Designs by Kelly Clark Reviews

162 | Glendora, CA

162 Reviews for Designs by Kelly Clark

Melisa · Married on 03/24/2017

Kelly was amazing. I gave Kelly a challenge on creating Baseball center pieces, bouquet, and aisle flowers. When I walked into my reception room to see the centerpiece for the first time I was blown away. Everything I invision was right in front of me. My whole wedding couldn't stop talking about the centerpiece. Kelly is very responsive and easy to work with. Amazing work and any idea, picture or vision you give her she will deliver.
    Thanks so much. Hope you had fun with my Baseball theme wedding

Sent on 03/29/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Melisa, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! Your baseball theme wedding was so much fun to do, and I just loved the end result! Thank you so much for giving us creative freedom with your great ideas, and for trusting us along the way. I'm so glad you and your guests were excited about the centerpieces! It was such a beautiful event at the beautiful San Dimas Canyon Golf Course. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Wishing you and Alex and your lovely family all the best!

Lyndel Morgan · Married on 03/18/2017

We highly recommend Designs by Kelly! Kelly was so helpful during our planning phase, listening to our style and colors for the wedding. She put together all the floral needs for the reception and wedding. She is very professional, supportive, kind, and easy to work with before, during and after the wedding.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Lyndel! You both were fantastic to work with! Your excitement and enthusiasm about the flowers and the vision we created together was so inspiring...I had a wonderful time creating your wedding flowers! I wish you both much happiness as you begin this new chapter in your life!

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2017

Kelly was wonderful to work with especially given I am 500 miles away. She was extremely responsive and made the experience stress free. She was able to take what we envisioned and created something better than we anticipated!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! Your wedding was stunning! Beautiful setting at the courthouse, as well as gorgeous views at the reception! Your vision was the perfect compliment to a beautiful day, and it was our pleasure to execute it for you! Blessings to you!

Emilee · Married on 02/24/2017

Kelly is absolutely amazing. From the very first seconds of meeting we fell in love. She is so 0personable and knowledgeable and really has been there for,every question we have had. We had no worries when it came to our wedding floral. Thank you so much Kelly for everything you have done. We will definately keep you for all future events and occassions

Sent on 02/18/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Emilee...you are so sweet! What kind and thoughtful words! I feel the same about you and your family...it has been such a pleasure working with you all! Thank you so much for booking with us!

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2017

Kelly is an amazing designer. She has so many great ideas for any budget. She makes you feel so special. Thank you Kelly for making Emilee and Anthony's day fabulous.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We truly enjoy coming up with suggestions that help the bride get the look she wants within budget. So happy to be working with you all!

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

Kelly did such an incredible job on flowers for my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with, always responded quickly (and patiently) to my many questions and emails, she worked within my budget and completely brought my vision to life. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh. She is extremely talented and I cannot recommend Kelly enough!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding was just so lovely! The church was beautiful, and the flowers complimented your beautiful bridesmaids in their burgundy dresses just perfectly! Loved the burgundy garden roses and ranunculus boutonnieres! The lantern centerpieces were the perfect addition to your lovely venue, San Dimas Canyon Golf Course. Please let me know if I can ever help you with flowers in the future!

Arnold · Married on 11/06/2016

Had an amazing experience with their work and professionalism. They were able to help us in every way including design and budget. Any time we had questions or suggestion we recieved quick replies. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Arnold,for taking the time to write this review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Rosario! You both were so happy on your special day...I wish you many blessings in the years to come!

Rosario · Married on 11/06/2016

Kelly was just amazing! Kelly worked around our budget and made any changes we needed, even at the last minute! Kelly really took the time to listen to what my husband and I were looking for and just made our ceremony beautiful! We could not have asked for a better turnout. Kelly was amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Rosario! I really enjoyed working with you and Arnold! You looked so lovely,and you were so gracious to me...I'll never forget how you sent your sister out to get me and bring me to the bridal room, just so you could thank me! What a kind gesture! And your bouquet was one of my favorites; Picasso callas, Bombay orchids, purse carnations...just gorgeous! Wishing you all the best!

Cherelyn · Married on 10/21/2016

Thank you so much , flowers were fresh when picked up and beautiful. Kelly was very good about working with exactly what i wanted and making it into reality!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks Cherelyn for the lovely review! Your bouquet was one of my favorites! The colors were so pretty, and I appreciate you giving me creative freedom. Wishing you all the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2016

Kelly's work is amazing! The flowers for my wedding were beyond my wildest dreams! I gave her some images to work from, and the final product was WAY better than the sample images!!! If there were flowers that were out of season, or really expensive, she had great suggestions for an alternative the looked equally amazing. She was incredibly easy to work with and didn't mind hearing from me when I had questions lol. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about when it came to my floral arrangements.
    Kelly, thank you so much for helping make my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Elizabeth, your wedding was just so beautiful! From the arch piece to those stunning pieces at the back of the ceremony sight...just so much fun to do! You looked absolutely gorgeous, and oh so happy! Wishing you and Scott a beautiful future together!

