Destinations By Design Reviews

7 Reviews for Destinations By Design

• Litaun

Litaun Lewis · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Promptness

Although I did not work with the company they were very prompt in responding and providing information as requested.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/29/2016

There is simply no one better than Destinations By Design! Before we had even selected a venue, everyone we met told us this was the team that could make our wedding vision come to life. From our first meeting with Ashley, to visiting their incredible location to see our sample arrangments, to execution the day of the event, everything was 5 star service! Their team was so knowledgeable, offered great ideas and solutions to meet our budget, and best of all, a lot of fun to be around! They truly created a once in a lifetime experience for us, and there is not a thing we would have changed! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2016

I don't know where to begin with this review.... I guess I can start out with one word... EXTRAORDINARY! During my experience of wedding planning, I have learned from my wedding planner, Andrea Eppolito, that there are "creative partners," not vendors that collaborate to give you the wedding that best demonstrates you as a couple and your own unique love story. Andrea introduced us to a lot of creative partners and DBD was one of them. Immediately, my now husband and I knew that DBD would be our design partner from the very moment we walked through their doors. They had the welcome signs and carpet rolled out for us on our first meeting with them. The entire staff is professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. Just after one meeting, we were sent a proposal, that included pictures and descriptions of everything we mentioned AND MORE!!! They designed our wedding after ONLY ONE MEETING!!! Amazing right!!!??? During the rest of the process, it was just fine tuning and maybe adding or subtracting things here and there. Now the day of the wedding!!! My husband, then fiance, and I felt like true VIPs!! DBD had a complete staff there working day and night to make our day PERFECT!!! I have absolutely nothing to say but amazing things about DBD and their services! I would not change a thing and we both appreciate EVERYTHING they did to make both our ceremony and reception space look AMAZING, GLAMOROUS and BREATHTAKING!! I get asked all the time on who designed our space.... DBD!!!! Love them!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Samantha Robbins · Married on 02/14/2016

DBD provided everything for our over the top, midsummer night's dream, cherry blossom wedding!! Flowers, lighting, linens, you name it. Everyone who was there said they have never seen a wedding like ours. The main attraction, our chuppah, was my dream come true!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Daleanna · Married on 09/22/2012

DBD was amazing at meeting our budget and needs! They are extremely professional and organized! I would highly recommend using them for any event whether it's big or small. The staff is prompt in responding and the floral studio did an awesome job! Only feedback is that when givien the flower petals to throw--it was only enough to fit in an adults hand. We had to buy more white roses right before the wedding. Probably would have been best to give them the 2 flower girl baskets to fill prior to elminate the issue. I would still use them in the future because of their high level of service!

Sent on 10/01/2012

theresa · Married on 02/20/2010

I just told them the colors I wanted and some flowers that I like and they did the rest! It exceed what I dreamed it looking like. So easy to work with and very on top of their game!

Sent on 03/18/2010
  • KC

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2011

Although expensive, "Destinations By Design (DBD)" provided exceptional event rentals for our wedding reception. We rented really cool looking LED lighted globes that changed colors throughout the night, white lounge furniture, and white cubes for our wedding reception, which was poolside at Kahunaville, via Treasure Island in Las Vegas. The added décor made our event look so great!! I could tell that our guests appreciated the extra ambiance and seating. Jenna, the creative coordinator I worked with, was very nice and professional to work with. Furthermore, DBD provided complete and accurate invoices and email communication throughout the experience. I would like to highly recommend this company for your next event, as I will go through them again if we have anymore big parties in Vegas. Thanks so much! :)

Sent on 07/07/2011