Desired Beauty By Brittany Reviews

6 | Dover, NJ

6 Reviews for Desired Beauty By Brittany

• Briana

Briana Mims · Getting married on 04/23/2022

Preparing for my big day!!!

I am in the process of doing my wedding planning when I came across Desired beauty by Brittany. She customized my service to fit all of my wants and needs! She has an artistry eye for perfection and most definitely delivered for my engagement party! Brittany and her team gave me a gorgeous eye look with beautiful champagne colours and natural tones. To compliment the look she threw in complimentary lashes and brought some bubbly so I can sit back and relax during my service. I always had worries and doubts that my make up or hair wasn’t going to look how I envisioned, however, she was able to give me the look requested according to the picture provided with her own twist! I highly recommend Brittany and her team for your wedding needs and any occasions thereafter!! Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on my engagement day, I cannot wait to use your services again for my big day!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hi Briana,

You were a pleasure to work with! We are pleased to hear your satisfaction.Thank you for the kind comment!

Hope to work with you again in the future!

• Kelly

Kelly O'brien · Getting married on 03/09/2022

All We Desired!

Desired beauty by Brittany has amazed me not once, but twice! For my friends wedding and my own mini ceremony she made us look great! She arrives on time and is polite and professional. I would recommend her for any event - big or small!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Hi Kelly,

Happy to hear that you were pleased with our services!

Hope to work with you , in the future!

Kylee Orr · Married on 10/17/2020

10.17.2020 - Wedding

I met Britney through Instagram and she was the most responsive and reliable make up and hair stylist. Her services and attention to detail is simply amazing. I loved working with her and she made me look and feel so beautiful for my wedding. She dealt with my million of texts and emails with such ease. I will definitely be using her in the future for other events because the work she does is so versatile and perfect !

Sent on 10/20/2020

Hi Kylee,

It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied!

Thank you.

Stephanie Morena · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Brittany is an amazing Makeup Artist! I am a professional photographer and use her for all of my events and sessions for all occasions. Very professional with quality and knows how to get things done in a timely manner. Cares about her customers and her service she provides. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hi Stephanie,

Happy to hear that you recommend our services! Always a pleasure to work with an established photographer!

• Venetta

Venetta Davis · Married on 08/31/2020

Excellent and professional work.

I was very pleased with my makeup and hair. Brittany transformed me from looking plain to looking like a queen. She also did my daughter's hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her services and I will be calling her again.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Hi Venetta,

It was such a pleasure working with you and your daughter. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed my services

Look forward to providing services to you and your family again in the future!

Lori Barbarisi · Married on 04/13/2019

Brittany makeup is the best

Brittany was extremely accommodating and easy to work with! She made our whole wedding look beautiful! She even did hair on some ! Talented a d professional . Look no further Brittany is the best

Sent on 10/24/2020

Hi Lori,

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with my services. Hope to work with you all in the future! Thank you!