Dettloff Makeup Reviews

Dettloff Makeup 4
Dettloff Makeup 5

Staci Riggie · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Make-up Master

Dettloff make-up is professional, reliable, and truly a master at the art of make-up application. I have worked with Dettloff make-up on four separate occasions and each time i have never felt more beautiful. Justine also has the BEST playlists while applying your make-up. She has been so fun to work with. I hope we find a reason to cross paths in the future so i can continue to have my make-up done. Who needs a bridesmaid??
    If i were Kim K. id hire her to be my personal make-up artist. I ran the numbers once... haha!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/01/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Justine made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day! The make up she used didn't feel heavy at all and was the perfect amount of glitter. I loved working with Justine and my wife loved the way I looked! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Santana · Married on 10/27/2019

Wonderful!

Justine was so awesome to work with! I wasn’t sure how i really wanted to look on my wedding day but she used her expertise and nailed it!! I got so many compliments. She is so friendly, outgoing and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience

Justine was amazing would totally recommend and work with again! The quality was great with a wedding party of 13. Great personality and compassion for what she does.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2019

Perfection

I cant begin to tell you how amazing this woman is. She is extremely talented, very personable, and makes you feel gorgeous. I never once had to make changes to my look, she simply listened to some of my ideas and took it from there. I couldn't have been happier.

Dettloff Makeup 6
    Dettloff Makeup 7
    Dettloff Makeup 8
    Dettloff Makeup 9
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Catherine Durkin · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience!

Justine was the most responsive, punctual, experienced artist. She made my day so easy! She answered my inquiry immediately and her experience was clearly seen on our trial. Her prices were great and all my bridesmaids loved her looks. They would book her themselves. She arrived on time, had a timeline and even finished early. I got compliments all night. Only great reviews.

Ps her personality is amazing g!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jordan Mcnairn · Married on 09/14/2019

The absolute BEST experience

From the very first email to the trial and through my wedding day, Justine was absolutely amazing. She is responsive, attentive and just absolutely brilliant at what she does. She brings so much life into every room she enters and her work is absolutely STUNNING. The girls in my bridal party, mother-in-law and mom were all obsessed with their looks and could not believe how well the makeup stayed. My trial with Justine was my first time having my makeup done and she was incredible!! Thank you so much, Justine for making our wedding day an absolute dream!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Gorgeous makeup!!

Justine is AMAZING. She is personable, responsive, efficient, and professional! She was early to the venue, got 7 bridesmaids, myself, my mom, and mother-in-law done way before we were needed for pre-ceremony pictures. She even did a little make up on my 3 year old niece! I can't stop looking at pictures of my makeup from our wedding day. I would highly recommend Justine for any wedding or event!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Isabella

Isabella Tyson · Married on 08/16/2019

The most AMAZING makeup artist you’ll find!!

Justine did my makeup for my engagement shoot, bridal shower, wedding trial & wedding day and I could not be more pleased!!! Each of these days I wanted different looks of course, and Justine has the amazing capability to switch from extremely subtle looks to full on glam depending on your request, which very few makeup artists can do. From start to finish, she went above and beyond every single expectation I had!
    On my wedding day, she did myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mother and grandmother. Everyone LOVED their makeup. Even my grandma who never wears anything and was hesitant asked for something very subtle and she absolutely loved it. Justine was able to work her magic and achieve looks on all ranges of skin tones and ages, and made everyone equally flawless!
    The day turned out to be a very hot 90 degrees (with an outdoor ceremony), but it was no match for Justine! Everyone still looked beautiful at the end of the night and was picture perfect through all of the sweat and tears. The quality and longevity of her work is unmatched!
    Not only does her makeup speak for itself, her attitude and personality is absolutely wonderful. Not to mention, she is always kind, funny and professional. I couldn’t be more happy with how my makeup turned out for each and every event. At this point, I won’t let ANYONE do my makeup unless it’s Justine!!! Thank you!

