Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC Reviews

Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 6
Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Dennis did absolutely amazing, he was there every step of the way, gave his opinion, looked and spoke professionally and did anything we asked. We defiantly reccomend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 8

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I highly recommend Dennis! He was very respectful of our values and requests and made everyone at our rehearsal and wedding feel comfortable and included. He was very accommodating when we had to figure out microphones last minute for our personal vows. Dennis was also reassuring and flexible when we waited until right before our ceremony to decide if we would have it outdoors depending on the rain. Our guests commented on how sweet and concise our ceremony was. Thank you Dennis for making our day one for the books!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Aimee · Married on 09/07/2018

Dennis was wonderful. I didn’t have many requests when it came to my ceremony, but thenfew I had, Dennis didn’t hesitate to meet. I can’t thank Dennis enough for helping make my day run as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Ariel · Married on 08/18/2018

WOW....can't imagine our perfect wedding day without Dennis! He created and executed a truly spectacular wedding ceremony. EVERYONE not only commented how well spoken and heart felt he was, but also how much he would compliment our wedding photos! :) Dennis was a delight to work with the entire process, and truly cared about us as a couple. He took the time to get to know us and make sure we were a right fit when we first met, and he was very responsive and helpful as the wedding got closer. SO SO SO pleased we had our perfect wedding, and Dennis was a HUGE part of making the day a success! You won't regret working with him!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Rudy · Married on 08/03/2018

Dennis was amazing! We contacted him with a very short timeframe before our wedding and he was more than accommodating. He made himself available and was always very responsive and professional. Thank you, Dennis!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 9

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2018

Dennis was responsive, professional, and very helpful throughout the process of writing our vows and preparing for our ceremony! He arrived for our ceremony with our script pasted into a bound notebook, which we thought was a very nice touch. Working on our vows with Dennis via a google doc was convenient and an easy way to compose the words we wanted but have some suggestions and guidance when needed.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Denita · Married on 07/01/2018

Dennis is the absolute BEST! We were behind schedule in finding an officiant and needed someone quickly. We found Dennis and read the great reviews. He is professional, prompt and attentive! We could not have asked for more. He even made sure to file our marriage certificate the day after the wedding. Trust me, you'll love him!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 10

Shana · Married on 06/29/2018

Dennis Thomas did an amazing job as our officiant, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional officiant to deliver exactly what you want on your wedding day. We were sold on Dennis from the moment we met him at the consultation. He has a very calm demeanor and knows his stuff! He walked us through how he would stay in contact and what to expect, and we booked him right away. Dennis provided us with a google doc with a script already tailored to my liking based on the consultation, and he invited us to change anything and everything so that we had 100% exactly what we wanted in our wedding, which was great for me, because I’m a bit of a control freak. We were able to edit out sections and add others, and Dennis printed it all out and put it in a very nice, official-looking book, which was very pleasing to the eye. He also made sure that his attire matched the wedding party, which was a great detail I hadn’t even thought about!

Dennis came the evening before our wedding and directed us at the rehearsal as well, and was able to give us a run-through of what to expect and how the ceremony would unfold, and he even took our marriage license to the courthouse for us, as we immediately left for our honeymoon the day after our wedding (and it’s a time sensitive thing). Dennis did a superb job on our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier. If you’re looking for a professional that will adapt to your style and work with you to make your ceremony everything you want it to be, look no further than Dennis!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 11

Ryan · Married on 05/24/2018

Dennis was great from the first time we met him till we said I do! He was very thorough and creative. He was also very responsive to any questions we had for him. I would highly recommend Dennis, he’s an overall great guy.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sharita · Married on 05/10/2018

Dennis is an amazing person. He has such beautiful energy. We did not have a wedding coordinator, so he gladly guided us through the ceremony. He had suggestions, he informed us of the us of traditional ceremony routines and helped to personalize ours (which was short and sweet, as we requested) . His presentation was nothing less than professional and this includes his demeanor.
    I’m sure that this is not of importance to many but he is extremely handsome. My bridesmaids had a hard time focusing and his natural charm doesn’t help.
    I can promise you Dennis will make your special day nothing other than what you imagine.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 12

Tamar · Married on 11/18/2017

Dennis officiated one of my dear friends wedding this past fall. He was so professional but you could tell how much he cared about the couple. Very poised, responsible and such a sweet addition to a monumental moment!

Catherine · Married on 10/28/2017

Dennis did a great job marrying Rick and Kayla. Everything went really smoothly because of his service in the wedding. He was very fluent and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to marry any of my friends or loved ones.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Travis · Married on 10/28/2017

Dennis has the voice of an angel.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bradley · Married on 10/28/2017

Dennis was extremely professional and well-spoken throughout the entire ceremony. We recieved many compliments afterwards of how great of a job he did. I would absolutely recommend Dennis to anyone looking for a quality officiant!

Trish · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing ceremony led by Dennis!

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot express how lucky my husband and I were to use Dennis as the officiant of our wedding. The ceremony was a stressful part of wedding planning for me, but Dennis completely calmed my nerves. From the beginning stages of planning he worked with us to create a ceremony that best fit our wedding style . He was helpful, organized, and professional throughout the whole process. During the big day his time and effort was apparent by his delivery and well spoken words. I would absolutely recommend using Dennis Thomas!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 13
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 14

Linda · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about the wonderful job Dennis did officiating my daughters wedding. He had a wonderful strong clear speaking voice, was on time looked great made things very personable. He worked with them to do exactly what they wanted which was not your traditional ceremony. I would highly recommend Dennis Thomas to anyone getting married as their officiant.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Mary · Married on 10/27/2017

Dennis is so well spoken and puts into words emotional and meaningful thoughts that you could only person to get out without busting out in tears!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

Dennis was very professional and flexible. I always waited to the last minute for everything and he just rolled with it. I was very thankful for having him work hard for me even the night before. His voice was very nice and clear. Definitely an officiant worth hiring!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Christopher · Married on 05/05/2018

My now wife and I used Dennis as the officiant for our wedding and I gotta say, I was very impressed. At the outset of meeting, he was very accommodating, letting us do most of the work in deciding what we wanted in a speech over a shared Google Doc since my wife and I both work and have a hard time getting time off. And when we decided to do a face to face meeting, he was willing to meet us halfway considering he lives in and around Baltimore and my wife and I live around DC. Dennis was always asking us questions about what we wanted and only making suggestions about pace and organization of the speech and ceremony, never about content. He truly wanted the day to be your day, and was always open to new ideas. My wife loves the Pride and Prejudice movie and she absolutely loved how he quoted her "favorite romantic hero" in the speech at our wedding ceremony. Dennis is also just an all around nice guy and always willing to work with you. I would recommend him highly to anyone that needs an officiant for their wedding :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kyle · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Officiant

Dennis did a good job officiating our wedding. He met with us and got to know our background to create a personalized ceremony and vows. He was also accommodating with the length and style of the ceremony script. I would definitely recommend Dennis. A suggestion would be to make sure you review the final draft of the script.

Sent on 08/11/2019