12 Reviews for DeVries Productions

Add'l Hours (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Raw Footage (1)
12 DeVries Productions Reviews

We absolutely loved our experience working with Josh and Micah. From start to finish, they were responsive and made us feel as much a priority to them as they were to us. They were so wonderful to communicate with and as soon as I met them I felt like I had known them for years. They made us feel confident, comfortable, and at ease in front of the camera on our wedding day and I know the footage they captured reflected that. If you are on the fence about having a videographer, these are the perfect people for you. We can't wait to see our final product and relive the beauty of our day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Great to work with and beautiful footage from our wedding. So glad we decided to get a videographer!! Totally worth it!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Words cannot describe how THRILLED we are with our wedding film! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! We have not stopped watching the film since we received it just under a week ago. We have received countless compliments about how it so perfectly captured our day and that it is the best wedding film many of our friends and family have ever seen! We knew we were going to love it from the moment we booked since we’ve been following DeVries Productions for a long time and even despite that, Micah and Josh far exceeded our expectations! They were such a wonderful presence on our wedding day-- capturing every moment without us even noticing they were there. They did an amazing job at blending in and making us and our guests feel comfortable throughout the day. We are so thankful to truly relive our wedding through this film. At first we were on the fence about whether to splurge on videography at all, but after talking with Micah and Josh, knowing how thoughtfully made their other feature films are, and now having seen our film we can confidently say it was 100% worth the investment. We watch it and not only see but feel the exact joy, emotion, and love we felt in each moment all over again. We will cherish this film forever and cannot thank them enough!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachael, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

DeVries are amazing!! The sweetest people to work with, great at communication and answering emails very quick. I was so impressed and happy with their work! Highly recommend them! Wish I had other events in life I could book them for because they are just the best!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shasta, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Micah and Josh were effortless to work with! From booking, questions along the way, to our wedding day they were accommodating and there for us! The video they created perfectly captures the love we share and our wedding day! They have an eye for capturing the small and big parts of the day. Our video was so creative and unique to us and our love story. They hit the nail on the head with every detail. The video is something we will treasure for years and years to come! We can't say enough about how much we loved working with DeVries Productions!

Profile Picture Hananh, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you're looking for a videographer... look no further. Josh and Micah truly are excellent at what they do! Micah is such a delight to be around and she made me feel so calm the entire day of my wedding. I was truly thankful to have her around all day because her joy was contagious. When I saw the trailer for our wedding film, I was like a kid on Christmas. I probably watched it 15 times that first night. The full wedding film was exactly what I had envisioned and more. They took time to get to know my fiancé and I before the wedding and the film and music fit perfectly to our personalities. I have to say, choosing Devries Productions was one of our best decisions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Digital Download

This sweet husband/wife team was awesome! They captured our day perfectly without ever feeling like you were being flimed. The finished product was gorgeous, natural moments that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Krista, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having DeVries Productions film my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made. They communicated with me often from the very beginning and made sure that they knew all of the important things about me and Jake and what I wanted captured on my big day. They were there for the big moments, the little moments, and everything in between. Watching my wedding film is such an amazing memory and makes me feel all of the same feelings as I did on that day. I cannot thank the enough for traveling all of the way to Indiana for my wedding! Thanks Josh and Micah!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with DeVries Productions was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! They were incredibly personable, professional, and all around amazing! A year later, we watch our wedding video often and cry every single time--DeVries Productions has sheer talent.

Profile Picture A, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Micah + Josh are absolutely amazing. Not only are they sweet and genuine people, they are incredibly talented. Videography was something I desperately wanted for our wedding but was on the "extras" list in case our budget allowed... Given their flexibility and amazing value for the cost, we were ultimately able to book them and it was one of the best decisions we made. They are PERFECT at the whole "capturing every moment but you don't even notice they're there" vibe. I still don't know how they did it! Our church also had some strict restrictions regarding videography and photography, and despite those hurdles they managed to capture it all perfectly. After the wedding, as we were finalizing edits, they were super patient with me as I worked through music options and helped give us a total custom and sentimental feel. I cannot sing their praises enough!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Micah and Josh are simply THE BEST for so many reasons. I first recognized their work via a friend of mine from college - I remember watching her video for the first time thinking HOLY COW DeVries Productions just made their wedding day come to life in a way I have never seen before - I felt like I was actually AT her wedding. I realize that is the ultimate goal of such a service, but this was different. The work of DeVries Productions tells a story and has an organic feel to it. They pay attention to the details and not only capture the look/feel of the wedding, but the emotion as well. The part that still amazes me is how they hardly give any direction while they film - they know what to look for, and are truly an inspiration to work with. I provided little to no guidance, and they produced something that literally knocked our socks off. The music fit us to a "T" and little nuances from the songs were reflected in the footage - transitions between frames are smooth and there is very little focus made on videoing still photographs (something that I have seen a number of other videographers do) - if they incorporate "still life" photos or other memorabilia they do this with steady motion, using the video camera to make the pieces come to life and oh, by the way, also manage to perfectly time everything with the music. We would 100% refer them, and LOVED our wedding film!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Micah and Josh DeVries are so talented and were truly amazing to work with. Micah was so responsive and sweet when we first spoke over the phone, patiently answering all of my questions. On the day of, Micah and Josh were there with us the whole day, from hair and make-up to the sparkler send off, making sure to capture all of the big and small moments. They had such sweet and positive energy and were so nice to have around us on our big day. The did an amazing job putting together 1 and 10 minute videos. I have probably watched them 200 times (after receiving them about a week ago) and I can't help but get a HUGE smile on my face when I watch them, seeing new details each time I watch. For our 1 minute trailer, they surprised my husband and me by working with my cousin who had sung our fist dance song to use it as the music for that video. While planning the wedding, we hesitated on whether to spend the money on a video, but I am SO relieved we did and that we chose DeVries Productions to create it for us. The day goes by SO quickly; you blink and its over. I am grateful that they so beautifully captured our day; we will treasure the videos forever. Thank you so much Micah and Josh!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)