Destin Beach Photography Company Reviews

Destin Beach Photography Company 2
Destin Beach Photography Company 3
Destin Beach Photography Company 4

Addison · Married on 08/25/2018

Right off the bat, let me say...my pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Sandi photographed and videoed my wedding and it was really perfect in every way and she captured the day amazingly. The quality is wonderful and all of my family cried when watching the video. The video was the most important part for me because I had many family members who were not able to attend and I wanted them to be able to see it.

But, even more so than the quality...which was amazing...was Sandi as a person. I was travelling in from Arkansas so I don't know the best vendors in Destin, the easiest places to stay, etc... and Sandi helped me with every part of my day, not just my photography and videography.

I can confidently say that if it hadn't been for Destin Beach Photography Company, my wedding would not have been even half as nice. I would recommend her every time and she will be the only person I ever use in Destin.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/11/2018

Sandi was awesome! She is so sweet and very helpful! My wedding photos are absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kelsy · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome experience! We were apprehensive about how taking pictures with a shy three year old would go, but Sandi was the best! Our little girl quickly warmed up to the idea and became the star of the show. Sandi was very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. We are blown away with how our photos turned out. Will definitely be returning customers.

Sent on 11/20/2017

megan · Married on 02/10/2018

Extremely professional, flexible and caring. We had a great session at Destin Beach with 13 people including a 9yo, 6yo, 4yo, 1yo and 8 month old. Our photographer was so accommodating and took some great family photos for us. I would highly recommend Destin Beach Photography!

Sent on 11/12/2017

April · Married on 01/18/2018

Sandi was a breath of fresh air for our wedding photographer! She knew the venue, the beach and the sunsets! I can not wait to see her final touches to our wedding day! Thanks again for all your help! You made taking the pictures painless!!

Sent on 02/06/2018
  • c.bride

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

(WD: 9.23.17) I can't say enough good things about Sandi! She was great to work with from the moment my fiance and I met with her. She is very detail oriented and organized. The communication between us and Sandi was always on par. On our wedding day as soon as Sandi arrived, she jumped right in and took over directing me and my bridal party on what to do. She makes sure that you look good and feel good as she photographs and has an uplifting spirit. Sandi is very talented and although I could not see how the pictures were turning out instantly, I trusted her just by the way she worked and her positive attitude. If you are looking for a photographer for any reason; family portraits, engagement photos, wedding photos...etc. I recommend Sandi 100%! You will definitely get more than what you expect!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Destin Beach Photography Company 5
    Destin Beach Photography Company 6
    Destin Beach Photography Company 7
    Destin Beach Photography Company 8

Destin Beach Photography Company's reply:

Thank you Thank you!
    I had so much fun and your portraits are beautiful! I love the ones you chose to post!!

Leann · event on 05/17/2017

The overall professionalism was great! Our pictures turned out wonderful and the photographer worked very fast and great with the kids.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Roselene · event on 04/27/2017

What a wonderful experience it was to work with Sandy! She was amazing in making this experience one to remember. Everyone who sees are beach photos express how awesome they are. Even working with high winds Sandy was able to capture great photos! She's the best! We would choose her again!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Cameron · event on 04/26/2017

Sandi was great! We absolutely love Destin Beach Photography and will be using them again one day! We had some trouble with our wedding photographer a year ago and they made up for all of it. Sandi responded promptly and was great to work with and provided me all the info we needed. We had so much fun doing this session and Sandi knows what she is doing. She did an amazing job even though we had high winds. The pics turned out great and we are so pleased with them. We will trust them to do our photos again one day!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Sandi was great. She made sure that my pictures turned out perfectly despite the heavy winds. She was comforting and made sure I had every thing I needed for my big day. I would definitely recommend her to everyone for their big day.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Renee · Married on 04/04/2017

Sandi, Brianna and Denny were all very professional and very accommodating for my family photo session on the beach. Their professionalism and ability to work with all ages (toddler to gramma's and everyone in between) was fantastic! Their experience in what works and looks best was much appreciated and our family photos turned out fabulously!
    Thank you Sandi and crew!!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Joann · event on 02/18/2017

