Designs By Renee Reviews

78 | Lancaster, PA

78 Reviews for Designs By Renee

Brittany Schuck · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Beautiful Invitations

My Wedding Invitations designed by Renee were so beautiful! Renee is great to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Alice · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Customer Service and Beautiful Array of Choices

I feel fortunate that we found Designs by Renee to produce my daughter's wedding ensemble of invitations and other items needed for her special day. As an event professional myself, I knew I was looking for a company that not only met high industry standards and customer service, but a company that would go above and beyond to please the future bride and groom. Thank you, Renee, for doing this and bringing their wedding to life with your beautiful work!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Beth · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Great Work

Renée really listened to what I wanted and was timely and very flexible. Love the work she did! She did our save the dates, shower invites, wedding invites, bar signs, dessert signs and programs!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Gia Ksell · Married on 07/13/2019

Makes it so easy!

Renee has been a pleasure to work with. She makes it so easy with all her options and ensures you are happy before printing!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional

Renee was so wonderful to work with! From our invitations, to our programs, menus, and welcome bag inserts everything coordinated beautifully and was designed based on everything we wanted. Renee was always timely in her responses and worked with us on any edits and modifications. Highly recommend working with Renee. Beautiful design, final product, and great value!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Elegance- so many compliments!

Renee was absolutely amazing to work with for our invitations, programs, and place cards. She is thorough and detail-oriented, all while being completely personable, flexible and patient with any revisions or changes. We got SO many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our invitations were. She did an amazing job of bringing our themes and visions to life, all while working within a reasonable budget.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Patricia Sommers · Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the bride

Working with Renée was wonderful. She is a very creative professional who made the experience of choosing wedding invitations so much fun. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful invitation!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Paula · Married on 12/02/2018

We are so happy with our experience with Renee! She was knowledgable, professional, flexible and so much fun to work with. Renee is well versed in wedding etiquette and has a variety of styles for your invitation needs. I highly recommend Renee for all your invitation needs.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sophia · Married on 11/24/2018

It was so wonderful working with Renee! She made finding the perfect invitation easy and stress free! I would 100 percent recommend her to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Renee was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding invitations! She knows exactly was I'd need for a PERFECT invitation!! I was bombarded with messages from friends and family after they received my invitations in the mail about how Amazingly beautiful they are! I couldn't of asked for a more professional & knowledgeable person to help us with announcing and celebrating our big day!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Renee worked with us to ensure that we had exactly what we wanted! We loved working with her and strongly recommend her to anyone who enjoys the benefit of individual attention and quality work!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2018

We met with Renee at her home to create our beautiful wedding invitations. It was exactly what we wanted and more. We keep getting texts and calls from our family members telling us how gorgeous our invites are. Renee is amazing and quickly responded to my questions and concerns. Renee, you're awesome!! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • Iulia

Iulia · Married on 08/06/2016

Renee was so easy to work with, and definitely willing to meet my vision of invitations just from a short meeting in her home! I plan on contacting her again for the programs and placecards! Thank you Renee!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Excellent communication! Love the quality of custom work!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Renee did an amazing job with our invitations, escort cards, table numbers and programs. She did a great job coordinating everything and we got many compliments on everything. Renee provided many proofs for me to double and triple check and was open to all changes that we wanted to make. She did a great job at providing everything in a timely manner and I can't thank her enough for doing a wonderful job with all of our needs!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Becky · Married on 10/17/2015

I used her services about 2 years ago, and she was amazing! We were looking for the perfect invitations for our wedding and she was able to create them for us. She always responded back to us right away. Which i really liked because i always had other things on my mind. I recommend her to anyone needing any type of invitation. She even made extras just in case! The price for our invitations was such a good deal. I will be using her services again.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/25/2015

Renee was awesome! Loved her work. Very fast and affordable. Extremely friendly. High quality. Totally satisfied. Thanks a million!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Renee was wonderful to work with! We had one meeting and I took samples of what I liked, she designed something that week and we finalized everything right away. She responded to my emails quickly and worked around my schedule for pick ups as well. Everyone loved our save the dates, invites and escort cards. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Michele · Married on 06/06/2015

Renee is fabulous and so much fun to work with! Her suggestions were invaluable and utilized. The invitations, menus, programs, and stationery she made for us were beyond beautiful!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND RENEE !!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Denise · Married on 09/13/2014

I originally thought I could easily and cheaply design my own wedding invitations from a generic online store. Boy, was I wrong! The deeper I got into the process I quickly learned that my invitations were becoming expensive. Envelopes, return address printing, responce cards were all extra add on charges. Those sites don't give you many options and they make you order bundles of 25. I was going to end up paying for invitations I didn't need. I was in the dark on proper wording and etiquette rules. I had questions and no "real person" to help me.
    I called Renee and after meeting with her I was at ease. We talked about my likes, dislikes, style and price range. She showed me 100's of samples, colors, and paper styles. We talked about wording options and what was traditional etiquette and what was modern trending. Actually being able to have something in my hands to visualize the end results was wonderful. The process was not only stress-free it actually became FUN! She sent over several design options and we tweeked them to EXACTLY what I wanted. Her eye for detail and perfection during the editing process was flawless. My save the dates and invites were delivered in plenty of time to get them mailed out. She assembled my invitations and placed the postage I provided to her so I wouldn't have to bend them to add to postage. I am THRILLED with everything and can't stop saying enough great things about Designs by Renee. My only regret is that I wasted so much time with the online stores instead of calling Renee first.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Tara · Married on 08/22/2014

Renee Connors did everything for my wedding: invitations, favors, table cards, menu cards, placement cards and thank you cards. SHE WAS FANTASTIC!!!! Full of creativity and really made my husband and I feel like we were special and unique - and that our wedding was too. She met repeatedly with us face-to-face to go over designs and details. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with, organized and responsive. NOTHING WAS LATE! Her pricing is very fair as well. For anyone planning a wedding, highly recommend Designs By Renee!!

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • User4204160 · 2+ years ago

Renee was such a joy to work with and so sweet! She took care of our invitations, place cards, and table numbers! My husband and I had a difficult time deciding between two of her great products and she was so patient and understanding throughout the entire process! Everything was ready in a timely fashion and done to perfection! Our invitations were beautiful and exactly what we imagined!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jane · Married on 05/31/2014

Renee did an absolutely wonderful job on my invitations, programs, menu cards, favor box tags and all of the table décor for my recent themed wedding (Alice in Wonderland). Renee created a truly unique look for my wedding that really captured the magic of the story perfectly. She has superb talent and was so easy and fun to work with. Everyone was so impressed with her workmanship and creativity. She truly helped me share my favorite story with our guests by creating special table number cards that each featured a character from the story along with a quote from that character. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 06/23/2014

One of my guests went as far as to say that my wedding invitations were the best she had seen in years!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Effie · Married on 08/18/2013

I can't speak highly enough about Designs by Renee. Renee has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I am a very picky person and did not have much time between ordering and sending out the invitations, but she helped me with any and every question or concern I had... she deserves a medal! The invitations were absolutely beautiful.The quality is second to none, I'd use Designs by Renee again in a heartbeat... Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2013