Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor Reviews

39 Reviews for Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor

• Hannah

Hannah H. 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Toni is the best ever馃拹

Toni - I am so glad I trusted you with beautifying our venue with your flowers. You blew my mind, and I can't tell you the number of compliments I received about the vivid colors. I also know that you had a big hand in the decor, and I thank you so much for that. Despite the coronavirus craziness, you helped make our wedding day a dream come true鈾ワ笍 -Hannah W.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Greneeka J. 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Simply geourgous!

Toni did an amazing job...her touch added another level of class and elegance to the wedding. I was blown away by the beautiful decor!!! She was flexible, honest, accommodating and attentive during the entire process. I HIGHLY recommend Toni for ANY event!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany V. 路 Married on 10/12/2019

No need to look anywhere else!!

I honestly don't believe there is a florist who could have executed the vision that I had other than Ms. Toni. The florals at my wedding were STUNNING! RUN don't walk to book her. She will NOT disappoint.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kesha 路 Married on 05/18/2019

The most beautiful designing

I can鈥檛 say enough about Mrs. Toni!!! Loved her from the start. First, the floral package offered for our wedding and the price was absolutely perfect! Every phone conversation was very professional. She was flexible and accommodating with our needs. ...Then came the wedding day....OMG!! Mrs. Toni took my dreams and made them reality! The flower pieces and bouquets were perfect. The design of the ceremony space and reception was so elegant and beautiful. EXACTLY what I wanted! She was also our coordinator. 3 or 4 months out, I gave her the names and numbers of our vendors and she and Jess too it from there. I didn鈥檛 have to deal with anything. So much stress lifted off of me. The day of, everything moved fairly seamlessly. If anything went wrong, I didn鈥檛 know! Everything was perfect. I definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Kacy 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Magical Fairytale

She helped my vision come to life. She is amazing. She does wonderful work.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Audrey X. 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Florist/wedding decor

Antoinette is amazing in what she does! My husband and I were completely blown away by the flowers/ decor during our ceremony and reception. She鈥檚 a true professional that will work with you to capture your vision of your dream wedding. If you鈥檙e looking for a florist in the Gwinnett/ Atlanta, Antoinette is your girl!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Ayanna 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Mrs. Antionette Jones provided exceptional service from the first consultation to the end of my reception. She is very patient and skilled. My arrangements were just what I wanted and the room looked fabulous.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

It was a true pleasure working with you and your mother. The fine-tuning of the detailed plans for creating your special day. Thank you

Amber 路 Married on 09/02/2018

HER 3 WORDS鈥.

With all the planning one can do, there is certainly (almost always) something that will go awry. My husband and I planned our daughter鈥檚 wedding for a year. All details finely articulated, yet our florist (or who we thought was our florist) went ghost 5 months prior to our daughter鈥檚 wedding. We pushed forward thinking he would eventually respond to our messages, particularly since he was recommended as a 鈥減referred鈥 vendor. Soon enough, I feared that he had taken ill, as he was not responding and not visible on any social media platform.

Fast forward to 2 weeks prior to the wedding, we had been steadily searching for a vendor, yet with a wedding during the Labor Day holiday weekend, we were at a loss. We even considered taking a 鈥渃rash course鈥 in floral design since we were now in trouble.

I searched online and found Designs By TTOC Floral and D茅cor. I read the reviews and sheepishly called to ask for help. When I couldn鈥檛 even get folks to respond at other companies, Ms. Antoinette Smith Jones, personally picked up the phone. After about a minute into my explanation, Ms. Smith Jones, said 鈥淚鈥檝e got you鈥. Those three words brought a wave of relief over my heart and mind. She consulted with me about our specific needs, was willing to make small changes to stay within our budget, offered a timely proposal, and arrived early to our venue with the MOST LOVELY Bouquets & Floral arrangements we could ask for. Although our floral needs were relatively modest, in comparison to other events and weddings, I was treated as though I was a distinct priority.

Ms. Antoinette Smith Jones is a true professional. She listens, she is a woman of her word, and she executes. I would, without hesitation recommend her services for your next upcoming event.

Her Three Words, 鈥淚鈥檝e Got You鈥
    My Three Words鈥︹hat a blessing~

Sent on 09/17/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

Much gratitude for your lovely review, Thank you for allowing Designs By TTOC to be apart of your daughter Special Day. Let us know about your next upcoming event.

Margo 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Thank You so much the flowers were beautiful

Sent on 09/18/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you for allowing Designs by TTOC to be a part of your special Day.

Erika 路 Married on 08/24/2018

Mrs. Toni is awesome. I went a different route using feathers which were beautiful. Planning the decorations was so easy with her. She understood my vision and went above and beyond . I had no worries working with Mrs. Toni. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the decorations were and the setup. She is definitely the best. She always responded quick too. My wedding was beautiful thanks to designs ttoc.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you for allowing TTOC to be apart of your Special Day, You had a clear vision of your design, it was our pleasure bring it to life.

