DFW Wedding Services Reviews

DFW Wedding Services 3
DFW Wedding Services 4
DFW Wedding Services 5

Katie · Married on 06/25/2018

James was a true blessing at our wedding. The ceremony he prepared for us was perfect. James is also a photographer and he help us after the ceremony in poses and worked with his friend Bobby as they we capturing our perfect day. I would highly recommend James! Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    DFW Wedding Services 8
    DFW Wedding Services 9

Erika · Married on 05/27/2018

James was great! He was very kind, responsive, flexible, and just a pleasure to work with. He has a wonderful heart!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Michell · Married on 04/21/2018

We were so happy with the services that James provided. Truly couldn’t have been better! He officiated and did photos for us. Very professional, super nice person, wedding was very sweet and the photos we’ve seen so far have been really good.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Ashly · Married on 04/20/2018

James did a great job and made the ceremony both light and meaningful. He has the perfect balance of humor and seriousness!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Shawna · Married on 03/31/2018

My daughter and I really enjoyed working with James. After discussing our ideas, he was able to bring out so much of her personality while setting up beautiful shots. A great aspect of the shoot was how accommodating and flexible he was: the makeup artist was slow and difficult to work with so he adjusted his time schedule and the location to work around the delay. He also sent us the edited photographs the same weekend! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2018

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you for your understanding. I really enjoyed our session and loved the way her photos turned out. I am really happy to hear that she loved them.

Brian · Married on 03/17/2018

My family and friends commented that James did an outstanding job. He was on time for everything and really listened to what we had to say. I appreciated how hard he worked for us. The entire ceremony went perfect.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Brian and Marnie,
    You both have a beautiful family and wonderful friends. I really enjoyed your ceremony. Wish you both the very best and enjoy your new life together.

Matt · Married on 01/03/2018

Our photographer was stellar... He was on time and super committed to getting a great shot. Our photos turned out really well and the value was outstanding. Would highly recommend

Sent on 01/18/2018

Shala · Married on 12/21/2017

James was a real pleasure to work with. If you're looking to have a fun wedding James is the guy!

Sent on 12/28/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Shala. I really enjoyed the wedding. I also enjoyed the opportunity to photograph your event.

Keith · Married on 11/05/2017

James was awesome. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant. We called James the day before, yes the day before. He was so kind to be accommodating and asked us to fill out a small questionnaire. He showed up early and I saw him practicing so it put my mind at ease. With little time to prepare he did an excellent job. It looked as though we hired him months in advance. Everyone from the wedding complimented us on how well he did. I strongly recommend him for your wedding needs. He was kind, funny and provided a small prayer for us during the ceremony. And again James, sorry for causing you to miss the Cowboys game! But we will remember it forever.

Keith and Natalie Beitter

Sent on 12/01/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Your wedding was awesome. That was such a beautiful venue. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your life.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/23/2017

James is a pleasure to work with. He's open to whatever you ask of him. Thanks James for being so flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Wendy. My offer still stands. I would love to capture you and your husband in a couple shot, at no additional charge.

Christi · Married on 09/16/2017

To start, our destination wedding plans were changed at the last minute due to hurricane Irma. We didn't want to change our date, so I was fast working to find all the vendors needed to pull it off. That included our officiant. James was so accommodating to fit us into his schedule with such short notice, even though he had a charity event he had to get to after our wedding. He worked with me to provide a ceremony that fit us and didn't even yell at me for running late because I had been running like a crazy woman all day trying to get last minute things finalized. James is great to work with, very kind and has a heart for bringing people and their love together in marriage. I would definitely recommend him to anyone searching for a wonderful officiant for their wedding! Thank you James!
    Paul and Christi Phillips, Fort Worth, TX

Sent on 09/27/2017
    DFW Wedding Services 10

Bill · Married on 09/02/2017

It went great. No issues at all

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • W

William · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything went as planned I was done professionally and all were pleased

Sent on 09/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

James was very responsive and thorough! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/03/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Amanda. You have a beautiful family. I certainly wish you and yours the best.

Bernard · Married on 07/29/2017

Wonderful experience working with them. Prompt and professional. Highly recommend. Thanks for making our wedding a day to remember.

Sent on 07/29/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you. You have a beautiful family. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your life.

Carolyn · Married on 05/27/2017

They were awesome, they were professional, personable, on time and great pictures would definitely use them again and refer them to friends.

Sent on 06/09/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Carolyn. I really loved your story. It was always my pleasure.

suzanne · Married on 05/13/2017

James was very personable and great to work with! He wrote an intro for our cemeremony that I just adored! Thank you James!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2007

Great photographer, easy to work with. Made the entire experience fun and enjoyable for the whole family. We got more than we expected with James and I will be eternally grateful for the memories he captured of my family. Great pictures, great service and someone who knows his stuff. Thanks James!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Melissa. Again, it was pure joy to meet you and your beautiful family.

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

very flexible and efficient. Could improve with practice speaking with ease (was nervous and stumbled a bit throughout the Ceremony) . Very kind and willing to accommodate. Paid close attention to detail and really tried hard to please us. Really Nice person.

Sent on 03/09/2017

DFW Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you for your review. I appreciate the knowledge. I must admit, that I was a little off. I am so happy to have met ya'll and all of your family.