Destin Beach Photography Company Reviews

88 | Destin, FL

88 Reviews for Destin Beach Photography Company

88 Destin Beach Photography Company Reviews

Addison · Married on 08/25/2018

Right off the bat, let me say...my pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Sandi photographed and videoed my wedding and it was really perfect in every way and she captured the day amazingly. The quality is wonderful and all of my family cried when watching the video. The video was the most important part for me because I had many family members who were not able to attend and I wanted them to be able to see it.

But, even more so than the quality...which was amazing...was Sandi as a person. I was travelling in from Arkansas so I don't know the best vendors in Destin, the easiest places to stay, etc... and Sandi helped me with every part of my day, not just my photography and videography.

I can confidently say that if it hadn't been for Destin Beach Photography Company, my wedding would not have been even half as nice. I would recommend her every time and she will be the only person I ever use in Destin.

Shelby · Married on 07/11/2018

Sandi was awesome! She is so sweet and very helpful! My wedding photos are absolutely perfect!

Kelsy · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome experience! We were apprehensive about how taking pictures with a shy three year old would go, but Sandi was the best! Our little girl quickly warmed up to the idea and became the star of the show. Sandi was very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. We are blown away with how our photos turned out. Will definitely be returning customers.

megan · Married on 02/10/2018

Extremely professional, flexible and caring. We had a great session at Destin Beach with 13 people including a 9yo, 6yo, 4yo, 1yo and 8 month old. Our photographer was so accommodating and took some great family photos for us. I would highly recommend Destin Beach Photography!

April · Married on 01/18/2018

Sandi was a breath of fresh air for our wedding photographer! She knew the venue, the beach and the sunsets! I can not wait to see her final touches to our wedding day! Thanks again for all your help! You made taking the pictures painless!!

• c.bride

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

(WD: 9.23.17) I can't say enough good things about Sandi! She was great to work with from the moment my fiance and I met with her. She is very detail oriented and organized. The communication between us and Sandi was always on par. On our wedding day as soon as Sandi arrived, she jumped right in and took over directing me and my bridal party on what to do. She makes sure that you look good and feel good as she photographs and has an uplifting spirit. Sandi is very talented and although I could not see how the pictures were turning out instantly, I trusted her just by the way she worked and her positive attitude. If you are looking for a photographer for any reason; family portraits, engagement photos, wedding photos...etc. I recommend Sandi 100%! You will definitely get more than what you expect!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Destin Beach Photography Company 1
    Destin Beach Photography Company 2
    Destin Beach Photography Company 3
    Destin Beach Photography Company 4

Destin Beach Photography Company's reply:

Thank you Thank you! I had so much fun and your portraits are beautiful! I love the ones you chose to post!!
  • User6870175 · 1+ year ago

Sandi was great. She made sure that my pictures turned out perfectly despite the heavy winds. She was comforting and made sure I had every thing I needed for my big day. I would definitely recommend her to everyone for their big day.

Renee · Married on 04/04/2017

Sandi, Brianna and Denny were all very professional and very accommodating for my family photo session on the beach. Their professionalism and ability to work with all ages (toddler to gramma's and everyone in between) was fantastic! Their experience in what works and looks best was much appreciated and our family photos turned out fabulously!
    Thank you Sandi and crew!!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2016

Sandi and Scott were so amazing to work with. They listened to all of our special requests and offered so much more than we could have asked for. Our pictures turned out so amazing and we are so happy that we chose them to capture our special day!

heather · Married on 10/22/2016

Sandi made my day complete! She went above and beyond what a photographer needs to do! My wedding photographs are amazing!!!

Megan · Married on 09/30/2016

Sandi went above and beyond being just a photographer! She was so amazing and helpful!!! I have literally spent hours looking at my wedding photos in awe of how gorgeous they are! My perfect day was captured perfectly!!

Karen · Married on 07/28/2016

My daughter got married and Destin Beach photography did the photography and videography. There were 2 Photogragher and 2 videographers. My daughter had Sandi. She has fabulous. She was very professional and a lot of fun. She kept everything moving and on time. Sandi was very understanding, helpful and creative. She wanted to ensure we got very pose and every memory captured that we wanted. The pictures and video are absolutely unbelievable. The quality and color of the pictures and video and the way they created the highlight video will allow our family to cherish every moment of that one special day forever!

donna · Married on 07/28/2016

Very friendly and professional. Really enjoyed Sandy the owner. So helpful professional and to the point. Wonderful service

Tiffany · event on: 05/31/2016

Sandi was absolutely wonderful! She gave the perfect direction and attention to detail in just the right amount of time (given the pictures were at sunset). We had a large group of 11 including 5 small children and she managed to keep them all focused (she even gave them shells to play with and to take home). She also has affordable picture packages that I didn't see with the various other companies I looked at before. I would highly recommend her and cannot wait to use her services again.