Dettloff Makeup 10
    Dettloff Makeup 15
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing job super nice

Justine did my makeup for my wedding and my makeup for a wedding I was in and she does such a great job! I also love that you get a little bit of the lipstick color to go so you can touch up throughout the night.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lauren Elcik · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Makeup

Where to even begin...Justine is AMAZING. I was very meticulous/picky about finding someone to do my makeup and I probably spent several hours searching and going through pictures. Justine was very quick to respond and sent me before/after photos of some of her work that was beyond impressive.

I was worried about looking good and having my makeup hold up for a whole day as I got married at the end of June. We of course picked a date that fell in the middle of a 'heat wave' and I worried I would sweat all my makeup off. For the first half of the pictures (we did first look) it was probably about 95 degrees and super humid. Then it rained. However, my makeup was still on point and looked perfect through all of it! Even by the end of the night after lots of dancing and drinking, my face looked flawless. There were many compliments from guests throughout the night at how good my and my bridesmaids makeup looked.

Not only is Justine a PHENOMENAL makeup artist, but she is so personable and hilarious. She had me and my bridesmaids in stitches as she did our makeup. You will probably want to be best friends with her by the end of it.

I cannot stress how much I would recommend Justine to do your makeup if you want to look perfect on your wedding day!! Seriously save yourself some time and book her asap :)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! She did makeup for my wedding and also did the makeup for the weddings or two of my best friends!!!! She is such a fun and wonderful person! I instantly felt a connection with her. During my trial run she instantly knew what to do for me with only speaking a little bit about what I was looking for. I never felt so pretty!!! And on my big day I was even more blown away by her magic!!!!! I highly recommend Justine and will use her any chance that I can get!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and Talented!

Justine was amazing and I am SO happy that I booked her! From the very beginning she was so responsive with my endless list of questions, and really listened to me during the trial. On the wedding day, she felt like part of the girls hanging out, having a great time with us and even letting us use her phone to play Heads Up! Everyone's makeup was stunning and i got so many compliments throughout the night! She was so good that my mom (who had gotten her makeup done elsewhere) asked her to fix hers which she happily did! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and can't thank Justine enough! She'll always be my first call for makeup needs from now on!

Dettloff Makeup 16
    Dettloff Makeup 17
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/17/2019

AMAZING! Just an all around amazing experience! Can I give 100 stars????

Simply, Radiant.....that is the word I heard the most throughout my entire wedding day. I had the pleasure of having Justine do my makeup 3 times (she runs a Bridal special and I recommend every Bride take advantage of it!) and each time my makeup was beautiful, flawless, and timeless. She uses high quality makeup that feels light and holds up until even the next day- to the point you don't even want to wash it off because it's so pretty! All of the beautiful ladies in my wedding party also felt the same way! I recommend her for any event you want to feel gorgeous for and just be pampered! I will hire her again and again for any event I want to feel extra special for :)

Dettloff Makeup 18
    Dettloff Makeup 19
    Dettloff Makeup 20
    Dettloff Makeup 21
    Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Justine is absolutely incredible! From my makeup trial to the wedding day, she went above and beyond! It rained like crazy on the day of and my makeup lasted the whole entire day! She glammed us up and created looks that were natural and beautiful. I cannot recommend her services (and talent) enough!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sydney · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond Amazing

Justine was so amazing! She is such an amazing artist. She made me look like a Disney princess on my wedding day and I was blown away! She will make you look amazing and keep a smile on your face the entire time! 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Amanda Lagos · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing!!!

I absolutely loved my wedding day makeup! Justine is amazing and very talented. From our very first conversation to the day of she was so easy to work with. The trail went so well and she made sure I was completely happy with everything! The day of my wedding she was there early and ready to go. Justine is such a happy person and just very fun to be around! We all talked and laughed like old friends and for that I was very thankful for, she kept all the nerves down! Please have Justine for your wedding day makeup if you want to have fun while she’s making everyone so beautiful! Lots of love!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing makeup for my wedding!