Kelly did the flowers at my wedding. She is amazing and very professional. The flowers were gorgeous and I received so many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much! Your recommendation means a lot to us, and to brides that are looking to book a florist!

Natalee · Married on 07/23/2016

Kelly is so professional and thorough but also has the charm, care and passion that really comes from owning your own business. She was so accommodating and worked extremely quickly in order to provide us with beautiful arrangements in a very short amount of time (we planned our wedding very quickly and were SO lucky she made the time to help us out). She has a real eye for floral design and even went the extra mile to provide us with another option to the standard arch -- with shutters out of her own home. She was able to find everything I wanted in my bouquet and made it look absolutely beautiful -- better than I imagined. I would happily recommend her to family and friends, and if I need a florist again I will without a doubt use her again!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Natalee, it was so much fun to do your wedding at the beautiful Raymond in Pasadena! What a gorgeous, intimate setting! The shutters looked so pretty, and it was fun to incorporate the air plants as part of the reception decor! Your bouquet was so pretty with the succulents, olive and agonis...just the perfect touch! Wishing you and Mike much happiness together!

Matthew · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife Bree and I could not have asked for a better person to work with than Kelly to get the perfect flowers for our wedding. She was very flexible with our meetings, where she welcomed us in her home like we were family. Her pricing was the best "Bang for your buck" as she was very fair and reasonable about payment plans. Every aspect of her business was top notch, and deserves 5 star ratings in all categories. I will definitely recommend her to any friends or family that get married in the future. Thank you very much Kelly for all your hard work, and for making our wedding look so beautiful!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks Matt! You and Bree were so much fun to work with! I just loved the vision you had, and enjoyed bringing it to life! I truly do feel like my couples are part of the family...I appreciate your mentioning that! Congratulations again, and I look forward to helping you in the future with any floral needs!

Roxanne · Married on 07/10/2016

Kelly Clark provided gorgeous flowers for my wedding, She was extremely easy to work with and accommodating! She helped me achieve the look I wanted and stay in my budget! I was able to rent the vases and accessories for the centerpieces. I was so happy with the flowers and she made the whole experience easy and stress free:)

Sent on 09/26/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Roxanne...thank you for those kind words! I am so glad you felt we made things stress free for you, because that's one of the things we are most proud and happy to do for our brides. We want you to enjoy your day, not worry about the flowers! We so appreciate you, as well as our other brides, mentioning that so those reading the reviews will understand how important it is to have a florist you can trust! Wishing you all the best!

Betsy · Married on 07/02/2016

It was a pleasure working with Kelly for our daughter's wedding. All the bouquets, & arrangements were so fresh and gorgeous!! We had so many compliments. Kelly is very calm, flexible, and professional, offering creative design ideas to work within our budget. I highly recommend Designs by Kelly Clark, and will most certainly use her again for our next event! :)

Sent on 07/08/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Betsy for your kind words! We loved the vision and look of this wedding, and appreciate you booking with us! We look forward to working with you again.

Heather · Married on 07/02/2016

Kelly was wonderful to work with! We booked her a year in advance of our wedding and emailed her dozens upon dozens of times with questions, and of course changing my mind multiple times on just about everything. Kelly was very accommodating to all of my requests, extremely reliable, had excellent communication and she did a fantastic job of working with my budget. In the end, everything turned out exactly as I had imagined, just beautiful! The flowers were also very fresh and lasted long after the wedding. I highly recommend Kelly.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks Heather! Your wedding was so lovely, and it was such a pleasure to be a part of it! Good to hear you were enjoying your flowers long after the wedding...such a sweet reminder of your special day! Wishing you much happiness!

Gregory · Married on 06/25/2016

Kelly is the perfect person to work with your budget and help you realize your dreams. She gave us 3 different plans for different price points. She will make your wedding turn out the best!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks Greg! Your "nerd chic" wedding was so much fun to do! The energy at your church was amazing...everyone was happy and enjoying the day! The gorgeous sunflowers just added to that happy feeling...all the best to you both!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Kelly is amazing. She took all ideas and made them happen. Not only is she quite possibly the sweetest person alive, she's talented, knowledgable of her craft and incredibly creative. My vintage-modern wedding was a huge success largely in part because of her! Bouquets were amazing and sturdy! Boutonnières were perfect and the centerpieces went beyond what I imagined. You will not be disappointed with Kelly and her team!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We really enjoyed being part of your wedding...and the airplane/hanger/modern/vintage feel was so cool to work with! Thank you for giving me creative freedom and letting me do my thing. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Tiffani · Married on 06/11/2016

