Designs By Renee Reviews

71 | Lancaster, PA

71 Reviews for Designs By Renee

Paula · Married on 12/02/2018

We are so happy with our experience with Renee! She was knowledgable, professional, flexible and so much fun to work with. Renee is well versed in wedding etiquette and has a variety of styles for your invitation needs. I highly recommend Renee for all your invitation needs.

Sophia · Married on 11/24/2018

It was so wonderful working with Renee! She made finding the perfect invitation easy and stress free! I would 100 percent recommend her to EVERYONE!!

jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Renee was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding invitations! She knows exactly was I'd need for a PERFECT invitation!! I was bombarded with messages from friends and family after they received my invitations in the mail about how Amazingly beautiful they are! I couldn't of asked for a more professional & knowledgeable person to help us with announcing and celebrating our big day!

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Renee worked with us to ensure that we had exactly what we wanted! We loved working with her and strongly recommend her to anyone who enjoys the benefit of individual attention and quality work!

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2018

We met with Renee at her home to create our beautiful wedding invitations. It was exactly what we wanted and more. We keep getting texts and calls from our family members telling us how gorgeous our invites are. Renee is amazing and quickly responded to my questions and concerns. Renee, you're awesome!! Thank you!!

• Iulia

Iulia · Married on 08/06/2016

Renee was so easy to work with, and definitely willing to meet my vision of invitations just from a short meeting in her home! I plan on contacting her again for the programs and placecards! Thank you Renee!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Excellent communication! Love the quality of custom work!

Renee did an amazing job with our invitations, escort cards, table numbers and programs. She did a great job coordinating everything and we got many compliments on everything. Renee provided many proofs for me to double and triple check and was open to all changes that we wanted to make. She did a great job at providing everything in a timely manner and I can't thank her enough for doing a wonderful job with all of our needs!

Becky · Married on 10/17/2015

I used her services about 2 years ago, and she was amazing! We were looking for the perfect invitations for our wedding and she was able to create them for us. She always responded back to us right away. Which i really liked because i always had other things on my mind. I recommend her to anyone needing any type of invitation. She even made extras just in case! The price for our invitations was such a good deal. I will be using her services again.

Tracy · Married on 07/25/2015

Renee was awesome! Loved her work. Very fast and affordable. Extremely friendly. High quality. Totally satisfied. Thanks a million!

Renee was wonderful to work with! We had one meeting and I took samples of what I liked, she designed something that week and we finalized everything right away. She responded to my emails quickly and worked around my schedule for pick ups as well. Everyone loved our save the dates, invites and escort cards. Highly recommended!!!

Michele · Married on 06/06/2015

Renee is fabulous and so much fun to work with! Her suggestions were invaluable and utilized. The invitations, menus, programs, and stationery she made for us were beyond beautiful!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND RENEE !!

Denise · Married on 09/13/2014

I originally thought I could easily and cheaply design my own wedding invitations from a generic online store. Boy, was I wrong! The deeper I got into the process I quickly learned that my invitations were becoming expensive. Envelopes, return address printing, responce cards were all extra add on charges. Those sites don't give you many options and they make you order bundles of 25. I was going to end up paying for invitations I didn't need. I was in the dark on proper wording and etiquette rules. I had questions and no "real person" to help me.
    I called Renee and after meeting with her I was at ease. We talked about my likes, dislikes, style and price range. She showed me 100's of samples, colors, and paper styles. We talked about wording options and what was traditional etiquette and what was modern trending. Actually being able to have something in my hands to visualize the end results was wonderful. The process was not only stress-free it actually became FUN! She sent over several design options and we tweeked them to EXACTLY what I wanted. Her eye for detail and perfection during the editing process was flawless. My save the dates and invites were delivered in plenty of time to get them mailed out. She assembled my invitations and placed the postage I provided to her so I wouldn't have to bend them to add to postage. I am THRILLED with everything and can't stop saying enough great things about Designs by Renee. My only regret is that I wasted so much time with the online stores instead of calling Renee first.

