Destination Angels International Reviews

5 Reviews for Destination Angels International

• Sonyette

Sonyette C. · Married on 02/22/2020

Happy Couple

My beach wedding was just what I dreamed it would be. The weather was a little windy but Cindy and staff made sure they accomdated us to the best of their ability. My photos are beautiful and the memories are everlasting.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Keresty K. · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience

Cindy was so responsive and accommodating. My wedding was absolutely stress free and she was so much fun to work with! She went above and beyond to make our time so special and memorable! The venue, food, transportation, EVERYTHING was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Cindy!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Destination Angels International's reply:

Thank you Keresty! You and Evan are truly a gorgeous couple and so much fun . . . almost too much fun! I'm still waiting to see the nervous bride I thought you would turn into (smile). I wish you both nothing but happiness and continued success in the world of married life. Looking forward to that one year anniversary!
  • Angelalynn

Angelalynn P. · Married on 03/15/2019

Simply Amazing!

I could not have picked a better wedding planner! From start to finish Cindy was attentive interested and offered many exciting ideas to compliment our pirate theme. The scene was beatiful the food and drink on par and the best part was her fabulous disposition. Cindy was as excited for our wedding as we where and if any one I know decides to plan a destination wedding on Nassau I will definitely have them contact Cindy, she truly was my wedding angel!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Destination Angels International's reply:

Awwwww, Angelalynn you warm my heart . . . I am so happy that you enjoyed your special day 'cause I sure enjoyed working on it. You made everything so easy. Happiness and blessings always to you and Matt!

Mary · Married on 03/15/2019

Perfect Wedding

I found Cindy online. From the first contact she was different from others I contacted. Warm, personal and passionate about helping us achieve my daughters dream wedding. Even the smallest detail was taken care of. It felt like a family friend was planning the event. I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Destination Angels International's reply:

Miss Mary you are the sweetest! I was so excited to finally meet you in person cause you truly felt like family through our email communications. If you ever return to Nassau, please be sure to let me know . . . until then, please lets stay in touch!

Jana K. · Married on 09/25/2018

very good service, reliable and spontaneous

Thank you to Cindy for making our beach wedding as beautiful as it could be! We are from Europe and planned our marriage only six weeks before. nevertheless cindy made all our wishes true.
    We recommend destinationangels to all couples who want to have an unforgettable romantic wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Destination Angels International's reply:

Awwww, Thank you so much Jana, but it is your beauty that made your wedding so beautiful . . . I am sure Hano would agree!
    Your wedding is a very special event and Destination Angels, O'Brian and I, truly appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your very special day. We wish you and Hano [and Wilma :-) ] all the happiness in the world!
    Sincerely,