Designing Images Florist Reviews

Designing Images Florist 6
Designing Images Florist 7

Diane K. · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the Best

Carole and her Designing Images team exceeded our expectations. From the moment our daughter and son-in-law met her, they knew she was the one to make their vision come together. Being from out of town, the bride and groom were happy with her familiarity with the venue and our other vendors as well as her knowledge of the variety of flowers that would be available and would work with their ideas. Her creativity and pleasant personality made them feel comfortable. They never felt rushed or criticized for their questions or requests as Carole listened and executed their vision through pictures and samples. The day of the wedding Carole arrived with all bouquets and boutonnieres and presented them to the bride and groom. She stayed as the bridal party lined up to make sure all was set. Entering the room was a dream come true. Everything that was asked for was done with beauty and class. We highly recommend this magical team.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the Best-Part 2

Carole took our vision and transformed it in to a summery fairy tale! The flowers, bouquet and chuppah were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Carole made us feel completely confident from day 1 of meeting with her that we could trust her and her expertise to execute our vision. Carole made our wedding dreams come true!

Photos by Emilie Pickering-Lovely Valentine

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Designing Images Florist 8
    Designing Images Florist 9
    Designing Images Florist 10
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing! 5 stars

This is an amazing florist. I highly recommend them for a wedding or any occasion. I found them on the Knot and I am so glad I did. Carol is amazing to work with, very responsive to emails and easy to get in touch with. The quality of their arrangements is amazing. They are reasonably priced as well. My wedding flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined they would be. Thank you Carol and Designing Images!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Designing Images Florist 11
    Designing Images Florist 12
    Designing Images Florist 13
    Designing Images Florist 14
    Designing Images Florist 15
    Designing Images Florist 16

Designing Images Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much Kara. You are a sweetheart and we greatly appreciate you and the fantastic pictures. We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness.

Brenda · Married on 11/03/2018

Experienced and Professional

Can't say enough about Designing Images Florist. Carole, the owner, from the moment we chose this florist, was invaluable for the entire wedding night! The staff was so professional, kind, and very intuitive to all my daughter's requests for a very special event. So glad we chose Designing Images...perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

We are so grateful we went with Designing Images Florist!

We could not be more grateful to Carole and her team at Designing Images Florist. We went to Carole for our wedding floral arrangements. From the first meeting with Carole we knew we were in the best hands. Carole is so personable and such a wonderful person to work with and maintained her professionalism through the whole process. She is also extremely organized and an expert in weddings. When the day had arrived we were blown away by how beautiful everything had come together.

The bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect. There is no other way to describe everything than perfect. Carole had transformed our wedding ceremony venue with the most beautiful arch and flowers throughout the parks ceremony site. She took our vision and made it more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. It felt magical!

Carole helped coordinate every step of our ceremony from helping the groomsmen put on their boutonnieres to ensuring the ceremony ran smoothly as planned. Knowing we had Carole took away any stress that anything may go awry on our special day. We were so happy we went to Carole and her team at Designing Images Florist for our wedding. We truly had the perfect day! We would highly recommend them!

-Samantha and Chris

Sent on 12/09/2018

Linda · Married on 07/20/2018

Carole made everything beautiful for our daughter's wedding. Flowers are not my speciality, so I relied on her vision and creativity and she definitely delivered. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. In this day and age it's hard to do something different, but Carole's creativity helped give my daughter the "wedding of her dreams". I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an upcoming wedding or event.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Words cannot express how wonderful and talented Carole and her team are! Over the course of 10 months in planning for my wedding she was a true joy to work with and helped us create a beautiful vision for our magical day. From my bridal bouquet, to the centerpieces, to the chuppah, to the table decor it was all truly stunning and people haven't stopped complimenting the FLOWERS! We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hallie · Married on 07/08/2017

Designing Images is AMAZING. We used them for our wedding flowers and they were so beautiful! The bouquets, centerpieces, and cake flowers were PERFECT. Carol was able to completely understand my vision for what I wanted that day and allowed me stay within my budget. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined! Designing Images was flexible, responsive and open minded to my ideas and needs. The flowers were fresh and stunning!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

There are not enough positive words to describe our experience with Designing Images Florist! Not only were our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces totally amazing, but Carole is perhaps the most lovely person we’ve ever met. From our first meeting with Carole, she made us feel comfortable and really saw and understood our vision for our wedding. Carole helped us understand the flowers and design elements that would work best for us, and made excellent suggestions which took everything to the next level. She gets full credit for the idea to create a rotating record player centerpiece that everyone is still talking about! Carole’s designs really added color, whimsy, and fun to our wedding day, and we get compliments on our flowers from everyone who sees our wedding pictures. Everything was beautiful and so much more than we could have ever imagined. Thank you for being part of our special day, Carole!

Sent on 07/07/2017

We were so lucky to work with Carole and Designing Images for our wedding. My husband's cousin recommended her very highly, saying that she would really take care of us. And she absolutely did.

With a last minute date change, we had less than 3 months to plan the wedding. Because of the quick turnaround, Carole was one of the last vendors I finalized. I was very worried about this but she was both comforting and up to the challenge. She was professional, warm, and provided creative suggestions that were both beautiful and budget-friendly. In a nod to our Southern California roots, I had succulents in my bouquet and my groom's boutonniere was a succulent. She was very familiar with our reception venue and suggested what florals we would need.

We received many compliments on her work and the bouquets and boutonnieres photographed beautifully. I just spoke with one of my guests who took a centerpiece home and she still had it almost two weeks after the wedding - in wonderful shape. We, too, were able to take home some of the arrangements and they were beautiful reminders of an amazing day.

Thank you, Carole and team!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2016

Carole and her team are amazing! I used Designing Images for my wedding this fall and everything was top-notch: from the pre-planning, to the few weeks prior, all the way through execution on the day-of. During our first meeting, Carole was open to doing just about anything and found a great balance of providing suggestions and recommendations with listening to the bride, maid of honor, and mother of the bride. As we got closer to discussing the vision that we wanted, Carole jumped up, ran to the other room, and brought everything back (including flowers) to begin doing a mock table arrangement. Amazing. Carole even provided wedding day advice completely unrelated to flowers--which were so helpful and appreciated.

On the day of the wedding, Carole and her team (I swear) drove all over the state of MA to deliver flowers to the house where all the girls were getting ready, the church, and the reception--all in different areas. She even gave us a sneak-peek of everything in the back of her van when dropping off the bouquets. At the venue, everything was set up perfectly and was exactly the vibe we had all wanted.

Carole + Designing Images team: THANK YOU for all of your hard work and for making my wedding vision a reality. xoxo

Sent on 10/10/2016

Vanissa · Married on 07/23/2016

If you're looking for gorgeous flowers and centerpieces that are affordable, I highly recommend booking Designing Images. Carole and her team did a phenomenal job on my wedding flowers. All the colors matched so beautifully and I was so in love with my bouquet. Carole was there every step of the way and she even gave me a sneak peak of my centerpieces. I got so much compliments on my flowers that people took the centerpieces! Thanks again Carole! I know where I will be coming again.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Carole was amazing to work with and did such a great job on our wedding last month. She was flexible with our budget, and was able to interpret what we wanted to make it look even more expensive than what we paid for. I highly recommend her to anyone in the Boston area.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Valerie · Married on 10/10/2015

I first heard of Carole at Designing Images because my boss always orders flowers from her. When we started planning our wedding I went and had a consultation with Carole and was very happy with her. She is such a nice person and really knows flowers! I came with Pinterest photos (of course!) to our meeting and she made great suggestions for improving what I was looking for. She even went as far as having me write down a list of things that a lot of brides forget (like soda water and a white napkin in case of any spills). She went above and beyond at the first meeting. Her communication was great and she sent me the quote and then made all of the changes that I asked for since our table numbers changed a few times. I went in about a week before the wedding to drop off some special vases that I wanted to use. While I was there I told Carole how I bought my own tablecloths and though they were pretty it was going to take a long time to steam them from their packaging wrinkles. Without hesitation she grabbed her industrial steamer and threw it in the back seat of my car. This is just one example of her generosity and care for her brides. Having that extra steamer was a life saver!!! The wedding day came and the flowers were gorgeous! They really looked exactly like the pictures I showed her at our original meeting which was perfect. I highly recommend Carole and her team!

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • User4381548 · event on 10/03/2015

You will not find anyone nicer, warmer or more generous to work with than Carole Beltis-Piche from Designing Images Florist. I have hired her for both of my daughter's Bat Mitzvahs and also one of my daughter's weddings. Carole went above and beyond my expectations with all events. We received so many compliments on our wedding flowers, all due to Carole!
    Most recently she provided the balloons and flowers for my 40th high school reunion. Carole was there in full force again, providing more than we could imagine. I can't recommend Designing Images strongly enough for your next event. I promise you it will be perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/26/2015

Carole was our favorite vendor to work with , not only is she an amazing florist but she tries to help you with any issues that may come up and always has great ideas because of her many years of experience . I knew I was in good hands when we booked her . Her flowers are beautiful and she happily works within your budget to make your wish list come true . She was always willing to go out of her way so we did not have to worry about anything . I highly recommend her .

Sent on 10/01/2015

I can't say enough about this vendor. Carole was absolutely amazing. She helped us a lot to make that day more beautiful. My flowers were stunning and everyone loved them. Carole was very nice and she always made sure I have what I wanted. She listened to my concerns a lot, which I am always looking to find in a vendor. I will definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Allie · Married on 09/12/2015

Carole far surpassed our wildest imagination for our wedding! In the most hectic time of our lives, she literally became my brain for me. I came to her for flowers, and as we worked with the venue and found some things weren't as ideal as we'd like them to be, she immediately filled every gap in our vision and made it even better.
    The flowers were stunning! She matched our color scheme and added touches that highlighted everything beautifully.
    For our beach ceremony, she brought in an arbor draped in white linen and added ferns for that extra touch, brought in drapes to shield the bride (me) from the guests prior to walking down the isle, and brought in chairs to have set up.
    For the reception she coordinated colored linens, uplighting, and essentially all decor for the event. Again, bringing ideas to light that we didn't realize would have been missed if we didn't have them. The center pieces were BEYOND stunning!
    For the entire event she didn't miss a single detail, even ones I didn't consider! She kept the entire wedding party and all of our vendors organized on the day of so that we didn't even have to THINK about anything other than the bliss of the day. I HIGHLY recommend using Designing Images for any and all events!

