Designs by Tricia Reviews

Designs by Tricia 5
Designs by Tricia 6
Designs by Tricia 7

Ryan Belanto · Married on 11/17/2018

When my son and I met Tricia, we were sold!!!

I would recommend Tricia to anyone wanting floral arrangements done. My son's wedding turned out SPECTACULAR! Everyone could not believe the tropical arrangements in the room. She went all out and put a tiny pineapple in the Brides bouquet knowing she loved pineapples. There was a special touch everywhere. Tricia is a very nice person to work with. When I needed changes, she did not hesitate to make them. Tricia is top notch!!! I will use her for all my parties in the future!

Robert Cowan · Married on 10/19/2018

You wont find anyone better

Gorgeous arrangements and the most pleasant working relationship, Tricia is simply the best. Also, its been two weeks since our event and the flowers still look like they did the day of the event her sourcing is unreal.

Mary Faulkner · Married on 10/13/2018

Delightful!

Tricia captured my vision to a T! She was so helpful and patient with me as I sent her a zillion pictures of what I wanted! Couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding!!! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Designs by Tricia's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I loved working with you on your wedding flowers...and it was great to finally meet you a few days before your wedding. Can't wait to see all your photos when you get them!

Elycia · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous Bouquets & Arrangements

Tricia was absolutely amazing! I was blown away by her ability to recreate what I had shown her from inspirational photos. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Guests couldn't stop talking about how breathtaking everything looked.
    Tricia was punctual and her set up was unbelievable. We seriously couldn't have asked for a better florist, I highly recommend using her! Pricing, communication, and quality of work were all spectacular! I felt extremely confident having her set up our venue with little direction and she did not disappoint.
    Designs by Tricia really made our wedding magical!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Designs by Tricia 11
    Designs by Tricia 12
    Designs by Tricia 13
    Designs by Tricia 14
    Designs by Tricia 15
    Designs by Tricia 16

Designs by Tricia's reply:

Hi Elycia, Thank you for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you on your wedding flowers....even though I never met you til the day of your wedding while getting your make-up done. I loved your circular ceremony flowers and of course your "flower dog's" corsage! Thank you for sending these photos. Tricia

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Beautiful flowers

One major component of a beautiful and picture-perfect wedding are flowers. Tricia made our dream wedding come true! On the day of, Tricia delivered the flowers and arrangement right on time and decorated everything beautifully!!! Everything was perfect, we couldn't say enough great things about Tricia! Thank you so much!! Everything
    turned out so beautiful, and we could not be more grateful!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Designs by Tricia's reply:

Hi Brittany, Thank you for writing such a lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you and choosing the perfect blush pink rose to go with your dresses & the other flowers. Your photographer did a great job. Thanks again, Tricia

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Personally, I highly doubt there is a more personable, easy-going, stylish and caring florist in Southern California. I also highly doubt there is a florist that uses such high quality flowers, and design, for such a great price...

I was probably her most indecisive bride (changing flowers, colors, ect over 6 months, right up until the week before the wedding!!!), and I was unable to describe exactly what it was I wanted- but sure enough, come the day of my wedding, I discovered she knew exactly what I was looking for and I will never, ever forget my reaction when I saw them. Pure joy.

Of all the wonderful things at my wedding, it was my flowers that received the most compliments...and for that, I only have Tricia to thank.

But beyond the beautiful flowers, I discovered I had a great friend afterwards. Over those months of deciding on flowers, she would calm my nerves with a glass wine, and a reassuring smile--how many florists are willing to go that extra mile for a stressed out bride?

To not meet with Tricia when picking a florist, is really a travesty. I would be happy to show pics to anyone who wishes---just e-mail me at uclabelle@gmail.com.

Stephanie Tan · Married on 04/08/2018

The best floral designer!

Tricia had outdone herself at our wedding! She definitely has an eye for design, knew exactly what we wanted, and her follow-through and execution is unlike any other wedding vendors I worked with. I completely trust Tricia on the floral design and she had proven she can be trusted on our very special day, I was ecstatic when I saw the venue adorned by the beautiful arrangements and garland at the alter. It made a world of difference, every photo turned out beautifully, and I couldn't receive enough compliments on the arrangements! We are so lucky to have found Tricia and the whole experience was seamless. We highly recommend Tricia because she can be trusted, she's wonderful and passionate at what she do, and the whole experience from start to finish is seamless! Thank you so much Tricia!!

Kay · Married on 10/14/2017

Tricia is amazing! She will take your idea and turns it into an amazing vision. She also works with your budget to make sure that you have beautiful flowers at your wedding and at a price that you'll be happy with as well. She was very easy to work with and super responsive. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding our flowers. What's great about Tricia is that she goes above and beyond what most florists would do. She actually went to our venue a few days before to check in and determine where/how the flowers should be set-up. So on our wedding day, everything was set up perfectly and I had no worries whatsoever. I highly highly recommend Tricia, especially for brides who had an idea but not super sure what they want, other than beautiful flowers for wedding.
    Thank you Tricia!

Stella · Married on 07/09/2017

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the floral arrangements that Tricia created for us for our wedding. She’s an excellent communicator and after we met with her we knew she would do an incredible job. She had a keen sense of our vision for our wedding décor and flowers, creating arrangements that were classic, elegant, and modern all at once. My bridal bouquet was just lovely and Tricia took the time to thread ribbon through two lockets, which had photos of my mother and grandmother, and pin them onto the bouquet an hour before the ceremony. She also made stunning Ikebana style arrangements that sat in rose gold vases that she painted herself. Since the vases were on stands, we were able to bring them from the outdoor ceremony into the reception space. These were placed on each side of our sweetheart table and complemented the floral arrangements on the welcome, dinner, and dessert tables. All of our guests commented on the beautiful flowers, saying how they made the reception space so warm and bright. Tricia has a great eye for details and really listens to her clients – I highly recommend her expertise for weddings or any event.

Cecily · Married on 07/08/2017

Trish was amazing. She met with us frequently to make sure we would get exactly what we wanted, and she made the process very simple and easy. Everything turned out beautifully and was exactly as we hoped it would be. We would recommend her to anyone.

Dominique · Married on 07/03/2017

Tricia is brilliant and creative. She was easy to work with and made wonderful suggestions without compromising my budget. She helped me to create the beautiful, romantic vision I wanted for my wedding. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Designs by Tricia's reply:

Thank you Dominique. I LOVED working with you on your "Midsummer Night's Dream" inspired wedding. Everything about it was beautiful! Tricia

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2017

Designs by Tricia: I am NOT really sure where to begin - OUR journey started over 2+ years ago of which I remember making my initial contact with you through Wedding Wire on a weekend where you immediately responded to my wedding inquiry. From that day forward you made myself, my Fiance' and OUR venue a #1 priority regardless of what day, month or year we still had yet to plan for which WE cannot thank you enough for your professionalism, experience and patience to endure the challenges we were faced with by various Vendor(s)/Venue(s) and so called "Experts" whom should NOT be in the "Wedding Industry" at all as they definitely are NOT of the caliber of yourself and share the same passion as making this special day for the Bride & Groom the one that they have always dreamt of.

WE were so blessed to have you in our lives through this process and look forward to having you in our lives following the "Wedding Nightmares" - WE would recommend you to anyone for any occasion that requires florals. Thank you for your time, consideration and FUN in picking the florals for our Venue. YOU are truly the BEST!!!

Yours Truly,

Kimberly & James

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2017

My fiance and I wanted a very small, intimate, elopement type wedding. We planned to walk onto a beach with only our 12ish of our closest family and friends. When I read reviews for Tricia, I was hoping she could do something for me, even though it was such a tiny wedding. All I requested was a bouquet for me, flower crown, boutonniere for my groom, and some wrist corsages for bridesmaids and mothers. She had a wedding booked for our day already, but was super accomadating! She offered to have them ready the night before to still make it work. She texts (love that!) and emails and is super responsive. She took inspiration photos I sent her and sent me photos of the flowers she would like to use. She made absolutely beautiful items for me on our wedding day. I really appreicate Tricia for making me feel important even though my order was probably super tiny compared to the norm. 100% happy. Totally recommend!

Arielle · Married on 06/17/2017

Tricia is an absolute gem! She really knows her stuff...truly, every flower...can identify them by any picture and knows their name and how to best care for them.
    Other than being a total expert, she is incredibly hard working and takes huge pride in her work. She will go to any length to make your flower decor perfect. I wanted a heart shaped wreath to be suspended from the oak tree I was getting married under and she tackled that project amazingly.
    Tricia is the best! Wonderful florist and even a better person. Made the experience so personalized with her gorgeous designs and excellent customer service. If you want the best, call Tricia!

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2017

I worked with Tricia for my May 2017 wedding, and I cannot express enough what a joy it was to work with Tricia! She is an excellent listener and she remembered everything we had spoken about! Not only did she capture the vision I had for our wedding flowers, but the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. The flowers made my wedding even more magical. Our guests raved about the flowers. She had excellent recommendations and ideas. I recommend that you consider her recommendations and trust her (because of her years of experience and expansive knowledge). She will take your wedding to the next higher level! In addition, Tricia is caring and compassionate. When I ran into a snag with the Officiant I had chosen who cancelled at the last minute, Tricia sprang into action and reached out to an Officiant she knows. She is well connected in the industry. No matter how busy Tricia was, she always made time to speak with me and answer my questions! I highly recommend Tricia for any special event!
    Rachel - Aliso Viejo

• F

Faith · Married on 05/06/2017

Words cannot express with our favorite florist! Tricia is AMAZING and we absolutely LOVE everything about her (seriously)!
    Professionally, she is very talented, passionate and diligent and her final floral arrangements definitely reflect her true skills and characters. For our wedding, everyone loved every design, selection and color of flowers and loved her personal touch because she treated them like her own children. They were magnificently beautiful but I, the bride, not only loved her flowers but love the whole process of completing our floral arrangement because we develop a close relationship. Through our communication, we got to know each other through sharing our personal experiences, we laughed, and shed few tears. So at the personal level, I adore and respect her and she's truly charming and beautiful inside out!
    My husband, Mark, and I are truly blessed for her and we are so grateful for her and her gift who made our wedding so personable, lovely, beautiful and unforgettable. Hence, we highly recommend her and we will be honored to have her be part of our next floral arrangements :)
    From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you (and your team) for being a part of our "happily ever after" and can't wait to see you for our glass of wine!

Designs by Tricia 17
    Designs by Tricia 23
    Designs by Tricia 24
    Designs by Tricia 25

Kalli · Married on 03/25/2017

Tricia by design was great! She worked with my ideas for flowers and ran with them. I was very pleased with her work and how personable she was.

Kim · Married on 10/23/2016

Tricia is amazing and she will definitely make your vision into reality. The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous and beautiful. It was everything I wanted.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Designs by Tricia's reply:

Thank you Kim. It was fun working with you & Kevin for the past 10 months in person & lots of late night texts sending photos back and forth. Glad the flowers were everything you wanted. Keep in touch.

Brenda · Married on 10/01/2016

I was referred to Tricia through my Venue and I am so happy I was. Tricia is professional, flexible, creative, kind and well priced. I enjoyed every little detail of the process thanks to Tricia. My wedding looked beautiful and just as I pictured. If I ever have parties or events in the future, I will call Tricia every time. She is the sweetest.

Julia · Married on 07/16/2016

Tricia came HIGHLY recommended to us by our family friend and planner, Sarah Placeres. Tricia was the easiest vendor to work with and I had literally no stress about leaving everything in her hands (which is so refreshing when you have to think about a million other things!). She does beautiful work and I was so thankful to give her full control & be even more impressed than I ever could have imagined! If you want someone who you can show 2 photos to and can then create something bigger, better and unique to you, you should not hesitate in calling Tricia! Above and beyond all our expectations with no stress...what could be better? THANK YOU TRICIA! PS even my father-in-law who was definitely against flowers (it must be a guy thing) was completely won over by Tricia's work and could not stop saying how beautiful the flowers were and how much they made event!

Monica · Married on 07/09/2016

Tricia was wonderful to work with. Within a few minutes of describing the vision I had for my wedding, she knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers were classic and elegant. We had family style seating at our reception and Tricia even found long containers so the arrangements could go all the way down the center of the tables. I highly recommend Designs by Tricia!

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

From our first consultation with her, Tricia was very warm, friendly, and professional. We felt an instant connection with her and she completely understood our vision. Tricia asked detailed questions to find out what we did and did not want. After knowing our wants and must-haves, she provided knowledgeable insights and recommendations, which turned our vision into more than we could have imagined or hoped for! She was also very mindful of our budget and she was upfront about seasonal availability so we had realistic expectations (i.e. She knew I loved peonies and said she would do her best but they may not be available- They were, yay!) I didn't think I'd be emotional about my bouquet, but when I saw it I just had to hug her! We received countless compliments throughout the wedding and still to this day about what a beautiful job Tricia did. Ultimately, she went above and beyond in every way. We highly recommend Tricia!

Katarina · Married on 06/05/2016

I'm so blessed that I found Tricia to be my florist. She was so open and never pushed me in any direction to choose something other than what I loved. She is very honest and gives her feedback, and will help in any way she possibly can. I would recommend Tricia 100% to anyone and I hope that if you have the chance to have her as your florist, you will pick her! She is amazing and the sweetest person out there. I can't thank her enough for making my dreams come true.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Designs by Tricia's reply:

Thank you Katarina for the nice review. I loved working with you and finding just the right shade of linens to match the roses at your tasting. The room looked beautiful and so did you.

Jamie · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolutely loved working with Tricia for my wedding! She was very responsive, listened to my vision and created such beautiful work, and totally worked with my budget. She even sent me photos of flowers that were not in my original list because she thought they seemed like my style and she was right on point! I truly appreciated that level of service. I highly recommend Tricia!