Details by Design Events Reviews

Details by Design Events 6
Details by Design Events 7

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

SO Impressed!!!!

We loved working with Roxanne and Details by Design Events. She was great with communication throughout the process. She worked with us to create a floral design that we loved with a price that we could afford. We knew we wanted flowers on the tables as centerpieces but didn't have a high budget, she showed us an option that would work and then BLEW us away with so much more than we could have imagined. Everything she created from the bouquets, corsages + boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other arrangements turned out beautifully. I cannot recommend her more! She was easily one of the best vendor decisions we made!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Henry

Henry · Married on 12/15/2018

Reliable vendor

Roxanne was a breeze to work with and was great with communication. It was always easy to reach out to her regarding my vision. On our wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything being late as she is very punctual. She worked within our budget and she delivered with my vision. My only regret was actually spending more for premium David Austin roses for my bouquet. I would highly recommend Roxanne!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Details by Design Events 8
    Details by Design Events 9

Amanda Fazakerly · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Such a thoughtful and responsive team! Made our wedding day absolutely beautiful :) They took the time to really get to know our unique wants/needs/vision for our wedding look.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Details by Design Events 10
    Details by Design Events 11
    Details by Design Events 12
    Details by Design Events 13
    Details by Design Events 14

Karla Beth · Married on 07/28/2018

Roxanne is theeeeeee besstt!! She definitely did a great job and knows what she is doing! She went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests loved our centerpieces and had so much positive things to say about how beautiful and fresh our flowers were. Roxanne is so friendly and super easy to work with. She did more than she needed to as she wanted our day to look beautiful which she delivered! She dropped off the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages to our hotel to make sure that everyone got theirs fresh. She was even so generous with her help that she assisted with the flowers set up and take down from the arch that we had from our outdoor ceremony and brought them inside and decorated our sweetheart table, sign in table and gift table.. Her service is the best service ever! She is very professional and works with all of your needs and wants for your big day! She also keeps it real in a sense that she will make suggestions to try and keep the cost down with flowers that are similar to your liking. She is flexible to late changes as long as they are advance enough notice for her to make the changes with the vendor that she gets her flowers from. I highly recommend Roxanne for all of your floral needs especially for your wedding! Details by Design Events is awesome! =)

Sent on 08/08/2018

Details by Design Events's reply:

Karla- Thank you so much for the kind words! So honored to be part of your big day! You both were so easy to work with, as well! Congratulations to such a beautiful couple! xoxo

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2017

She was so helpful and gave me professional advice for the floral arrangements. She was patient with me as a added/changed my mind for my floral arrangements. Truly very easy to work with and the arrangements were beautiful. So beautiful that my guest at our wedding wanted their information for their future wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Athena · Married on 04/22/2017

From the beginning to the end, I felt that I was being taken care of! They really brought out the image of what I wanted for my wedding. The bouquets and corsages turned out beautiful!! Anna was very professional and helpful and really friendly. I definitely would recceomend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Janice · Married on 02/18/2017

The bouquets, archway and centerpieces for our wedding were gorgeous! My mother and sister were initially trying to pressure me to DIY our wedding flowers and centerpieces in order to save money, but I was hesitant due to the amount of work I knew it would take. Luckily, my maid of honor had hired Anna for her wedding and recommended her to us. Our consultation with Anna was easy and smooth. We weren't sure about what we wanted, but she had examples of her past work and was able to put together ideas to match our color scheme. Anna was very communicative and responsive during the whole planning process and she was able to work within our budget. I'm so grateful to the amount work Anna and her team put in. They are definitely are the experts and I'm so glad I avoided a wedding flower d.i.y. disaster by hiring Details by Design Events! Our guests kept commenting on how beautiful the wedding was and it was definitely due to the ambiance created by the beautiful flowers and centerpieces. Also, my wedding bouquet was huge and beautiful. I didn't really fully appreciate it on my wedding day since I was so busy, but when I looked back at the photos, I was so impressed! The flowers were absolutely stunning. Anna also helped us rent an archway and decorate it for our outdoor ceremony, which was so beautiful and looked so amazing and romantic in our photos. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2016

