15 Reviews for Derek Pashupa Goodwin Photographer

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
15 Derek Pashupa Goodwin Photographer Reviews

Derek captured our wedding moments beautifully. The blend of posed shots and candid moments made for an album that truly reflected the love and beauty of the day. He is a true artist and a kind, genuine person. I could not imagine hiring anyone else.

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment our wedding began we knew that we would have wonderful photographs to enjoy and share with family and friends. Derek was creative in his candid pictures and was never intrusive in anyone's space. A complete gentleman and made everyone feel relaxed when taking group photos. He caught some shots that we would have never seen. A complete positive experience!

Profile Picture Marisa, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek was the perfect photographer for our wedding! He was easy to communicate with and had very reasonable pricing. Our wedding was a fairly casual affair and he did a great job capturing the day, getting the specific shots I had requested, and was a generally low-key presence, which is exactly what we were looking for. Ultimately we are super pleased with our photos, the posed as well as the candid shots!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek was great to work with. Professional, fun, and he really got the wedding party to open up and have fun. The pictures were gorgeous.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek was the ideal vegan photographer for our ideal vegan wedding. He was responsive, on time, and flexible with us, traveled between different locations, and even joined our family for dinner. We could not have been happier with his professionalism, with the final product, and with all of the follow-up since our wedding. Thank you, Derek!

Profile Picture Tom, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek took the most informal and fun pictures of my wedding, and he transformed a small 30 people ceremony in a boat into an exciting gathering of close friends. He pulled us at a gorgeous moment to register my husband and I as the passed by the Statue of Liberty, and the images speak for themselves. He is polite, low maintenance, and has a keen eye for a great shot.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek was professional, friendly, discrete, and so easy to work with! He photographed our small, low-key wedding in 2013 and the results were just lovely. His photos have an easy natural look to them, which very much reflects our aesthetic. Great work!

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired him for our engagement pictures, our rehearsal and our wedding. He exceeded all of our expectations in regards to planning beforehand, at both celebrations, and providing us with electronic copies of our photos afterwards. He has a professional and friendly demeanor. His fees are also very reasonable.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved having Derek as our wedding photographer. He was so professional and I liked that we didn't spend a lot of time posing for photos but we got so many amazing pictures of our celebration. He worked with our budget to provide us with amazing photos that we will cherish forever. We are so happy with his work and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding the moment we met him.

Profile Picture Elli, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Derek at a friend's wedding he was shooting. Our wedding was on Block Island in Rhode Island and Derek captured so many great moments of our wedding and the island. A lot of the shots look they belong in a magazine. He went above and beyond to get capture every special moment of our wedding day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kara, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek’s photos are imaginative and magical. He was able to catch beautiful moments that we did not see ourselves. And he does this with out making his own presence obvious - a master of photograohic ninjaery!

Profile Picture libby, 1/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek is a fabulous photographer and a wonderful person! Couldn't be happier with the results. His easy-going personality fit in seamlessly with the festivities. His informal pics really captured the feeling of the day and his formal pics are beautiful. He even made use of his yoga skills to position himself with the perfect angle for our all-over group photo. Loved the whole thing! Thanks again, Derek!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek has a wonderful eye for beautiful moments and amazed me in how he was able to capture them with the stealth of a ninja. Besides his skill with candids, he was very creative in setting up shots that were unique. I happen to be allergic to cliché, and Derek had no trouble creating an artful, beautiful album of our wedding that we treasure! We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/28/08, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I feel so fortunate that Derek photographed my wedding. Not only did he take wonderful pictures, but when I reached out to him last week to see if he still had the negatives over a decade later, to my amazement he still did and very generously shipped them to me that day! Many thanks to a consummate professional and artist.

Note: Wedding Wire's calendar only goes back 10 years, so I can't put in my wedding date accurately (July 2002). And since it was so long ago, I can't remember how much he charged for photography. It was well worth it, though.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/15/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek is laid back, easy to work with and does beautiful work. We are so amazed with our pictures and how they captured the day - so were all our guests. Everyone at our party was impressed with the way he moved through the day. He captured the most important moments to us and listened to what was important to us. We highly recommend Derek, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture tammk, 8/25/07, 1 Review