplight our trees, transform the back of our home with a customized sign, strung bistro lighting across our yard and truly set a romantic tone for our night. Our Guests could not believe what our backyard had transformed into. We could not have done this without the guys from DFX- they were so friendly, kind and quick! Just what we needed after the stress of re-planning a wedding all over again! I could not believe how quickly the lights went up - We had purchased some lights (not knowing what we were going to do with them) and the guys took one look and knew exactly where to string them. We still have them up 2 months later and plan on enjoying our bistro lighting for another few months :) BIG THANK YOU TO DFX! YOU GUYS SAVED OUR WEDDING!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Christine · Married on 11/16/2019

Don't Skip Out on Lighting!

If it's in your budget lighting is definitely worth it! It really added a special touch to our ceremony space and reception area. DFX was super easy to work with and talk to. They were really easy going and they were very responsive to my emails, which, when you're going through the stress of planning a wedding, is super important!

Sent on 05/08/2020

Danelsy · event on: 04/23/2018

Outstanding service. They really listened to all of our needs and were able to adjust and make last minute changes without missing a beat. They were timely and very professional.

Sent on 04/25/2018

P · event on: 11/20/2017

Hi Gil -

What a pleasure it was collaborating with Gil and his team on the ASPC event last night. Beginning with my first phone call to DFX, the entire experience of working with Gil and DFX was excellent. The final result was superb--especially given the limitations of our budget--and the church staff & guests were legitimately astounded by what we were able to achieve. We had a lot of heavy hitters in the room, which we are hoping will translate into future bookings for the space. ASPC will of course think of DFX first where those opportunities might include your services.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Caroline · event on: 10/05/2017

I've worked with DFX for several years on an annual charitable fundraiser, and they are consistently generous, responsive, and easy to work with.

This year's event brought DFX's professionalism and poise to new levels. Our A/V system was up and running after several hours of work from the crew, but the projector fan failed unexpectedly less than two hours from showtime. The guys very patiently helped troubleshoot over the phone as they returned to New Jersey from my site in Philadelphia; when it became clear that an entirely new projector was needed, they immediately rerouted their evening to pick up a new projector, return to my event, and install the new machine with minutes to spare before the guests arrived. Bravo, DFX!

Sent on 10/20/2017

A · event on: 09/22/2017

They were a competitive price and when our in-house dimmer rack went down, they quickly got a rental to our door without any hassle.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2017

Cannot say enough great things about Gil and DFX team. Due to a venue change i was a bit of a last minute client but DFX and Gil were totally flexible and was able to work with me on all requests regardless of lead time. Gil is so responsive and easy to work with and i had a vision that i was hoping for and he easily sent me his ideas on how to make it work and day of it far exceeded my expectations. Definitely go with Gil & DFX for your lighting & backdrop wedding needs!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

I worked with Gil in planning the lighting and draping for my wedding, and I cannot say enough how easy the whole process was and how impressed I was seeing the work of him and his team on the day of our wedding. Gil was very receptive to all of my ideas and inspo pictures that I had sent him, and collaborated on ways to make it happen within my budget. I was blown away on the day of the wedding when I saw how DFX transformed our wedding venue with indoor and outdoor string lights and draping. It was all our guests could talk about, and even the staff of the Stockton Seaview and other wedding coordinators were coming in to look at the room, saying "they have never seen this room look like this", and requested DFX's info to pass on to future clients. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so beautiful.

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

Gil from DFX was wonderful to work with! We wanted to incorporate string / bistro lighting above the ceremony and dance floor. He was able to come out to the venue on a Saturday to take a look and make sure there was enough power and that his team knew where to set the lights up. Because our venue had scheduled an event the morning of our wedding, it was a tight timeline to get the lights up before the wedding. Gil brought extra people to make sure the job got done in half the time. It was such a relief knowing it would be taken care of!
    We would highly recommend DFX for any lighting needs!

Sent on 09/27/2016

DFX provided the sound and lighting at my wedding. They provided beautiful purple and teal lights that went perfectly with my wedding colors. the lights were along the wall and lit up the reception hall with the exact mixture of classy and fun that I wanted that night. We had a live band that performed at the reception and they provided the speakers and microphones that were needed, as well as a sound guy that kept the sound at a perfect level for dancing and talking. I highly recommend their services at a more than reasonable price.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

DFX created a gorgeous uplighting setup for our wedding reception! Megan was wonderful to work with, was familiar with my venue and what would/wouldn't work, and was extremely accommodating of my budget. They were right on time with delivery and pickup and made everything very easy. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • W

Wilmelys · Married on 10/23/2011

I wasn't able to stop by the office to look at the event lighting they offered so Mike Simpson, the rental manager, was nice enough to come out to our wedding venue after office hours to bring lights out so we could see how everything looked. He was extremely helpful considering we booked everything three weeks before the wedding. The lighting really gave a nice touch to the venue! My husband and I were really happy with DFX's services!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Lori · Married on 04/25/2014

DFX provided awesome uplighting for my wedding reception! Gil was super helpful and always responded right away to my emails! He would explain and answer any questions I had and really helped bring my artistic vision to life! We had purple uplighting along the sides and patterned lighting projected onto the curtain of the stage at The Moorestown Community House! Uplighting really changes the space and I would highly recommend. My Husband was skeptical at first but he even said it was such a good idea. DFX will work with you to get you the best deal!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

I would highly recommend DFX. Their prices are reasonable and their equipment was wonderful.

Sent on 10/16/2011

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

Great management. Only problem was the Gobo. They put the wrong initials. We brought it up after and they said it was our fault but the email I sent was how we wanted it. They charged us full. Unfortunately that is the only thing keeping them from 5 stars.

Sent on 12/29/2012