Designer Cakes by Angela, llc Reviews

5 | Louisville, KY

5 Reviews for Designer Cakes by Angela, llc

Calli · Married on 06/02/2018

Angela did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was a beautiful 5 tier cake and all of our guests thought it was incredible. Her sugar flowers are very detailed and are so impressive one of our guests thought they were real! The best part about her cake though is the taste. The favorite flavors from our wedding were the banana swirl and the strawberry. Very beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

I'm so happy we found Angela! I had fallen in love with sugar flowers, but the cost of them had kept me from committing. Angela offered beautiful sugar flowers at a price that no other baker matched, and they were absolutely stunning! She worked with my "English garden" vision and made many varieties of flowers, including some that I believe were totally new to her. They included peonies, foxglove, English roses, and lilacs. My guests couldn't believe they weren't real when they got close to the cake! I also loved that Angela worked with buttercream--many of the sugar flower bakers would only agree to fondant. The buttercream is so smooth, you couldn't even tell! It is also not too sweet and delicious. We had a different flavor on each layer of cake, and all were delicious. Thanks Angela!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2015

Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! Literally my dream come true! Both my husband and I were extremely happy with everything regarding our wedding cake. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and tasted great! Absolutely delicious! We met with Angela a couple times and each time she made us feel like she really listened to what we wanted and would strive to provide us with our exact vision. She was simply amazing! We described to her what we were thinking and she was able to immediately sketch it out. She had no problem delivering exactly what we wanted. She is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. Every single one of our guests complimented the way the cake looked as well as how wonderful it tasted. Even those who couldn't make the reception raved about our cake from the pictures. We researched cake bakers very thoroughly and are completely satisfied with our decision to go with Angela's cake. Not only was the cake beautiful & delicious, she is also very reasonably priced! You definitely get more than your money's worth! We highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I feel like we stumbled upon Louisville's best kept secret cake lady. Angela did an absolutely amazing job making my wedding cake dreams a reality. Everyone at the reception was blown away by our beautiful AND delicious Fun-Fette wedding cake. She makes gorgeous sugar flowers by hand to decorate the cake.

Angela also made a chocolate mustache groom's cake for us that was to die for. I could not be more pleased with our Designer Cakes by Angela experience.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Allison · Married on 09/18/2010

Our wedding cake was exactly what we asked for and tasted amazing. We've had some really horrible wedding cake in our time and are delighted that ours was not among that list. We got so many compliments on how delicious the cake was.

Sent on 10/13/2010