45 Reviews for Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert

Romantic Trips (2)
Dominican Rep. (2)
Luxury Trips (1)
45 Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert Reviews

Haley is amazing. We came to her with very little guidance on what we wanted for our honeymoon, and she helped us create our dream honeymoon in Hawaii!! The resort was fantastic, and we never would have known where to begin without her. She also sent a gift to the room while we were there! I would definitely recommend her services!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenna, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Destinations HD helped find the resort to make our beautiful wedding day a success. Haley did an excellent job of arranging all travel and answering every question in a timely manner. Reminders and suggestions to make traveling easier were incredibly helpful. I would 100% recommend Destinations HD for any destination wedding.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Haley did a wonderful job planning our Honeymoon to Ireland and Greece. She worked win us for a few months leading up to the big day and sent us many recommendations and trip suggestions. She is extremely knowledgeable about each place and we would not have changed a single thing about the trip. We had the time of our lives largely in part to what she had recommended and made possible. There was a small glitch while we were in Greece where the ferry services went on strike the day we were supposed to use one. Haley found out about the strike 5 days before it happened and booked us flights before we even knew what was really going on. It was a nice to have someone we could trust to handle those type of issues while we were trying enjoy our honeymoon. I strongly recommended her and my wife and I will definitely use her services again!

Profile Picture Christian, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Haley was so helpful in planning where we wanted to go to make our wedding experience perfect. I tried doing it myself at the beginning until someone recommended her to me, and I was so grateful! She was on top of it and made sure our guests and us were prepared for the trip. She even helped plan our honeymoon and it was exactly what we wanted. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to book your destination wedding or honeymoon.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons, Caribbean, Dominican Rep.

My husband and I found Haley through a friend who had used her for his wedding. We talked with her initially about all the logistics and she was super helpful even before we told her we wanted to use her services. We booked our wedding at the Royalton Riviera Maya through her and she made our entire process, for not only ourselves, but our friends and family, painless and streamlined. She provided all of the information we would have ever needed and thought about everything before we even had a chance to. She was perfect and we will definitely be using her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Sierra, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My Husband and I found Haley through one of my clients. I had started planning my destination wedding myself and was already overwhelmed. Haley made the process so much easier, she took over everything, from figuring out the perfect destination to making sure all our friends and family travel questions were answered. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I really don't know what I would have done without her. I also learned some great traveling tips from her that will be useful for my future vacations.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I originally found Haley on Pinterest randomly looking at destination wedding. I took a screen shot and searched for you on Facebook, Instagram and her website. I did all my research before bringing it up to my fiancé (he’s not a fan of booking online vs meeting in person) Haley got back to me within hours, she was responding back faster than hotels were. After touching base with her over the phone it took so much stress and let me tell you that I couldn’t be happier with her services! Planning a destination wedding is NO JOKE! I was working 40+hours, remodeling our home and I had no time and patience to wait around for other hotels to respond back (when and if they wanted to respond). I told Haley exactly what I wanted for my wedding and let her know that it was going to be bigger than most destination weddings (160 people). After a week or so she called me back with great news that she found 3 places for me that can do everything I wanted which was open bar, fireworks, holds about 150 people outside by the beach but not on the beach and a live band. Not only did she find a place but I gave her all of my trust in the resort that I booked it without visiting it in person. I made arrangements with the hotel to go visit a few months before and I soon as I stepped foot at the Melia I knew i was going to have the most beautiful wedding.
Haley gathered all my guest information, took care of all the rooms and even some of the flights for my guest. It was beyond perfect and I couldn’t thank her enough for everything she has done. I still stay in contact with her and have recommended her to other brides. SHE IS THE BEST! I received so many compliments from my guest and how she made traveling for them so much easier. Thank you again Haley! You rock!

Profile Picture Yessenia, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Destinations HD truly offers an amazing service! I know a couple of people that used their services and heard so many good things! Haley does an amazing job and takes off the stress from brides when it comes to planning everything. If you have never planned a big event before, believe me, IT IS OVERWHELMING! OMG! And planning your destination wedding plus honeymoon is even crazier! You won't have enough time to do it all, so that's when Haley and her team come in and do their magic! You will have the time of your life and not stress about a single thing.

