13 Reviews for Destination 365 Travel

Honeymoons (1)
Caribbean (1)
Travel Insurance (1)
12 Destination 365 Travel Reviews

Shanell was so awesome working with us! We were really unsure as to where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but she helped us narrow it down. She was great with the many times we changed our minds, as well. She was always quick to answer any of my questions (which were many) and made the booking process so easy. I highly recommend Destination 365 and Shanell!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

Shanell was very helpful with our destination wedding, we enjoyed working with her!

Profile Picture jessica, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Shanel Nero And Gary Rackley were very helpful and knowledgably about everything to do with our honeymoon to Punta Cana I appreciate there help and service and will use them on all future travel arraignments

Profile Picture joe, 6/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Shanell was wonderful! I was able to call her personal phone anytime, send texts and emails. She responded promptly. She set us up in a wonderful hotel, had a honeymoon cake waiting on us in our cabin on the ship and transferred my honeymoon wishes funds as needed. I will definitely use her services next year for our trip to the Dominican Republic.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Catrina, 6/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

shanel is absolutely wonderful. We will use her for every vacation we do going foward

Profile Picture Nora, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Shanell from Destination 365 Travel was very helpful while assisting us planning/booking our honeymoon! She was friendly, professional and provided us with great information about our destination and the different accommodation options that were available. I also appreciated that she contacted us with info and options when the airline company changed the flight that we were booked for- we were able to make this change to our schedule well ahead of time and everything went smoothly. I'd recommend working with D365!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Shanell provides an experience like none other. She made our honeymoon beyond perfect! I highly recommend her for all of your travel needs. She takes care of every detail you can imagine. She has a lifetime client!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Shanell provided the best experience for our Honeymoon. She is attentive to detail and over delivers on everything. I highly recommend her for all f your travel needs. She is the best!

Profile Picture James, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Transportation, Travel

Pick Destination365travel for all your travel plans and they will take care of the rest. We chose them to help with our honeymoon travel plans, and we really did not have to do much else other than tell them where we wanted to go and how we wanted to get there. We'll definitely be using them for our future family travel plans.

Profile Picture Edward, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I had a wonderful experience with Shanell and Destination Travel 365. I used them for my destination wedding in Cancun, Mexico. We had about 60 guest which Shanell coordinated payment and travel for. Shanell was always available to answer questions throughout the year long process and went above to make sure my guest and I received all the information we needed to make our experience wonderful. She did and awesome job coordinating the booking and travel for all of guest, which took a HUGE load off of my husband and I. To top it off, she even came to the wedding and made sure things ran smoothly on site. I could not have done this destination wedding without her! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel
2.5

I would make sure you look at all your options before making a decision. Overall, the service was good. But once we were at our destination we realized we paid way too much! It just wasn't worth all the money. There were also services promised to us that did not end up being available. It was disappointing. We believe the server just wanted as much money as possible.

Profile Picture User7089028, 2+ years ago, 1 Review