Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC Reviews

Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 6
Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Getting married on 09/12/2020

What an incredible experience to be able to work with someone who is so focused on your significant other and yourself! Dennis was incredibly professional, thorough, and beautifully articulate. Would work with him again and again!

Sent on 12/23/2017
  • Noy

Noy Afik · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Friendly!!

I called him to see if he was available for my wedding, and unfortunately he was already booked. But, instead of hanging up, he directed me to a friend that he knows that officiates weddings as well. Super friendly and nice!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Liz · Getting married on 12/01/2019

What an eloquent and handsome officiant! Who wouldn't want this face in the back of all of your ceremony pictures :) His poise, confidence, and true passion for helping others shines through to deliver a meaningful and powerful message of love on your big day. And did I mention he's handsome ..... ;)

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2019

September Wedding

Dennis officiated our wedding on September 7, 2019. He was so professional and easy to work with. My husband and I knew that we wanted someone that would cater to the type of ceremony we wanted (casual and lighthearted) and Dennis absolutely came through. Our entire bridal party thought he was was so nice and so fun to be around. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a customized ceremony script!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jason Lasher · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Wedding Officiant

Dennis was a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding so special. He had great communication and was very friendly and professional. Dennis provided excellent service throughout from the very first meeting and helped guide us through the wedding process and come up with beautiful vows. Thanks!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Julie · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautifully Executed Ceremony

Dennis was absolutely amazing. He really calmed our nerves and helped the whole ceremony run smoothly. He spoke fluidly and all the guests kept asking us how we found such a perfect officiant! I would never want any other officiant at our wedding. I highly recommend Dennis!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Dina Berkson · Married on 08/06/2019

Absolute perfection!

I would absolutely recommend Dennis!!! I would give 10 stars if I could! I don’t think I ever met anyone more professional and polite than Dennis!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 9
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Ceremony!

We knew we wanted to hire Dennis the first time we saw him! We had our consultation at a local brewery which was so cool. He seemed genuinely interested in what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and he made it perfect. We had some religion, some jokes, and great vows! He made everything so simple for us and we are so happy we chose him!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 10

ANDREW · Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect Officiant

We had Dennis as our wedding officiant and couldn’t have had a better experience. From our initial meeting with him, he was kind, responsive, and made us feel at ease about the whole process. He sent us the perfect, most meaningful draft of what he would say at our ceremony, and we were able to collaborate with him to make the changes we felt we wanted. He brought a great energy to the ceremony and was poised and knew exactly what to do. He was so easy for my husband and his groomsmen to talk to and we heard many compliments from our friends and family with how great they thought the ceremony went. We cannot say enough great things about Dennis! With all of the behind the scenes things that can, and will, go wrong on your wedding day...we were 100% confident in Dennis and he was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/15/2019

The absolute best!

Dennis was amazing. From start to finish he was engaged, interested, responsive, laid back, and genuine. He was so helpful at our rehearsal- we literally could not have done it without him! I attribute things going so smoothly because of his planning and involvement. I can't say enough about how pleased we were with Dennis. No need to look any further- he is the one for the job!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 11
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 12
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 13

Eileen Moreno · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommended

Dennis was awesome! Our ceremony went very smoothly, I am so glad we chose Dennis to officiate our wedding. He was so easy to work with, was always so prompt replying back to any questions we had [even after the wedding! :)]. He was very professional and well-spoken; we highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 14
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 06/07/2019

6/7/19 Wedding

Dennis was our officiant for our wedding on 6/7/19 at Turf Valley in Ellicott City. He and Rachel were absolutely wonderful. We pretty much had not a clue what we were doing and Dennis helped us organize everything for the ceremony. He wrote beautiful words that were exactly what we wanted. He also performed a handfasting ceremony for us as well. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else marry us!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Joe

Joe Boling · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent !

Dennis is someone I would recommend to anyone I knew was going to get married! As soon as I contacted, he responded the next day! He was flexible with calls and meetings because my wife and I have opposite schedules and limited times. The ceremony was exactly as we wanted. He spoke clearly and his attitude was always excited to be apart of our day. My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice! Dennis is a 10/10 and worth every penny ! Thank you for a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Martha

Martha Pallace · Married on 05/18/2019

THE BEST. Highly, highly recommend.

Dennis was absolutely the BEST. We had initially thought we wanted a friend to officiate but after months of no follow through on their end, I found myself scrambling to find someone. I AM SO GRATEFUL that I found Dennis! From our first chat, in my slight state of panic, he put me completely at ease and we immediately clicked. It was clear how important his work is to him and I felt it instantly that he was the perfect choice to facilitate the most important part of our wedding. He nailed every detail. Highly communicative, easy going, personable and thoughtful. Dennis is awesome. Multiple guests asked after him during the reception, wondering if he was a good friend the way he spoke to our love so insightfully. He made things SO EASY and effortless.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Katrine

Katrine · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing job!

Dennis was amazing from beginning to end! He listened to our requests and made sure we were comfortable with the final script. He was on time, professional and met all our expectations. We highly recommend using him for your big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 15

Timothy Fink · Married on 02/09/2019

Dennis was fantastic!