Profile Picture Nayra, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Haley planned my husband and my honeymoon and it was amazing! We were referred to Haley by a friend and we were not disappointed. It was so nice to have everything planned out down to the last detail. Haley took care of finding activities for us to do while in Costa Rica, booked transportation and gave us an amazing itinerary that made for a trip of a lifetime! With the stress of wedding planning and everything else I would highly recommend talking to Haley about planning your honeymoon- you wont regret it! Everything turned out perfectly and we could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We were referred to Haley from a friend that had also used her services for booking a honeymoon. She listened to what we envisioned for our honeymoon and gave us multiple locations and areas to stay within those locations. Once we decided on a location she let us set up a payment plan and would send tips and tricks for packing, activities in the area, how international flying works (I had never flown international before) and even sent us off with a little goodie bag! Everything was going smoothly until 12 hours before our trip began, our flight was canceled! (due to all the hurricanes) Thankfully we had enlisted Destination HD to help us out! Haley was out of the office, but her assistant Dea completely re-booked our trip to a new location and resort! We ended up leaving a few days later, but we were still able to relax and enjoy our Honeymoon. I don't know what we would have done without them! Once we get around to booking a trip for our original honeymoon destination, I know we'll be using Destination HD again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Caribbean, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

Destinations HD was recommended to us when we began planning our destination wedding. This was the best decision we made! Haley asked what we envisioned for our wedding and honeymoon and provided us options on resorts based on what we discussed. Haley was proactive in her communication and always made sure planning was going smoothly. She made sure our seasoned guests and first time international flyers were prepared to travel for the wedding. She also provided our guests with helpful tips in regards to all aspects of the trip. It was wonderful having Haley as a resource. This kept us from being overwhelmed with questions from our guests. We plan to utilize Destinations HD services when planning our first year anniversary!

Profile Picture Kellyn, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Haley was recommended to me from a friend who used her services while planning her destination wedding. Working with Haley was easily the best decision we made. Our destination wedding included planning for us, our photographers whose trip we were paying for and scheduling, and 75 guests. Haley made everything so simple! Not a single guest came to me with booking or travel questions, Haley handled it all! Having that stress off my plate was amazing. I also heard nothing but wonderful reviews from all my guests about Haley and all that she did for them. It also is not an issue to not be in the same area as Haley, while she works out of Kansas City, it was no issue with us living in Chicago and our guests planning from all over! We will most definitely continue using Haley for all our travel needs.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning

I was very impressed with Haley's professionalism, communication, travel assistance, and everything else she provided since Day 1 of the destination wedding planning process.

I'm attending another destination wedding in Mexico later this year and I can say without a doubt, Haley made the planning for this trip a MILLION times easier and smoother. The bride and groom were VERY wise to choose Haley!

Profile Picture User5458090, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Mexico

I stumbled across Haley and Destinations HD via posts on multiple wedding boards. When I started looking into her more, I found so many amazing reviews. Now I get to be one of those amazing reviews!! This was the first time I have ever used a travel agent. I am generally the “do it yourself”, “find the cheapest way” type of person, so I was really stepping out of my comfort zone. I was immediately put to ease the very first time I talked with her! Haley is so sweet, and you can tell that she loves what she does! She is a people pleaser in every sense of the word! She took care of every little detail of our trip! There were many times I would think of a question, shoot her an email in the evening, and 9 times out of 10, I had an answer or response that night! She gave our honeymoon so much attention, all we had to do was show up! I can’t say enough great things about Haley and Destinations HD! I feel like this review is exclamation point overload, but that just goes to show how happy we’ve been with her services! Haley is simply amazing! Thank you for making our honeymoon so easy, and absolutely unforgettable!

Profile Picture Chellee, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

If you select Haley Davis as your coordinator you have nothing to worry about. This young lady is efficient and very professional. She works miracles at times!

