Details Nashville Reviews

Details Nashville 7
  • Connor

Connor Deason · Married on 07/27/2019

Best photographers in Nashville

If you are wading through pages and pages of different photographer options for your wedding, congratulations - your search should stop here! We can not recommend the team at Details Nashville more highly - from start to finish, Canaan, Adam, and the rest of the team absolutely knocked it out of the park. We knew within 5 minutes of our first meeting with them that they would do an excellent day capturing our engagement shoot and wedding. While the quality of their work speaks for itself, we really appreciated Details for the phenomenal customer service they provide. By the end of our wedding day, we felt like Canaan and Austin were not just vendors there to help capture our day - they felt like friends. We could not be happier that we chose Details for our special day!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Brittany Girton Hernandez · Married on 07/06/2019

LOVE our pictures!

Details Nashville shot my wedding and the pictures are so good. They captured all the feel good, precious moments that we want to remember for years to come. We felt at ease with them the whole day and my family were all so impressed by their professionalism!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Details Nashville 8
    Details Nashville 9
    Details Nashville 10
    Details Nashville 11
    Details Nashville 12
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2018

We just received our photos from the wedding less than 2 weeks out and we are really happy with the results. Not only are they good at what they do, but they're also just exceptional people. Our photographer, Canaan, was responsive, professional and really really fun to work with. Candace and Ninfa, our day-of coordinator, were really easy to work with and the day went so smoothly. I highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Details Nashville 17
    Details Nashville 18

Donna · Married on 08/11/2018

Mother of the Bride

Details Nashville did an amazing job of capturing the beauty & sacredness of our daughter’s wedding. Not only did they take stellar photographs, but they were attentive to the small details throughout the day giving all of us a gift that we will long cherish. Plus, they were easy to work with ... patient and so respectful of each person.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Details Nashville 19
    Details Nashville 20
    Details Nashville 21
    Details Nashville 22
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Details to do both our wedding and our engagement photos, and we could not be more pleased. We have only had our engagement shoot thus far, but the guys from Details made it a very fun, low stress experience! We asked for specific locations and a certain "feel" for our pictures, and they delivered. They did a great job of catching us in natural moments and not making us look or feel cheesy, which was a huge request of ours. We can't wait to see what they do for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Nic · Married on 10/27/2017

Adam and his team did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding!! They arrived on time, were very professional, and captured some AMAZING shots that will be framed and on the wall forever!! You should definitely hire these guys...they won't disappoint.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Details Nashville 23
    Details Nashville 24
    Details Nashville 25
    Details Nashville 26
    Details Nashville 27
    Details Nashville 28

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Details Nashville. How do I give them 6 out of 5 stars?!?!? From our first Facetime chat to delivering our edited wedding photos, our experience with them was flawless.

Of all the vendors I dealt with, Details Nashville was the most professional and made my wedding planning easier. Our photographers Adam and Canaan answered every e-mail in a timely manner, initiated calls with me to lock down details, and went out of their way to accommodate my husband and I. The weekend of the wedding, they arrived at the venue the day before to walk it with us and talk through the best places to take pictures for the first look and reception. We had a few special requests like a group shot of all the wedding guests and editing 10 photos from the first look to have during a slideshow at the reception. They made it happen no problem!

During the first look, they kept our wedding party laughing during all the photos and were a blast to hang out with. Overall we had a wonderful experience with them and I highly recommend Details Nashville for any event!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Details Nashville 34
    Details Nashville 35
    Details Nashville 36

Autumn · Married on 08/26/2017

These. guys. Not only are they amazing photographers, but SO MUCH FUN to hang out with!! We met at a bridal show in Nashville and from our first meeting, I knew they were a great crew. We took engagement pictures with them and then had them for video/photo at the rehearsal dinner and wedding day as well as a photo booth at the wedding. They perfectly captured our day, the emotions that we felt, and told our story through pictures and videos with personal care, expertise, and talent. They are kind, professional, extremely responsive, HILARIOUS, and guys of great character. I HIGHLY recommend the team at Details Nashville.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Janet · Married on 08/26/2017

