Desired Beauty By Brittany Reviews

11 | Dover, NJ

11 Reviews for Desired Beauty By Brittany

• Briana

Briana M. · Getting married on 04/23/2022

Preparing for my big day!!!

I am in the process of doing my wedding planning when I came across Desired beauty by Brittany. She customized my service to fit all of my wants and needs! She has an artistry eye for perfection and most definitely delivered for my engagement party! Brittany and her team gave me a gorgeous eye look with beautiful champagne colours and natural tones. To compliment the look she threw in complimentary lashes and brought some bubbly so I can sit back and relax during my service. I always had worries and doubts that my make up or hair wasn’t going to look how I envisioned, however, she was able to give me the look requested according to the picture provided with her own twist! I highly recommend Brittany and her team for your wedding needs and any occasions thereafter!! Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on my engagement day, I cannot wait to use your services again for my big day!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hi Briana,

You were a pleasure to work with! We are pleased to hear your satisfaction.Thank you for the kind comment!

Hope to work with you again in the future!

• Kelly

Kelly O. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

All We Desired!

Desired beauty by Brittany has amazed me not once, but twice! For my friends wedding and my own mini ceremony she made us look great! She arrives on time and is polite and professional. I would recommend her for any event - big or small!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Hi Kelly,

Happy to hear that you were pleased with our services!

Hope to work with you , in the future!

• Margaret

Margaret H. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Great hair and makeup artist!

I am so pleased with the hair & makeup that Brittany did for me for my engagement shoot. She was professional and on time, and gave me the results I wanted: romantic glam. I highly recommend Brittany for all your makeup and hair needs. She gave me beautiful beach waves as I requested; and did such a good job on my makeup that I got compliments all day and was called a model. I am beyond impressed with her services and super happy that I went with her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your positive feedback, I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our services.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Millie V. · Married on 11/01/2020

Highly Skilled Makeup Artist!

If you are reading this review, you can stop looking for another makeup artist. BRITTANY IS ONE SERIOUSLY TALENTED WOMAN! I could not have pick a better makeup artist. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She knew exactly the look I was aiming for and that is what I got. Made my makeup and skin look flawless. I looked and felt beautiful for my best friend's special day! I will definitely use and recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Hi Millie,

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services!We look forward to working with you in the future!

Thank you!

Angelica M. · Married on 11/01/2020

Excellent service

Brittany does an amazing job. I’m truly happy with the results!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Hi Angie,

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services! Look forward to working with you in the near future!

Kylee O. · Married on 10/17/2020

10.17.2020 - Wedding

I met Britney through Instagram and she was the most responsive and reliable make up and hair stylist. Her services and attention to detail is simply amazing. I loved working with her and she made me look and feel so beautiful for my wedding. She dealt with my million of texts and emails with such ease. I will definitely be using her in the future for other events because the work she does is so versatile and perfect !

Sent on 10/20/2020

Hi Kylee,

It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied!

Thank you.
  • Alison

Alison M. · Married on 09/27/2020

Gorgeous Work by A Fabulous Professional

Brittany did an AMAZING job! She was prompt, professional and so kind. She listened to what I wanted and took my suggestions and pictures and created a gorgeous look for my wedding day - All from the comfort of my living room. I found her prices to be more than reasonable and I would absolutely recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Stephanie M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Brittany is an amazing Makeup Artist! I am a professional photographer and use her for all of my events and sessions for all occasions. Very professional with quality and knows how to get things done in a timely manner. Cares about her customers and her service she provides. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hi Stephanie,

Happy to hear that you recommend our services! Always a pleasure to work with an established photographer!

• Venetta

Venetta D. · Married on 08/31/2020

Excellent and professional work.

I was very pleased with my makeup and hair. Brittany transformed me from looking plain to looking like a queen. She also did my daughter's hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her services and I will be calling her again.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Hi Venetta,

It was such a pleasure working with you and your daughter. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed my services

Look forward to providing services to you and your family again in the future!

Jocelyn F. · Married on 06/13/2020

Magical morning

My original hair and makeup person ghosted me about 2 months before my wedding. Thankfully Brittany was available and willing to step in. She did amazing at my trial appointment. I was in love with how I looked when she was done. Brittany and Essence (the other person she brought with her) were willing to travel to the venue. They completed 6 women and my flower girl in 4 and a half hours. Everyone looked gorgeous and we’re very satisfied by their service. We were done in time for pictures and many people complimented us on the hair and makeup. It was easy to pay them because they accepted cash, Venmo, and Zelle. Brittany and Essence were wonderful. They were on time and very personable. It made the morning more enjoyable because I knew everything was going to get done beautifully. I highly recommend Brittany!!

Sent on 06/22/2021

Hi Joceyln,

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services! You were a stunning Bride!
    Look forward to working with you in the future.

Lori B. · Married on 04/13/2019

Brittany makeup is the best

Brittany was extremely accommodating and easy to work with! She made our whole wedding look beautiful! She even did hair on some ! Talented a d professional . Look no further Brittany is the best

Sent on 10/24/2020

Hi Lori,

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with my services. Hope to work with you all in the future! Thank you!