Could not have asked for more. Beautiful photos of a surprise engagement. Truly wonderful company to work with.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2016

Sandi and Scott were so amazing to work with. They listened to all of our special requests and offered so much more than we could have asked for. Our pictures turned out so amazing and we are so happy that we chose them to capture our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2017

heather · Married on 10/22/2016

Sandi made my day complete! She went above and beyond what a photographer needs to do! My wedding photographs are amazing!!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2016

Sandi went above and beyond being just a photographer! She was so amazing and helpful!!! I have literally spent hours looking at my wedding photos in awe of how gorgeous they are! My perfect day was captured perfectly!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Mary · event on 09/21/2016

Sandi was very professional and personable for our surprise proposal which made it so special and memorable for us. She was able to capture the moment unbeknownst to me. SInce my fiancé told her I did not like having photos taken of me.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kevin · event on 09/21/2016

Sandi was awesome. She was able to capture my proposal to my sweetheart with out her knowledge and with success was able to capture the true surprise of the proposal. Also after the proposal she shot some additional photos with the gulf backdrop that were superb. If your wanting your engagement proposal captured, I highly recommend contacting Sandi at Destin Beach Photography.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Stevie · event on 09/14/2016

Sandi was very quick to respond to any questions I had before the day of our pictures. We printed some ideas for poses and she was open to all of them. Our sneak peek prints were ready quickly and the final product was better than we had hoped!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Destin Beach Photography Company's reply:

Thank you! We truly appreciate all the kind words! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day! We hope to see you again next time you are in Destin!!

Karen · Married on 07/28/2016

My daughter got married and Destin Beach photography did the photography and videography. There were 2 Photogragher and 2 videographers. My daughter had Sandi. She has fabulous. She was very professional and a lot of fun. She kept everything moving and on time. Sandi was very understanding, helpful and creative. She wanted to ensure we got very pose and every memory captured that we wanted. The pictures and video are absolutely unbelievable. The quality and color of the pictures and video and the way they created the highlight video will allow our family to cherish every moment of that one special day forever!

Sent on 09/18/2016

donna · Married on 07/28/2016

Very friendly and professional. Really enjoyed Sandy the owner. So helpful professional and to the point. Wonderful service

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • User7107483 · event on 07/12/2016

Sandi is a top-notch professional. She was extremely patient with my two small grandchildren and was able to capture both of their personalities! The location was perfect and we were able to get our session done in record time! I highly recommend Sandi and Destin Beach Photography!

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • User7143275 · event on 07/08/2016

OUTSTANDING!!!! Destin Beach Photography made it very relaxing and enjoyable to get our pictures taken!! Usually, we don't like getting our pictures taken but, she helped position us and told us what the best way to pose!! She was very sweet and helpful!! The pictures tuned out awesome!!! Thank you so much Destin Beach Photography!! GREAT WORK!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • User7045230 · event on 06/28/2016

We scheduled our family beach portraits within 2 weeks of our travel time and they were so helpful making sure they found a time to accommodate our family!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Melanie · event on 06/17/2016

Sandi and her crew were amazing! This was our first time having pictures made in Destin and the experience was the best. I highly recommend using Destin Beach Photography for ALL your captured memories. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Tiffany · event on 05/31/2016

Sandi was absolutely wonderful! She gave the perfect direction and attention to detail in just the right amount of time (given the pictures were at sunset). We had a large group of 11 including 5 small children and she managed to keep them all focused (she even gave them shells to play with and to take home). She also has affordable picture packages that I didn't see with the various other companies I looked at before. I would highly recommend her and cannot wait to use her services again.

Picture details:
    1 hour session
    6 adults
    5 children
    group family photos (11 people)
    individual family photos (3 families)
    children photos (5 children)
    maternity pictures (2 women)

Sent on 06/09/2016