Desiree Marie Design Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for Desiree Marie Design

Tara · Married on 10/15/2016

Desiree did an amazing job on my bridesmaids dress. She was able to come out and meet with me and the other bridemaids, do our fittings, alterations, and was able to make the dresses just like we imagined them and at a very reasonable price. I am very self concious of my small chest and she even added breast cups into my dress to make me more comfortable. Desiree and I have even started talking about making a costume for me for a show I have coming up. She is very creative and professional and I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Desiree is very talented! I will always use her as my personal Fashion Designer! She's fast, responsive, talented and passionate!! It shows shes very educated at her craft! If you want quality, go to Desiree!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/29/2015

She did a very good job on my dress, and had it back to me in a timely manor. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Andrea · Married on 12/28/2014

Desire'e is amazing. She custom made 5 bridesmaid dresses and my custom ivory lace wedding dress! We are all in love with our dresses she has a great attention to detail and is very easy to work with :)

Sent on 11/06/2014

tara · Married on 03/13/2011

Desireé was a dream to work with. She was easy to collaborate with and her attention to detail was stellar. My custom dress was a hit, fit perfectly, and was just what we planned with the budget we discussed. Her skills we incredible then and I've enjoyed seeing how more intricate and current she gets with each new design. You will be extremely pleased with her ideas and the end result!

Sent on 09/08/2015