DEWITT PLANNING Reviews

8 | Ogden, UT

8 Reviews for DEWITT PLANNING

• Virginia

Virginia G. · Getting married on 01/06/2023

So much more then a planner!

Jess is literally the first step to a dream team of wedding vendors! We often think of a venu + photographer when picking our first vendors but I highly recommend having picking a planner being one of the first things you do! As a wedding vendor AND bride to be myself I have not only seen the work of Jess personally, I have worked professionally with her on many shoots and weddings and she is always blowing me away each time! Her designs are unique, her personality is passionate and kind, and I happily refer my wedding clients to Jess!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Creative, Kind and Dedicated!

I had the pleasure of collaborating with Jess on a styled shoot a couple weeks ago. She designed the whole shoot and it was the shoot of my dreams. The details were beautiful and fit the setting perfectly. You can tell Jess LOVES what she does and was so dedicated to making the day run smoothly and for it to look awesome. She was walking barefoot around in the mud setting everything up so she'd be perfect an awesome nature-loving couple! She even dug another photographer's shoe out of the foot deep mud. I'd recommend Jess to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Rebecca M. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Photographer

I’ve been lucky enough to work with Jess on a few educations and literally cannot say enough about her. She is so creative and brought whatever convoluted vision I had to life for a beautiful elopement shoot. She was great at listening to me, coming up with things I had never even thought of, and executing those ideas to perfection. As a photographer I’ve worked with a lot of planners and designers that kind of end up leading the couple in the direction that they want (not the couple) because it’ll be cool for their portfolio or it’s the trendy thing to be doing but Jess actually listens to her clients and makes sure that their personality is reflected in the event and styling of the day, which I so so appreciate. Jess is also an incredibly fun and calming presence to have the day of. Whenever there’s an issue, which there always inevitably is, she takes care of it without the client ever knowing that there was something up in the first place. She takes so much stress away it is so invaluable. Also working with a planner is a long process and she’s just an absolute blast to have on your team throughout it all. When I get married I already know for a fact I’ll have Jess planning it all!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Taryn

Taryn S. · Married on 10/24/2020

So happy we chose Dewitt planning!

Jessica was amazing and helped make our day run smoothly and beautifully. Due to the events of the year, we had ever-changing wedding plans, including moving our wedding closer by two months! Jessica was flexible and responsive to everything. So happy we chose Dewitt planning to help with our perfect day!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Jess is the best

Jessica played a HUGE role in saving our wedding, as we moved our wedding venue from an established location to a backyard wedding. Everything was DIY and she took our items and vision and made it a masterpiece. Everything was BEAUTIFUL and everything we imagined and more. Not only did she set up and execute the wedding of our dreams, she coordinated our ceremony rehearsal in the pouring rain with no complaints and even brought a set of umbrellas for our wedding party and ensured everyone knew what they needed to do the following day. The day of the wedding was flawless - she arrived at the perfect time and took the stress right out of our hands. She coordinated with vendors as they arrived and set up, she directed us as we walked out of the ceremony to ensure perfect spacing and timing and she was our right hand woman throughout the entire event. Her personality is one for the books and we couldn't have chosen a better planner/coordinator. Jessica exceeded our expectations 100% and we absolutely recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan U. · Married on 07/18/2020

Truly amazing

Honestly have so much to say about Jess and what she does, but all I can say is thank you. She made my wedding day, she was incredible! she was always there for my questions and concerns, she was down to help with my DIY projects, and day of she was truly amazing I had no stress in the world because I knew that she was working her butt off to make my day the best it could be. If you are on the fence about who to hire for any event, please don't hesitate to email Dewitt Planning & Design Co. amazing work for a truly amazing women behind it all!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Julia M. · Married on 01/28/2020

Utter Joy!

For a smoothly executed event full of unique personal touches, there it’s no one I can recommend more than Jessica and DEWITT PLANNING. Her eye for beauty, creativity, and genuine care for her clients make her a joy to work with.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Susan · Married on 08/25/2018

Extremely satisfied and will work with them again

Very professional and extremely creative. Jessica listened to my needs and wants and delivered on all of them. She was very flexible and resourceful when I needed to make changes. I was extremely satisfied and will definitely work with them again.

Sent on 01/29/2020

DEWITT PLANNING's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so great being apart of your day! I can't wait to plan your 10 year anniversary! (: