Destiny’s Creations Photography Reviews

Destiny’s Creations Photography 6
Destiny’s Creations Photography 7

Charisse Bruin · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Destiny's Work

I've worked with this dynamic duo for several months on several projects and the quality and consistency and professionalism of their work is unparalleled. David and Diana are awesome to work with and it's pleasurable each time.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Summer Cunningham · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience with Destiny's Creations- Couldn't have asked for a better couple to shoot our engagement photos! HIGHLY recommend!

My fiance and I used Destiny's Creations Photography for our engagement photos! David and Diana made us feel comfortable right off the bat, and they captured all of the pictures and ideas that I sent them before the shoot. They knew exactly the right places to go for the different backdrops we liked. We received our sneak peak photos 4 days after the shoot, and they were perfect. They were very prompt to respond to all of my questions and ideas from the beginning, and that helped so much. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Destiny’s Creations Photography 13
  • Wayne and Roxana

Roxana · Married on 07/06/2019

Best day ever 7/6/19

They are the best photographers, from the price, professionalism, fun, caring, and loving attitudes felt like family. I definitely look forward to working with y'all again. Thanks for all your hard work.
    #LoveIsSpears

Sent on 07/08/2019

Malikah Kelly · Married on 05/01/2019

Just perfect!

I've worked with David and Diana twice and they are amazing! Fun and easy to work with and the images always turn out great!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Erica Stevens · Married on 04/03/2019

Beautiful Pictures!

We had our photos taken by David and Diane two times. They are so great to work with, and make you feel comfortable during the photo shoot. Diana was so patient with my 2 year old daughter. I would recommend getting your photos done by David and Diana. I plan to use them again.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Christina Knott · Married on 12/31/2018

Outstanding Service

I cannot rave enough about this business! I ordered an engagement photo shoot for my son and his fiancee. They were very professional and took the time to answer all my questions promptly. My son and future daughter-in-law loved every minute of the photo shoot(and my son hates having his picture taken). They were so nice, professional, and went above and beyond to capture this special moment. Thank you so much, for making this moment even more special!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Mukesh · Married on 10/24/2018

Planning a surprise shoot for any occasion?

You found the right person. I would give more than 5 stars if I have the option. They are extraordinary people who would go that extra mile for making their customers happy. They are very sweet and will make you feel so comfortable for having the session. Would definitely go again and get their services if I have one more session coming on my way. They are very good in understanding the needs of their clients.👍🏻👌🏼👌🏼 Definitely worth more than what you spend.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Destiny’s Creations Photography 19
    Destiny’s Creations Photography 20

Luther Samuel Jr · Married on 10/07/2018

Beyond Satisfied

This traveling photography duo showed up on time, were polite, full of personality, attentive, and brought forth great ideas. On top of it all, the pictures came out amazing. I would definitely recommend them for booking.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • DeNondrea

Denondrea Sims · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome experience

They were very professional and timely. They allow you offer your ideas and they help create a perfect vision of your event!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Destiny’s Creations Photography 21
    Destiny’s Creations Photography 22

Julia · Married on 11/27/2017

Photoshoot- 90 minutes

David & Diana were phenomenal and so very welcoming and made me feel at ease. I love the photos and I will cherish the photos forever. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Choosing Destiny's Creations is one of the best decisions you'll ever make...

David and Diana were an amazing team to work with. They posses the the three F's that all photographers have: flexible, friendly and fun. Destiny's Creations were running a special on Groupon so I decided to purchase and use for my maternity shoot. Let's just say I would gladly pay full price plus more for the quality and quantity of photos we received. David even made my husband, whom doesn't like taking photos, enjoy the photo shoot. If you're looking to preserve memories at any season in your life, I highly recommend Destiny's Creations, you won't regret it....trust me!

Sent on 03/21/2019