Detailed Days Event Design Reviews

View more information

• Kia
    Kia M. Married on 06/14/2019

Magical Ceremony

Brittany and her team went beyond my expectations. We had a small wedding with a small budget. I was planning on designing the ceremony on my own. But one of my best friends gave me her contact information because Brittany designed one of her events and was extremely impressed. Contacting her was the best decision I made. I gave her a budget and theme that I took from Pinterest and she came up with a concept that blew my mind. I had my wedding at the Renaissance hotel in Cincinnati Ohio. Because my guest count was 40 the only option was to have it a board room. Brittany and her team transformed this boring BOARD ROOM into something magical. She used real roses, ton of strategically placed candles, and the back drop that left me speechless. I felt magical like I was in a fantasy when I was walking down the isle. That's a feeling that I will never forget.

Behind the scenes:
    Brittany is extremely thorough with staying on top of the business side. She had a detailed contract that I fully understood. She communicated through the entire process. Any questions I asked through email, she did not waste anytime getting back with me. Also I need to state that I booked her about three months in advance. Usually it's at least 6months- 1 year in advance. That's unbelievable.Needless to say, she's very professional. I'm sure our paths will cross very soon.

• Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 05/31/2019

Ahhhh-Mazing!!

Brittney and her team did a phenomenal job taking my vision and making it GRAND! I am so pleased with her impeccable service. If you are having an event of any kind do yourself a favor and book Detailed Days Event Design. They Are Incredible.
  • lloydiaj
    Lloydia Married on 04/20/2018
    You NEED this service. I don’t care what you think you don’t need, im telling you need a day of coordinator. In fact Day-of Coordinator is a misnomer bc Brittney was with me from the very day she was hired. She was always there offering design advice and ways to save money and still achieve my dream wedding. She’s very organized and does excellent work coordinating with all of your vendors to excute your vision. She goes above and beyond to make your day stress free. When my bouquet was delivered, she noticed that it was wrapped in the wrong ribbon color. Brittney ran to michaels to get me the right ribbon color. At the end of night i just walked out of the venue leaving everything behind except my new husband. It was Brittney who collected my shoes, purse and gift box and made sure i got them the next days Trust me on this you need her. Make room in your budget for her. The service she offers is unmatched by anyone in her field and it’s WORTH every penny.
    Keysha Married on 06/02/2012
    DDED will be provided services for all of my events from here on out. Brittney Johnson and her staff provided excellent service!!!! I had my reception at a VFW hall that is at least 15+ years old. DDED turned that hall into something beautiful and spectacular. You could not even tell it was a VFW hall! Brittney is very thorough and profesional. She was available when I needed her and even when I did not need her. She made planning my wedding a lot of fun and educational. I learned some things from her as well. I tell all my friends and anyone I know that's planning an event to hire DDED!!!! :-)
    Maleika Event on: 05/26/2012
    DDED is top notch at event planning with affordable services. Events are like none other!! Mine was special, unique and memorable!
    Porscha Event on: 04/07/2012
    Princess London Victoria 1st Birthday was a great success! People are still talking about how beautiful everything was. Can't wait to see what this awesome company has in store for her 2nd birthday!!!
    Carrie Married on 09/29/2011
    Detailed Days Events services was excellent. Brittany and her staff went above and beyond the call of duty! The finished product was way more then what I expected. We had a small budget, but she worked a miracle! My daughter was very pleased with the outcome and so was I. We did not have to worry about things getting done on time or if they were done at all. I turned everything over to Brittany and they were done.
    Patricia Married on 06/25/2011
    Brittany excelled in all these areas. Her skills were above exceptional.
    Michele Married on 05/29/2011
    In 2009, Detailed Days Event Design planned my wedding. It was very elegant and classy. Because I was so impressed, Brittney has since done my baby shower, baby sprinkle, my mother’s 50th birthday party and I have recommended her to countless others. She really gets to know her clients which makes it easy for her to customize the perfect event. Her creativity with design makes her the perfect coordinator, planner, decorator and invitation designer. If you are looking for perfection, this is the way to go!
    Molly Married on 08/13/2011
    DDED was my day of coordinator, and because of their services which went above and beyond my expectations, I was able to enjoy every aspect of my day rather than worrying about the logistics working out. They also did a few surprising things, such as making our hotel room a romantic space with rose petals and champange. I would recommend, for sure!
    Christina Married on 09/29/2011
    My wedding coordinator went out of her way to see that my day was special. She was a great asset to have around. She made me feel like everything was going to be okay when I thought that it would not be right. She is very comforting that yuor day is going to be as special as possibel. Thank you so much Brittney Johnson and Detail Days Event Design.