8 Reviews for Derek Couts Photography

User Photos
Photos
8 Derek Couts Photography Reviews

Really enjoyed having Derek do our wedding photos! He captured all the intimate moments of a wedding day. He also did our engagement pictures, which were taken at a carnival! So fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome turn out of all of our photos. Great and consistent responses. We ended up keeping all of them!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek did a great job and was easy to work with.

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Derek was awesome. He was extremely accommodating, professional, and flexible. I knew that my wedding would be captured beautifully, no matter the circumstances. I had a lot go wrong on my wedding day (who doesn't), but Derek took everything in stride and made everything work. It was gloomy and rainy, but you can't even tell in the pictures. Something came up, and our ceremony had to start and hour later than intended. He was totally cool with it, and stayed as late as we needed him to at no extra cost. When I started to get frustrated or emotional when things were going wrong, he was the supportive and level-headed voice we needed. My wedding photos are beautiful and perfect and some of my most cherished possessions. I would recommend Derek a thousand times over. He is amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek was the photographer for my wedding in 2015. He was absolutely amazing. I was a nervous wreck and he made sure the day went amazing. The moments he captured were once in a lifetime moments. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a great professional photographer!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Derek was very easy to work with and had great ideas for our wedding pictures. we loved the work he did and can't thank him enough for our pictures :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved his attitude and the outcome of our photos. Awesome guy to work with during a very special time! His responses and questions asked before hand were very helpful.

Profile Picture John, 7/23/16, 1 Review