Devotions Wedding Chapel Reviews

7 | Greenleaf, WI

7 Reviews for Devotions Wedding Chapel

Billi Jo · Married on 04/11/2019

I got married here when it was Larkwood Wedding Chapel! Absolutely beautiful!!! I have heard amazing things about Wendy and know that she will do great work here!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Carrie Stary · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful Chapel and Unparalleled Service!

My daughter and her fiancée had roughly four months to plan their February 2nd wedding. They enlisted me, MOB, to locate and vet chapel locations from Green Bay to Appleton. Devotions Chapel was our first choice, easily the most beautiful venue, and even more fortunately, owned and maintained by people who are 100% devoted to making your wedding experience joyful and carefree! When I tell family and friends about how helpful Wendy was to me, they ask “how did you find her?” I tell them finding the chapel led me to her! Wendy’s dedication was even more important to me than the spectacular venue she has created. With little time to plan, my daughter and I leaned heavily on her for advice and help with decorating both at the church and our reception venue. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Devotions Wedding Chapel's reply:

Awe, thank you Carrie!! It was such a pleasure meeting you, your daughter and new son-in-law. I am truly honored to have been a part of your family's big day and loved getting to know you.

Nathalie · Married on 10/20/2018

I'm getting married here in October and i couldn't be happier with our decision. The chapel is absolutely beautiful! It has gorgeous stained glass windows and they accommodate to almost any type of ceremony. Wendy and her husband have put a lot of work into the chapel and it really shows. I would recommend this chapel to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Leanne · Married on 06/30/2018

I got married at Devotions Wedding Chapel in June 2018. We got married on one of the hottest days however Wendy did a great job in making the ceremony as comfortable as possible. We were able to get ready in the basemenr which was cooler. This Chapel is absolutely beautiful and the pictures don't do it justice. Wendy was absolutely amazing to work with our priest wasn't able to make it to the rehearsal and Wendy stepped in and helped run everything smoothly. There are alot of options to take pictures as well. We want to thank Wendy and Devotions Wedding Chapel for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Devotions Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you Leanne for the kind words!! It is so great getting to know our clients and helping them have a perfect day.....even if it is a record-breaking hot day. I wish you all the best as you move together through life. Enjoy all the big and small moments as you continue to "write" your love story!
    Wendy

Casey · Married on 06/22/2018

I'm getting married here in June 2018. The chapel is so beautiful. Words cannot describe the breathtaking beauty of this unique chapel. Wendy is wonderful to work with and is really accommodating to my requests. It is also large enough for over 200 guests. The owners are also experienced officiants that are included with the cost of the chapel. In addition to the beautiful setting, the bridal suite is HUGE. There is a groomsroom with games to keep them entertained plus a room for guests to mingle before the ceremony begins. We also get to ring the church bell after the ceremony. You have to see this Chapel!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Julie · Married on 05/11/2018

We are sooo excited to have our ceremony at Devotions Wedding Chapel! The beautiful architecture and updates made by the wonderful new owners, Wendy and David, are amazing. They make you feel very welcome and are super accommodating. The hand carved pews are gorgeous. 200+ seating and large gathering area for guests to visit. Grooms lounge complete with pool table, foosball, air hockey and couches to relax, while the ladies get ready upstairs in the bridal suite. Overall great place, great people and great experience! Highly recommended

Sent on 03/06/2017

Julianne · Married on 04/28/2018

Wendy and David are incredible to work with...Wendy even officiated our wedding ceremony and made it ours. She is always available to answer questions or help. The Chapel is beautiful, breathtaking, and exactly what we were looking for! The guys had fun playing pool, darts, airhokey, and foosball in their area while the ladies had 2 spacious rooms upstairs to get ready and enjoy time together before the ceremony. We even had a small cocktail hour after the ceremony for our guests while we left to take pictures and head to the reception hall.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Devotions Wedding Chapel's reply:

Awe, thank you Julianne!! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and being allowed to be a part of your big day. David and I are very fortunate to have the opportunity to share this beautiful building with amazing couples like you and Paul!! We wish you all the happiness in the years to come.... and feel free to pop in and let us know how you are doing!! :-)