Destination 365 Travel Reviews

14 | Annapolis, MD

14 Reviews for Destination 365 Travel

14 Destination 365 Travel Reviews

Alissa · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I used Destination 365 Travel for our honeymoon to Greece and we had the best experience thanks to Shanell. During our stay in Greece we visited Athens and Santorini. Our hotel in Athens was perfect, the hotel was lovely and right in the middle of everything, we were able to walk everywhere right from our hotel!!! Shanell did a great job on finding us a hotel that was beautiful as well as being in the heart of the city. In Santorini our hotel was beyond beautiful we had a fantastic view of the Caldera from our room and was able to see the sunset right from our balcony while enjoying our outside jacuzzi!! We will definitely be booking with Shanell in the future!

• Shelley

Shelley · Married on 07/09/2016

Shanell of Destination365 did a great job of helping me and my new husband plan our dream honeymoon! She did a great job researching places and prices for us, and finding us the best deals. She kept in constant contact and was prompt to answer all of our many questions. I would definitely recommend Shanell's services for anyone looking to plan the perfect trip!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2016

Shanell was so awesome working with us! We were really unsure as to where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but she helped us narrow it down. She was great with the many times we changed our minds, as well. She was always quick to answer any of my questions (which were many) and made the booking process so easy. I highly recommend Destination 365 and Shanell!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Destination 365 Travel's reply:

Congratulations again Lauren & Chris. It was a pleasure assisting you with your honeymoon! We look forward to working with you in the future!

jessica · Married on 04/22/2016

Shanell was very helpful with our destination wedding, we enjoyed working with her!

joe · Married on 06/29/2015

Shanel Nero And Gary Rackley were very helpful and knowledgably about everything to do with our honeymoon to Punta Cana I appreciate there help and service and will use them on all future travel arraignments

Catrina · Married on 06/15/2015

Shanell was wonderful! I was able to call her personal phone anytime, send texts and emails. She responded promptly. She set us up in a wonderful hotel, had a honeymoon cake waiting on us in our cabin on the ship and transferred my honeymoon wishes funds as needed. I will definitely use her services next year for our trip to the Dominican Republic.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Destination 365 Travel's reply:

Catrina it was a pleasure working with you as well! I can't wait to work with you on your next trip! :)

Nora · Married on 05/15/2015

shanel is absolutely wonderful. We will use her for every vacation we do going foward

Sara · Married on 04/18/2015

Shanell from Destination 365 Travel was very helpful while assisting us planning/booking our honeymoon! She was friendly, professional and provided us with great information about our destination and the different accommodation options that were available. I also appreciated that she contacted us with info and options when the airline company changed the flight that we were booked for- we were able to make this change to our schedule well ahead of time and everything went smoothly. I'd recommend working with D365!

Michael · Married on 11/10/2013

Shanell provides an experience like none other. She made our honeymoon beyond perfect! I highly recommend her for all of your travel needs. She takes care of every detail you can imagine. She has a lifetime client!

James · Married on 11/08/2013

Shanell provided the best experience for our Honeymoon. She is attentive to detail and over delivers on everything. I highly recommend her for all f your travel needs. She is the best!

Edward · Married on 12/29/2012

Pick Destination365travel for all your travel plans and they will take care of the rest. We chose them to help with our honeymoon travel plans, and we really did not have to do much else other than tell them where we wanted to go and how we wanted to get there. We'll definitely be using them for our future family travel plans.

Kalilah · event on: 06/28/2014

We have no complaints. The service we recieve has been amazing. Our honeymoon was amazing and we look forward to working with Shanell again in the future.

Amber · Married on 06/07/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Shanell and Destination Travel 365. I used them for my destination wedding in Cancun, Mexico. We had about 60 guest which Shanell coordinated payment and travel for. Shanell was always available to answer questions throughout the year long process and went above to make sure my guest and I received all the information we needed to make our experience wonderful. She did and awesome job coordinating the booking and travel for all of guest, which took a HUGE load off of my husband and I. To top it off, she even came to the wedding and made sure things ran smoothly on site. I could not have done this destination wedding without her! Thanks so much!

K · Married on 05/28/2016

2.4
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.5

I would make sure you look at all your options before making a decision. Overall, the service was good. But once we were at our destination we realized we paid way too much! It just wasn't worth all the money. There were also services promised to us that did not end up being available. It was disappointing. We believe the server just wanted as much money as possible.