Sent on 09/25/2015

There are no words that can truly express how thankful and grateful we are for all that Carole and her team at Designing Images Florist did to make our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception the most joyous and special wedding day!!! it was absolutely perfect!!! We couldn't have done it without their professional talents and expertise and guidance. The flowers were exquisite (and held up very well, 2 weeks later I am still enjoying their beauty) and the colors were so perfectly coordinated to the colors of the wedding theme. But the added extra special touches, down to the sea shells on the tables around the centerpieces, made for a very unique theme to the beach wedding. The back lighting helped immensely. But I think the most important added touch was the hands on, ever present watchful eye that Carole gave us to be sure that everything proceeded seamlessly and without a bump in the road! We highly recommend Carole and the Designing Images Florist team for any event. They are truly amazing!

Lainie · Married on 09/05/2015

Honestly, stop looking, and just QUICKLY book Carole...truly amazing!! I'm super picky when it comes to flowers, have high expectations, and what Carole did to transform the room, was simply breathtaking! She works within your budget, and is super helpful!! I even had a panic about budget just a month or so before the wedding, and she worked with us to shave some cost down. I simply told her the flowers I like, the flowers I absolutely don't like, and the color scheme. She took the ball and ran with it!!! Truly unbelievable, guest were raving about the flowers!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Designing Images was a preferred vendor for our venue and we were so happy to work with them! Before booking them for our August wedding, we consulted with different grocery florists, but after meeting Carole, we knew we would be in good hands. She was easy going (funny) but you could tell she was passionate about her work. She was familiar with our venue and knew more about my cultural customs than I did! (I'm Asian and we were planning to incorporate a tea ceremony). Carole really worked with our budget and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend her and Designing Images to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

Carol and the Designing images team did an absolutely amazing job with every bouquet , arrangement , and boutonniere we requested. First of all, Carols knowledge and experience, not just with flowers but with weddings in general, is very extensive. Not only did she provide us with amazing flowers, but she provided us with great little wedding tips. As for the flowers, I never found a picture of exactly what I wanted but I verbalized my "image" to her and she was able to deliver beyond my expectations. I was absolutely in love with my bridal bouquet! The flowers were all top quality and it had the soft, romantic feel I was looking for. The centerpieces were perfect and we've received so many compliments on them. Carol and her team will provide you with nothing short of amazing work. Do not hesitate to use them for any event you are planning.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2015

Carole and her team at designing images are absolutely amazing!!! Carole took my dream wedding and made it into a reality - I could not be happier! From the very beginning, she was incredible to work with - Carole knew exactly what I wanted, even though I couldn't give her the proper name of a flower for the life of me! She truly is an expert. I had a VERY specific vision, and Carole not only nailed it, but went above and beyond!!!! I also changed my mind about certain details countless times throughout the planning process, and Carole was always incredibly quick to respond and so amenable and helpful with the changes I threw her way - she did not miss a beat! All of the flowers - my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, high and low centerpieces, boutonnieres, and the AMAZING Chuppah - were PERFECT!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more, my guests are still raving about how beautiful the flowers were. Carole not only nailed my vision, but went above and beyond - from the fabulous floral touches on my cake, to the subtle bling in my bouquet or the beautiful candles surrounding the centerpieces, it was literally picture perfect. Not to mention, my favorite flower (which made up my bouquet and was included in all of the arrangements) was not available ANYWHERE due to the harsh winter this year. But Carole didn't let that stop her - she scoured THE WORLD (literally), until she found the flowers for me in Israel and had them shipped in! Carole and her team are truly the best - absolute experts and total sweethearts to work with. If you are looking for a florist, look no further!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2015

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! I cannot rave more about Carole and Designing Images. My wedding was the day of a blizzard at Granite Links in Quincy, Carole really DELIVERED and everything was incredible. She was very pleasant to work with and the quality of her work was indescribable. A lot of my guests said it was the most elegant and beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and a large part of that was due to Carole's attention to detail and her drive for perfection. The place literally looked like a dream (my dream wedding!!). Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/04/2015
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/15/2014

Carole and her team did the most amazing job with our wedding last month. They made both the ceremony room and the ballroom look beyond breathtaking. Our guests couldn't stop talking about our gorgeous chuppah (which came out 10x better than the beautiful inspiration image I had provided) and the table setup with its gorgeous draping centerpieces and romantic candles. Carole was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding - very responsive and creative - and the staff at the hotel the weekend of the big event told me several times what a pleasure she was and how they had never seen the spaces look so gorgeous. I should also mention that she stayed well within budget AND made the room look sooo much more expensive than it was.

I would HIGHLY recommend Designing Images to any brides in the Boston or Providence area!

Sent on 12/02/2014