Our children were married in the Nashville vicinity this past August and they used Details Nashville to photograph their wedding. The hundreds of photos taken by Details were of superior quality and beautifully captured the grandeur and joy of the day. And when we selected photos to create our family album, Details made the process incredibly easy by responding patiently and professionally to all our requests as we organized the album. We cannot recommend Adam and his crew highly enough!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Details made our special day magical! They fun to work with, made us feel relaxed, and they captured so many great candied shots of special moments during the day!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Michella · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I couldn’t be any happier with Details Nashville and the dedication they put into capturing our love story. The photographers are truly talented and know exactly what they are doing. They were also very accommodating to our requests and were always reliable. We definitely will be booking them for future events!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Details for our photography and they are wonderful! So far we have only done our engagement shoot, but the pictures came out perfect! Everyone is so friendly and helpful during the whole process. Austin is our photographer and he is great! I couldn't have asked for better! So excited to see how our wedding photos come out!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

Details was wonderful to work with! We did our engagement and wedding photos with them, as well as our videography. The entire team made us feel relaxed, which made our pictures/videos look better. They were receptive to every idea we had and didn't forget any "details." ;) Great guys who take BEAUTIFUL pictures and videos that we will treasure for life.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Megan · Married on 02/06/2016

We loved working with Details for our wedding photography and videography! Our photos are gorgeous and we are so happy to have a video we can look back on for years to come. Great to work with, prompt to send photos, excellent service.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2015

I cannot recommend working with Details Nashville for coordination enough! We chose the day of coordination service with a couple of meetings with Candace leading up to the wedding in the weeks before. Candace and Nifa were absolutely wonderful start to finish. A coordinator wasn't in our initial budget but our venue required one and it was hands down the best investment of the whole wedding. Candace does a great job of making you feel at ease and stress free leading up to and on the day of the wedding. We would not have been able to enjoy our day as fully as we did without the help of Candace and her team. My Mom and Aunts were in town the whole week before the wedding and Candace even stopped by our airbnb house to see all the decorations and everything we had DIYed. We loved working with Details so much that we booked their videography service a few days before the wedding. We haven't seen the video yet but if it's anything like their coordination service, I'm sure it will be fantastic!

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/12/2015

Candace has been wonderful for my month of coordination! We actually moved out of state 2 months before our wedding and having her as virtually eliminated my stress level!

Sent on 09/04/2015

chrystal · Married on 05/30/2015

OMG, they were awesome from the Engagement photos to the wedding. We had problems with almost all of our venders but our photographer was on point and very helpful throughout. Austin is absolutely the best....I would strongly recommend them for anybody thinking of getting a photographer they were awesome!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2014

Details Nashville rocked my world! We used them for planning, photography, and videography. We were pretty far in the process of wedding planning when we hired Details. I wasn't sure I necessarily needed a planner at that point, but now I can't imagine doing it without them! For several months we met with Details, so we could tell them exactly what we wanted in our day. When the day finally came, I was so relaxed knowing it was all in their hands and I could just be present in the moment. Everything was perfect. Seriously, a dream come true! Their whole team was amazing from the start of the planning process to our exit at the reception. They even posted a blog with a preview of our pictures while we were still on our honeymoon! http://detailsnashville.com/blog/2014/8/rachel-brian-follis-wedding

Sent on 09/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

I used Details for Day of Coordination. Candace was AMAZING!! I was able to relax and not think about a single thing on my wedding day - she covered everything - probably even things I would have never thought of. I enjoyed doing most of the planning myself but Candace allowed myself, my fiance and my family to just enjoy the actual day and not have to stress or coordinate anything. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/27/2014

They were very helpful in the entire planning process and made sure they understood exactly what we wanted for the wedding before hand. The price seemed a little high at first but after realizing that it included 5 people and 8 hours on site, a wedding photo album, and printed pictures... it was worth every penny.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Grace · Married on 11/12/2016

The whole team at Details Nashville is so great! They always communicated with me in a timely manner and gave me as much information as possible. They also asked me lots of questions to ensure we were getting the photos I wanted most. I really enjoyed being able to work with the same photographers for both my bridal portraits and for the wedding day; Canaan and Austin were hilarious and made me feel really comfortable. The quality of the photos is fantastic; we can't wait to get our book and show all our family and friends! Details is absolutely worth the expense...we have such beautiful photos to commemorate our big day!

Sent on 02/07/2017