Denver Bagpiper Reviews

1 User photo

Denver Bagpiper 1

Julie Mack · Married on 08/10/2019

A True Professional

Randy was prompt to reply and get us set up with the music we were looking for as part of our processional and recessional. He even grabbed a pic with us! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kathleen Newman · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Recession

Randy played beautifully for our wedding ceremony recession. He was easy to work with as well!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Heugh · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing! So thoughtful!

My parents had reached out to Randy to ask if he could play during my wedding ceremony. While Randy was not available for our day, he went above & beyond and found a fellow bagpiper that WAS available for our day! It's difficult to find that level of care sometimes these days. Randy put my parents in contact with Ian Jackson. Ian was phenomenal, our day was perfect and we can't thank Randy and Ian enough for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lindsey Sterkel · Married on 06/01/2019

He played for us on our wedding day

I had Randy as a surprise for the groom and his family and he was awesome!! He did a great job, we on time and very flexible.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Phillissa

Phillissa Gibson · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome from start to finish

Randy was awesome from start to finish. His price was reasonable, he was knowledgeable, had a sense of humor, responded quickly and was eager to assist. I highly recommend Randy for any type of event you may have.

Sent on 11/24/2018

ALICE · Married on 09/15/2018

Randy was flexible, understanding and accommodating to the bride and groom's changes. He helped us plan the SURPRISE, as is the our family tradition. He knows his audience and I like his video interview on line, to learn more about the Scottish and Irish traditions.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Dale · Married on 07/02/2018

Excellent and professional, we would not hesitate to use Randy again!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Denver Bagpiper 2

Laura · Married on 06/21/2018

I hired Randy for my wedding. He was so amazing.It was the highlight of my ceremony. He made it special and personalized for me. He was very responsive and easy to work with. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 07/11/2018

K. · Married on 06/16/2018

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Randy and his awesome bag piping. So many guests commented on what a wonderful job he did.

Sent on 06/22/2018

catherine · event on 03/14/2018

Randy was very respectful and did a great job at my aunts funeral.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Chaplain Dave · event on 11/29/2017

I called Randy the day of the event for a memorial service for 5 Residents of my Non Profit Nursing Home. All the residents were first responders including a Fire Chief. Randy was amazing. He played Amazing Grace to start us off. Thanks Randy

Sent on 11/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Randy was great to work with! Easy to get a hold of and easy to make plans with. Couldn't have asked for a better guy. He played partly during my wedding ceremony and partly for cocktail hour. He sounded amazing and guests loved him!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Pamela · Married on 07/29/2017

If you want to have a bagpiper at your event, look no further than Denver Bagpiper! I found out at the wedding rehearsal that the father of the bride wanted to surprise his daughter with a bagpiper. Randy was available which was great and flexible with his time and everything worked out awesome! Both the bride and groom were surprised and the wedding guests loved it as well!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jason · Married on 07/29/2017

Randy came as a beautiful surprise from the father of the bide to his daughter. Such a pleasure to work with and performed flawlessly. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Psuls · Married on 07/22/2017

Wonderful and memorable experience!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Chad · Married on 06/17/2017

Randy was very good to work with and we were happy that he was a part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/11/2017

Randy was great! Our guests loved the bagpipes. I heard from some of my guests that guests from another wedding at the same venue, came to our ceremony because they heard the bagpipes. Randy gave our wedding that special touch we were looking for. I would highly recommend Randy for your wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Keelyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Randy played the bagpipes during our processional, recessional, and for the father daughter dance. He also played as guests were arriving to the venue and getting seated. In addition to being a great bagpiper, he was also very helpful and flexible. He suggested a couple of songs that really hit the mark for each of the times we wanted him to play. It was exactly what we were going for and it turned out great! All the guests loved the bagpipe and it also has special meaning for my family and father. The only time my Dad said he choked up during the whole ceremony was when the bagpipes started playing when he was walking down the aisle. Randy was also super flexible with the timing of when we had to play. We were running a bit behind schedule and he patiently waited to play the father/daughter dance which was a lively jig. I would definitely recommend Randy for those wanting to hire a bagpiper!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy was an excellent choice! He has more than 30yrs experience and was very helpful when trying to choose music, etc. He was very flexible and even came to our walk through at the castle, which he did not have to attend and did not charge anything extra. Speaking of price Randy seems to price himself very competitively and is excellent at what he does. Look know further Randy is your guy!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2016

Randy played the bagpipes at our wedding. He did a wonderful job. I contacted him and another bagpiper. Due to Randy's quick responses, I chose him over the other piper, and he did not disappoint. He played Highland Cathedral for the processional in honor of my Scottish grandmother, and Murdo's Wedding along with some other tunes for the recessional.

Sent on 12/20/2016

caitlyn · Married on 07/22/2016

He was professional and fun! Love how relaxed he made me feel

Sent on 08/07/2016

Randy is top notch! He kept in touch with me during the planning phase, helped with song recommendations and offered to play something special should I have a request. He was very helpful in guiding us through the ceremony and piping the wedding party down the aisle. It was so much fun, unique and everyone loved it! I highly recommend Randy for your wedding or any event that would warrant a a bagpipe.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2016

Randy was amazing! He is not only a wonderful bagpiper but he also helped guide me in picking songs that would fit the different parts of the ceremony. Having him be part of our wedding made our ceremony perfect and what I always dreamed of.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Randy was so easy to communicate and work with. He had great insight about how the typical wedding procession flows, and that helped take the planning responsibility out of our hands! He was also very open to our zany ideas and was easy going and went with the flow. His bagpipe skills are excellent and, per his suggestion, he wore an outfit that matched our ceremony perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2015

My husband and I recently had a wedding at the Dunafun Castle in Evergreen, CO. We decided to have a Scottish ceremony and include the bagpipes. We got Randy Arent's information from the venue, as he often plays for the weddings there. We were not disappointed. The bagpipes sounded beautiful and we got many compliments. When we first emailed Randy, he got back to us right away and set an apt. to learn more about what we were looking for. He always got back to us right away and answered any questions we had. we also decided to add in a second bagpiper, so he included someone else he knew who was also great. Both went out of their way to make sure everyone knew what songs they would play during the ceremony, so our wedding party was on the same page. Having the bagpipes at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They were beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2015