Demco Florist Reviews

24 Reviews for Demco Florist

• Jenna

Jenna Lozowski · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Exceptional Partnership and Execution

We were married at The Loren at Pink Beach this past September. Marguerite was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, and partnered extremely well with our venue to coordinate the details.

Demco also provided unbelievable flexibility. We ended up having to push our wedding back by one week due to a hurricane. They were extremely helpful and supportive in making that decision, and helped make the change in our date a flawless transition.

On the day of our wedding, we were completely blown away by the florals and decor Demco executed. She far exceeded even our own vision. We would highly recommend working with Demco, and hope to have a reason to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2019

reno · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful experience. Even with some last minute additions and questions everyone was helpful and quick with responses.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate being chosen to be a part this new season.

donna · Married on 06/22/2018

Destination Wedding Bermuda helped to make my mom's wedding day an awesome day to remember. Claire-Anne was extremely professional and flexible and went over and beyond her obligations. Her attention to detail allowed me to feel free to enjoy the day without worry. Any issues were addressed swiftly to create a seamless flow to the day.I enjoyed working with Claire-Anne and would highly recommend Destination Wedding Bermuda for your special day.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

This wedding was wonderful to coordinate! The bride and groom and their families were a delight to work with, and I am honored that we were chosen to be a part of the start of a new season in their lives.

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

Destination Wedding Bermuda (DEMCO) was SO very accommodating and helpful with our flower arrangements. We loved how everything turned out and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Emily for choosing Destination Wedding Bermuda and DEMCO Florist. We enjoyed making your day as magical as your dreamed it would be.

S · Married on 05/23/2018

Claire-Ann Raynor was great. She was so professional, on time, my flowers came out beautiful, and she was willing to go above and beyond to help make our wedding day special. It was her kindness and lovely personality, not to mention how beautiful our flowers turned out, that I would definitely work with Claire-Ann Raynor again. From the moment she took over our account she understood our budget and worked with us to ensure we were able to have the flowers of our choice, however within our budget. We ordered a bouquet, 3 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, and a wedding arch and they all turned out beautiful. Job well done Claire-Ann Raynor we truly appreciated all of your hard work for our wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

We at Destination Wedding Bermuda and DEMCO were honored to be a part of your wedding day. It was indeed a beautiful wedding and thank you for choosing us to be a part of it. We wish you all the best in this next season as husband and wife.

Catia · Married on 05/19/2018

Great staff and great quality flowers. We will def use Demco again! They captured our vision perfectly. Thank you again.

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Catia. The pictures are beautiful! It was a pleasure to work with you to make your wedding everthing you dreamed it would be.

Marlene · Married on 05/11/2018

Claire-Anne Raynor did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. It was exactly what I wanted and the price was very affordable. I would certainly use her again for any occasion!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Marlene for your kind words. We are delighted that we were able to make your wedding flowers exactly to your liking. Thank you for choosing Destination Wedding Bermuda and DEMCO Florist
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 05/02/2018

The service I recieved from Demco all around was nothing but fabulous. Ms Claire-Anne Raynor came in a few months before the wedding and was a life saver from the moment we worked together to the end.

I also had other Demco staff assist me in another project for grave side flowers. They worked with me through it all and produced a marvelous piece for my wedding.

We are so thankful for their help and will recommend them to anyone.

Demco Florist's reply:

It was an honor to work with you on your special day. We are truly grateful that you choose us to make your wedding day all that you dreamed it would be.

Margaux · Married on 03/31/2018

I would absolutely recommend DWB and Claire-Anne for your upcoming nuptials. Claire-Anne was organised, professional, and an all around pleasure to work with on our wedding day and the preparation leading to it. I can honestly say she made our special day magical, filled with lots of laughs and surprises. We cannot thank you enough, to the whole team.

Mr. & Mrs. Metschnabel

Sent on 04/16/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

It was an honor to be your wedding planner and florist for your special day. You and your family and friends were wonderful to work with.
    We wish you, Mr. & Mrs. Metschnabel all the best in this new season of your life. Looking forward to working with you for future celebrations.

Mandy · Married on 12/17/2017

Claire-Anne is the best.

Between engagement and wedding I had 3 1/2 weeks to plan and pull off a wedding. I sat in my car on a Friday afternoon at 430pm with a long list of things that I knew I needed to start to look for. The easiest, was flowers, so I started there. I explained that I knew it was a crazy idea, but could I possibly place a small order for simple flowers for my very last minute wedding... that was going to take place in a coffee shop, in a dress I’d been wearing all summer, because I was definitely on a budget. That was the best call I could have ever made. By 5pm I had orders my wedding flowers, had the name and number of someone to do makeup, hair, a few photographers - with some advise about each based on what I was looking for and a few other details were all rolling. So easy. I had a good clear plan and she had given me the confidence that I could pull it off. Over the next few weeks I stopped in to see Claire-Anne on a regular basis and each time I walked in feeling overwhelmed and with no decisions make but by the time I left her office I had made progress and felt a whole lot more calm. She had no problem adapting when my plans changed and she seemed to sense when I was getting stressed about costs that crept up here and there and she found a solution every time to keep finances under control.

Claire-Anne had a contact for everything if I needed it, but wasn’t ever pushy. She always had time for me when I arrived unannounced at DEMCO and put my timeline together flawlessly even when I still didn’t have a clue how it was all going to happen.
    I’ve run out of room to sing her praises. The day was even more than the perfect day that I had expected. And I have high expectations. Always. Thank you Claire-Anne.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Mandy for your review. You were a blessing to work with. I am glad that our team was able to make your wedding all that you wanted it to be.

