30 Reviews for Designs by Ella Rae

Consultations (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
30 Designs by Ella Rae Reviews

Kay is amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and the bouquets and cake topper that she created for me were gorgeous beyond anything I imagined. She was flexible, gracious, and talented.. I couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Endless compliments from my guests all night about how beautiful the floral arrangement was! I absolutely loved everything! It was very personable and she made sure that I recieved what I asked for and beyond!

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kay is absolutely amazing! She is the sweetest and so understanding, not pushy or difficult to work with what so ever! She exceeded our expectations!! Our centerpieces were unreal and my bouquet was so amazing, the flowers were beautiful and I can not express enough how in love with Designs by Ella Rae we are!!!!

Profile Picture User7841285, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kay did an absolutely amazing job with the floral details for our wedding in November!

Working with her was a breeze, she was always available via phone and email. We met in person at her home to discuss the details of what we wanted and the budget we were comfortable in.

She did an amazing job bring our visions to life. Everything was breath taking and very reasonably priced which was bonus!

I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Photo for Designs by Ella Rae Review - Traditional ‘full/fluffy’ look I wanted
Photo for Designs by Ella Rae Review - Bridesmaid bouquets
Photo for Designs by Ella Rae Review - Mother of the bride
Profile Picture marissa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful!!!! I had seen some of Kay's work before so I trusted her with my vision and didn't give to many regulations. She made my vision come to life but better!!! I was absolutely blown away by her work when I walked into my venue. Also the quality of work is remarkable, my flowers are still holding up after a week!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We loved Ella by Design! Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! Everything was perfect and we are still getting compliments!!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was on 8/5/17 and I found Kay only a few months prior to that. From the start I felt very comfortable and confident with her and her teams skills to make my day every bit of my dream come true and more. I had a completely outdoor wedding and was worried about flower longevity, but there were zero issues. All the flowers, bouquets, arrangements, etc. stayed perfect for days after even. We did a walk through on the property, which happened to be my sister in law's house, to make sure all of my expectations were met. She nailed my vision perfectly! Guests who didn't know it was my sister in law's home assumed it was a home that was regularly rented to host weddings. Everyone was in awe over the presentation! I would recommend Kay in a heartbeat for any event you are looking for flowers for!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kay did a fabulous job designing our flowers for our big day! I gave her a small seed of an idea and she grew it into a beautiful vision. My bouquet was gorgeous as were the centerpieces. I asked her to incorporate my late father's deer antler collection into the centerpieces, simply beautiful. We received many compliments on all our decor which Kay helped to set up...I was worry free!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My flowers were so gorgeous!!! Kay is friendly and so reasonable. So happy with my choice to use her! I've received endless compliments since my wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa helped my parents surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary party vision come to life. We had an intimate evening for 15 at a restaurant in Rochester. She was able to incorporate my parents colors and flowers from their wedding to a T. The addition of the votive candles on the table just enhanced the evening even more. Guests could not stop talking about the flowers all night. We had to almost do a raffle because everyone wanted to take an arrangement for themselves :)

Profile Picture Meredith , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding looked amazing. I was one of those brides that made a ton of last minute changes and Kay was extremely flexible and the floral designs she put together were better than anything I imagined.

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kay was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. She was responsive, understood what we were looking for, and suggested creative ideas that fit into our budget. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Eric, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kay made my wedding dreams come true. I was very overwhelmed by the thought of flowers for my wedding because to be honest, I knew very little about them. I just wanted everything to look pretty, and I can't even describe what I walked into on my wedding day. It was like a fairytale! The flowers and decor were beyond what I ever had imagined in my wildest wedding dreams! It took my breath away, and I couldn't believe it was all for my wedding! The flowers were such high quality that many of them were still alive after we returned from a 2 week honeymoon! The true testament is from the guests themselves,months after the wedding I am still getting compliments on the beautiful flowers and decor! I preserved a lot of my flowers so I could keep them forever!