Tara · Married on 08/22/2014

Renee Connors did everything for my wedding: invitations, favors, table cards, menu cards, placement cards and thank you cards. SHE WAS FANTASTIC!!!! Full of creativity and really made my husband and I feel like we were special and unique - and that our wedding was too. She met repeatedly with us face-to-face to go over designs and details. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with, organized and responsive. NOTHING WAS LATE! Her pricing is very fair as well. For anyone planning a wedding, highly recommend Designs By Renee!!

• User4204160 · 2+ years ago

Renee was such a joy to work with and so sweet! She took care of our invitations, place cards, and table numbers! My husband and I had a difficult time deciding between two of her great products and she was so patient and understanding throughout the entire process! Everything was ready in a timely fashion and done to perfection! Our invitations were beautiful and exactly what we imagined!

Jane · Married on 05/31/2014

Renee did an absolutely wonderful job on my invitations, programs, menu cards, favor box tags and all of the table décor for my recent themed wedding (Alice in Wonderland). Renee created a truly unique look for my wedding that really captured the magic of the story perfectly. She has superb talent and was so easy and fun to work with. Everyone was so impressed with her workmanship and creativity. She truly helped me share my favorite story with our guests by creating special table number cards that each featured a character from the story along with a quote from that character. Everyone loved it!

One of my guests went as far as to say that my wedding invitations were the best she had seen in years!

Effie · Married on 08/18/2013

I can't speak highly enough about Designs by Renee. Renee has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I am a very picky person and did not have much time between ordering and sending out the invitations, but she helped me with any and every question or concern I had... she deserves a medal! The invitations were absolutely beautiful.The quality is second to none, I'd use Designs by Renee again in a heartbeat... Thank you!

• W

wanda · Married on 07/13/2013

Renee the owner of this wonderful bussiness is extremely talented. We had her do all of our stationary needs for the wedding. We recieved so many compliments on our save the dates, invitations, programs,individual menus, seating charts, drink menus,sparkler signs, gobo lighting design and advice tree cards like I said talented. She is amazing to work with I had hundreds of emails to her and she responded to everyone of them very quickly. She is a kind and patient individual. She advised me and had many suggestions during the designing process her work is gorgeous. Many, many thanks to her.

Jaime · Married on 06/28/2013

Renee was an absolute joy to work with! Her invitations were reasonably priced. By the look of them, you would have through they were MUCH more expensive. The paper stock was thick. The colors were spot on! Renee was very responsive. She replied to all my emails or phone calls right away. She was quick to make all revisions - big or small. Renee has GREAT ideas and attached them to each email when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. Her ideas were so fantastic, I had a hard time choosing just one design at times. Above all, Renee was upbeat, knowledgeable, professional and caring. She was one of the ABSOLUTE BEST vendors we worked with. And, all our guests loved her invitations!!

Kate · Married on 05/18/2013

Came here on a friend's recommendation looking for something completely different (very plain, traditional invitations) and am so glad I did. Renee does amazing custom designs, listened and knew exactly what I wanted, went through multiple changes, got us the finished product quickly--and for a better price than I saw online.

Incredibly impressed the whole way through. Whatever you're looking for, Renee can do it and make what can be a tedious and stressful experience really streamlined and easy.

Renee made our invitations, she was very kind and had a lot of designs to recommend. She totally impressed us with her work!!! And we would recommend her to anybody who wish to have all their details perfect and at high standard!!!

Maria · Married on 11/17/2012

What a lovely person Renee is to work with. She did all the stationery for our wedding and what an amazing job she did. Everything was so modern and beautiful. We received many compliments on her work. I truly enjoyed working with her. She is so responsive and open to all suggestions. Great turnaround time with communication. Could not asked for a better stationery vendor. Thank you Renee.

Selena · Married on 10/20/2012

I used Designs by Renee for my invitations, programs and escort cards. Renee did a fantastic job and was so flexible. She finished my programs and escort cards the week of my wedding because I got behind in planning. I received so many compliments on the invitations and she created a custom invitation that was exactly what I was looking for. Renee did a great job and everything came out the exact way I wanted.

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

Renee was very pleasant to work with. She was able to bring my husband and my vision for our wedding style and put it in the design element of the wedding stationary. I used her for all aspects of our wedding stationary incluing invitations, table menus, seating charts, to thank you notes.

Her artistic ability was able to give our guests a glimp into the elegance of the day to unfold. Her talent surpasses other vendors that I had encountered.