Designs By Linda Florist Reviews

44 | Hamilton Township, NJ

44 Reviews for Designs By Linda Florist

Elia 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Linda made the experience amazing...

Linda made the entire experience enjoyable. I explained to her what I was looking for, provided a few example pictures and she took what I had to say and made things magical. Linda took everything in and made the flowers even more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. Everything was perfect, the bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids, junior brides maids, flowers at the church and even flowers at the venue. I was comfortable with Linda and was not worried about flowers on the day of our wedding because I trusted her and she delivered. I can't say enough with how pleased I am with Linda and her service.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Elia, thank you for reviewing our services and posting pictures! I loved making your flowers!! Tou had a beautiful vision and we were happy to bring it to life!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Best Florist Hands Down

Linda is truly one of the most talented and amazing wedding vendors. She brought my wedding vision to life and completely understood my style and wants for all of my flowers and decor. She was so knowledgeable and great to work with. I cannot day enough about what an amazing florist and person she is!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Stephanie, you are so sweet. It was awesome working with you on your special day!! Pictures please!馃槉

Stacey Ferro 路 Married on 09/21/2019

A True Professional Florist!

Linda was very professional and knowledgeable. She did an amazing job for our wedding that was held September 22, 2019. We had picked a very hard color to match Sangria, however Linda pulled it all together effortlessly and she brought the vision we had to life. She also was able to find a rare flower not in bloom in our region the ranunculus and the color palate and pairings of other suggested flowers for my bridal bouquet and the entire wedding party was beyond our expectations. From the bouquets to our gazebo her decorating ideas were just beautiful. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were and what an amazing florist we had from our guests. Linda also arranged our centerpieces for our tables and our memory table. Linda was so detailed and the Gardenia's I requested were just beautiful and meaningful in so many ways. We had a short time to work with and Linda just got everything together quickly and her attention to detail was impeccable and the flowers were beyond our wildest dreams. We could not have been happier. I highly recommend Linda for your wedding. She is a true professional and we will never forget what a truly amazing job she did on our very special day. Linda really cared and it showed. Thank you Linda!! You are now our only florist for all future occasions as well. We will be recommending you highly to all our family and friends Regards Stacey & Frank Girard

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Rae

Rachel 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Seemless and very talented

Linda was great and easy to work with. Did a lovely job and stayed within my budget

Sent on 09/02/2019

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Thank you Rachel. What a fabulous day you and Tim had!! Everything was perfect! Can't wait to see your pictures!!
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie Wolenski 路 Married on 06/10/2019

Designs by Linda is top notch!

Working with Linda on the flowers for my daughter's wedding was a sheer pleasure. As mother of the bride I worried about everything. Linda was always gracious and calm and talked me "off the ledge" several times, especially when my daughter completely changed her flowers 3 times (including arrangement changes just days before the wedding). My daughters bouquet, as well as all the other bouquets and arrangements, were absolutely beautiful and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Designs by Linda to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Rosemarie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and making sure Danielle was happy was my top priority! The day turned out beautiful!
  • Danielle

Danielle Wolenski 路 Married on 06/10/2019

Even Better Than Expected!

Linda was beyond amazing to work with! She really knows her flowers & clearly strives to make you happy! She was so patient when I questioned an original design & wanted some changes, and really worked to help me figure out what would look best for the vision i had in my head. When she showed up at the venue the morning of she had such a smile of pure joy, like she couldn't wait to show me what it was that she created (I loved this about her!). Seeing my bouquet for the first time I was stunned! It was so beautiful & just better than I ever thought possible! During our trial she would mix some real and fake/ silk flowers together as we played around with ideas, so to see the full bouquet with all real flowers day of was such a treat! All of my bridesmaid flowers were just as stunning as well as the flowers for the ceremony & centerpieces. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Linda to absolutely anyone who is looking for stunning flowers!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Hi Danielle, thanks for sharing your pictures!! I enjoyed working with you and your mom! Your looked just glowing!!!
    All the best,
    Linda

Carol 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience with Designs by Linda was extraordinary. We felt completely at ease with the confidence that she totally understood the concept and look we were going for. And she did! The Flowers were beyond Spectacular! My gratitude is abundant and beyond words. During this wonderful but stressful time Linda made is so easy. The guests were filled with compliments and in awe at the beautiful arrangements! Carol Daniele......mother of the Bride

