32 Reviews for Devin Peppler Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
32 Devin Peppler Photography Reviews

Devin was our photographer for our October 2017 wedding and we could not have made a better decision in having him photograph our big day! Devin was extremely professional, making sure all photos accommodated our preferences, but also has a laid back attitude that is perfect for last minute changes and making all the members of our party feel at ease. It was actually raining the morning of our wedding, during our first look, and Devin was able to get the exact shots we wanted and bring an entire photo shoot together in short time. We were impressed by his ability to give direction and structure to the day, while keeping it fun and easy going. Working with Devin was very easy as he was very responsive and attentive. We’d highly recommend him for engagement and wedding photos!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had our wedding on October 1, 2017 and are ecstatic we chose Devin as our photographer. It was a gorgeous sunny day and Devin was able to capture the most beautiful pictures on Point Pleasant beach. He was such a pleasure to work with as well as his assistant. Devin has a one of a kind personality and had made the entire picture process one to always remember. He is a very down to earth, fun, and creative photographer. Our pictures look amazing and we owe it all to Devin! We would highly recommend Peppler Photography. His work is absolutely breathtaking!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was September 16, 2017. A day surrounded by some pretty unfavorable weather but we ended up lucking out and having pretty ideal weather. It was a great backdrop for the beautiful photos that Devin took. My husband and I are not very comfortable being photographed which is what I think we liked best about working with Devin. He is really easy to be around, while he was taking photos and during those moments in between. We felt like we just had one of our pals around who happened to also be taking pictures of us. Overall, the day was very relaxed and I know that Devin contributed greatly to that. Big "thank you" to him and his assistant for being there with us and capturing our most special moments.

Profile Picture jill, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married in July 2017 at Liberty House in Jersey City NJ. Devin was absolutely amazing, we could not have asked for a better photographer. Devin and his assistant were extremely relaxed and helpful (carrying my veil) and made taking pictures fun and easy, not stressful. He has a great eye for creativity and we could not have asked for anything better. Devin is very flexible and goes with the flow of the day, which is very nice when you are stressed about everything! Overall, an amazing experience and would definitely recommend Devin for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Sam, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Devin was recommended to us by a family friend and I think he is the best vendor recommendation we received! He is very friendly and laid back - which is key in wedding planning! From our engagement photos to the actual wedding day he made Joe and I feel completely at ease. Both of our families have had many kind words to say about him too! He made everyone feel comfortable! He helped me create a timeline for the day and kept the whole day moving perfectly! And of course captured so many great memories in the process - he will do anything for the perfect shot! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I hired Devin after seeing his very unique style of photography. My fiance and I met with him and his wife and hit it off right away. The last thing I want is a pushy photographer on my wedding day. He is very down to earth and shares many of the same interests that my fiance and I do. We decided to book with him right away. So far we have our engagement shoot pictures and they are simply amazing. I cant wait for our wedding day and to see the memories he catches on camera.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Devin was wonderful; my husband and I rave about him to anyone who will listen. We met him at a bridal show at Doolan’s Shore Club, and we loved his unique, journalistic style. His prices are also quite reasonable. He is awesome to work with, easygoing, with a great eye, and always looking for an amazing shot. We did an engagement shoot and wandered around Asbury Park, and he found so many great places for photos. We were so nervous and awkward in front of a camera but Devin did a great job of making us comfortable, and the pictures of course came out great. He is so willing to work with you and experiment with his shots, and the results are amazing. He brought an assistant with him to our wedding, Morgan, who also did an amazing job and had some pretty cool ideas too! We felt comfortable and confident in his hands from the moment we met him through to saying goodnight after our wedding ended. Family, friends, even the hair and makeup people loved him and had so many great things to say about him. As other reviews stated, it felt like we were working with a friend. We had a great time with him, felt so at ease, and were part of the creative process! Hire this man, you’ll love him!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Devin made our wedding experience spectacular with his great personality and professionalism. Our photos are amazing!! He's was great to work with and we would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
Thanks Devin!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Devin, along with his assistant Morgan, absolutely killed it! He was impeccably organized, cool calm and collected, caught so many fleeting and hidden moments, and brought a fun spirit to the party. He had a signature guerrilla-style of photography during the ceremony and reception which allowed him to get great candid shots while blending in seamlessly to the party around him.

Profile Picture luke, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Devin and Morgan gave us the most perfect photography experience the day of our wedding. They took care of business, kept us both calm, worked incredibly well with our other vendors, and the pictures are absolutely incredible. Devin actually went out of his way to scout out a new, different, and unique location on the Asbury Park Boardwalk for our photos. If that isn't quality I don't know what is! You won't have
To worry about a thing booking with Devin & his crew!

