Designs by Melia Reviews

7 Reviews for Designs by Melia

• Alex

Alex Stanford Davis · Married on 11/23/2019

Flowers 11/23

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Our flowers were more than we could have asked for and added a perfect touch to the wedding. I kept it minimal as far as floral decorations.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Melia is simply the best! She listened to what my mom and I envisioned for my big day and she turned our dreams into a reality. She went above and beyond what I could even think of (which is saying a lot)! As a florist, she does beautiful work. My arbor and hanging floral arrangements at the reception were definitely the "showstoppers" but she put thought and care into every floral piece down the baby boutonniere for the ring bearer. As a wedding planner, she is the best that you will come across! She made my type A self so happy with her ceremony and reception layouts and my day-of timeline. My wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Melia. I wish that I could plan my wedding with her all over again. My mom and I consider her a personal friend, we just love her! If you want your wedding day to be everything that you have dreamed of and more, then book Melia, she will make it happen!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Haley · Married on 05/13/2017

I loved working with Melia! She is so sweet and so easy to work with. She didn't have much to go off of when trying to get bouquets ready for my wedding, but they came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/29/2017

My bouquet looked like it came straight from my Pinterest board! She was able to make the bouquet I wanted that other florist could not due to the small size of my wedding. I say hire her.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Katrina · Married on 04/29/2017

I gave Melia a vision of a "fresh picked wildflower vibe"...and she completely ran with it. The flowers she put together the day of were everything I dreamed of and then some! Her work was top quality and the flowers themselves looked and smelled like they'd just been cut. Melia was easy to work with and stayed in close contact all the way up to the big day. If I ever had a question/concern, she was quick to respond. An all-around lovely experience with a lovely florist!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katie · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't even know where to begin...ha! Melia is the flower fairy! We had Melia for Coordinator and Florist! I always imagined a princess wedding when I was little but never expected it to be on that level... I was expecting basic flowers basic arbor... NO NO NO! Melia made my princess wedding come true! She went above and beyond my thoughts. Everything was on the WOW scale! She planned my wedding outside but we had a monsoon come in that day. She moved everything inside the barn and made it a FAIRY TALE WEDDING! She had magnificent center pieces and buffet pieces with hanging votives, she made our inital with flower petals in the isle. My arbor.. Oh my! Lets just say it was the focal point! I told Melia to do whatever with certain colors and that looked great... She made our wedding... PERFECT! It was a perfect combination of Zack and I. I would recommend her 100000000xs. I am so glad we found her! I am tearing up with how fantastic she was and how much we loved her. On the professional level she meets with you to determine exactly what you want, she answers calls/texts immediately, and she shows up to the venue with a team. Designs by Melia is awesome && If you are needing a coordinator or florist... DO IT! <3

Sent on 12/17/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank-you!

Melia was our day of wedding coordinator and she did an amazing job! We booked her only a couple of weeks before the wedding so we had all of our plans for decorations and ceremony timeline done, we just needed some help the day of to get things set up and to make sure everything ran smoothly. Melia did everything we asked her to and I’m sure many other things behind the scenes that we did not even realize. Thank-you for all your help!

Sent on 10/31/2018