Designs By Darenda Reviews

75 | Homestead, FL

75 Reviews for Designs By Darenda

75 Designs By Darenda Reviews

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

Darenda was truly the best!!! Bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces came out better than I ever could've imagined!! She answered all my questions and gave me great alternatives for the flowers that I wanted that were not in season. I highly recommend her for weddings and any other event!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Designs By Darenda's reply:

Thank you Morgan for the fantastic review. I really enjoyed working with you on your wedding!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/07/2018

Darenda was excellent. She answered all my queststions about flowers and bouquets and what she could get. I had reached out to a few other places since this was a destination wedding in Key Largo and I was worried about the travel time Homestead to Key Largo and the few I had reach out to were the BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME. Darenda explained everything to me since I wasn’t able to come in for a “formal” consultation. The delivery guy was so super nice and really funny and I couldn’t of asked for better flowers or service.

Designs By Darenda 5

Mollie · Married on 06/02/2018

Our flowers were absolutely stunning! We highly recommend Darenda! We had a very specific vision in mind and Darenda carried it out perfectly.

Designs By Darenda 6
    Designs By Darenda 7
    Designs By Darenda 8

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2018

Darenda was able to interpret with perfection, my vision for our wedding. I was happily surprised the day of- seeing my bouquet, the guys' boutonnieres, my flower girls' corsages and the all the table settings plus extra touches! She is truly talented and so easy to work with!

Diane · Married on 04/06/2018

Having been in the wedding floral business for many years, I have to give a 5 star review to Darenda for doing a fabulous job for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding April 6th at the Cooper Estate. My daughter in law had a very specific idea of what she wanted her centerpieces to look like along with the colors and flowers of her bouquet. Being from out of town, we met with Darenda once before she went on maternity leave and she got everything exactly as the bride had described. The books and props were supplied by us, but she got to the venue early and set the tables and I just can't compliment her enough on how beautiful everything looked. Thank you Darenda, for making this day so very special to us and the bride and groom. Everyone had said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and a lot of that is due to the wonderful job you did. I would highly recommend your services.

Designs By Darenda 9
    Designs By Darenda 10
    Designs By Darenda 11
    Designs By Darenda 12
    Designs By Darenda 13
    Designs By Darenda 14
    Designs By Darenda 15

Janelle · Married on 04/05/2018

Darenda came highly recommended to me by the venue I got married at. After seeing pictures of her work, I fell in love! Darenda is super easy to work with and very accommodating. I sent her pictures of what I wanted things to look like and gave her a budget and she delivered perfectly! In fact, she more than exceeded my expectations. My mother (who can be a loveable pain in the butt) was very impressed. Honestly, the flowers from Darenda were my favorite part of my wedding, aesthetically speaking. I especially loved my flower crown, which was GORGEOUS! I would recommend Darenda to anyone in a heartbeat. She's amazing!

Designs By Darenda 16

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Darenda is simply the best! My mom and I met with her when we began planning my wedding and showed her a few pictures of what we had in mind and Darenda knew exactly the style I was going for from the very beginning and helped us reach that vision within our budget. We had a few changes as the date approached and a Darenda was able to accommodate us with no problem at all. When our wedding day arrived, I was completely amazed by her beautiful work. My bouquet was exactly what I imagined and the table decor was absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments from our guests! Darenda truly made my vision a reality.

Designs By Darenda 17
    Designs By Darenda 18
    Designs By Darenda 19
    Designs By Darenda 20

Connie · Married on 04/22/2017

Darenda is a true professional and such an artist with flowers. I coordinated the flowers with her from Minnesota while my daughter was living in Bangkok. Darenda had a couple of photos that I sent her that my daughter liked along with my description of a couple of other things she said she liked. She happily answered any question we asked her. Darenda took that information and transformed it into a beautiful vision for their wedding day. All the guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. My daughter was blown away by how lovely everything was; from the flowers & greenery for the beach ceremony, to the wedding party's flowers and also the reception flowers. She transformed the wedding reception into a lovely event. Hands down her arrangements were some of the prettiest that we have ever seen!

• Frances

Frances · Married on 03/24/2017

HANDS DOWN, THE BEST FLORIST EVER! I was born and raised in Homestead and I have been following and admiring Darenda's work for years. I always told my mom that if and when I got married, I insist that Darenda be my florist. When my husband and I got engaged last year, my mom and I didn't even think about hiring anyone else and we made an appointment to meet with Darenda. She is sweet, professional, creative and so easy to work with. I simply showed her a couple pictures of what I had envisioned my wedding flowers to look like and Darenda brought it to life. She is beyond talented! My husband and I got married at the Cooper Estate and an hour or two before the wedding, my mom and I walked over to the reception barn to take a look. I swear my jaw dropped and I walked around with the biggest smile on my face because my flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined. My wedding was an absolute fairytale thanks to Darenda's beautiful work.

Patty · Married on 03/24/2017

Truly the best florist ever!!!! My grandmother was a florist and Darenda is right up there with her as the best ever. Thank you Darenda for making our dreams come true on my daughter Frances' wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and we did not have to do anything! It was truly a huge surprise when we walked into Cooper Estate and saw the beauty of the room. Our guests were truly amazed and still complement us on how beautiful everything was!. We can't thank you enough!

• Carin

Carin · Married on 10/02/2016

I'm absolutely speechless with the work from Darenda. My flowers were flawless! Darenda followed my Pinterest account and minded my budget from our first initial meeting until the wedding day. Oh how I wish I could post photos of the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces! Darenda will make sure that the theme and colors of your floral pull the look of your event together. I've used her company many times before. Darenda is easy and fun to work with, and always provides beautiful blooms - I highly recommend her for weddings, and any event!

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2016

Darenda was great! She knew exactly what flowers I had in mind and my flowers were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her and would definitely work with her again!

Carol · Married on 06/22/2016

From the first time I spoke to Darenda I knew we were in good hands. She was kind and knowledgable. She made suggestions and recommendations and could understand exactly my daughter's vision for her wedding. Darenda was a pleasure to work with and she exceeded our expectations. She even threw in a banner to reserve the front row, at no extra charge and took on making receptions arrangements too, at the last minute. I would definitely recommend Darenda and sincerely appreciate that she provided beautifully arranged, extremely fresh flowers for our daughter's big day!

Kristi · Married on 05/21/2016

Darenda is amazing! She provided our centerpieces, ceremony decor, and bridal party flowers. She took my vision and made our big day absolutely beautiful. She is professional, responsive, and so talented. She offered her advice along the way and was so great to work with. Darenda is no doubt the best!

• Kati163

Kati · Married on 04/30/2016

Darenda is the BEST! She is so sweet, talented, creative, and a joy to work with. I got married in April 2016 in the Keys, and she went above and beyond to make my wedding arrangements EXACTLY what I wanted. They were perfect, and she is incredibly talented. My living centerpiece with succulents and orchids is STILL ALIVE 7 months later. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, she nailed it!

Christina · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't even begin to express how talanted Darenda is. From the first time I sat with her to pick out flowers I knew she would be awesome. The flowers were so fresh they lasted for two weeks after my wedding. Her designs were amazing. Exactly what I wanted. She was very flexible and professional . I was thrilled with everything she did. It truly made my day special.I got so many compliment son the flowers at the wedding. If your looking for a Florist in South Florida or the keys I would highly recommend her. She's excellent!!!

Marialys · Married on 02/27/2016

I had such an amazing experience with Darenda that I can't even begin to express my gratitude towards her. First her prices are very resonable. And her work is just beautiful! I will be posting pictures on my page if anyone would like to see. I only ordered flowers for my ceremony and my bridesmaids and my bouquet but only because the venue included every other flower arrangements. I had given Darenda an earlier time and when she arrived she advised that since the ceremony was starting later it wasn't wise to set up. She ended up leaving on her own and coming back to set up without any complaints she enjoys what she does and would rather you have beautiful flowers then anything else. she is very professional and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Designs By Darenda's reply:

Thanks Marialys for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and making your wedding day beautiful. We cannot wait to see some photos of you with your bridal bouquet.

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2015

I found Darenda through the Cooper Estate. Having already been impressed with the venue, I knew that choosing from its recommended list of vendors was a wise decision. And boy am I glad I did. Darenda is an absolute peach, and so easy to work with. She is a talented and creative florist with an impeccable eye for design. I described to her, to the best of my limited ability, what I wanted and she made it come alive. From the overall finished product, to the tiny details, everything could be summed up in one word: perfect. It looked like a scene from a fairy tale, or at the very least, a scene from a “Pinterest Wedding.” Darenda is the epitome of professionalism. She knows her craft, and executes it flawlessly. She even saved my wedding cake after a skirmish between the baker and I. “Don’t worry. We will make it work. You will have a beautiful wedding cake.” And that I did. It was glorious after Darenda got her hands on it.
    I met her for the first time upon arrival at the venue. She is such a warm and kind-hearted person. “Sparkling” is a good way to describe her! She stayed to ensure that everything was perfect-down to my bridesman’s boutonniere. I would recommend Darenda a thousand times over, and am without doubt, using her for any floral needs in the future.

Mary Beth · Married on 10/23/2015

Darenda did the most amazing job for our wedding. She was a dream to work with. Her creativity and talent transformed the ballroom and brought our dreams to life. I had a vision of a roman table for our head table and she came up with the idea of doing candelabras on it which looked absolutely spectacular. We had high and low centerpieces on all of the other tables which looked gorgeous. Can't say enough about how pleased we were with everything!

Mandy · Married on 09/05/2015

Darenda helped us plan out our bouquets and centerpieces with ease. Her arrangements were gorgeous, better than I could have imagined. She even made little things for our places at the table settings.

Karina · Married on 06/06/2015

Darenda did an amazing job with my wedding. It's like she took the vision out of my head and made it real life. I got alot of compliments on the venue arrangements and my bouquet. She is very friendly and was very attentive to what we wanted. Very prompt with emails, reassuring any questions or doubts. I would definetely to my friends and family. Thanks Darenda!

valia · Married on 05/30/2015

Darenda did my flowers for my bridal party and myself and the boutonnieres. They turned out amazing! I was planning a destination wedding so all of our communication was by email and phone calls. I sent her pictures of flowers and colors I liked by email and my flowers came out even better than I had imagined! My bouquet was gorgeous, full and perfect for my beach wedding. The boutonnieres were single flowers with starfish and were so perfect for our wedding. I highly recommend Darenda to anyone looking for a florist for their big day!

Cindy · Married on 04/25/2015

She worked with me to design just what I wanted.

Lesley · Married on 03/17/2015

Choosing Designs by Darenda to do the flowers for our wedding was the best decision we made. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Darenda, her work is absolutely amazing! Being that my wedding was in Florida and I was based out of New York, most planning with Darenda was over the phone. She was always available, prompt, helpful and understood my vision. I shopped around prior to making a decision on our florist and she provided the best pricing around. Darenda assisted with all florals and my Chuppah for the ceremony and everything exceeded our expectations!! The flowers were stunning, our guests couldn't stop telling us how lovely everything looked! Highly highly recommend, Darenda is the best!!