Design Quintessentials Reviews

Design Quintessentials 6
Design Quintessentials 7

Hayley Chartier · Married on 06/05/2019

Amazing Floral Work

We loved working with Ching! She did an amazing job with our centerpieces and floral work for our style shoot and Grand Opening Event. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for these services.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Design Quintessentials 8
    Design Quintessentials 9
    Design Quintessentials 10

Trisha Long · Married on 03/30/2019

Great florist

Ching Tran made our flowers look beautiful on our wedding day and she was even there for our pre-ceremony.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Design Quintessentials 11
    Design Quintessentials 12
    Design Quintessentials 13
  • I

ILZE · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience working with Ching - stunning floral arrangements and bouquets

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Design Quintessentials 14

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, Reasonably-Priced Florist

Ching did a fantastic job for our wedding in September. She was very responsive throughout the process, and offered great suggestions along the way. It was clear that she was knowledgeable about flowers and she used her expertise to give us the most beautiful bouquets/displays we ever could have asked for. I also felt that her prices were very fair for what we received. If you are on the fence, call her!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Design Quintessentials's reply:

Aww... Thanks so much Haley, for your kind words. It was a pleasure and thank you so much for the opportunity.

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

The Enchanted Forest

Ching was amazing. Our florals turned out spectacular-- my bouquet was so beautiful I cried!

Sent on 11/28/2018

John & Nancy · Married on 08/18/2018

Design Quintessentials (Ching) is OUTSTANDING!!! We selected Design Quintessentials from the floral arrangement pictures on the website but retained her services for wedding invitations, specialty wedding handouts and for floral arrangements. Ching was patient, responsive and helpful in all stages of the process. We talked through what we wanted and she expanded on what we considered. First, the floral arrangements exceeded all expectations! They were as much art as arrangements. The composition of flowers, colors, green accents were perfect. The flowers were so fresh that 4 days later they still look great (we and guests took the arrangements home after the ceremony). She stayed through the whole ceremony to transfer flowers from the amazing decoration of the pergola to the hall. Every guest we talked to commented the amazing floral arrangements. We recommend Design Quintessential fully without any reservations.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Design Quintessentials 15

Marcy · Married on 12/01/2017

Ching had a VERY short lead time when I was looking for a florist. We only communicated via email and she created EXACTLY what I had envisioned. We received compliments all evening, from guests and vendors, about how breathtaking our arrangements were. Additionally, our cake didn't turn out how we imagined, but Ching came through for us by placing flowers on the cake to help hide the flaws. I can't recommend Design Quintessentials enough!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • I

Itzy · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved working with her! She is extremely professional and super helpful. She made everything easier for me and I was stress free the day of mh wedding knowing she was in charge! Best work ever!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Ching was so eager to help me with my flowers. I had someone cancel on me and she jumped right in on short notice. The flowers were amazing! I recommend her services ??

Sent on 10/23/2017

Chrissie · Married on 07/15/2017

I was very lucky to have found Design Quintessentials through Etsy and was thrilled when I discovered their were local to SE Michigan. I worked directly with Ching for invitations, Seating Charts, Wedding Programs and Thank You Notes. She is fantastic, superior work for a very reasonable price. I plan to continue working with her for any future events as I don't feel I could find anyone else who provides such wonderful work and is so pleasant to work with! If you chose Design Quintessentials you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/30/2017

I originally worked with a different vendor who overcharged and provided mediocre work. Ching was truly divine intervention! She was able to mimic the invitations previously made by the other vendor as I had ran short and refused to go back to the first vendor to ask for more invitations. Ching did such an amazing job, I went to her again for my ceremony cards, gift tags, gift labels, and my wedding thank you cards. Her prices are extremely competitive, and she was very quick. Most importantly, Ching's work is flawless! Thank you for making our wedding truly special, Ching! You are such a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to using your services again.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Design Quintessentials 16
    Design Quintessentials 17
    Design Quintessentials 18
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/18/2017

Beautiful Floral + Invitation Design

Ching with Design Quintessentials is simply amazing at what she does. Her floral work is outstanding in color and balance and her work really ties together any theme you have in mind. I’ve had the pleasure of working with her on multiple occasions and she’s been both professional and enjoyable to work with every time. On top of her gorgeous floral work, her invitation suites are so thoughtfully designed and beautiful to look at.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Design Quintessentials 19
    Design Quintessentials 20

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

Ching went above and boyond to allow my wedding experience to be exactly what I dreamed of! Reliable and a great problem solver. Sweet and encouraging and a great person that only brings love and perfection to the day!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • User2007440 · 2+ years ago

These invitations are so unique and beautiful and cost the same as plain stamped traditional invitations. I had other invitations ordered that I canceled when I found Ching's company at the Bridal Expo in Novi! She does an amazing job and is easy to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Tiffany · Married on 06/09/2012

I received so many compliments on my flowers. They were all so beautiful and fresh. The colors were amazing and really made the photos pop! I would recommend DQ to anyone who is looking for amazing flowers and a great price.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2012

We have nothing but praise for the exceptional work that Ching did for us. She was very accommodating and made excellent suggestions. All of our flowers turned out beautiful. From the intricate details of the boutonnieres to the unexpected addition of the rose petals around our wedding cake, it definitely showed that Ching knew and understood what we wanted. Everyone loved the flowers and the decorations of the ceremony. The floral designs were exactly what we dreamed they would be. Ching also provided a surprise cream peony in the bridal bouquet, not only was it was very beautiful but it was an unexpected bonus. Thank you Ching for all of your help in making our wedding such a wonderful success!

Amanda and Patrick

Sent on 06/22/2012

Eric · Married on 12/17/2011

Ching's selection of wedding invitations that she designed were fantastic. Ching was extremely easy to work with and had many great ideas to offer. She was fast and accommodating even at the last minute. Ching worked with us on changes we needed and always with a smile. I would recommend her to everyone! Ching also did our table place cards and seating chart (framed) as a last minute thing and had them done in 3 days.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Colleen · Married on 11/11/2011

Ching makes the most unique, wonderful invitations! We even had her make our programs, place cards, table numbers and thank you cards! Everyone told us that they were the best they had ever seen!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Jodi · Married on 10/01/2011

my husband and i were more than pleased with the service we received. we received more complements on how beautiful every thing was than i ever imaged. Ching made every thing so easy, but also made sure it was exactly what we wanted. i would recommend her to every one!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Michael and Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Keep up the amazing work!!! I cannot say enough of how fantastic everything was! Thank you thank you thank you Ching!!!

Sent on 08/06/2011

J. · Married on 07/15/2011

Our invitations were gorgeous and Ching was very patient and professional as I made last minute changes! We really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Jasmine · Married on 07/15/2011

Ching was very helpful, even when I had issues of getting payment to her on dates we agreed upon. She was very professional and responded quickly to all of my questions via email. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants fresh flowers and one of a kind invitations!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Trisha · Married on 05/28/2011

Ching was a joy to work with! She was always prompt in her responses and had wonderful suggestions. Her work is absolutely gorgeous and we received many compliments on the quality and style of our invitations. I recommend her services to all brides looking to personalize their wedding even with the little details.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2011

My flowers and invitations were absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for them to be better.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Emily · Married on 09/25/2010

She was willing to provide options within my budget. She was able to understand our personal style. I would highly reccomend her for any event!

Sent on 12/20/2010