Profile Picture geri, 12/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

My vision for my wedding flowers was truly captured! I was amazed at how beautiful and absolutely perfect everything was. She is very flexible as well. I changed my mind quite a few times as to exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Designs by Ella Rae!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kay was able to take my fuzzy ideas if what I wanted my wedding to look like and transform them into the wedding of my dreams. She was so easy to work with. She offered her opinion when I asked for it, but never tried to push anything I didn't want on me. Beautiful, beautiful work!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Finding Kay, and Designs By Ella Rae, for my wedding day was such a blessing! Immediately, Kay became like family and like a trusted friend. I had the utmost confidence that she would make my wedding day beautiful and memorable...and boy, did she ever deliver! Kay is creative and professional, and leaves you feeling confident and relaxed about your big day. And while you worry with some vendors (especially florists) that you're going to spend a fortune and get "ripped off," with Kay and her company, she's SO reasonable and will work with your budget to make sure your dream wedding possible, and totally within your reach. Even when she knows your budget, she tries to keep the price lower! I truly couldn't have found a better person than Kay...I love the work she did, I love her genuine and caring personality, I love her creativity and fun designs and I simply just love her. My bouquet was AMAZING, and I received SO many compliments on my bright, vivid, fall colors. She simply captured "me" and everything I love, and she truly made the day represent me and fiance' and who we really are. She also set up my "candy bar" and my "in remembrance" table before the reception, and did it beautifully and artfully. I'd recommend her immediately and without any hesitation to any bride who wants their wedding day to be beautiful, totally unique and within their budget. My fall wedding was perfect, and it was thanks to Kay.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not possibly rave enough about how happy I was with EVERYTHING that Designs by Ella Rae did for my daughter's wedding. I am still receiving phone calls saying that it looked like a Martha Stewart Dream Wedding! Lisa and Kay went above and beyond in designing the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements I could have imagined! They not only blew away my expectations, they added special touches everywhere that I would not have thought of!!! They kept within my budget and let me know anytime something may cost extra. I could not be more thrilled with their professionalism and amazing talent!! If you're still looking for someone to do flowers for your wedding... you can stop... you've found the best!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Kay was such a wonderful experience. After our first meeting, I felt like we had known each other for years! She was so personable and easy to work with. She planned everything perfectly and made sure that every detail was taken care of. I was blown away to see my flowers the day of my wedding. They were so gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined and all for a reasonable price. Kay even took the time to come to my reception hall with me to do a walk through and plan our more details before the wedding. Kay's team went above and beyond and threw in extra details that I wasn't even expecting. It was perfectly flawless.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for a more beautiful experience!!!! Lisa the designer was incredible!!!! She gave us alternatives that were perfect because the flowers that my daughter te bride has chosen were out if season. The alternatives were outstanding!!!!! The bouquets were more beautiful than we could have imagined!!!! And they went the extra mile and them some in service the day of the wedding!!!! All of the table arrangements an garden arrangements were awesome!!!!! The wait staff and guests all commented that they had never seen anything so beautiful!!!! Prices were great too!!! We would and have already recommended Ella Rae to other brides!!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Designs by Ella Rae! Kay was an absolute pleasure to work with, had amazing response time to all my e-mails, and extremely detailed! Thank you for making my day beautiful!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kay, I enjoyed working with you right after our very first meeting back in February (i think it was). You and your team did an outstanding job with our flowers. THANK YOU. I loved it all.. my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet, the flower girl ball, the buttonnieres, the mantle, the unity candle arrangement and ALL the setting up/decorating you did. Amazing. No complaints here at all :). I will be referring many people to you.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/15/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being a licensed cosmetologist as well as an event planner made it fairly simple for us to plan our entire wedding in less than 5 months. Flowers were the one thing that I didn't feel confident about. I know what colors I wanted but was unsure of EVERYTHING else pertaining to the flowers. All of my girls wore black dresses and I let them each pick their own accent color. The accent was their shoes and their flowers. I wanted them all to be different and after meeting with Lisa and kinda giving her an idea of what I was imagining I was so at ease. The only thing she asked for was a picture of each of the girls shoes so she could match the colors..everything else I handed over complete control and let her do whatever she thought would be best, after all, I'm not a florist. May 11 rolled around and my mind was blown! The flowers made everything come together so beautifully and WAY exceeded our expectations. The flowers were delivered right to the hotel in beautiful vases that we used at the head table for the reception. She even made my bouquet super personal by adding in a tiny picture of my grandma who recently passed away and used broaches that were special to me on both my bouquet and my husbands boutineer. Everyone made sure to tell us how beautiful and different the flowers were and how much they loved them all. I would highly recommend these ladies to every bride that is not a florist by trade! :)

Profile Picture Dawnielle , 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers! Kay is excellent and so professional. She has great ideas and the outcome was beautiful! We received so many compliments on all of the flowers. We didn't have to worry about setup or moving flowers from the ceremony to the reception. Kay and her crew took care of it all!

Profile Picture Kelli, 3/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing work, amazing customer service, and overall amazing experience. So personable, helpful, and honest. She wants you to be happy, she does not shove more flowers trying to make you buy more down your throat! She stays in your budget, and exceeds expectations. So flexible and will do ANYTHING to help you on your big day. If a small issue arises, she takes care of it in a calm manner and is wonderful. I would HIGHLY recxomend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Riley, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews