DeRomo's Banquet Room Reviews

13 | Bonita Springs, FL

13 Reviews for DeRomo's Banquet Room

Andy T. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

The Best Venue

DeRomos was absolutely the best all around and more than we could have asked for. Tara was so professional yet easy to work with. She did everything to please us. This was our sons rehearsal dinner and we had 37 people. The service, food and layout was warm and inviting. Please take a look before making a decision. You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2021

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Andy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the best experience for you and your guests.

Jessy E. · Married on 02/06/2021

Quinceanera Party

I would like to start off by saying “Thank you so much” to everyone at Deromo’s for making our daughter’s sweet fifteens everything we could ever dream of. Deromo’s management, staff and service is above and beyond what is expected. Tara helped me make it a dream come true. We will definitely be referring all of our friends and family and be returning for all of our future events.

Sent on 02/16/2021

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Jessy, for the great review. We are honored that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us! Happy 15th birthday to your daughter!

Rob L. · Married on 05/16/2020

All I can say is wow...

We had some issues with previous vendors & coordinators Meaning, there seemed to be zero sense of urgency, I found myself chasing them down, repeating things they "allegedly" wrote down, lost their notes, etc . It seemed like one thing after another.... Then we met Tara Pierce.... I was a tad skeptical... she repeatedly assured me that she was now handling things and that I could trust her. She lived up to her word and then some! I could call her at anytime with a question, suggestion etc. And she was on it! When the day came, it ran seamlessly. She is the consummate professional. The facility is perfect for a small group. Guests marveled at the quality of the food and the service. Very reasonably priced. You definitely need to put Deromos and Tara Pierce on your short list.

Sent on 02/08/2021

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

We greatly appreciate the kind words and time you took to share your feedback. We will be sure to relay your message to Tara and the management team at DeRomo's.
  • Rick

Rick S. · Married on 12/06/2019

Great venue, great experience and value

Planning with the catering manager and events coordinator was simple. Banquet room on our day was set up impeccably and the cake they provided us was beautiful and way beyond our expectations. Food was absolutely amazing and the wait staff were all wonderful, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 12/12/2019

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Rick! We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and we are happy to hear that you experienced that.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2019

Baby Shower

Where do I even begin with this review!? OUTSTANDING ALL AROUND! My bridal shower was hosted at DeRomo's Restaurant in their beautifully updated event room. Tara, the event director is absolutely fabulous and made the planning of my shower so seamless for us all. She was so accommodating and I could not have imagined a more beautiful, perfect day! The food was delicious, and the charcuterie board was to die for, oh my and their desserts are out of this world! Tara's staff are some of the sweetest, most hardworking people I have ever met! You will not be disappointed, do not even think twice about having your event here. I did not want the day to end! Thank you so much Tara and the entire DeRomo's Staff! I can't wait for the next event we plan with you all!

Sent on 02/22/2021

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Samantha, for the very kind review! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your Bridal Shower special!

L · Married on 01/20/2018

Great event! The food was delicious and the guests enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Kylie · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful team! supper helpful and caring, they helped up map out the perfect layout for what we needed. All of the food was delicious, the cake look gorgeous.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Suzie · Married on 04/28/2017

Absolutely fantastic. They went above and beyond to make our special day worry free. We received numerous compliments on the food...but it was the service that was exceptional. Very pleased. Staff was friendly, professional in appearance and attitude. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Angelique · Married on 04/22/2017

Beyond happy with this venue. Mark is amazing to work with. Super friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process.
    Great servers, great food, and gorgeous atmosphere. Highly recommend this venue! Beautiful outdoor area for wedding photos too!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Sabrina · Married on 12/08/2018

3.4

Beautiful location, delicious food

Beautiful location, delicious food, friendly service staff.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia V. · Married on 11/23/2018

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

Bad Choice

This place has a beautiful banquet room but that is all I can say about this place. On my wedding day several major items were totally omitted. First the person in charge wasn't present to make sure our plans were carried out. We didnt have the sweetheart table for the bride and groom. When we asked her assistant she stated we were sitting with family. Also missing was our second entree we paid for in our package. Again the assistant stated we didnt get one which was totally incorrect. Bottom line stay away until this place gets their act together. I still regret choosing them for our wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2018

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Patricia, we are truly sorry for your negative experience. This was truly not our intention. We strive for every bride to have the perfect experience at DeRomo’s.

Since this time, we have a new Banquet Room team in place and have implemented new policies to ensure each event runs smoothly. We hope you’ll consider us again.

Carla · Married on 12/10/2018

1.0

food undercooked non responsive to complaint

Food undercooked non resposive to complaints

Sent on 12/10/2018

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Carla, we deeply regret your negative experience. Since this time, we have implemented new policies to ensure each meal is cooked to perfection and we have a new Banquet Room team in place. We hope you’ll consider us again.