Details Salon and Spa Reviews

4 | Mount Joy, PA

4 Reviews for Details Salon and Spa

Rose · Married on 05/30/2015

Margaret and her staff made the start of my wedding day amazing! Very talented women!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Christine · Married on 10/26/2013

My experience for my wedding day hair was excellent. I, the bride, went for my hair trial a few weeks before the wedding. Margaret offered me a glass of wine and told me to inspire her but relax. I showed her a picture and the majic happened. It looked so pretty. On my wedding day: My hair was sooooooo pretty. Sophisticated, classy and chic. Margaret was amazing! She worked efficient and her end result was amazing. Kristen also assisted and my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair. We also had our make up done with fake eyelashes placed. I'm telling you I felt soooo beautiful. The make-up was not overdone and it lasted all night. I thank Margaret and her salon for helping to make me and my bridesmaid and flower girls feel and look gorgeous for my special day. !!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

I took my bridesmaids and mothers to get our nails done the day before the wedding. The ladies at Details made it a fun and special morning. They had a spread of bagels, fruit, juices, and coffee waiting for us when we arrived. They also had a bridal emergency kit made up for me as a gift with day-of essentials. The ladies working were extremely nice and only added to the relaxed atmosphere. The experience definitely added to the weekend, and I would recommend doing this with Details!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Kristin · Married on 11/18/2017

My mom and I went to Details for bridal/MOB hair and makeup. Our stylists were very friendly and willing to make whatever we asked for happen. I wanted something different than the traditional "bride bun" and Kristen did an amazing job with my faux-faux hawk. Leslie worked magic on my face with the makeup. She brought out my eyes underneath my glasses and camouflaged some of the roundness in my face.

Sent on 12/03/2017