Profile Picture Brigid, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Devin from the first meeting. He is very light and easy to work with. He suggested that we do a engagement shoot to get more comfortable with him, so we did and we loved those photos. On our wedding day, Devin and Morgan arrived on time and were ready to work. They were very professional and patient with us, not to mention fun to work with. Our wedding was on the beach in June and it was super hot that day, but they were both troopers and rallied our family and bridal party to take those photos. We loved how our photos came out!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We could not have asked for a better photographer!! Devin was the most down to earth, easy going person to work with. He was professional in every aspect and really listened to and respected what we asked for. Communication was very easy and he got back to us very quickly if we had a question or concern. He was great with the kids in our wedding and SUPER patient. Everyone in our wedding party and our families all LOVED him and kept talking about how great he was. We know how perfect he'd be from the first time we met with him. He was not pushy in any way and that we loved. His work and personality was all we needed to see and when we got in our car my husband didn't even want to consider another photographer. He has such great ideas for each any every picture we took. Our pictures looked absolutely amazing!!! I always felt much better when he was around, very calming for a stressed bride. I am still raving about him and recommend him to everyone!
--Jamie and Rob

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Devin Peppler Photography was recommended to us by Xplosive Entertainment and we are grateful! Devin has a talent for capturing moments and the unique style he brought to our wedding ceremony and wedding reception photos is remarkable. That said, what we really loved about him was his laid-back and adventurous nature. We got married outside next to a lake in January in New Jersey (yes, you read that correctly) and Devin never once complained about the cold and went trekking through the woods to find awesome spots for pictures! The night of our wedding reception it was 5 degrees out and Devin dragged our tandem bicycle outside for pictures and set up the shot prior to us going to so we wouldn't have to be outside for too long. He deftly handled all those well-intentioned cell phone picture takers, which I can only guess is an act of patience. The thoughtfulness continues when he surprised us with a TV that had pictures scrolling from the wedding ceremony a month earlier set up at the reception. As you can tell, we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User6715340, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Devin Peppler is so wonderful, and an amazing photographer! He is a local, Jersey shore guy with a great artistic eye and an easy going attitude. At both our engagement shoot and wedding he made me and my now husband feel so comfortable and relaxed. Devin was also so much fun, and not corny or cheesy. It was as if we were working with a friend. Even all my bridesmaids were saying things such as, "Where did you find him? He's great! He's so cool," etc. He made us laugh the whole time. Devin has a background in surf photography, and his artistic eye comes through in his pictures. He knew exactly where to go and how to position us to get the perfect shots. I would recommend Devin and his team to anyone who wants beautiful photos and a fun experience while taking them.

Profile Picture Taryn, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Devin's photos are absolutely amazing. I am so happy with all of our wedding pictures- they were completely worth the wait:) Devin and his assistant Morgan made us feel very at ease throughout the day. It was a pleasure to work with Devin and he is an incredible photographer!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Devin and his team ARE the true dream team! When selecting our wedding photographer my husband and I immediately knew Devin was the man for the job. In addition to Devin’s amazing photos, his laid-back demeanor and ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera is irreplaceable. During the wedding Devin and his team caught every special moment without being pushy or in the way of our guests. From the tiny details, silly photos with the bridal party and traditional shots with parents and grandparents, Devin got it all! We are so happy we hired Devin and we are so thankful to have his amazing photos to share for years to come! We can’t thank you enough, Devin!!! All our best, Alex & Evan

Profile Picture Alex, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Devin was the greatest photographer we could have asked for. From the moment we met him, my husband and I knew he would be perfect. We were drawn to his laid back, creative style and his modern take on wedding photography. He and his wife did a free engagement photos hoot for us and the pictures were AMAZING. Though he had his own wonderful ideas for poses and landscapes, he was open to suggestions and happily took pictures that we requested. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I cannot wait to see all of the amazing moments that Devin captured.

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Devin was an amazing photographer. He was open to all of my ideas and had his own creative poses and shots. He made us feel comfortable immediately and even gave us a free engagement shoot to become familiar with him. His work was stunning, but also exciting and creative. His prices are also very reasonable. He is very honest and let's you know if you need extra photographers or not. He told us that with our party size, we didn't need to pay extra to have two. He is interested in his customers' satisfaction and well being and is not out to make as much money as he can. I HIGHLY recommend Devin!

