Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL Reviews

5 | Chesterfield, MO

5 Reviews for Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL

Michael Gurecki · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy, supportive, and inexpensive!!

My wife and I used Destination Weddings.com to plan our wedding in Akumal and everything went off absolutely perfectly! I've been to enough weddings to know I shouldn't expect nothing to go wrong but our expectations were completely blown out of the water by how smooth they made it for us. They even went out of their way to help secure us a large promotional refund when we had some last minute cancellations! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Greg · Married on 09/06/2014

Marcie did an awesome job coordinating everything for us. She also did a great job narrowing down properties for us. Everything went smoothly and she went above and beyond to make a destination wedding awesome.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Courtnie · Married on 08/16/2014

Marcie and her team were outstanding. It started from the very first phone call.This was our 2nd go around- long story short we had planned a wedding that did not happen but I got with Marcie again this year and she was as nice as the first go around. She helped with picking up the locale. She understood what I wanted and was always a phone call or e-mail away. She is very professional and organized as well.
    I still have friends and family texting me and asking me questions like can Marcie do a trip for me to the Dominican, Do you think her team can check flights for me for our upcoming Family Reunion, etc...everyone wants to work with Marcie.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Marcie at Travel Leaders did an amazing job helping us plan our destination wedding and honeymoon in Turks & Caicos. During the planning she answered every email I sent even when she was out of town. No question was too small for her to answer. My guests were pleased with their experience with Marcie too. With so many things a bride has to worry about travel shouldn't be one of them. With Marcie it wasn't!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Denise · Married on 04/28/2017

0.4
      0.5

I have had a horrible experience with Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL. Went to Mexico for a friend's wedding. As I was going through the process to check-in I was charged an additional $300+. I wanted to go to the wedding so I paid it . I immediately notified RSVP upon return. There were 30-40 travelers and no one else was charged these additional fees. I have been given the run-around time and time again only to be told this is an issue with the airline and there is nothing they can do. Someone in my party must have changed their reservation and unfortunately I was stuck with all of the charges. RSVP was only willing to provide half of the over charge as a refund. This required much discussion with RSVP since they did not feel responsible although they organized the event and everything was coordinated through them. This has been going on for months. The wedding was in late April. It is now late August and I still have not seen any of the partial refund. Without confirming the address they mailed a check that is now lost in the mail. Their solution to this is to issue a stop payment and deduct the fee from my refund. This is totally unacceptable. Did I mention I've been working to get this refund for 4 months now? I would definitely recommend utilizing another firm to coordinate your event otherwise your guests could potentially be subject to very high undisclosed fees that RSVP will be unwilling to assist in any recovery.

Sent on 08/24/2017