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 09/15/2018

I LOVED working with Linda!!! I knew from the very beginning when I met her at a Bridal Show that she was the florist for me!!! She knew exactly what I was envisioning and ran with it. My flowers were beautiful and I was so lucky to have worked with her! I definitely recommend her for all of your florist and wedding needs!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much. You were great to work with and everything turned out beautiful!! All the best to you and Anthony! Linda
  • Sylwia

Sylwia 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Linda was amazing!!! She not only is so talented and knowledgable but also patient with her customers. She met with me several times and was very flexible. She did an incredible job with all of the flowers for my wedding and she took care of everything. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Alexa 路 Married on 06/23/2018

We were so happy with how everything turned out within Linda! She definitely made our day come to life and highlighted the beautiful parts of the venue. Linda was able to find a balance that made everyone happy. She brought all of our flowers needed for pictures to our hotel early in the day, and everything else was already set up when we got the venue. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more beautiful set up and wedding day!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Linda was great! Took everything that we thought we wanted and then made it even better! She also was great the day of and quickly adjusting to my outdoor flowers to indoor because of the rain. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna 路 Married on 04/20/2018

After meeting with a few other florists and being a little disappointed I had a meeting with Linda and all of a sudden, I was so excited about the flowers for my wedding. She started off by showing me your normal bouquets (which were beautiful) but she could tell that I didn鈥檛 love them. We started talking about different styles of bouquets and flowers and my floral world opened up. I had no idea I could do this big beautiful, loose different bouquet. We talked about the venue a bit and since we were getting married at the Tyler Arboretum and would be surrounded by flowers she suggested not using a decorative arch. She told me I could always add one later on but she didn鈥檛 think there was a need. She didn鈥檛 try to sell me on anything I didn鈥檛 need and didn鈥檛 try to pressure me into doing anything I wasn鈥檛 sure of. I came home from my first meeting with her ranting and raving about how excited I was about the flowers and my now husband at the time probably thought I was going insane. We booked her and never looked back. She was so easy to communicate with and was honestly the easiest person I dealt with through the entire planning process. After each meeting with her I got more and more excited about the flowers and centerpieces. I had made my own decorations and I was little nervous about what I had to decorate the aisle and Linda assured me that if there was an issue with anything she would be prepared to fix it, and she did. I had made bottles to hang from specific shepherds hooks and I had forgotten the shepherds hooks in my car. At home. In new jersey. It was almost a two-hour drive and we didn鈥檛 have time to go home so our best man saved the day and found us new ones the day before. The bottles didn鈥檛 hang right and Linda fixed them and they looked perfect. I LOVED my bouquet!! My girls bouquets were beautiful and the boutonnieres were so awesome as well. The flowers for our wedding could not have been more perfect. Linda was absolutely AMAZING!! Please do not

Sent on 05/28/2018

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Thank you Brianna! Everything you selected went perfectly with your venue and the overall feel for the day. Loved making your bouquet with the protea, foliages and succulents!! You were a beautiful bride!! All the best!

Colleen 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I don't think I could possibly put into words what a pleasure it was working with Linda. From our first meeting a year before the wedding I knew I had picked the right florist! She listened to everything I wanted and went ABOVE AND BEYOND! Everything was beautiful and perfect. From the chapel, to the centerpieces, to the magnificent bouquets... i couldn't be happier!! LINDA IS THE BEST OF THE BEST and you will be so happy with her work!!

Love,
    Peter & Colleen Freeman

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sam 路 Married on 08/26/2017

We used Linda for our wedding and we couldn't be happier!! She helped us with everything, from choosing the flowers, to different recommendations, to certain arrangements. Also, on the day of the wedding she was extremely efficient, getting everything done with lightning speed! She made things so painless for us, and we are very thankful for that. Would recommend 100%!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Julia 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Our wedding was in August 2017 at Laurita Winery and Linda was out florist. We cannot say enough good things about her and her work. Linda was the only florist we met with, because upon initially meeting her, we knew that working with her would be a great experience. Linda understood exactly the vision that we were going for - rustic!!! The ceremony pergola was draped in an ivory chiffon with two large floral pieces and the bouquet and centerpieces had sand/blush/ivory tones of roses, ranunculus, hydrangea and lots of foliage. My father passed away a few months prior to our wedding and Linda did a beautiful job with incorporating charms I provided into my bouquet. I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Marissa 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Linda was such a pleasure to work with! Her floral designs exceeded my expectations! I couldn鈥檛 have been more happy with the flowers for our wedding. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Designs By Linda Florist's reply:

Marissa, You made my job easy! You knew exactly what your dream was and everything was beautiful! All the best to you and Kevin. XO