Look no further - DBDE is absolutely the best choice for gorgeous flowers on your big day! Anna and I clicked immediately, and I trusted her to execute the vision I had, and she did not disappoint. She was a dream to work with, totally responsive and easy going. There is so much to deal with when planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire DBDE so you can rest assured your flowers will be perfect. Thank you SO much for everything, you helped make our NYE wedding magical.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sarah-
    You were such a pleasure to work with. We are honored to be a part of your wedding day. Congrats again and cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
    Anna and Roxanne

Belinda · Married on 06/18/2016

I will never forget the day my friend referred me to Anna and Roxanne. I almost signed a contract with another florist, and I am glad I went with DBDE instead! Anna is very responsive, flexible,nice, and super patient in dealing with her clients. Roxanne came to our hotel right to deliver our bouquets on time, if not earlier. They are also such talented florists because on my big day, all of their flower arrangements and color selections were sooo classy and beautiful beyond words! My colors were coral and mint. What is also important is that DBDE is willing to work with your budget and still get what you dream of in a wedding! Kudos to DBDE! I highly recommend this vendor for your wedding flowers needs!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

Roxanne was by far our favorite vendor to work with for our wedding. She was incredibly flexible, accommodating and organized. She made the process as stress-free as possible. She is very knowledgeable and offers practical advice but is by no means overbearing or pushy. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/26/2015

I would highly, highly, highly recommend working with Anna and Roxanne to any bride planning her wedding! I originally was able to see their work at my sister's wedding and then booked them to do my own. We met with a few different florist, but Details by Design was able to give us a MUCH lower price then the other few that we met with for the same thing. I made a few last minute changes and additions, and they were so flexible, responsive, and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were PERFECT and exactly what I had pictured. Everyone was very impressed with the bouquets, centerpieces, and all the flowers.

Anna and Roxanne were wonderful the day of, they showed up exactly when they said they would, set up the flowers, were helpful and pleasant and professional. I was so happy for the final product and it helped make my wedding everything I wanted!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Highly recommend DBDE to any couple looking for a florist! I only met with Roxanne since we live around the SF Peninsula (my understanding is her partner usually meets with clients along the East Bay). She is very sweet and really listens to the ideas you have, and will give you her input when you ask for it. Very accommodating and would always meet with us at the location / time that was convenient for us. Very honest about their cost and pricing, and was very conscious with what your budget is. She has excellent insight on the type of design / vision you have for your wedding, and our flowers turned out beautifully and was the perfect touch to our "vintage pretty" theme. Flowers were very fresh and were arranged with perfection. We trusted her every step of the way! You will be a lucky couple to have Roxanne (and Anne) for your floral needs on your big day :)

Sent on 10/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2015

Anna did a wonderful job with my flowers for my wedding day!

The table centerpieces looked amazing, the cocktail hour space was gorgeous, and I was absolutely in love with my bouquet! Two weeks later I still have some of the roses on my table and they smelled amazing!

The only sad part was that I wish I had more anemones in the wedding. It was the only flower that I really wanted (since our wedding color were navy blue and champagne our flower choices were limited). Luckily Anna was able to find a few to tuck in my bouquet and to give to the groom but it would have been nice to see them sprinkled throughout the space as well.

Outside of that, the flowers everywhere else were beautiful! Anna did a great job of filling the large space on a small budget :) She even tossed in a few freebies (thank you so much!!!!) The personal touches you added made the day the best.

