166 Reviews for Designs by Tricia

Venue Visit (3)
Aisle Decor (3)
Clean Up (2)
164 Designs by Tricia Reviews

Tricia is amazing! She will take your idea and turns it into an amazing vision. She also works with your budget to make sure that you have beautiful flowers at your wedding and at a price that you'll be happy with as well. She was very easy to work with and super responsive. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding our flowers. What's great about Tricia is that she goes above and beyond what most florists would do. She actually went to our venue a few days before to check in and determine where/how the flowers should be set-up. So on our wedding day, everything was set up perfectly and I had no worries whatsoever. I highly highly recommend Tricia, especially for brides who had an idea but not super sure what they want, other than beautiful flowers for wedding.
Thank you Tricia!

Profile Picture Kay, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the floral arrangements that Tricia created for us for our wedding. She’s an excellent communicator and after we met with her we knew she would do an incredible job. She had a keen sense of our vision for our wedding décor and flowers, creating arrangements that were classic, elegant, and modern all at once. My bridal bouquet was just lovely and Tricia took the time to thread ribbon through two lockets, which had photos of my mother and grandmother, and pin them onto the bouquet an hour before the ceremony. She also made stunning Ikebana style arrangements that sat in rose gold vases that she painted herself. Since the vases were on stands, we were able to bring them from the outdoor ceremony into the reception space. These were placed on each side of our sweetheart table and complemented the floral arrangements on the welcome, dinner, and dessert tables. All of our guests commented on the beautiful flowers, saying how they made the reception space so warm and bright. Tricia has a great eye for details and really listens to her clients – I highly recommend her expertise for weddings or any event.

Profile Picture Stella, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Trish was amazing. She met with us frequently to make sure we would get exactly what we wanted, and she made the process very simple and easy. Everything turned out beautifully and was exactly as we hoped it would be. We would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Cecily, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tricia is brilliant and creative. She was easy to work with and made wonderful suggestions without compromising my budget. She helped me to create the beautiful, romantic vision I wanted for my wedding. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

Profile Picture Dominique, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Designs by Tricia: I am NOT really sure where to begin - OUR journey started over 2+ years ago of which I remember making my initial contact with you through Wedding Wire on a weekend where you immediately responded to my wedding inquiry. From that day forward you made myself, my Fiance' and OUR venue a #1 priority regardless of what day, month or year we still had yet to plan for which WE cannot thank you enough for your professionalism, experience and patience to endure the challenges we were faced with by various Vendor(s)/Venue(s) and so called "Experts" whom should NOT be in the "Wedding Industry" at all as they definitely are NOT of the caliber of yourself and share the same passion as making this special day for the Bride & Groom the one that they have always dreamt of.

WE were so blessed to have you in our lives through this process and look forward to having you in our lives following the "Wedding Nightmares" - WE would recommend you to anyone for any occasion that requires florals. Thank you for your time, consideration and FUN in picking the florals for our Venue. YOU are truly the BEST!!!

Yours Truly,

Kimberly & James

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

My fiance and I wanted a very small, intimate, elopement type wedding. We planned to walk onto a beach with only our 12ish of our closest family and friends. When I read reviews for Tricia, I was hoping she could do something for me, even though it was such a tiny wedding. All I requested was a bouquet for me, flower crown, boutonniere for my groom, and some wrist corsages for bridesmaids and mothers. She had a wedding booked for our day already, but was super accomadating! She offered to have them ready the night before to still make it work. She texts (love that!) and emails and is super responsive. She took inspiration photos I sent her and sent me photos of the flowers she would like to use. She made absolutely beautiful items for me on our wedding day. I really appreicate Tricia for making me feel important even though my order was probably super tiny compared to the norm. 100% happy. Totally recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tricia is an absolute gem! She really knows her stuff...truly, every flower...can identify them by any picture and knows their name and how to best care for them.
Other than being a total expert, she is incredibly hard working and takes huge pride in her work. She will go to any length to make your flower decor perfect. I wanted a heart shaped wreath to be suspended from the oak tree I was getting married under and she tackled that project amazingly.
Tricia is the best! Wonderful florist and even a better person. Made the experience so personalized with her gorgeous designs and excellent customer service. If you want the best, call Tricia!

