Denver Bagpiper Reviews

1 User photo

Denver Bagpiper 1
  • Phillissa

Phillissa Gibson · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome from start to finish

Randy was awesome from start to finish. His price was reasonable, he was knowledgeable, had a sense of humor, responded quickly and was eager to assist. I highly recommend Randy for any type of event you may have.

ALICE · Married on 09/15/2018

Randy was flexible, understanding and accommodating to the bride and groom's changes. He helped us plan the SURPRISE, as is the our family tradition. He knows his audience and I like his video interview on line, to learn more about the Scottish and Irish traditions.

Dale · Married on 07/02/2018

Excellent and professional, we would not hesitate to use Randy again!!

Denver Bagpiper 2

Laura · Married on 06/21/2018

I hired Randy for my wedding. He was so amazing.It was the highlight of my ceremony. He made it special and personalized for me. He was very responsive and easy to work with. Highly, highly recommend.

K. · Married on 06/16/2018

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Randy and his awesome bag piping. So many guests commented on what a wonderful job he did.

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Randy was great to work with! Easy to get a hold of and easy to make plans with. Couldn't have asked for a better guy. He played partly during my wedding ceremony and partly for cocktail hour. He sounded amazing and guests loved him!

Pamela · Married on 07/29/2017

If you want to have a bagpiper at your event, look no further than Denver Bagpiper! I found out at the wedding rehearsal that the father of the bride wanted to surprise his daughter with a bagpiper. Randy was available which was great and flexible with his time and everything worked out awesome! Both the bride and groom were surprised and the wedding guests loved it as well!

Jason · Married on 07/29/2017

Randy came as a beautiful surprise from the father of the bide to his daughter. Such a pleasure to work with and performed flawlessly. Would highly recommend.

Psuls · Married on 07/22/2017

Wonderful and memorable experience!

Chad · Married on 06/17/2017

Randy was very good to work with and we were happy that he was a part of our wedding.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/11/2017

Randy was great! Our guests loved the bagpipes. I heard from some of my guests that guests from another wedding at the same venue, came to our ceremony because they heard the bagpipes. Randy gave our wedding that special touch we were looking for. I would highly recommend Randy for your wedding or any occasion.

Keelyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Randy played the bagpipes during our processional, recessional, and for the father daughter dance. He also played as guests were arriving to the venue and getting seated. In addition to being a great bagpiper, he was also very helpful and flexible. He suggested a couple of songs that really hit the mark for each of the times we wanted him to play. It was exactly what we were going for and it turned out great! All the guests loved the bagpipe and it also has special meaning for my family and father. The only time my Dad said he choked up during the whole ceremony was when the bagpipes started playing when he was walking down the aisle. Randy was also super flexible with the timing of when we had to play. We were running a bit behind schedule and he patiently waited to play the father/daughter dance which was a lively jig. I would definitely recommend Randy for those wanting to hire a bagpiper!

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy was an excellent choice! He has more than 30yrs experience and was very helpful when trying to choose music, etc. He was very flexible and even came to our walk through at the castle, which he did not have to attend and did not charge anything extra. Speaking of price Randy seems to price himself very competitively and is excellent at what he does. Look know further Randy is your guy!

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2016

Randy played the bagpipes at our wedding. He did a wonderful job. I contacted him and another bagpiper. Due to Randy's quick responses, I chose him over the other piper, and he did not disappoint. He played Highland Cathedral for the processional in honor of my Scottish grandmother, and Murdo's Wedding along with some other tunes for the recessional.

caitlyn · Married on 07/22/2016

He was professional and fun! Love how relaxed he made me feel

Randy is top notch! He kept in touch with me during the planning phase, helped with song recommendations and offered to play something special should I have a request. He was very helpful in guiding us through the ceremony and piping the wedding party down the aisle. It was so much fun, unique and everyone loved it! I highly recommend Randy for your wedding or any event that would warrant a a bagpipe.

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2016

Randy was amazing! He is not only a wonderful bagpiper but he also helped guide me in picking songs that would fit the different parts of the ceremony. Having him be part of our wedding made our ceremony perfect and what I always dreamed of.

Randy was so easy to communicate and work with. He had great insight about how the typical wedding procession flows, and that helped take the planning responsibility out of our hands! He was also very open to our zany ideas and was easy going and went with the flow. His bagpipe skills are excellent and, per his suggestion, he wore an outfit that matched our ceremony perfectly. Highly recommend!

My husband and I recently had a wedding at the Dunafun Castle in Evergreen, CO. We decided to have a Scottish ceremony and include the bagpipes. We got Randy Arent's information from the venue, as he often plays for the weddings there. We were not disappointed. The bagpipes sounded beautiful and we got many compliments. When we first emailed Randy, he got back to us right away and set an apt. to learn more about what we were looking for. He always got back to us right away and answered any questions we had. we also decided to add in a second bagpiper, so he included someone else he knew who was also great. Both went out of their way to make sure everyone knew what songs they would play during the ceremony, so our wedding party was on the same page. Having the bagpipes at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They were beautiful!

Kim · Married on 08/08/2015

Randy Arent played the songs we chose perfectly while adding a bit of his own flaire for our guests enjoyment.
    I would recommend him for anyone looking for a bagpiper.

Thanks Randy for helping make my daughters wedding perfect!!

Randy played the bagpipes for my son's wedding. Unfortunately there was a change of plans due to the weather (raining) but Randy improvised and continued to play for our guests at another location, without me discussing it with him. Literally, he played in the rain!! Thankfully we could still hear him.

Randy was wonderful. His talent is clear. We had minimal contact with him prior to the wedding as we had a lot on our plate. With the bare essentials he did exactly what we were looking for. In a moment I will never forget, I walked out of the gondola building at mid-mountain in Steamboat. Together with our officiant, I walked up toward the overlook, where the wedding would be held. A few steps off the deck and I was hit with the sound of Randy's beautiful pipes. I walked alone up toward the empty chairs and a beautiful view of the Yampa Valley. While I've never been to the Scottish countryside, Randy took me there. I got to my spot and looked back at the guests walking the 200 meters or so to the overlook. All the while, Randy provided a magical soundtrack to it all. Soon enough, my bride-to-be began her walk up. The pipes made it very special. After a wonderful ceremony, Randy played a recessional and then, very kindly, asked if we wanted a photo with him. On our way back from having taken some portrait photos, we had just said to ourselves, "darn, I wish we would have had a photo with Randy." Somehow he read our minds. Randy and his pipes, as well as his professionalism and thoughtfulness are top notch. We recommend him highly.

Lindsay · Married on 06/27/2015

Very professional, easy to talk to and great piper! Highly recommended!! He played beautiful and was just all around great! If I ever had another event that needed a piper Randy Arent will be the only piper I call! Thank you for making my parents special day so wonderful!

Ray · Married on 06/20/2015

We were located in a very remote mountain ranch called Midnight Ranch north of Steamboat Lake. Randy was on time! We heard his pipe from the house and my wife started to cry. Wonderful music in a beautiful setting! It was a Celtic wedding and Randy and his pipe really made it authentic! Great job!

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2014

Randy was fabulous, all the guests loved him. Great value and very flexible to work with.