Dennis was absolutely fantastic as the officiant for our wedding. We found him on weddingwire.com and were impressed with the reviews he had. So, we set up a phone conversation with him and immediately felt comfortable working with him. He was smart, funny, easy-going and most importantly, knowledgeable. He was able to answer all the questions we had. He asked us questions trying to get to know us better and get to know the story of how we met/got engaged etc. Once he understood the ideas that we had in mind for the ceremony, he sent us a script that we could work with and make sure it was to our liking. We went back and forth on the script just a couple times and he was flexible when we had different ideas for what we wanted to do during the ceremony (incorporate our nieces and nephews). He stayed in contact with us up until the day of the wedding making sure everything was to our liking.
    On the day of the wedding, he couldn’t have been friendlier or more professional. He was great during the ceremony- everything you would want from an officiant. He spoke with poise, was personable and you could tell that his only goal was to make sure that things went exactly how we wanted.
    We really could not have been happier working with him and would highly recommend that anyone looking for an officiant reach out to Dennis.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Courtney · Married on 12/08/2018

Dennis helped us set the perfect tone for a perfect day!

WOW! Our experience with Dennis was the best! He was the easiest part of our whole day. He was so easy to work with, really went above and beyond for us, and worked with us to create a beautiful, personalized ceremony. He did a phenomenal job executing our ceremony and set the perfect tone for our wedding day! We would work with him again in a heartbeat and highly recommend his services.

If your looking for more detail, here are all the good things we have to say about Dennis;
    We planned our wedding from over 5 hours away. I found Dennis on wedding wire and we set up an initial phone conversation. Immediately I knew he was perfect; Dennis is easy going, very personable, and well-spoken. He chatted with us both regarding our relationship and beginnings - from that he wrote a beautiful, non-denominational ceremony script that focused on us and love. (We wanted non-denominational because we come from families with different religious backgrounds, but I know Dennis can and will create any kind of ceremony you desire.) We went back and forth editing a few phone calls and emails to make a few tweaks based off of some ideas my now husband and I had. This was perfect since we were unable to meet in person prior to our wedding. Dennis was always really receptive and more than willing to incorporate or remove anything we requested. We ended up with a fantastic ceremony script that felt so much like us!
    Dennis not only did a perfect job executing our ceremony on our wedding day, but he really went above and beyond for us. We were not able to have a rehearsal because everyone was coming from different parts of the country for our wedding. Dennis made himself available before the ceremony so the bridal party could rehearse with him. I truly believe this made everything go more smoothly. He also filed our marriage cert for us since we were leaving for our honeymoon the next day.
    Overall, Dennis was such a delight to work with! I hope you choose him for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • katec

Kate · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Dennis!

My husband and I couldn't be happier about our decision to hire Dennis. He was the first and only person we interviewed for the job and after our first meeting with him, my then fiancé an I were firm on our decision to hire Dennis. He was very responsive throughout the process and answered all of the many questions we had! Dennis did an incredible job officiating our short ceremony, and his friendly demeanor made a lot of our guests think that we was a close family friend.

Photo Courtesy: Captured by Alyssa - Wedding and Portrait Photography

Sent on 11/24/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 16
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 17

Criss Austin · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional, Gracious, and Collaborative

We were outside of Dennis's regular range, but he was willing to meet us half way for our consultation and gladly came to our venue. He collaborated with us regularly on our ceremony and made it easy for us to include personalized elements that were important to us. He was definitely professional, but also fun, kind, and brought a lot of mirth and thoughtfulness to our ceremony. I'd definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 18
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 19
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 20

Diana Linn · Married on 10/04/2018

Efficient Officiant and Orator

Our experience with Dennis was very positive as he was the consummate professional we expected in an officiant. From our first communication, he was attentive, well-spoken, and thorough, which made us feel at ease with the process of getting married. Dennis took time to make sure we understood the process and paperwork, gave us clear responsibilities, and worked with us in a timely manner to create a unique script which incorporated our history and desires. As a part of his all-inclusive pricing for a customized ceremony, he offered to meet as many times as necessary for our comfort and to ensure that we were satisfied with the presentation of the script, and was even willing to reasonably accommodate his attire to suit our request. During the ceremony, Dennis was a clean, clear and concise orator, helping to create an atmosphere and tone for our wedding that allowed our vows to be showcased.

Dennis was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend his services to friends and family.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 21
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 22
  • Rebecca

Joe · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommended!

Dennis was absolutely wonderful as our officiant for our September wedding at the Four Seasons! He was able to help us make our ceremony exactly what we wanted! Dennis made the entire process easy by providing us with ideas on the structure of the ceremony. Dennis is well spoken and presents himself in a professional and warm manner. I would highly recommend using Dennis as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Dennis did absolutely amazing, he was there every step of the way, gave his opinion, looked and spoke professionally and did anything we asked. We defiantly reccomend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Dennis Thomas Officiant, LLC 23

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I highly recommend Dennis! He was very respectful of our values and requests and made everyone at our rehearsal and wedding feel comfortable and included. He was very accommodating when we had to figure out microphones last minute for our personal vows. Dennis was also reassuring and flexible when we waited until right before our ceremony to decide if we would have it outdoors depending on the rain. Our guests commented on how sweet and concise our ceremony was. Thank you Dennis for making our day one for the books!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Aimee · Married on 09/07/2018

Dennis was wonderful. I didn’t have many requests when it came to my ceremony, but thenfew I had, Dennis didn’t hesitate to meet. I can’t thank Dennis enough for helping make my day run as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 09/13/2018