Dezember Photography Reviews

Dezember Photography 4
Dezember Photography 5

Anthony Cabrera · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Dezember Photography

I would Highly Recommend working with Dezember Photography. It was an absolute blast working with Randy and his team. They are very professional and are always willing to work with you and make sure you get the pictures that you want. I usually do not have the best patience when it comes to taking a lot of pictures, but Randy was so easy to work with and always kept things fun. Randy handled both our Engagements and Wedding photos and he went above and beyond in meeting our expectations. They truly made our Wedding more special and we are so happy we have hundreds of pictures to look back on. My wife and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Dezember Photography.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Samantha Cabrera · Getting married on 07/08/2021

I would highly recommend!

Dezember was awesome to work with! We have so many amazing pictures from our wedding, we love them and so do our families. Randy did our engagements and wedding photos and was able to get every shot we asked for. He kept our wedding day running very smoothly which we so appreciated. I really like how they allow you to switch out things in your package. For example, we did not want to do bridals or a first look shoot so instead we got a photo album. They really cater to you and what you want and they're very quick with responding to emails and calls.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Highly recommend

I told my husband that all I wanted was amazing photos to look back on our special day and Randy did not let us down what so ever! He was absolutely amazing and Everyone commented on how he made it fun yet organized while doing photos after the ceremony and was just amazing all around. During the reception he captured every moment of all our guest and the party and even joined in on the fun! We will definitely recommend and we found our forever photographer!

Dezember Photography 6
    Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Merrick · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely phenomenal

Our wedding could have easily been a disaster with bad weather but Randy went above and beyond to make our day special. Choosing Dezember Photography is the best decision you can make for your big day. We had so much fun and I'm in love with our photos!

Dezember Photography 12
    Sent on 11/24/2019

Tara Allen · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Choosing Dezember photography was hands down the best decision my husband and I made through our wedding planning process. Seriously, what a blessing this team was to us when we needed it most. Somehow after we met them everything was easier and everything went smoother. Not only do they do amazing photography work but they are amazing to work with as well. Everyone on the team is super friendly and genuine. They were easy to contact and always replied in a very timely manner. Every time we met for something my expectations were exceeded. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures or with how our wedding day went. Planning a wedding is stressful and with Dezember on our side everything was perfect. On our way to be married my husband and I actually looked at each other knowing the day would be crazy and said “it’s a good thing we have Randy.” I literally can’t say enough good things about our experience. We are just so grateful. Looking back on all of our events and experiences Dezember is what we will miss the most. Dezember is the part that I keep replaying in my head saying “I want to do that again.” THANK YOU Randy, Austyn and Kelsey for giving us the perfect day and best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Cheryl Rosenow · Married on 07/20/2019

Photo Perfection

Perfect!! Randy did all the photos for our wedding and reception (over 1000 pictures). The pictures are gorgeous and he captured every possible moment. Austyn held our phone to capture the entire wedding on Facebook live for those friends and family members that weren't able to attend in person. We are absolutely thrilled with the results. We love the photo's and love the live video. With a click of a button we can relive the entire day any time we want. Professional, highest quality, friendly, and quick to deliver. I'd give more than 5 stars if I could.

Dezember Photography 13
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Tyson Cooper · Married on 07/05/2019

Exceeded All Expectations!!

Absolutely loved the photos from our big day. Dezember was a joy to work with and I would choose them again in a heartbeat to do our photos and wedding video! 10/10!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 06/23/2019

Great company!! Amazing photos!!

Thank you so much to Randy at Dezember Photography. Choosing them for our wedding was the best choice we made. They were so easy to work with. Austyn always responded to my emails right away. Planning our wedding from AZ was difficult but Randy helped by recommending several other vendors to us that also worked out great.

Plus, he takes AMAZING photos. From the engagement to the wedding pics, everything looked great & he made it very painless-lol. Thank you so much Randy & Austyn. We couldn’t be happier!! Highly recommend them

Dezember Photography 14
    Dezember Photography 21
    Dezember Photography 22
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Kirstin, thank you for such a thoughtful review! We are so happy we could make the out-of-state planning process a bit easier and most importantly that you love your photos! Your wedding day was beautiful - we had so much fun capturing you two, your family, friends, fun dances, waterfall chasing, and everything in between! Thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Randy + Austyn
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience from the beginning to end

Dezember was so great to work with on every shoot. Randy was flexible and made life easy while with planning a wedding from out of state and they took care of every photo/video need that occurred. They allowed us to schedule photo sessions when it worked for us and our travel plans. There were so many beautiful pictures to choose from after each session! The printed pictures and canvases were absolutely stunning! The videography/photography was fantastic. They captured all of the important moments from the ceremony to the reception and were a pleasure to have around us and our guests. Everyone loved the fun photobooth and props that were provided and I loved that we received a copy of each photo strip. So happy with the decision to choose Dezember for such an important role in our wedding!

Dezember Photography 23
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hillary!! You guys were so awesome to work with and we're so glad you are happy with your experience and how everything turned out!

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photos

Randy was amazing at his job. He worked really well and made everyone feel so comfortable. Even my husband! Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin - you guys were so fun to work with! And even a little rain couldn't put a damper on your day. It was perfect!
  • Flecktone89

Flecktone89 · Married on 05/24/2019

Great! Wonderful photographer. The photos turned out great.

Dezember Photography was highly recommended to us. Our wedding 2 months ago was done by Candace. She was knowledgeable and extremely organized during and after the ceremony to get hundreds of amazing photos in such a short amount of time with family, friends, and just me and my wife. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Your wedding was beautiful with so many unique details and working with you was a pleasure. We're so glad we were able to be a part of capturing your day!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Not a worry!

We went with Dezember Photography, because it was one of the top 2 recommended photographers in the Salt Lake area. This was our first daughter’s wedding, and we wanted everything to be perfect. Stacy was our photographer for both the Bridal shoot, and the day of the wedding. The Bridal shoot was AMAZING! She took the time to ask questions, in great detail about the wedding, venue, theme, and wanted pictures of her dress so she could choose the right location to capture the grace, beauty, and feel my daughter was hoping for. The day of the wedding was extraordinary, with Stacey there every step of the way. She did not monopolize the time with too many Formal photos, it was just perfect! The detail and moments that were caught of our family, friends, and my daughter with her new husband are truly memorable. We received gorgeous canvas portraits, canvas photos, and a thumb drive with every picture taken well over 1000 and an amazing wedding album that will be around for a lifetime. The personal detail with the editing, and meetings with Austyn have been wonderful. I have 1 more daughter, that will soon be getting married, and we are using Dezember and Stacy again without a hesitation! Thank you for making our daughter’s wedding pictures priceless!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Dezember photography was so amazing to work with! Stacy was our photographer for both our bridal shoot and the wedding and she did absolutely amazing. The photos all turned out beautiful and she was able to capture our wedding day perfectly. I would highly recommend Dezember for anyone looking for great wedding photos!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kaitlyn Loverchio · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend!!

THANK YOU Randy!! My engagement & wedding photos are incredible! But it’s not just the photos; you were actively involved with my husband and I the entire time (especially before our wedding ceremony) making sure we were okay and good to go. And those little gestures really stuck with me because anyone can come to take pictures but you really care and make it a memorable experience. So thank you!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn!! I'm so glad I could provide a great experience for you and help your wedding day go smoothly. You guys were so great to work with. Congratulations again!!

Jessica Vandyke · Married on 05/07/2019

Higly reccomend

Dezember photo has such a talented team! They are all professional, talented, flexible, and friendly! They captured my wedding day so beautifully. Also, so much is included with the package as you get prints to display at your wedding and you get a flash drive of all your photos after to have forever. I did some research of other photographers in the Salt Lake area and Dezember offers a fair price plus so many more bonuses. So happy I chose them!

Dezember Photography 24
    Dezember Photography 25
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Ellis · Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent wedding photographer

We loved working with Randy and his team. Even with complicated family pictures, he made it work seamlessly. Upbeat and professional. Worth the $$

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachelle!! We had tons of fun and can't wait for our next shoot with the whole fam!

Bryan Roberts · Married on 03/28/2019

Way exceeded my expectations

I have heard many horror stories with wedding photographers but Randy and Dezember Photography were absolutely awesome. They were great to work with. They made the group photos seamless and literally got shot after perfect shot on our wedding day. I would recommend them to everyone.

Dezember Photography 26
    Dezember Photography 32
    Dezember Photography 33
    Sent on 04/17/2019

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bryan!! We had a blast and we're so happy we could make this an awesome experience for you! :)

Amanda French · Married on 03/08/2019

Incredible Pictures!!

Dezember Photography photographed our wedding this summer. Wow! They did an incredible job not only with our formal photos done a few weeks before the wedding, but also during our special day. Candace captured all the right moments, the mood, vibe, love, and fun that encapsulated our wedding. She helped make sure our even ran smooth and constantly communicated to ensure our needs were met. I couldn't recommend Dezember more!!

Dezember Photography 34
    Sent on 10/12/2019
  • James

James Thomas · Married on 03/08/2019

Stunning Wedding Pics!