Profile Picture Arielle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Tricia for my May 2017 wedding, and I cannot express enough what a joy it was to work with Tricia! She is an excellent listener and she remembered everything we had spoken about! Not only did she capture the vision I had for our wedding flowers, but the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. The flowers made my wedding even more magical. Our guests raved about the flowers. She had excellent recommendations and ideas. I recommend that you consider her recommendations and trust her (because of her years of experience and expansive knowledge). She will take your wedding to the next higher level! In addition, Tricia is caring and compassionate. When I ran into a snag with the Officiant I had chosen who cancelled at the last minute, Tricia sprang into action and reached out to an Officiant she knows. She is well connected in the industry. No matter how busy Tricia was, she always made time to speak with me and answer my questions! I highly recommend Tricia for any special event!
Rachel - Aliso Viejo

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express with our favorite florist! Tricia is AMAZING and we absolutely LOVE everything about her (seriously)!
Professionally, she is very talented, passionate and diligent and her final floral arrangements definitely reflect her true skills and characters. For our wedding, everyone loved every design, selection and color of flowers and loved her personal touch because she treated them like her own children. They were magnificently beautiful but I, the bride, not only loved her flowers but love the whole process of completing our floral arrangement because we develop a close relationship. Through our communication, we got to know each other through sharing our personal experiences, we laughed, and shed few tears. So at the personal level, I adore and respect her and she's truly charming and beautiful inside out!
My husband, Mark, and I are truly blessed for her and we are so grateful for her and her gift who made our wedding so personable, lovely, beautiful and unforgettable. Hence, we highly recommend her and we will be honored to have her be part of our next floral arrangements :)
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you (and your team) for being a part of our "happily ever after" and can't wait to see you for our glass of wine!

Photos
Profile Picture Faith, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Tricia by design was great! She worked with my ideas for flowers and ran with them. I was very pleased with her work and how personable she was.

Profile Picture Kalli, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Tricia is amazing and she will definitely make your vision into reality. The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous and beautiful. It was everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was referred to Tricia through my Venue and I am so happy I was. Tricia is professional, flexible, creative, kind and well priced. I enjoyed every little detail of the process thanks to Tricia. My wedding looked beautiful and just as I pictured. If I ever have parties or events in the future, I will call Tricia every time. She is the sweetest.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tricia came HIGHLY recommended to us by our family friend and planner, Sarah Placeres. Tricia was the easiest vendor to work with and I had literally no stress about leaving everything in her hands (which is so refreshing when you have to think about a million other things!). She does beautiful work and I was so thankful to give her full control & be even more impressed than I ever could have imagined! If you want someone who you can show 2 photos to and can then create something bigger, better and unique to you, you should not hesitate in calling Tricia! Above and beyond all our expectations with no stress...what could be better? THANK YOU TRICIA! PS even my father-in-law who was definitely against flowers (it must be a guy thing) was completely won over by Tricia's work and could not stop saying how beautiful the flowers were and how much they made event!

Profile Picture Julia , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tricia was wonderful to work with. Within a few minutes of describing the vision I had for my wedding, she knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers were classic and elegant. We had family style seating at our reception and Tricia even found long containers so the arrangements could go all the way down the center of the tables. I highly recommend Designs by Tricia!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From our first consultation with her, Tricia was very warm, friendly, and professional. We felt an instant connection with her and she completely understood our vision. Tricia asked detailed questions to find out what we did and did not want. After knowing our wants and must-haves, she provided knowledgeable insights and recommendations, which turned our vision into more than we could have imagined or hoped for! She was also very mindful of our budget and she was upfront about seasonal availability so we had realistic expectations (i.e. She knew I loved peonies and said she would do her best but they may not be available- They were, yay!) I didn't think I'd be emotional about my bouquet, but when I saw it I just had to hug her! We received countless compliments throughout the wedding and still to this day about what a beautiful job Tricia did. Ultimately, she went above and beyond in every way. We highly recommend Tricia!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so blessed that I found Tricia to be my florist. She was so open and never pushed me in any direction to choose something other than what I loved. She is very honest and gives her feedback, and will help in any way she possibly can. I would recommend Tricia 100% to anyone and I hope that if you have the chance to have her as your florist, you will pick her! She is amazing and the sweetest person out there. I can't thank her enough for making my dreams come true.

