Designs by Ella Rae Reviews

Designs by Ella Rae 6
Designs by Ella Rae 7

Marlene · Married on 11/03/2018

Packard wedding

Kay is amazing! There is no comparison! She explains different floral styles, works to bring your vision together, and just makes everything she does exceptional and beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Marlene.... you had an amazing vision for your wedding and you made it happen! We were just glad to be a small part of it!.

Makenzie · Married on 08/11/2018

Kay is amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and the bouquets and cake topper that she created for me were gorgeous beyond anything I imagined. She was flexible, gracious, and talented.. I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Makenzie! Thank you so much for your wonder review. You were a delight to work with and your floral choice was perfect. We wish you a wonderful life!!!

Shayda · Married on 08/11/2018

Designs by Ella Rae did an outstanding job at our wedding! I could not recommend Kay and her team enough. It was evident from the beginning that Kay hoped to make my wedding day as beautiful as I imagined —and she exceeded my expectations immensely! Kay will work with any budget, and spend time drafting different ideas to help every bride have the most gorgeous day. I received countless compliments on our flower decor, even weeks after our big day. If you choose Designs by Ella Rae you truly will not be disappointed!

Designs by Ella Rae 8
    Designs by Ella Rae 13
    Designs by Ella Rae 14
    Designs by Ella Rae 15

Natalie · Married on 01/12/2018

Endless compliments from my guests all night about how beautiful the floral arrangement was! I absolutely loved everything! It was very personable and she made sure that I recieved what I asked for and beyond!

Designs by Ella Rae 16
    Designs by Ella Rae 17

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Kay is absolutely amazing! She is the sweetest and so understanding, not pushy or difficult to work with what so ever! She exceeded our expectations!! Our centerpieces were unreal and my bouquet was so amazing, the flowers were beautiful and I can not express enough how in love with Designs by Ella Rae we are!!!!

marissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Kay did an absolutely amazing job with the floral details for our wedding in November!

Working with her was a breeze, she was always available via phone and email. We met in person at her home to discuss the details of what we wanted and the budget we were comfortable in.

She did an amazing job bring our visions to life. Everything was breath taking and very reasonably priced which was bonus!

I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Designs by Ella Rae 18
    Designs by Ella Rae 19
    Designs by Ella Rae 20
    Designs by Ella Rae 21

Alicia · Married on 08/26/2017

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful!!!! I had seen some of Kay's work before so I trusted her with my vision and didn't give to many regulations. She made my vision come to life but better!!! I was absolutely blown away by her work when I walked into my venue. Also the quality of work is remarkable, my flowers are still holding up after a week!!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved Ella by Design! Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! Everything was perfect and we are still getting compliments!!! Thank you so much!!

Lindsey · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding was on 8/5/17 and I found Kay only a few months prior to that. From the start I felt very comfortable and confident with her and her teams skills to make my day every bit of my dream come true and more. I had a completely outdoor wedding and was worried about flower longevity, but there were zero issues. All the flowers, bouquets, arrangements, etc. stayed perfect for days after even. We did a walk through on the property, which happened to be my sister in law's house, to make sure all of my expectations were met. She nailed my vision perfectly! Guests who didn't know it was my sister in law's home assumed it was a home that was regularly rented to host weddings. Everyone was in awe over the presentation! I would recommend Kay in a heartbeat for any event you are looking for flowers for!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Thank you !!!! My staff was point on for this, and it turned out absolutely beautiful. We appreciate your feedback and you make our job easy when your such a joy to work with, Congratulations!

Renee · Married on 07/08/2017

Kay did a fabulous job designing our flowers for our big day! I gave her a small seed of an idea and she grew it into a beautiful vision. My bouquet was gorgeous as were the centerpieces. I asked her to incorporate my late father's deer antler collection into the centerpieces, simply beautiful. We received many compliments on all our decor which Kay helped to set up...I was worry free!

Kathi · Married on 03/25/2017

Can't say enough good things about Kay and Lisa, they do a fabulous job. Open to your ideas & very helpful with their ideas. They will work with your budget and make everything beautiful. The tables at the venue looked spectacular! I highly recommend them, you won't be sorry!

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

My flowers were so gorgeous!!! Kay is friendly and so reasonable. So happy with my choice to use her! I've received endless compliments since my wedding.

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

Lisa helped my parents surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary party vision come to life. We had an intimate evening for 15 at a restaurant in Rochester. She was able to incorporate my parents colors and flowers from their wedding to a T. The addition of the votive candles on the table just enhanced the evening even more. Guests could not stop talking about the flowers all night. We had to almost do a raffle because everyone wanted to take an arrangement for themselves :)

Bethany · Married on 07/30/2016

The flowers for our wedding looked amazing. I was one of those brides that made a ton of last minute changes and Kay was extremely flexible and the floral designs she put together were better than anything I imagined.