Friendly and personable! Great pics of the wedding, glad we hired them.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Megan · Married on 09/30/2018

Using Dezember Photography for my wedding was by far the best choice I made throughout the entire planning process! Randy took the time to sit down with my fiance and I several times before the wedding, to really get to know us better and to try and see how we envisioned our wedding day. He picked the location of our engagement pictures, which turned out phenomenal, and with the package we chose we received free photo prints for the wedding and a free canvas to display at the wedding.

Fast Forward to the day of wedding:
    -Randy showed up on time
    -Dressed to impress
    -Gave me great tips before walking down the aisle on how to hold my flowers (So the flowers weren't covering my dress in the pictures)
    -Was able to capture family pictures in record time after the ceremony
    -Found the coolest places for us to take our bride and groom pictures
    -Worked hand in hand with our videographer to make sure that special moments throughout the night were captured
    -Consoled me after the ceremony once it started to rain (He said it makes for great pictures, which made me feel much better!)

Randy not only took our pictures but was so incredibly helpful during the entire wedding ceremony/reception. He helped my husband pin up my dress so it wasn't dragging around all night. He gave us instructions on what to do with the marriage certificate once we had signed it and he made sure to capture every single detail so we would not forget. (I still can't believe how quickly the day went by!)
    I cannot wait to receive our wedding pictures back so we can relive the day over and over again! (':

Thank you again Randy for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Megan thank you so much!! <3
    You and Sam - and your families - were so much fun to work with and the wedding day went perfect even with a little rain!! Seriously thank you so much for letting us be a part of your entire wedding experience. We love you!!!

Devyn · Married on 09/13/2018

Randy at Dezember Photography was absolutely amazing. Everything went well from our engagement photos to our wedding day. He really knows how to capture perfect moments. I can't wait to see the wedding photos. He and everyone there at Dezember are very supportive of LGBTQ+. Made it the best wedding in Utah. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Dezember Photography's reply:

Devyn you two are awesome and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding!!!!!!
  • Ciahlee

Ciahlee Kerr · Married on 09/13/2018

Amazing experience

Randy and his team were absolutely amazing. Each of our photos are timeless. Y was such a special day one that me and my wife will never forget. The photos were amazing and the whole process was fun and easy. Very LGBT friendly. I would highly recommend them for any photography needs.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Dezember Photography's reply:

Ciahlee, thank you so much for your heartfelt review!! You guys were a ton of fun to work with and your wedding was so beautiful! We can't wait to do some family photos for you guys :)

Andre · Married on 09/02/2018

High quality photos and easy to work with

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

If you choose Dezember Photography for any special day in your life, understand that they will do everything possible to make sure expectations are exceeded. My wife and I went with Dezember Photography for our Wedding and we couldn’t have been happier. Each and every one of our questions or concerns were promptly addressed by Randy and Miranda. Randy took amazing photos for our “First Look” session. He was very patient and worked well with our little dog to make sure he caught some great photos of him as well. As for the day of the wedding, Randy operated extremely professionally and efficiently. He managed a group of approximately 150 people in and out of photos in a time efficient manner. Not only did he take spectacular photos, but he provided structure to the wedding by offering advice on when and how certain parts of the wedding should go.

Dezember Photography takes beautiful photos and are a joy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thanks a million Andre!! We have really enjoyed having you guys as clients as well as getting to hang out with your cute dog Peanut :). Your wedding was a blast!

Jessa Tuminez · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic, awesome photos and fun to work with

My husband and I are very happy we booked our Wedding with Dezember Photography. Randy and the rest of the team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. Randy took our “First Look” photos. He helped make sure my husband didn’t see my dress until we were in the perfect location and he was ready with his camera! He worked very hard to make sure our photos turned out perfectly.
    On the day of our Wedding, Randy successfully managed a group of over 100 guests in and out of photos. He’s an expert in this field and knows exactly how to coordinate guests in a professional yet effective way.. Since the wedding, many of our guests have commented on how great our photos turned out and how they would love to use Dezember in their weddings. We couldn’t ask for anything more. We’re grateful to have found such an awesome company.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dezember Photography's reply:

Jessa you rock!! We appreciate you guys so much and all the kind words and business you have given us :) . We are thrilled you chose us to be there for your special day! Thank you!!

Matt W · Married on 08/14/2018

Exceptional Experience

As the Father of the Bride there is actually a lot to worry about. I cannot express how wonderful it was to have photography not be one of those things. Dezember Photography took care of everything and more. Randy took spectacular pictures, and seemed to know what we would want. One thing I really appreciated is that when it was time for family pictures he took charge and made sure that people knew when they were up and what they should be doing, while still making sure that the bride’s train was spread out and looking good. Dezember Photography captured a wonderful day for our family.

Sent on 10/28/2018