Denver Wedding Rental Company Reviews

View more information

• Catalina
    Catalina Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent Service with Beautiful Rental Pieces

Flexibility, professionalism, and a stunning abundance of rental pieces. Our experience with Denver Wedding Rental Company was easy and stress free. They worked with us on our return date and packaged all items so that they were easy to transport. Out of all the rental companies we looked at, this one had the best selection and biggest diversity of items. Overall excellent price with outstanding service
    Sara C. Married on 09/30/2021

Amazing business!!

I found everything I was looking for here and they were absolutely amazing to rent from!
    Callae M. Married on 09/24/2021

Great Service

Denver Wedding Rental Company did a great job with rentals for our wedding! Hannah the owner was so kind and professional and was so flexible with meeting with us and ensuring we had everything we wanted and needed without trying to upsell us. The items themselves were in great condition and they did a great job setting them up. Thanks so much!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Mallorie
    Mallorie D. Married on 01/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wow! An Amazing Company with Amazing People!

From the moment you meet, you know that they truly care about you and want to make your day special. Professional, great communication and they provide such a variety of high quality rental items at a great price!! I can't recommend them enough!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 09/12/2020

Great rental company!

We used Denver Wedding Rental Company for napkins, table runners, and yard games! They had great pick up and drop off options that made it super easy for a Saturday wedding in the mountains. Their rates were very affordable. I would highly recommend!
    Steve A. Married on 07/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing People, Phenomenal Service, Innovative Concept, and Beautiful Selection!!!

Want a ‘Pinterest’ wedding at an affordable price? Look no further! Denver Wedding Rental Company provided much of the décor for our daughter’s wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to utilize their innovative service! The selection of items available to rent is amazing and truly offered a ‘one stop shop’ as we searched for details to make the ceremony and reception special and unique. From tables, chairs, and linens, to centerpieces, aisle décor, and customized signage, not to mention tree and tent lighting, as well as set up and coordination, they provide it all . . . such a great service to dress up an event, at a price that will allow you to stay on budget! Working with Hannah to plan and organize the details for the evening was seamless and coordinating with Katie, the on-staff florist, for the floral arrangements and bouquets allowed for stress free planning, as they tied everything together beautifully! Pablo and the team that came to set up and pick up everything after the wedding were so great to work with as well. Truly a first class company with amazing people and a phenomenal concept that far exceeded our expectations. We would choose Denver Wedding Rental Company again and again without hesitation. If you choose Hannah, Pablo and their team to be a part of your event, you will not be disappointed!
    Katie W. Married on 01/03/2020

Work in industry!

Best rental company in Colorado by far! They have such a great idea to combine your floral needs with your day of coordination needs, or even long term wedding planning needs! Everyone on the team is responsive, so nice, flexible and just a great company all around!
    Josh P. Married on 10/19/2019

The best... Hands down.

I was thrilled to work with Hannah. After going to a bigger rental company and being... well FAR LESS THAN THRILLED with what they had to offer, Hannah was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted at a great price!

God bless you Hannah! You made my day even better :)
  • Paul
    Paul N. Married on 09/29/2018

Arrowhead wedding

Our wedding at arrowhead was decorated with everything from Denver Wedding Rental. It looked great and we couldn’t have done it without them!

Denver Wedding Rental Company's reply:

Arrowhead is such an incredible venue. Thanks for using us! We appreciate you letting people know what kind of things they can get from us
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent customer service...took my ideas and made them come to life!

These guys were so awesome to work with! I knew I wanted elegant decor but didn't know where to start. They helped me design the perfect centerpieces, head table decor, touches for the card and gift table, my arch and more. Not only did it look perfect but they were so easy to communicate with and saved me a ton of money!

Denver Wedding Rental Company's reply:

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Your wedding turned out so great!

• Megan
    Megan R. Married on 09/12/2021
    1 out of 5 rating

Terrible quality, unorganized, unrespinsive

I paid for a custom wedding welcome sign, and when we went to pick it up they informed us that it wasn't ready. They were clearly unorganized and didn't have another couples sign ready either. They had us come back later that day and what we received was a sloppily thrown together sign with peeling letters, not to mention the date was totally crooked. I was too embarrassed to use this at my wedding so I had to throw another sign together two days before. I have called multiple times about a refund and keep getting told to email customer service, who has not responded to my emails.