Profile Picture Katarina, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Tricia for my wedding! She was very responsive, listened to my vision and created such beautiful work, and totally worked with my budget. She even sent me photos of flowers that were not in my original list because she thought they seemed like my style and she was right on point! I truly appreciated that level of service. I highly recommend Tricia!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

We were introduced to Tricia as a preferred vendor from our wedding venue. From the first time we met, she was so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. Even with such great traits, she is creative beyond words. Check out her social media and you'll know what I mean.

What we especially like about her including the above traits is her genuine sincerity. She worked with us on all of our theme requests and offered constructive feedback and alternatives to really help put together our vision. She's also easy to get a hold of which is a huge plus during wedding planning.

When we arrived to the venue on our wedding day, her creation really blew us away. It was truly breathtaking. From our outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception, this woman can really work magic. We got so many compliments on the flowers and everyone had an awesome time!

That day and Tricia will always hold a special place in our hearts. We cannot recommend Tricia and her services enough! Thank you again for being so wonderful. We wish you all the continued success you deserve.

Profile Picture John, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tricia was absolutely amazing! My husband and I live out of state so we did a lot of planning via telephone and email. Tricia was quick in her responses to us and very thorough! I appreciated the level of creativity that Tricia has! We knew that we wanted something elegant, but had a limited budget for our floral arrangements. Tricia took our dream and budget into account and far exceeded our expectations! Tricia is very personable and a joy to work with! She helped make our wedding day perfect! :)

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was the Mother of the Bride and our daughter was finishing her senior year of college, 1400 miles away. Designs by Tricia was one of my favorite vendors I had the opportunity to work with in the planning of our daughter’s wedding. Tricia loves what she does and it shows throughout the whole process. Tricia made sure our daughter had exactly what she was imagining. Tricia worked with timing issues caused by other vendors and always made decisions that were best for us. Our wedding was very small, but I always felt like we were just as important as any large wedding.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was finishing up my last semester of college while planning for my wedding, so it was a pretty high stress time. Designs by Tricia made it so easy to pick flowers. She is so knowledgeable and truly loves what she does. She worked with me to take my ideas and to make them unique and personal to me. Wedding day she did a beautiful job and even stopped by to see me and give me a hug. Working with Tricia was stress free and my day would not have been the same without her beautiful designs!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would absolutely recommend Floral Designs by Tricia for anyone looking for a florist for a wedding or any other event. I cannot express in words how incredible Tricia is - as a florist and a person. She is such a pleasure to work with, and she is incredible at what she does.

My husband and I saw her business cards in the lobby (always next to a beautiful entryway arrangement) at almost every wedding venue we visited in early 2015, and when I finally met her at a bridal show at our venue (Aliso Viejo Country Club), she - and the flowers she'd brought with her - did not disappoint. We scheduled a consultation with her and booked immediately for our 04.16.16 wedding.

I knew I wanted a bouquet with white flowers and some greenery in it, but she showed me several options and helped me create the bridal bouquet of my dreams. It was perfect. She did all of the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party and fathers, she made magnetic corsages for 2 grandmothers, and she made beautiful pearl and hyacinth bracelets for our mothers. She also made 2 potted arrangements and did a petal pattern for our ceremony, provided beautiful white roses with ribbons on them for our rose ceremony, she made my toss bouquet, and she did all of our centerpieces and floral decor for the reception. My husband & I - and all of our guests - LOVED the flowers. We got several comments on how beautiful everything was, and this was ALL Tricia. :)

I can't even FIT the rest of my review on Wedding Wire, so please take a look at my Yelp or Facebook reviews for more if you are considering booking with Tricia. I will say that I would 100% recommend Floral Designs by Tricia to anyone in need of a florist, and I would definitely book with her again if I needed flowers.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Tricia is talented and creative. She helped my daughter and I so much with her vision that coordinated with our vision. She was very flexible with all our changes, always with a smile on her face, always wanting to accommodate 'the bride'. She is wonderful to work with and creates beautiful florals. Thank you Tricia! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Lynne, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tricia was such a dream to work with! We instantly connected as I was living in England when I got engaged to my now husband (he is British, but our wedding was here in Tustin) and Tricia's family are British - so we had lots to talk about! She took the time to get to know us and our wishes for the wedding and we 100% trusted her to deliver on the day. She was professional, kind, and so creative! You cannot go wrong if you book her for your event. I think we will definitely stay in touch and I appreciate all the little details she pulled together for our big day (purple flowers EVERYWHERE!!!). Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jess, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews