DeRomo's Banquet Room Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Gary S. Getting married on 11/03/2022

Perfect Wedding Reception

Tara, the manage, did a top notch job for my granddaughters wedding. Great food and a very classy facility. People also enjoyed the outdoor patio space, Great drinks and a professional bartender. Thanks Tara!!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Gary, for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that Tara and the rest of our staff were able to provide you with a great experience.
  • Morgan
    Morgan S. Getting married on 10/02/2022

11 out of 10: An Absolute Pleasure

This venue is PERFECT for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties... the list goes on! We hosted my sisters baby shower in the private event building on the second floor or DeRomo's (in their modern Banquet Room). There are not enough words to explain how amazing Tara the event planner and coordinator was to our family. She was such a pleasure to meet/plan the entire even with. She is kind hearted, great and communicating, and has a special eye for design. The staff welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like family. We can not wait to host another event with Tara and her staff and look forwarding to having our friends and family book with DeRomo's.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Morgan, for your great review. We are honored that you chose to spend such a special moment with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
    Jeffery M. Married on 04/16/2022

Outstanding

Tara and staff were great. Good and atmosphere was outstanding.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that Tara and our staff was able to provide everything you needed.
    Lisa E. Married on 01/22/2022

60th Birthday Celebration

DeRomo’s was an excellent choice for my husband’s 60th birthday party! Tara was our coordinator and I couldn’t have thanked her enough. She went above and beyond in helping us plan. Food and service was great! We wrapped up our night at the Center Bar with live entertainment that was awesome! I would highly recommend using them for a party! I will be a repeat customer for sure! 5 stars all around!!!!!!!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thanks, Lisa, for the great review! We are happy to hear that Tara was able to provide you with a great birthday party! Thank you for choosing us for your party! We look forward to your next visit!
  • David
    David A. Married on 11/20/2021

Come for the experience, stay for the food!

We can't thank Tara and the staff at DeRomo's enough for making our wedding spectacular. From the very beginning, everything was well structured and organized. From picking out appetizers and meals, to table settings and lighting, every little detail was carefully thought of and well executed. Even after having to change our ceremony to their location just a week before our wedding (weather), they accommodated and made it incredible. Everyone had a great time, but the highlight of it all (aside from us) was the food. What an incredible meal and options to choose from. They were flexible and able to give us exactly what we wanted, worked with our guest count, and even helped us out with a guest that had a food sensitivity. I highly recommend everyone to have a meal at the restaurant and get a taste of just how good the food will be for your guests. Overall - 10 out of 10 for us.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thanks, David, for the great review! We are happy to hear that Tara was able to provide you with a great wedding! We are honored that you chose to spend such a special moment with us. We look forward to your next visit!
    Andy T. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best Venue

DeRomos was absolutely the best all around and more than we could have asked for. Tara was so professional yet easy to work with. She did everything to please us. This was our sons rehearsal dinner and we had 37 people. The service, food and layout was warm and inviting. Please take a look before making a decision. You will not regret it.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Andy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the best experience for you and your guests.
    Sarah Married on 08/07/2021

Helpful, organized, flexible

So happy I decided to have my wedding reception at De’romos. Tara was so helpful and helped me accomplish everything I could think of to make my day perfect! Food was great!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for your great review. We are honored that you chose to spend such a special moment with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
  • Sara
    Sara W. Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful food and great staff

They did a fantastic job with my wedding. I couldn’t have been happier. It was the best day ever. They went through great lengths to make sure that everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend them to other couples looking for a venue. Absolutely perfect!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for your great review. We are honored that you chose to spend such a special moment with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
    G Shulman Married on 06/22/2021

Beautiful, delicious rehearsal dinner

The food was served from the buffet, the buffet table was beautiful. The food was fabulous. The room was beautiful, tables set with linens and chargers. l
    Tara Pierce was very helpful. She thought to supply back round music. Helped arrange flowers I provided, she went the extra mile. We were very satisfied.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a great event. We greatly appreciate the recommendation!
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 06/21/2021

Fantastic!

After our original plan to get married abroad couldn’t happen due to Covid, my fiancé and I were more than a little disappointed. We really wanted our reception to be a fine dining, cultural experience. A few people had recommended DeRomo’s to us, and I’m so glad they did. From our original tasting to handling the small details, Tara, Jane, and the rest of the staff and kitchen helped turn our dream into a reality. They worked with us and the executive chef to make a custom multi-course meal that went with our favorite wine pairings. We had multiple guests tell us it was the best meal they ever had. For the high quality and customer service, you couldn’t beat the price either! If you are looking for a smaller, more intimate wedding or event space, DeRomo’s Banquet Room will not disappoint!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your wedding in our banquet room. We greatly appreciate the recommendation. We wish you and your husband many years of happiness!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 03/19/2021

Phenomenal

Tara helped plan my wedding in DeRomo’s banquet room and it was nothing short of amazing! The food, the service, the room itself was amazing!!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Taylor, for your review. We are happy to hear that Tara was able to provide you with a great wedding!
    Jessy E. Married on 02/06/2021

Quinceanera Party

I would like to start off by saying “Thank you so much” to everyone at Deromo’s for making our daughter’s sweet fifteens everything we could ever dream of. Deromo’s management, staff and service is above and beyond what is expected. Tara helped me make it a dream come true. We will definitely be referring all of our friends and family and be returning for all of our future events.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Jessy, for the great review. We are honored that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us! Happy 15th birthday to your daughter!
    Rob L. Married on 05/16/2020

All I can say is wow...

We had some issues with previous vendors & coordinators Meaning, there seemed to be zero sense of urgency, I found myself chasing them down, repeating things they "allegedly" wrote down, lost their notes, etc . It seemed like one thing after another.... Then we met Tara Pierce.... I was a tad skeptical... she repeatedly assured me that she was now handling things and that I could trust her. She lived up to her word and then some! I could call her at anytime with a question, suggestion etc. And she was on it! When the day came, it ran seamlessly. She is the consummate professional. The facility is perfect for a small group. Guests marveled at the quality of the food and the service. Very reasonably priced. You definitely need to put Deromos and Tara Pierce on your short list.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

We greatly appreciate the kind words and time you took to share your feedback. We will be sure to relay your message to Tara and the management team at DeRomo's.
  • Rick
    Rick S. Married on 12/06/2019

Great venue, great experience and value

Planning with the catering manager and events coordinator was simple. Banquet room on our day was set up impeccably and the cake they provided us was beautiful and way beyond our expectations. Food was absolutely amazing and the wait staff were all wonderful, friendly, and professional.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Rick! We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and we are happy to hear that you experienced that.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/08/2019

Baby Shower

Where do I even begin with this review!? OUTSTANDING ALL AROUND! My bridal shower was hosted at DeRomo's Restaurant in their beautifully updated event room. Tara, the event director is absolutely fabulous and made the planning of my shower so seamless for us all. She was so accommodating and I could not have imagined a more beautiful, perfect day! The food was delicious, and the charcuterie board was to die for, oh my and their desserts are out of this world! Tara's staff are some of the sweetest, most hardworking people I have ever met! You will not be disappointed, do not even think twice about having your event here. I did not want the day to end! Thank you so much Tara and the entire DeRomo's Staff! I can't wait for the next event we plan with you all!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Samantha, for the very kind review! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your Bridal Shower special!
    L Married on 01/20/2018
    Great event! The food was delicious and the guests enjoyed themselves!

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate the your recommendation. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
    Kylie Married on 08/19/2017
    We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful team! supper helpful and caring, they helped up map out the perfect layout for what we needed. All of the food was delicious, the cake look gorgeous.

Suzie Married on 04/28/2017
    Absolutely fantastic. They went above and beyond to make our special day worry free. We received numerous compliments on the food...but it was the service that was exceptional. Very pleased. Staff was friendly, professional in appearance and attitude. I highly recommend them!!

Angelique Married on 04/22/2017
    Beyond happy with this venue. Mark is amazing to work with. Super friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process.
    Great servers, great food, and gorgeous atmosphere. Highly recommend this venue! Beautiful outdoor area for wedding photos too!

Mark K. Married on 04/03/2021

Our wedding

Tara and her staff made it possible for us to carry out this celebration, they were helpful and accommodating.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Thank you, Mark, for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that our staff were able to take care of things while you enjoyed your event!
    Sabrina Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful location, delicious food

Beautiful location, delicious food, friendly service staff.

• Patricia
    Patricia V. Married on 11/23/2018

Bad Choice

This place has a beautiful banquet room but that is all I can say about this place. On my wedding day several major items were totally omitted. First the person in charge wasn't present to make sure our plans were carried out. We didnt have the sweetheart table for the bride and groom. When we asked her assistant she stated we were sitting with family. Also missing was our second entree we paid for in our package. Again the assistant stated we didnt get one which was totally incorrect. Bottom line stay away until this place gets their act together. I still regret choosing them for our wedding.

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Patricia, we are truly sorry for your negative experience. This was truly not our intention. We strive for every bride to have the perfect experience at DeRomo’s.

Since this time, we have a new Banquet Room team in place and have implemented new policies to ensure each event runs smoothly. We hope you’ll consider us again.
    Carla Married on 12/10/2018

food undercooked non responsive to complaint

Food undercooked non resposive to complaints

DeRomo's Banquet Room's reply:

Carla, we deeply regret your negative experience. Since this time, we have implemented new policies to ensure each meal is cooked to perfection and we have a new Banquet Room team in place. We hope you’ll consider us again.