Designs by Ella Rae Reviews

Designs by Ella Rae 6
Designs by Ella Rae 7

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing Florist!

Where do I begin? Kay was amazing to work with!!! From the start it’s so simple with her, she’s so organized, and so knowledgeable in flowers she gave me exactly what I wanted. Kay did my centerpieces (tall, short, and candles), she did my greenery at head table, and also 2 large flower arrangements for my ceremony & 2 corsages for the moms. Everything was so effortless, she explained it all worked with our budget, and she accepts Venmo. Everyone was in awww of our centerpieces at the reception. they look good in her pictures, but omg in person they are absolutely stunning!! Wow!! She’s so organized and detailed too. We rented the vases and she had super easy to follow instructions on how to return and everything!!! We are definitely pleased & happy!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Designs by Ella Rae 8
    Designs by Ella Rae 9

Alison · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

I met with Kay a few times leading up to my wedding and while I don’t know very much at all about flowers, she took my color palette and overall vision and created such gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn’t have been happier with how they turned out. I still have my bridal bouquet because I was able to get it in water and I am going to dry it out this weekend. I’ve so enjoyed just getting to look at the gorgeous bouquet an extra week! I thought Kay priced very reasonably for the quality of her work. She did 14 centerpieces, 4 full bouquets, 3 single rose arrangements for moms/grandma, 11 boutonnières, a unity candle arrangement, cake flowers and a few other single rose accent flowers/greenery throughout the reception all for under $3000. And that included all services, delivery and pickup. I really don’t know how you can beat that! Couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.

Just stunning. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Alison, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We strive to create your vision and stay within budget! Your venue certainly added to the beauty and it is one of our favorites. You were a joy to work with and when you are so happy it continues to make our "job" one we love! Thank you again and our best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2018

Cannot say enough great things!

Working with Kay and Designs by Ella Rae was such a great experience and I highly recommend her to all brides! She was very responsive and on top of everything from booking to delivery. Even when faced with a shortage in roses, she handled the issue with professionalism and urgency. Not to mention the bouquets were drop dead GORGEOUS! Kay created exactly what I was looking for and she was able to capture my vision with only one phone call. Being an out of state bride, there were enough things for me to worry about, so believe me when I say, flowers will be the least of your worries if you give Designs by Ella Rae your business!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda!! We are so glad you loved everything!! We hoped we would be able to turn your vision into reality. Thank you for such a great review it is truly appreciated.

Marlene · Married on 11/03/2018

Packard wedding

Kay is amazing! There is no comparison! She explains different floral styles, works to bring your vision together, and just makes everything she does exceptional and beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Marlene.... you had an amazing vision for your wedding and you made it happen! We were just glad to be a small part of it!.

Makenzie · Married on 08/11/2018

Kay is amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and the bouquets and cake topper that she created for me were gorgeous beyond anything I imagined. She was flexible, gracious, and talented.. I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Makenzie! Thank you so much for your wonder review. You were a delight to work with and your floral choice was perfect. We wish you a wonderful life!!!

Shayda · Married on 08/11/2018

Designs by Ella Rae did an outstanding job at our wedding! I could not recommend Kay and her team enough. It was evident from the beginning that Kay hoped to make my wedding day as beautiful as I imagined —and she exceeded my expectations immensely! Kay will work with any budget, and spend time drafting different ideas to help every bride have the most gorgeous day. I received countless compliments on our flower decor, even weeks after our big day. If you choose Designs by Ella Rae you truly will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Designs by Ella Rae 15
    Designs by Ella Rae 16
    Designs by Ella Rae 17

Natalie · Married on 01/12/2018

Endless compliments from my guests all night about how beautiful the floral arrangement was! I absolutely loved everything! It was very personable and she made sure that I recieved what I asked for and beyond!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Designs by Ella Rae 18
    Designs by Ella Rae 19

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Kay is absolutely amazing! She is the sweetest and so understanding, not pushy or difficult to work with what so ever! She exceeded our expectations!! Our centerpieces were unreal and my bouquet was so amazing, the flowers were beautiful and I can not express enough how in love with Designs by Ella Rae we are!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

marissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Kay did an absolutely amazing job with the floral details for our wedding in November!

Working with her was a breeze, she was always available via phone and email. We met in person at her home to discuss the details of what we wanted and the budget we were comfortable in.

She did an amazing job bring our visions to life. Everything was breath taking and very reasonably priced which was bonus!

I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Designs by Ella Rae 20
    Designs by Ella Rae 21
    Designs by Ella Rae 22
    Designs by Ella Rae 23

Alicia · Married on 08/26/2017

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful!!!! I had seen some of Kay's work before so I trusted her with my vision and didn't give to many regulations. She made my vision come to life but better!!! I was absolutely blown away by her work when I walked into my venue. Also the quality of work is remarkable, my flowers are still holding up after a week!!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved Ella by Design! Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! Everything was perfect and we are still getting compliments!!! Thank you so much!!

Lindsey · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding was on 8/5/17 and I found Kay only a few months prior to that. From the start I felt very comfortable and confident with her and her teams skills to make my day every bit of my dream come true and more. I had a completely outdoor wedding and was worried about flower longevity, but there were zero issues. All the flowers, bouquets, arrangements, etc. stayed perfect for days after even. We did a walk through on the property, which happened to be my sister in law's house, to make sure all of my expectations were met. She nailed my vision perfectly! Guests who didn't know it was my sister in law's home assumed it was a home that was regularly rented to host weddings. Everyone was in awe over the presentation! I would recommend Kay in a heartbeat for any event you are looking for flowers for!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Designs by Ella Rae's reply:

Thank you !!!! My staff was point on for this, and it turned out absolutely beautiful. We appreciate your feedback and you make our job easy when your such a joy to work with, Congratulations!

Renee · Married on 07/08/2017

Kay did a fabulous job designing our flowers for our big day! I gave her a small seed of an idea and she grew it into a beautiful vision. My bouquet was gorgeous as were the centerpieces. I asked her to incorporate my late father's deer antler collection into the centerpieces, simply beautiful. We received many compliments on all our decor which Kay helped to set up...I was worry free!

Kathi · Married on 03/25/2017

Can't say enough good things about Kay and Lisa, they do a fabulous job. Open to your ideas & very helpful with their ideas. They will work with your budget and make everything beautiful. The tables at the venue looked spectacular! I highly recommend them, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

My flowers were so gorgeous!!! Kay is friendly and so reasonable. So happy with my choice to use her! I've received endless compliments since my wedding.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

Lisa helped my parents surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary party vision come to life. We had an intimate evening for 15 at a restaurant in Rochester. She was able to incorporate my parents colors and flowers from their wedding to a T. The addition of the votive candles on the table just enhanced the evening even more. Guests could not stop talking about the flowers all night. We had to almost do a raffle because everyone wanted to take an arrangement for themselves :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Bethany · Married on 07/30/2016

The flowers for our wedding looked amazing. I was one of those brides that made a ton of last minute changes and Kay was extremely flexible and the floral designs she put together were better than anything I imagined.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Eric · Married on 04/30/2016

Kay was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. She was responsive, understood what we were looking for, and suggested creative ideas that fit into our budget. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2016

geri · Married on 12/18/2015

Kay made my wedding dreams come true. I was very overwhelmed by the thought of flowers for my wedding because to be honest, I knew very little about them. I just wanted everything to look pretty, and I can't even describe what I walked into on my wedding day. It was like a fairytale! The flowers and decor were beyond what I ever had imagined in my wildest wedding dreams! It took my breath away, and I couldn't believe it was all for my wedding! The flowers were such high quality that many of them were still alive after we returned from a 2 week honeymoon! The true testament is from the guests themselves,months after the wedding I am still getting compliments on the beautiful flowers and decor! I preserved a lot of my flowers so I could keep them forever!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Megan · Married on 08/16/2014

My vision for my wedding flowers was truly captured! I was amazed at how beautiful and absolutely perfect everything was. She is very flexible as well. I changed my mind quite a few times as to exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Designs by Ella Rae!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Jackie · Married on 01/18/2014

Kay was able to take my fuzzy ideas if what I wanted my wedding to look like and transform them into the wedding of my dreams. She was so easy to work with. She offered her opinion when I asked for it, but never tried to push anything I didn't want on me. Beautiful, beautiful work!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

Finding Kay, and Designs By Ella Rae, for my wedding day was such a blessing! Immediately, Kay became like family and like a trusted friend. I had the utmost confidence that she would make my wedding day beautiful and memorable...and boy, did she ever deliver! Kay is creative and professional, and leaves you feeling confident and relaxed about your big day. And while you worry with some vendors (especially florists) that you're going to spend a fortune and get "ripped off," with Kay and her company, she's SO reasonable and will work with your budget to make sure your dream wedding possible, and totally within your reach. Even when she knows your budget, she tries to keep the price lower! I truly couldn't have found a better person than Kay...I love the work she did, I love her genuine and caring personality, I love her creativity and fun designs and I simply just love her. My bouquet was AMAZING, and I received SO many compliments on my bright, vivid, fall colors. She simply captured "me" and everything I love, and she truly made the day represent me and fiance' and who we really are. She also set up my "candy bar" and my "in remembrance" table before the reception, and did it beautifully and artfully. I'd recommend her immediately and without any hesitation to any bride who wants their wedding day to be beautiful, totally unique and within their budget. My fall wedding was perfect, and it was thanks to Kay.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

I could not possibly rave enough about how happy I was with EVERYTHING that Designs by Ella Rae did for my daughter's wedding. I am still receiving phone calls saying that it looked like a Martha Stewart Dream Wedding! Lisa and Kay went above and beyond in designing the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements I could have imagined! They not only blew away my expectations, they added special touches everywhere that I would not have thought of!!! They kept within my budget and let me know anytime something may cost extra. I could not be more thrilled with their professionalism and amazing talent!! If you're still looking for someone to do flowers for your wedding... you can stop... you've found the best!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Kay was such a wonderful experience. After our first meeting, I felt like we had known each other for years! She was so personable and easy to work with. She planned everything perfectly and made sure that every detail was taken care of. I was blown away to see my flowers the day of my wedding. They were so gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined and all for a reasonable price. Kay even took the time to come to my reception hall with me to do a walk through and plan our more details before the wedding. Kay's team went above and beyond and threw in extra details that I wasn't even expecting. It was perfectly flawless.

Sent on 08/08/2013