Justine did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I for my wedding!! She is very responsive! She is so sweet and accommodating and my makeup lasted all day and into the next morning! She also offers a first responder and military discount which was so appreciated! Thank you Justine!! I felt beautiful! I also so appreciated the sweet gift you gave me! Don’t hesitate to hire Justine for your wedding or any special event!

Dettloff Makeup 22
    Dettloff Makeup 23
    Sent on 02/25/2019

Chanelle Rollins · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing work

Justine did my makeup for my friends wedding (I was a bridesmaid) in February 2019. She did an absolutely amazing job!! I had a picture of what I wanted and without me even showing it to her she hit it almost exactly on the dot!! I never wear makeup so I wanted to make sure it was light. The makeup felt and looked light and lasted all night! I couldn't not recommended her enough!!! I only wish she had been avaliable for my own wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Katelyn · Married on 02/09/2019

Wish I could give her 1000 stars!!!

First of all - you will quickly learn this isn't just business for Justine. She's so incredibly friendly and so dedicated, it's like having your BFF doing your makeup.

Her skills are amazing. I was looking for natural, and she listened. We made tweaks and she never tried to insist on her way, she was here for ME and my girls and how we wanted to look that day.

Second, she has EVERYONE covered. I'm glow- the- dark fair, and two of my bridesmaids were Indian/Sri Lankan, and she made EVERYONE look amazing and natural beauties.

I tell everyone about Justine and how amazing, talented, and professional she is. She deserves ALL the gold stars!!

Dettloff Makeup 24
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Rachael Kelly · Married on 01/12/2019

You've found your wedding makeup artist!!!

Look no further - you have found your wedding makeup magician! I found Justine on Facebook and messaged her about potentially doing a trial for my wedding makeup - she was so immediately responsive, detail-oriented, and organized that she made my decision an easy one.

On the day of my trial, she spent time listening to not only my vision, but concerns as well. She's friendly and upbeat and put me at ease right away. After an hour in her chair, I truly felt like a bride - what an amazing feeling! She continued her flawless service that evening by making sure to message me to confirm that my makeup held up through the entire day and taking note of anything I wanted to change for the big day itself.

Leading up to my wedding day, she made sure to confirm all of the details in advance so that I didn't have to think twice about it. She showed up early on the day itself, immediately bringing her great energy and spectacular getting ready playlists, and got to work. I tell you, Justine is the type of person that you want to surround yourself with on the morning of your wedding - she's warm, she's kind, and she's ridiculously talented!!! ALL of my bridesmaids and my mom looked beyond gorgeous and loved Justine's work!

I've never felt more beautiful and the best part was, I wasn't nervous about a thing - Justine is a MASTER at her craft and a remarkable person. Thanks for making my wedding day extra special, Justine!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jen · Married on 11/17/2018

Flawless & fabulous!

Justine was fabulous! She was one of the best finds! I used her for several events leading up to my wedding and on our wedding day! Makeup was flawless. She is always available, easy to contact and everyone raved about how beautiful the bridal party looked!

I would definitely use her again for future events (wedding or not!) and highly recommend her to anyone needing some! She is the best!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!

Justine is the BOMB!!!! She uses high quality products and knows how to use them! She did my makeup for two of my friends weddings that I was in, my boudoir shoot, my bridal shower, and my own wedding!!! Every single time I was blown away. She makes me feel so beautiful .... I wish she could do my makeup every time I go out!! She is so friendly and professional. Always on time. When you have a larger wedding party she will bring an assistant...who is amazing just like Justine!!! I could not have been any happier. She was a big part in making my wedding day incredible!! Thank you!

Dettloff Makeup 25
    Dettloff Makeup 26
    Dettloff Makeup 27
    Dettloff Makeup 28
    Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

No words can explain how happy I am with my entire experience with Justine. From my first trial, to my wedding day, she was perfect.

Dettloff Makeup 29
    Sent on 09/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Justine! She was timely, friendly and truly dedicated to making me and my bridemaids feel beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup looked beautiful all night and never ran or smudged. I would recommend to any bride!

Dettloff Makeup 30