Patti · Married on 11/04/2017

Claire-Anne deserves highest regards and one I recommend to help guide the process of pulling the wedding or event planned, a total success. She was the one I would and did go to for questions I had she had answers I needed.
    Do not overlook this necessary talent when planning exactly your event, in our case, our wedding and will give you options, choices and information you will need taken care of. She understands this, has years of experience and offers calm when it may seem chaotic. We planned our wedding long distance from the US. This can be difficult, but Claire-Anne made it work. We even invited her to our reception! We can't say enough praise and thanks for all her guidance and give her the nod it was because she helped us.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Demco Florist's reply:

Patti, you and Patrick were lovely. I am glad that we had the opportunity to make your intimate wedding all that you envisioned it to be.

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

I couldn’t have been happier with the service and quality of my flowers. I received actual photos of what my flowers would look like, and the pricing was better than many competitors that didn’t even bother putting together a proposal with photos. The flowers were perfect and such a nice touch for our special day.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Erika · Married on 10/04/2014

Katie was excellent for our October wedding. We really just got to sit back, relax and focus on the day and our guests rather than worrying if the band had arrived on time. Everything went so smoothly and Katie orchestrated the day perfectly. We were so happy she was there with us!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jim · event on: 05/26/2014

Can't say enough good things about Katie & team. They were on top of everything right from the start and followed through for a perfect night in Bermuda. She setup everything and ensured all would go smoothly so I could actually enjoy myself! Sailboat transportation, excellent musician, photographer, tiki torches and champagne on the beach...it was a special night and we'll never forget it. I would HIGHLY recommend their service, I couldn't be more impressed.
    - Jim

Sent on 12/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2013

Katie Trimmingham was an amazing event planner. I planned my entire wedding over the phone and internet, as I was coming on a cruise ship with my family to Bermuda. She paid attention to every detail and made me very secure and comfortable. We were married on the beach at Cambridge Estates, which is stunning, and had dinner at their outdoor restaurant. We had a scaled down, but, very elegant and sophisticated wedding. My family and friends still rave about how wonderful our special day turned out. Thank you Katie

Sent on 01/21/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/18/2013

Katie worked as our day planner on the day of the wedding. She set up the chairs etc. in the Unfinished Church and then went to the reception site and supervised the setting up there.
    We met several times before the day to discuss what needed to be done.
    Everything went according to plan and I was free to enjoy the day without worrying about the details as I was confident Katie was looking after that! After the photographer left, Katie took some wonderful photographs which would have been a huge miss if Katie hadn't turned from event planner to photographer.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Cat · Married on 06/16/2018

Claire-Anne was absolutely amazing in helping us plan our wedding. Having to plan a destination wedding from Philly to Bermuda was not easy, but she was so helpful. The flowers were stunning, the arbor and tables were decorated with the most beautiful flowers.
    We fell in love with her as soon as we’d met her in person before the wedding. She was exceptionally helpful and made recommendations for us too. She went above and beyond when she helped us order cabs for all our guests on the wedding night.
    We couldn’t of been happier with our choice to go with Demco.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Cat and Patrick. You were wonderful to work with. It was a pleasure making your dream wedding a reality. Once again Thank you for choosing Destination Wedding Bermuda and DEMCO Florist.

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Demco has an incredible team, Claire-Anne was very helpful and accommodating to my changes in ideas. The result was beautiful and my wedding day was just perfect!

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Erica, it was a pleasure working with you to make your wedding day all that you envisioned it would be.

Rochelle · Married on 04/29/2018

Clair Anne really knows her Stuff !!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

From the first time I spoke with Claire-Anne when she eased my wedding planning worries, until our wedding, she was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful, insightful, professional, kind, calm, and understanding. Our wedding weekend turned out to be everything we envisioned. She is great at what she does and we are so thankful for her.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Kristen for this wonderful review. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and to make your dream wedding a reality. We wish you all the best in the as Mrs. Sokya

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2018

3.5

Thank you Claire-Anne and team for making our wedding day so special! The planning process went very smoothly, even though most was done virtually . Claire-Anne was able to suggest alternatives when needed, and touched base with us through the months leading up to the wedding. I especially appreciated her words of encouragement a few days before the wedding when the weather was not looking very promising for our beach wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your review. It was truly our pleasure to make your dream wedding a reality. We wish you and Richard all the best in this new season of your lives.

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

Claire-Anne was a pleasure to work with! She listened to and understood our vision for our wedding weekend in Bermuda and did everything she could to help us turn our vision into reality. Communicating with Claire-Anne via email and phone during the planning phase was easy. And communicating in person was phenomenal - she has a calm energy and did a wonderful job making sure you knew she had everything under control.

We wanted to have a DYI kind of destination wedding. We rented an Airbnb house with a back garden and a beach. Claire-Anne worked with us, and the home owner, to ensure that the dance floor, tents, high top cocktail tables, lawn games, and our buffet / food stations would all fit well in the garden. She also coordinated delivery, set up, and take down of the tents, dance floor, and chairs and sound system for the beach ceremony . She coordinated with the florist - for boutonnieres, hair flowers, bridal bouquet, and the heart made out of rose petals on the beach - all of which were stunning. We also rented the chairs for the beach ceremony from Claire-Anne, which were set up and cleaned up seamlessly before and after the ceremony. The Reverend who married us was also fabulous and did a spectacular job.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Demco Florist's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You were wonderful to work with; your wedding ceremony was beautiful and your reception was so much fun. Thank you for choosing Destination Wedding Bermuda. We wish you all the best in this new season of your life.

Holly · event on: 04/05/2014

Katie is wonderful she has all the right contacts and even when she cannot be there in person she has excellent back up. Our special 60th birthday party was amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Debra · Married on 06/23/2018

Claire was extremely professional and relieved a lot of stress, I did not have to worry as I was in good hands.

Sent on 07/20/2018