Picture details:
    1 hour session
    6 adults
    5 children
    group family photos (11 people)
    individual family photos (3 families)
    children photos (5 children)
    maternity pictures (2 women)

Pamela · Married on 05/21/2016

Sandi is absolutely amazing! Sandi and her crew captured fabulous pictures and created an amazing video of my daughter's wedding day. Watching the video was like reliving the day! The pictures are great quality and very reasonably priced. We couldn't have asked for any better photographer and videographer. Thanks so much for capturing this wonderful day!

Cameron · event on: 04/26/2017

Sandi was great! We absolutely love Destin Beach Photography and will be using them again one day! We had some trouble with our wedding photographer a year ago and they made up for all of it. Sandi responded promptly and was great to work with and provided me all the info we needed. We had so much fun doing this session and Sandi knows what she is doing. She did an amazing job even though we had high winds. The pics turned out great and we are so pleased with them. We will trust them to do our photos again one day!

• Y

Yelena · Married on 04/09/2016

Sandi was absolutely the best decision that we made with respect to wedding vendors. She made us feel at ease throughout the whole experience - 1) prior to the wedding, she was available for late night phone calls, discussing shots that we wanted taken and answering any questions we may have had; 2) after the wedding, she was very quick at returning photos to us and was super responsive to any enhancements/edits that we wanted; and 3) during the wedding itself, she was irreplaceable. She was such a calming presence throughout the day and is truly the absolute sweetest person - it was like having another mama around for the wedding! We heard so many compliments from our guests with respect to Sandi's professionalism, preparedness, calm demeanor, sweet personality, and of course, the quality of the pictures.

Thank you Sandi for everything!

Kim · Married on 02/15/2016

My niece had her wedding in Destin. Sandi and her team did an excellent job! Very professional and organized. The pictures are amazing. Just ordered some pictures and the prices were very reasonable. Thanks for taking such good care of my niece and our family!

Dana · Married on 02/14/2016

Sandi and her team of photographers were amazing! They were very patient and flexible as we were running a little bit behind on time, but they still managed to get all of our beautiful sunset photographs! We did not have a wedding planner and she was also very helpful with timing and keeping the events flowing. My only regret is that we cannot do it all over again!

Lindsey · Married on 01/06/2016

Our photographer, Sandi, was amazing!! We asked her to tell us the best poses etc. as we weren't sure what would turn out the best and she did not disappoint. We wanted the elegant pictures as well as fun and care free shots. Our sunset beach and trash the dress pictures turned out absolutely stunning. She was very easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed for this shoot. We are already talking about booking another session when we can bring our girls (2 dogs) and do a more casual, "family" shoot.

Tonya and Keith · Married on 10/15/2015

Sandy and her staff done an excellent job. Our pictures were great quality. She was very creative and patient to make sure each shot was fabulous. We would recmend her highly.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2015

Sandi & her team made our wedding so incredibly special--we absolutely love our portraits & the video. Everyone was so professional & being from out of town they made everything so smooth & simple it makes me want to do it all again with them :)

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

We can't say enough great things about Destin Beach Photography!!! Sandi, Denny, & Brianna continuously went above and beyond all of our expectations! They are a main reason our wedding day was perfect and stress free! They made sure to capture every special moment and didn't want to leave until they had every picture we could possibly dream of! The pictures turned out absolutely amazing!!! We have received so many compliments on our photographers and on the pictures themselves! If we are ever in need of pictures in Destin, Florida again, we will definitely use this fantastic company!

Caitlin · Married on 08/15/2015

Has been such a pleasure to work with and their fast response to getting the pictures done was awesome!

Karen · Married on 05/16/2015

If you don't use Sandi and her team, you have made the biggest mistake in your life! This woman is as nice as she is amazing! I could never put into words how wonderful Sandi and her team are! She was very professional, responsible, and the price. Well the price was unbelievable. My daughter took her engagment pictures in Austin. That price alone was more than I paid for her pictures. Sandi and her team never stopped. She called me several times to make sure nothing had changed. I can't sing her praises enough.
    Thank you! you are the best.