DFW Party Mix Reviews

52 | Keller, TX

52 Reviews for DFW Party Mix

52 DFW Party Mix Reviews

K · Married on 03/10/2018

Jeromy was absolutely amazing!! He was extremely organized and helped us have a stress free day! We also did the uplighting and it looked fantastic!! I HIGHLY recommend!!

Robin · Married on 10/27/2017

Jeromy is so organized. I never had to worry about the timeline throughout the night, which is nice because there is no time to worry! He is very responsive and took care of things like our music on a USB for the church which was very nice because he was only paid to be at our reception. You will not regret it if you use Jeromy for your special day. He goes above and beyond!!!!

Anthony · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Jeromy did a great job with my wedding. He was very organized and kept my bride, myself and my 250 guests entertained all evening

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely amazing!! We had an awesome time and everything went so smooth. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception everything was perfect. Our guests had so much fun and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend Jeremy !!!

Chelsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Jeromy was amazing!! We connected on music perfectly! Everything was handle professionally and we had full confidence our wedding would fun and exciting! The planning was easy and price was reasonable because of all the hard work he put into making this the best night for everyone!! Jeromy will be my DJ reference for everyone!

Michael · Married on 10/29/2016

I couldn't recommend DFW Party Mix more! Jeromy was professional and organized right from the start. From out initial meeting to the night of the reception, Jeromy was attentive to detail and a pleasure to work with. He kept the evening and the dance floor running strong. Everyone had a great time! Thanks Jeromy!

Mckinley · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeromy is an awesome DJ! He is very professional and will give you want you want! BOOK HIM!

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2016

Jeromy was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding dj! When we met him, he was professional, fun, and incredibly helpful. As time went on, he helped us build our ceremony/reception timeline and spent lots of time answering questions and helping us make music selections. He had a wide range of music that kept the party going throughout the whole reception and did a great job as an MC, guiding our guests through the night.

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeromy was very professional at my wedding in September and my husband and I have no complaints! He was very nice to work with and thought of every detail we would need as the night went on. He did a great job MC'ing the wedding and even worked with my husband in a last minute surprise garter song for me that went off seamlessly! He was very attentive to our facial expressions; if we needed him to turn the volume down or end a song early, we just gave him a "look" or a wink and it was done on the spot. The crowd loved the Barbie game he brought and they were on the Dancefloor the whole night. We were very pleased with Jeromy!

Mallory · Married on 08/20/2016

Can't say enough great things about Jeromy! We knew right away after we talked to him on Skype that he was the DJ for us and never looked back. My husband and I lived a few states away from where our wedding was held and Jeromy was fantastic about meeting us "virtually" and doing all of the planning to meet our schedule and needs. The music was spot on the whole night and everyone had a great time dancing the night away. Jeromy worked so well with my wedding planner Events by Sarah and her team as well as the staff at my venue, The Piazza in Colleyville. Jeromy has done lots of weddings there and it was important to me that he knew the flow of the venue, couldn't have asked for anything better! You won't regret asking Jeromy to do your wedding, such great quality and definitely a return on the investment for his pricing. If you've come across Jeromy and DFW Party Mix then you should stop your search right now! - The Johnson Cole Wedding of August 2016

Renee · Married on 06/11/2016

From the first meeting all the way to our last dance Jeromy was a blast to work with! He told us he'd make sure we had nothing to worry about on our big day and he absolutely delivered on that promise. He was a great help with planning the flow of the reception and had tons of recommendations (like a sweetheart dance which was a highlight of the night for us), but if you have something in mind he will absolutely make it happen (for us it was playing our alma mater's fight song). The day of our reception he coordinated with everyone involved from the service staff, venue staff to our photographer. His professionalism is second to none, he provided a perfect amount of direction as the evening went on for things like cake-cutting and speeches. When it came time for dancing, there was never a moment where the dance floor was empty, Jeromy kept the energy up all night. Hands down we could not have asked for a single thing to be different, we would absolutely recommend you book him for your big day too!

Gina · Married on 04/30/2016

Jeromy was the first DJ we meet. After meeting a couple more DJ we knew he was the right man for us. He was very professional, flexible, and respective of our time. Jeromy took on so many other roles at our Wedding. He was an art auctioneer-which was something he has not done before but he was not scared but excited to try and did an amazing job. He set up the uplighting, it gave the ballroom such an elegance and warm look. He took the time out to meet us prior to the venue to see what colors we liked, he was very hands on. He is quick to response whether it was by email or phone. His personality and upbeatness was what kept the crowd going. He made sure everything was flowing well, from art auction, cocktail hr, entrance, dance, etc., we did not have to worry, because we knew our wedding was in good hands. We really enjoyed working with Jeromy, he is a great DJ and person. We could not ask for more.