Michelle 路 Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough incredible things about Linda! From start to finish, working with her was always the most stress-free part of wedding planning. Upon our first meeting, she instantly understood and ran with my vision for our wedding day. I always trusted her professional eye in making color decisions and she offered us many different options to allow us to choose flowers/arrangements that were comfortably within our budget. She was also always willing to offer suggestions on ways to save such as making our own ceremony isle runners or providing our own jars for the reception tables. The finished product was above and beyond expectations! My bouquet was more beautiful that I could have expected and the color combinations and different shades of roses she mixed together tied everything together beautifully. I truly cannot say enough good things about my experience with Linda as well as the florals we received from her.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katy 路 Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I just were married this November and we couldn't be happier with Linda and our flowers. When we first came to Linda we had a lot of ideas, and Linda was exceptional in her ability to help us organize those ideas into a vision we will remember forever. She was very quick in responding to any of our questions, and flexible when making appointments. Linda also recognized we are visual people, and that we did not know much about flowers; it was never a problem though. She showed us real world examples, and helped us understand what our flowers would look like. She helped us with our budgetary constraints, and instead of telling us we couldn't do something, she took it upon herself to always find us a way to get what we wanted. Whether it was swapping out a flower for a little bit cheaper flower with the same look, or showing us how we could do small things different, but still have the same impact. Even two weeks after our wedding, my bouquet of flowers is still alive! The centerpieces she came up with were so unique and such a hit our guests were asking to take them all home. We really can't say enough of how great Linda was to work with.

We are so grateful for Linda鈥檚 work and happily recommend Designs by Linda to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Anna 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Linda was amazing for our October wedding. She understood exactly what we envisioned, and made the right suggestions when we told her our budget. You can certainly tell this is her passion, her work is beautiful, and her flowers are fresh, and so elegant. My bouquet lasted a full 2 weeks after our wedding and the bridesmaids bouquets decorated our home for a few weeks after that. Linda is definitely a go to for wedding flowers. She can help make your flower dreams come true while staying within your budget. We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Anna 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Sent on 05/04/2017

Patty 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Everything was PERFECT! Linda went above and beyond for me and fit it all in my budget. She's amazing and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. I recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in the area!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • User5248860 路 2+ years ago

I can't say enough good and positive things about working with Linda and Designs By Linda!! The consultation was wonderful - Linda walked me, my mom, and my sister through a variety of designs and options (all at different price points) to get a full understanding of what everything would look like. After booking, we had another in person meeting where Linda physically created bouquets for me to show me different ideas and decide exactly what I wanted for the big day. This was SO helpful as it allowed me to see how everyone's flowers would look together. Linda was so flexible - any little detail I needed to change along the way... she was so accommodating! The morning of, she delivered all of my girls' flowers in a box where each bouquet was in a personal mason jar with a splash of water to keep the flowers fresh. Linda is also so sweet and kind - she was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her for your wedding day floral needs - she's simply the best!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Alyssa 路 Married on 07/02/2016

Linda is AMAZING!!! I used her for my wedding on July 2, 2016 and I could not be happier! It was difficult to plan a wedding in New Jersey while living in Florida, but I was never worried about my flowers because Linda always reassured me that everything would turn out perfectly, and it did. When I told her what I wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like, she turned my words into reality. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and I did not have a single complaint. My flowers were so beautiful and stayed so fresh, we kept them around our house as decoration for days after the wedding. Linda is the best and is truly an expert at what she does! I have already recommended her to another bride and will continue to recommend her for anything and everything floral!!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 03/05/2016

Over the Top

My husband and I got married in March and Linda was amazing. She is so easy to work with and has amazing ideas. Linda took all of the stress out of find the perfect flowers and executing our visions, she knew my visions before I even knew them. The whole process was so easy. I loved how you were able to pair flowers together to see how an arrangement would look and how you could mix and match to get the perfect arrangement. I'm a visual person so the fact that I didn't just have to take her word on how it would look was great. Linda took so much time with us to make sure that everything was perfect. Our flowers even lasted over a week after the wedding. We have already recommended Linda to other friends getting married and will definitely use her again!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jolanta 路 Married on 10/11/2015

Laura from Designs by Linda was wonderful. She helped us design beautiful boutonnieres for my husband and our groomsmen and they were stunning! We figured out what we wanted by looking at photos of boutonnieres online and we brought in the photos to the shop. Laura recreated what we wanted perfectly and with not a lot of notice and even delivered the flowers to our venue the day of. She was wonderful, thank you so much Laura!!

Sent on 10/18/2015