Profile Picture John, 7/20/16, 1 Review

Haley Davis Destination HD

On July 16th, 2016 my wife and I got married in Tulum Mexico. We had planned on having 15-20 people attend but were surprised with a group of 63 (most of which had never left the country). Haley came referred to us from a friend to handle all the travel arrangements, but like every other referral for you wedding you're always a little hesitant because you want everything to go smooth. Boy were we surprised, Haley is not just exceptional at her job she is also passionate about it. She gave recommendations on several hotels and provided us with great knowledge about the area. She made it her point to make sure that all the people were ready to go and had all the necessary documents for their travels. Most importantly, Haley was available whenever we needed her. She is very quick to respond to emails and phone calls with all the answers.

Overall, words can't describe how professional and detailed Haley was. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew I had not only discovered a great travel agent but a friend.

Haley, you allowed Jenny and I to relax knowing that you would make sure all of our family and friends would arrive to our destination. You made our dream wedding come true.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Ronnie (Groom)
San Antonio TX

Profile Picture Rodrigo, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Planning

Haley and Destinations HD were an absolute pleasure to work with, she was very personable and friendly. I was a bride with over 60 guests willing to travel to Mexico for our wedding. She was able to book all our rooms and deal with the resort so we did not have to do a thing! She was able to communicate with my guests and get their travel accommodations/payments situated. She took very good care of everyone single one of my guests and made sure everything was organized where my husband and I didn't have to stress about anything! We had all our questions and concerns responded in a timely manner and was available anytime we needed her. She was very detailed and kept us updated with information about the resort and travel arrangements. All our guests had great things to say about her as well. You can tell she loves her job and cares about you and your guests. I would recommend her to anyone!! We would definitely use her again in the future for our honeymoon/anniversaries!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Haley Davis at Destinations HD was amazing to work with! I highly recommend her for planning a destination wedding. My experience (as the bride) and per my all of our family members that attended the wedding and worked with her to set up this travel, Haley was superb to work with. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns that arose and her organization was so helpful in planning this important event. She went above and beyond to send us travel tips about the airport, transfers, and resort that saved us an immense amount of time and allowed for a relaxing travel experience. We also received a packet with our travel documents, items that were useful for the trip, and a beach bag to use at the resort! I have never had such a good experience with a travel specialist and will continue to work with Haley for all of my future travel needs. If you are planning a destination wedding, or any kind of vacation, I highly recommend you speak with Haley to find out how she could assist you. I cannot describe enough how much help she was for us and her prices are great for the fantastic service you receive. In fact, in our situation, the resort ended up paying for her services so please reach out to her to find out if she can assist you!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Destn. Weddings, Dominican Rep.

Haley was amazing! She was there for us every step of the way and if she didn't have the answer she would find it out! She has great knowledge, we would have been lost without her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons

Booking with Destinations HD was by far the simplest and most accommodating travel experience I've ever had! She was able to coordinate between us and the other couple we were traveling with to make our trip and relaxing as possible. We loved that she could provide great travel tips and insight on our specific resort and also the destination. I feel like we were able to take advantage of so many different travel perks that we didn't/wouldn't have even thought about (or known about) had we tried to book the trip ourselves. This was the first time using a travel agent and we 100% agree that we will never book another trip without her again! They were amazing!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, Emergency Assist., Caribbean

This is the way to go if you want a stress free way of planning a destination wedding and/or honeymoon. Family and friends make wedding planning stressful enough, it was such a relief to have Haley step in and coordinate with the family and the resort.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Haley was wonderful to work with and she was very prompt answering emails back and getting us all the information we needed for our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen.

Profile Picture Jim, 4/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Mexico, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

Haley took care of every detail and was extremely organized!!! Any time I had a question she was responsive immediately.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Destinations HD helped make our special day wonderful.

Profile Picture User6317393, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Travel Insurance

Haley made planning my destination wedding a breeze! I was vastly overwhelmed by all the beautiful beach resorts I was finding online and Haley helped me narrow down my options based upon my wants/needs/price for my wedding abroad. She took care of contacting all of my guests and promptly answered any questions that would arise. She set up all the hotel airport transfers so my guests didn't have a thing to worry about. Our dream wedding turned out perfect and could not have imagined a better place to have it. I will definitely be using Destinations HD for future travel plans, including our Honeymoon.

Profile Picture Jil, 1/6/16, 1 Review