Overall Details by Design was incredibly easy to work with. So glad that our wedding planner recommended them (and that they come highly recommended by WeddingWire). I highly recommend them for any of your floral needs!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Details by Design Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Stephanie and Kwame! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness. Love, Anna and Roxanne

We're so glad we chose Anna and Details by Design Events to do the flowers for our wedding! Anna was very professional in all our dealings with her, especially with the multiple changes and additions we made to our order. Her pricing was also very reasonable compared to the other florists we talked to.
    At the wedding, the flowers looked FABULOUS! We had so many guests comment on how beautiful and elegant the flowers were. And they look great in the photos. Anna had also made a floral hair wreath for my niece, who was our ring bearer, and she looked incredibly pretty with it on. Before the wedding, Anna even ran over to a nearby drugstore to buy the hairpins to attach the wreath to my niece's hair to keep it in place, which was greatly appreciated by us!
    We will wholeheartedly refer Anna and Details by Design Events to any of our family or friends who are looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Daniela · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Anna throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was amazing from start to finish. After starting the process with another florist and rec'ing a horrific mock up I was terrified to try again. But Anna put all my fears aside and listened to all my ideas and needs for my wedding flowers. She was very reasonable in price and very professional throughout the whole process. She answered late night emails and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied and not stressed out on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone who needs beautiful arrangements and cannot afford to spend half their wedding budget on them!
    My flowers looked like they cost double what I actually paid. All my guests commented that they had never seen such beautiful center pieces!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2014

The florist did an amazing job. The flowers were one of my favorite parts if the wedding. I had a flower crown made to wear instead of a veil and it was so pretty, I want to wear it again everyday. They made my day special and were so easy to work with. They even came to me at work to pick up the faux butterflies and log vases for my convienience. So professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Elie · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved, loved, loved my flowers!!!! Details by Design is professional, friendly and easy to work with. My budget was small and Roxy gave me different ideas & suggestions to get the same effect without compromising my vision. It was a pleasure working with someone who understood and got exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Vanessa · Married on 07/25/2014

Anna was great! We were 100% satisfied with the results despite being very nervous as we knew how important flowers are to the overall look and feel of the wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Patsy · Married on 05/31/2014

Roxy and Anna did a very beautiful job! They provided all the flowers for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding I continuously added flowers and Roxy was always prompt in responding. They arrived early and stayed until it was closer to the ceremony time, as the ceremony was outdoors and they didn't want to set up outside (80 degrees) too early to help preserve the flowers! They are beyond attentive to detail and their services added the elegant/beautiful element I was looking for at our wedding!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Sabrina · Married on 01/04/2014

beautimus, beautimus, beautims....thanks for everything and all the hard work

Sent on 01/06/2014

Paula · Married on 08/31/2013

Working with Ana was such a pleasure. I was very indecisive from when I first contacted her up until a couple of days before the wedding day. She was very friendly and very flexible. The floral arrangements we received were beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Rosalie · Married on 08/24/2013

Thanks Roxanne for making the reception decor and bridal party flowers as seamless as possible! I'm not much for details, and all I gave were my colors, number of tables and what I needed. Roxanne was able to suggest options for my budget and worked with me to maintain that budget without skimping much on the quality. I appreciated the way that everything was broken down along with a full description and cost. Prices are competitive as I did shop around for others including those that were rental vases. She was easy to contact via email. I was very pleased but bummed that I couldn't take an arrangement home!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Evelyn · Married on 05/24/2013

Anna created the flowers for our wedding. She is absolutely amazing. I initially wanted to do my own flowers due to my budget but ended up having her do our centerpieces/bouquets/bouts etc. She understood my vision and provided gorgeous pieces. She is very kind and flexible and is a true pleasure to work with. I would definitely work with her again.

Thank you Anna!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Anna and her team were amazing! I had multiple changes in my contract and they worked with each one flawlessly. I had such a hard time giving up control and just trusting that everything would be perfect, but once I did everything worked out beautifully! My flowers were amazing and the Details by Design staff was so much more than I could have ever hoped to find in a florist!!

Sent on 05/03/2013