We happened upon Designs by Kelly Clark via a Facebook ad and luckily Kelly and her team were going to be at a bridal show in town that very same weekend. My now-husband and I were so impressed with her designs at the show that we set up a consultation at her home. We provided her with our theme (Nerd Chic), budget, colors, an idea board and our wedding day logistics (date, time, locations) during the pre-consultation survey. During the consultation we went over the survey and discussed any allergies or medical conditions that might be affected by magnets in the boutineers. We did not choose a package deal as we were not doing flowers for the bridesmaids, they were carrying lanterns instead.

We put a $100 deposit down and Kelly got to work on three proposals for us; a high-everything-you-ever-wanted, medium-more-realistic and super-budget. The proposals were very thorough and itemized so we could see where the money was going, travel fees included. We chose the more realistic proposal and the two tiered payment plan: half 6 month before the wedding, the remaining about 1 month before.

About a month before the wedding, Kelly invited us back over for a final consultation to go over the flowers we needed/ensure that what we wanted was in stock (the drought in CA is real). Everything was great and we went over the day of logistics as well.

Kelly and her team were right on time with our church decorations/wedding party flowers. She set them up, and even improvised when the pew hooks were too big. She used beautiful white ribbon instead.

Kelly is quick to respond to emails, super open regarding communication and is such a warm, genuine person. Honestly that is probably the best thing about her. Yes, her prices are fantastic and her services are wonderful but she is also so kind and so sweet and that is so helpful for a stressed our bride.

10/10 would book again for any floral event needs. She also does holiday arrangements, which is super neat!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tiffani! We are so happy to hear that we took any stress away from your planning. That is one of the things we really try to do for our brides. We want you to feel at ease with our designs and execution, and we appreciate your pointing that out to other brides that may be reading these reviews. You guys were such a blast to work with! Such a happy day and positive vibe throughout! Blessings to you both!

Megan · Married on 05/22/2016

Kelly did an AMAZING job on our flowers!!! I absolutely adored them and got many compliments on them. We had a very short engagement (3 1/2 months) and Kelly got our flowers done (even with a few last minute changes) on time and looking wonderful!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Megan, you are too sweet! We are so glad you were pleased with your flowers! It was a really fun wedding to do...thank you for including us in your beautiful day!

heidi · Married on 05/21/2016

Kelly was the first florists I found and met with and right away I knew she was who I wanted to do my flowers. From day one, she was responsive and followed up with me many times. At our first meeting, she showed me many beautiful examples and made sure we were using flowers that stayed in our budget. Leading up to my wedding, she kept in contact with me and even made some quick adjustments to make sure my flowers would be with us early enough for our photos! Kelly was such a sweet person to work with and I can't thank her enough for making our bouquets and center pieces so beautiful! I highly recommend Kelly!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks Heidi! I appreciate you commenting on our responsiveness. That is something that is very important to us and to our couples! Your gerbera daisy theme was so bright and happy, and you were a pleasure to work with! Wishing you much happiness!

Rita · Married on 05/15/2016

Kelly was great to work with. She took time to ask me and my husband what exactly we wanted and worked with our budget to get us as close if not on point to our vision. She is also really sweet!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Rita, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear you were happy, and that you felt we achieved your vision. What a beautiful arch piece that converted to the sweetheart table afterwards....so pretty!

Our flowers were beautifully designed and displayed. The colors and arrangement was just perfect for our day.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you! We enjoy creating arrangements that showcase lovely color within the design! Thank you for your business!

Nancy · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly was Amazing to work with! Very easy to comminucate with her, and made you feel at ease. She understood my vision and made it into a reality while staying on my budget. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks so much Nancy! Your wedding was beautiful, magical, very special...thank you for inviting me to be part of your beautiful vision! Wishing you and Brian all the happiness in the world!

Brian · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly was great working with us. She did our flower arrangement and also did the flowers for our arch for the ceremony. It was a pleasure working with her and she always was in touch and going over every detail with us. Nancy and I were delighted she was able to do our wedding. It was a special day and we enjoyed every minute and it was so beautiful. Kelly was awesome to work with and I would do it again.

Brian

Sent on 02/19/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Brian, for taking the time to write a review! Your wedding was such a beautiful wedding! Spectacular touches for the fairy tale theme - I especially loved the way the cascade of flowers looked on your cake! The ceremony site was beyond gorgeous with the beautiful Friendly Hills course in the background, and a stunning flower filled arch to frame the ceremony. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!