Eric · Married on 04/30/2016

Kay was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. She was responsive, understood what we were looking for, and suggested creative ideas that fit into our budget. Definitely recommend!

geri · Married on 12/18/2015

Kay made my wedding dreams come true. I was very overwhelmed by the thought of flowers for my wedding because to be honest, I knew very little about them. I just wanted everything to look pretty, and I can't even describe what I walked into on my wedding day. It was like a fairytale! The flowers and decor were beyond what I ever had imagined in my wildest wedding dreams! It took my breath away, and I couldn't believe it was all for my wedding! The flowers were such high quality that many of them were still alive after we returned from a 2 week honeymoon! The true testament is from the guests themselves,months after the wedding I am still getting compliments on the beautiful flowers and decor! I preserved a lot of my flowers so I could keep them forever!

Megan · Married on 08/16/2014

My vision for my wedding flowers was truly captured! I was amazed at how beautiful and absolutely perfect everything was. She is very flexible as well. I changed my mind quite a few times as to exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Designs by Ella Rae!

Jackie · Married on 01/18/2014

Kay was able to take my fuzzy ideas if what I wanted my wedding to look like and transform them into the wedding of my dreams. She was so easy to work with. She offered her opinion when I asked for it, but never tried to push anything I didn't want on me. Beautiful, beautiful work!!

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

Finding Kay, and Designs By Ella Rae, for my wedding day was such a blessing! Immediately, Kay became like family and like a trusted friend. I had the utmost confidence that she would make my wedding day beautiful and memorable...and boy, did she ever deliver! Kay is creative and professional, and leaves you feeling confident and relaxed about your big day. And while you worry with some vendors (especially florists) that you're going to spend a fortune and get "ripped off," with Kay and her company, she's SO reasonable and will work with your budget to make sure your dream wedding possible, and totally within your reach. Even when she knows your budget, she tries to keep the price lower! I truly couldn't have found a better person than Kay...I love the work she did, I love her genuine and caring personality, I love her creativity and fun designs and I simply just love her. My bouquet was AMAZING, and I received SO many compliments on my bright, vivid, fall colors. She simply captured "me" and everything I love, and she truly made the day represent me and fiance' and who we really are. She also set up my "candy bar" and my "in remembrance" table before the reception, and did it beautifully and artfully. I'd recommend her immediately and without any hesitation to any bride who wants their wedding day to be beautiful, totally unique and within their budget. My fall wedding was perfect, and it was thanks to Kay.

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

I could not possibly rave enough about how happy I was with EVERYTHING that Designs by Ella Rae did for my daughter's wedding. I am still receiving phone calls saying that it looked like a Martha Stewart Dream Wedding! Lisa and Kay went above and beyond in designing the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements I could have imagined! They not only blew away my expectations, they added special touches everywhere that I would not have thought of!!! They kept within my budget and let me know anytime something may cost extra. I could not be more thrilled with their professionalism and amazing talent!! If you're still looking for someone to do flowers for your wedding... you can stop... you've found the best!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Kay was such a wonderful experience. After our first meeting, I felt like we had known each other for years! She was so personable and easy to work with. She planned everything perfectly and made sure that every detail was taken care of. I was blown away to see my flowers the day of my wedding. They were so gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined and all for a reasonable price. Kay even took the time to come to my reception hall with me to do a walk through and plan our more details before the wedding. Kay's team went above and beyond and threw in extra details that I wasn't even expecting. It was perfectly flawless.

Kathy · Married on 07/18/2013

I could not have asked for a more beautiful experience!!!! Lisa the designer was incredible!!!! She gave us alternatives that were perfect because the flowers that my daughter te bride has chosen were out if season. The alternatives were outstanding!!!!! The bouquets were more beautiful than we could have imagined!!!! And they went the extra mile and them some in service the day of the wedding!!!! All of the table arrangements an garden arrangements were awesome!!!!! The wait staff and guests all commented that they had never seen anything so beautiful!!!! Prices were great too!!! We would and have already recommended Ella Rae to other brides!!!!

• User3352001 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend Designs by Ella Rae! Kay was an absolute pleasure to work with, had amazing response time to all my e-mails, and extremely detailed! Thank you for making my day beautiful!!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 06/15/2013

Kay, I enjoyed working with you right after our very first meeting back in February (i think it was). You and your team did an outstanding job with our flowers. THANK YOU. I loved it all.. my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet, the flower girl ball, the buttonnieres, the mantle, the unity candle arrangement and ALL the setting up/decorating you did. Amazing. No complaints here at all :). I will be referring many people to you.