Samantha · Married on 12/12/2015

Jeromy's work is spectacular! He was professional, courteous and flexible giving us the exact event we had envisioned. We wanted him to take over and just run the reception, and he did just that! Music was EXACTLY what we wanted!!! We didn't want it to end!

Lindsay · Married on 12/12/2015

Jeromy was absolutely amazing for our wedding!!!! He was always on top of everything leading up to the event, extremely professional, and provided us the best night/party of our life! He has the ability to act as a 'coordinator' during the event too -- he helped us plan out the timeline and made sure everything happened. Couldn't have done it without him and we would recommend him to any bride in the DFW area :) :) :)

Nina · Married on 11/07/2015

Jeromy was absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for a better DJ. He is extremely easy to work with and even put together a special music mix-up for my dad and I to dance to. More importantly, the dance floor was full ALL NIGHT. Everyone had an amazing time and kept complimenting Jeromy. I highly recommend him as a DJ and if you do not choose him you are missing out!

Scott · Married on 11/07/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding reception. Jeromy met with us beforehand and helped us plan out the entire night. He thought of so many things that people could easily overlook. So on the actually day, everything was smoothing sailing. And as for the reception itself, we had a blast. Jeromy was great at reading the crowd. Whether he was playing our song selections or some of his own, he kept the energy alive and once people hit the dance floor they never left. Jeromy was a pleasure to work with and if you want a fun party at your reception, he's your guy.

Kasey · Married on 10/25/2015

Jeromy was AMAZING!!! We dont listen to your regular everyday big country songs! We had a lot of rare song requests, he absolutely nailed it! The music just absolutely made the night and it was VERY our style!! We can not thank you enough for such an amazing night!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeromy was great! He listened when we told him what we wanted vs. did not want played and did an amazing job. He read the crowd well & kept the party going until the end. Many guests have told us what a great job our DJ did- we would highly suggest him...and we're picky music people :)

Jeromy was AMAZING! From start to finish, he was so easy to work with and responsive to all of our requests. When we first met with him, the chemistry was immediate and we couldn't wait to start working with him. He was well prepared in the sense that he created a timeline for us during the initial meeting and even suggested a few ideas, such as the Newlywed Game, which was a HUGE hit during the reception. Once we signed the contract with Jeromy, his responsiveness remained top notch. We were given access to a music database and planning sheet which made planning the reception and picking the music a breeze. Leading up to the wedding, we had a phone conference call to go over final details and timing. We had a couple odd requests but Jeromy never batted an eye and delivered on all fronts. We had the absolute BEST time at our wedding, the music kept everyone on their feet for hours and I wouldn't have changed a thing! THANK YOU for helping us throw the best party of our lives!

Jeromy was the perfect DJ! From our first meeting he set a great tone. He provided options for the sequence of the evening. The day of the wedding everything flowed smoothly. We definitely recommend him!

Akilah · Married on 05/30/2015

Jeromy with DFW Party Mix was absolutely everything I wanted in a DJ. He kept the energy up the entire night. We had to beg people to leave after the reception was over because they just wanted to keep dancing! We have a very diverse group of friends and family and I asked Jeromy for that to be reflected in the music. He did exactly that. He mixed different genres perfectly and everyone asked where we found him and commented on what a great job he did. Thank you Jeromy! Everyone, including my now husband and I, had a blast in part because of you!

courtney · Married on 05/23/2015

Jeromy was absolutely amazing and I am so glad that we chose him to do our wedding! He played a great mix of music and kept in mind our tastes as well as what would get the guests dancing. I didn't think our families and friends were big dancers but by the end of night the dance floor was packed which is a huge credit to jeromy and his music choices. As a side note when planning a wedding you will email with vendors very frequently. Jeromy was the most responsive and seemed to always get back to me within a day or two at the most. I would highly recommend him for any events.

Jeromy is an incredible DJ who provided a fun atmosphere and kept the party going. He is extremely professional and helped our wedding to go off without a hitch! We got a number of compliments regarding him after the wedding as well. I would highly recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding.

Hayley · Married on 05/09/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He kept the dance floor full all night and was an all around just pleasure to work with!! You won't be disappointed!

Mike · Married on 04/11/2015

Would recommend to anyone. Everyone liked the music he played and was on point with controlling the flow of the wedding. Great at pre planning and helping you feel comfortable before the big day.