Jessica 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I love working with Mrs Toni highly recommend her and her team

Sent on 09/06/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

I missed our phone and email buying conversation, Thank you for allowing TTOC to be apart of your Special Day

Vinder 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Designs by TTOC went above and beyond all my expectations! Toni was very accomodating. She listened to what we thought we wanted and presented us with the best solutions. She was thorough and very professional, offering design and flower selction ideas. The flowers for the wedding and reception were spectacular! The quality of the flowers was phenomal. She made me a little bouquet to take home. Thanks for making Kirstie's day great!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

I was truly blessed by your acquaintance, and looking forward to doing other events together. Thank You for allowing TTOC to be apart of your Daughter Special Day

Brandi 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Designs by TTOC was amazing! I truly appreciate their attention to detail and executing my vision. They truly made my vision come to life! My flowers were perfect and I am literally still obsessed with my bouquet! Thank you soooo much Toni at Designs by TTOC. You鈥檙e the best!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was a true pleasure working with you. Just got the photos they are amazing.
  • Crystal

Crystal 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Simply amazing!

TTOC was able to help me visualize a perfect wedding space and bring my vision to life with ease. I was actually avoiding the process because I didn't really know what I wanted. Toni made some great suggestions and help me pick out the perfect flowers for my big day. She was even flexible to last minute changes and helped out so much on the day of my wedding! I received so many compliments on the flowers at the venue! I was truly amazed.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nayeli 路 Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a florist, search no more because Ms. Toni is amazing!!! Ms. Toni and her team were a pleasure to work with. I was so tired of contacting other florists and I would never get a call back, but when I called Ms. Toni, she answered the phone right away and was so sweet and informative! I never had any communication issues with her, she was easy to get a hold of and would respond in a very reasonable amount of time. The centerpieces and my bouquet were perfect. She was also very punctual, my bouquet was delivered right at noon when she said it would. I also think she has some of the best pricing out there, especially in the Atlanta area, and her work is just phenomenal!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, it was our pleasure. Thank you for the Beautiful photo.
  • I

Ira 路 Married on 02/12/2018

My bouquet was beautiful! In such short notice I was given great service and wonderful suggestions. It was done on time and looked amazing. Will recommend.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • I

Ira L. 路 Married on 02/12/2018

Lovely flowers and even better service!

I was able to get a last minute beautiful floral bouquet for my wedding. Lovely fresh flowers every time! I鈥檝e also used them for delivering an arrangement to a special someone and they were on time with no issues.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Denise 路 event on: 10/28/2017

The service provided by TTOC was impeccable.I hired her to provide floral and decor for a large corporate event. Toni and her team provided full complement of planning services with expertise in organization, creative styling and attention to detail so that our event was all I envisioned. Toni went above and beyond what was expected and she received numerous compliments regarding her role. I love her approach to creating unique arrangements, Toni has an exceptionally warm spirit and I will definitely collaborate with TTOC for events in the future!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Although we had planned for months we miss some details. Thank GOD for TTOC! Ms Toni thought of everything. She and her team were amazing. I love my new florist! Lisa R.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Chenelle 路 Married on 07/30/2017

Look no further for your wedding florist, Toni is AWESOME!!! I called her 2 weeks before my wedding date and she made it happen! I was extremely pleased with the outcome. My flowers were beautiful and fresh and my bouquet was exactly what I asksed for and more! Toni has a vision and a gift; she was born to do this! Thanks so much for making my wedding day BEAUTIFUL, you really do go from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Tiombe 路 Married on 06/11/2017

Ms. Toni is the BEST! She made me feel like family and the advice she gave I feel would鈥檝e been exactly what she would tell her daughter. She made the venue look amazing and did all she promised and more! I was clueless going into the promise with a very aggressive timeline, and she worked it all out, with ease (at least from what I could tell)! In one word, she was phenomenal!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Minnie 路 Married on 06/10/2017

TTOC provided excellent speedy service, excellent customer service skills and provided an excellent recommendation on perfect venue for the reception. Excellent service.

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Sheila

Sheila 路 Married on 05/06/2017

She was able to help me at at the last minute when my previous person was unable to fulfill her duties. She was a pleasure to work with and very understanding. The bouquets she created were great!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tracey-Ann 路 Married on 05/05/2017

Everything was PERFECT! The best decision I made for my wedding. Toni to great care of me. She is VERY detail oriented and made my dream into a GORGEOUS reality!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Tiffany 路 Married on 01/27/2017

Very professional. Helped with wedding flowers in approximately 2 - 3 weeks. Everything looked gorgeous.

Sent on 12/15/2017