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am not really sure where to start because Devin was AMAZING. I came across him on a whim and thank goodness I did. Due to weather and availabilty of our location I had to change my date a few times. He always responded right away, was patient and accommodating. We used Devin to shoot our engagement photos, and this was our first time being professionally photographed. He made us feel comfortable, and had plenty of creative ideas. You can tell he truly loves what he does. To top it off he sent me my photos two hours after the shoot!! We were THRILLED!! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married at Doolan's Shore Club this past spring. Devin was one of several photographers recommended by the venue. We looked at a lot of photographers leading into the wedding. Devin's portfolio just blew us away.

He offered us a complimentary engagement shoot to go along with our wedding package. When we told him we already had engagement shots done, he said he could always replace the engagement shoot with a baby or first anniversary shoot. We thought that was really honorable.

On the wedding day, he made sure we kept on schedule so that we would get all the shots we wanted. We went to the beach. We took photos by the lake. We even made a pit stop at Surf Taco.

My mom made a specific request that we get all her relatives into a photo together and Devin graciously accommodated her in the midst of the chaos.

To our surprise, when we walked into the reception, Devin had already uploaded several photos that we had just taken and set up a slideshow on an LED screen adjacent to the dance floor. It made the reception extra special.

A few months later, we got the pictures. They were everything we hoped they'd be. The beach scenes were gorgeous. The shots near the lake captured us in front of freshly blooming cherry blossoms. As we put together the album, it was difficult to choose which photos to include and which ones to leave out. They were all so good.

We ordered an album through Devin. He put together a preliminary template, then was patient while we made changes to that template.

Overall, we highly recommend him. You'll love the photos. You'll love the guy.

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We heard about Devin from a friend who is in the entertainment business. With a reference from a friend who deals with photographers and sees their work on a daily basis, we decided to take the advice and use him for our wedding. Everything about the photos, the process, and the service was flawless. When we first met with Devin, he showed us some more examples of his work and we were sold. He spent time getting to know us and get an understanding of what we were looking for in our photos. Devin has a very good eye for art and was able to pick some great settings and backgrounds and end up with a very creative set of photos. He was funny and energetic which is very important when trying to keep a group of people (including children) involved and smiling.

Thanks Devin!

Charisse and Adam

Profile Picture Adam, 5/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

On the day of our wedding, Devin was amazing from the minute he walked through the door. He went right to work getting all the photos of the shoes, rings, dress, makeup etc. right away while everyone was getting ready. The time line he created for us before the wedding was phenomenal because it gave us a sense of what our day was going to look like. The structure is what this bride needed on such a crazy morning. His assistant, Stephanie, was fantastic as she took on the task of photographing of the boys getting ready. Taking pictures throughout the day went smoothly as Devin took control by telling us which shots he wanted first, but also allowing us to give him ideas of anything we wanted. Devin has true talent and will take the shot as many times as needed until he gets the perfect light or angle. After the serious photos were complete we were able to be our goofy selves while he and Stephanie took candid pictures of us and our bridal party in the moment. The creative poses and ideas they both came up with were fun, totally fitting the personalities of us and the bridal party! Don't let Devin get you with his corny photographer jokes because that is his way of getting a full smile out of you! We highly recommend Devin Peppler as your photographer. He is the absolute best! We have stunning photos to prove it – he captured the most important day of our lives and couldn’t have been any happier with the outcome.

Blattttttttttttt.... Love the Paynes.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was such a pleasure to have Devin as our wedding photographer! I highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking for gorgeous, yet fun and creative pictures. Devin and his assistant, Rob, were excellent. They were patient with me (I'm very camera-shy) and their laid-back attitudes really helped me feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos are stunning and they captured such incredible moments perfectly- we couldn't be happier and have gotten so many compliments on our pictures!

Devin and Rob were so much fun to work with, too! We took some really creative pictures, which I love because they are so unique! Devin also took our engagement pictures last year, and we were able to use my husband's motorcycles as props, which was so much fun and hilarious!! Thank you Devin and Rob!!!!

Profile Picture User4512041, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Devin is a talented photographer and a professional businessman. He was amazing on our wedding day and the pictures he captured were exactly what we wanted! . I highly recommend Devin and will definitely use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Ava, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Devin was such an awesome photographer. From our engagement session to our wedding to after with a mess the dress session Devin was professional but also developed a personal rapport. He was easy to work with and took outstanding photographs. Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop raving about the pictures as he had a slide show playing during the reception. We were impressed with how quickly we received the pictures back. The day of the wedding he made everything so easy, with all the stresses of the day he made it a pleasure to take pictures. He made sure to capture all the little things along with the traditional and not so traditional pictures. We highly recommend Devin Peppler Photography to capture the special moments in your life.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/5/14, 3 Reviews